Looking Glass Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jepp pressed his body into her and her into his. Reaching around to the back of her head, he cupped it tenderly in his hand and eased her onto her back. As he lay atop her, holding his weight on his elbows and knees, she arched her back, rubbing her belly against him and sighing coos in his mouth. Her lips widened and they played thickly with their tongues. In that moment, neither of them had tasted anything so sweet.

Rising and lowering himself on her body, Jepp planted his lips on the sensitive recess of her navel and kissed deeply. Lauren shuddered and pressed her belly up to him, opening herself to the insistent thrusts of his rough tongue. A jolt hot and cold ran the length of her to curl forward her big toes, so strongly she winced in pain.

Crawling back up her, planting strong kisses along the way, he found her mouth again and they locked. Jepp felt her smile under his lips and her hands barged into his swimsuit, grasping his dick and rubbing in tenderly. He popped free of her mouth and bit at the corded knot holding together the triangles of her bra; pulling it loose with a snap of his head, her breasts popped into view and she gasped and hissed in mock outrage. The nipple bobbed a moment before he began licking it and finally covering it with his mouth to suck deeply. Lauren wanted milk to shoot into him. She pulled at his dick with one hand while another entwined itself in his hair. Jolts of sensation shot through her from the connection devouring her nipple.

Jepp rose, just high enough to let his fingers trail down Lauren's midline to her bikini bottom and slip inside. A finger found her slit now covered in lava. She yanked a tie on her bottom and it fell away; he began pulsating the tip of his finger on the button of her clitoris. Lauren's hand left his trunks with one last squeeze on the head of his dick, and, like the other one, stretched out to grasp the towel at the end of her reach. She moaned deeply with each sensation of his touch, first vibrating, and then running the length of his finger across the spot.

As Lauren began to quiver, Jepp increased the pressure slightly. Then, there was a bang at the driveway. The gate! They looked to see their mother's shadow walking along the garage pathway - just moments from their sightline.

Lauren leaped into the spa beside the pool, flipping on the blower for camouflage. The jet of bubbles almost blew her off her feet and she gasped, stumbling. Jepp covered with a towel the bikini bottom that had slipped off her. Mom waved from the corner of the garage just as Lauren let out a long shuddering moan through clenched teeth; Jepp realized sudden immersion in warm, bubbling water had pitched her over the edge, and she'd climaxed.

"What's wrong, honey?" her mom asked, approaching with concern.

"...Nothing, mom. Water's a little hot. Oooo."

Their mom squatted in front of Lauren and held her cheek. "Are you sure you're OK?"

She could only nod, avoiding mom's eyes.

"You look so frazzled, Lauren."

Jepp bounded to his feet. "Let me help you with those groceries, mom." And off they went to the house.

Lauren looked at herself in the bobbing water of the spa a long time.

"Boy," she said quietly. "Oh, boy..."

They avoided contact the rest of the day and evening. They couldn't even glance in each other's direction. They communed only once, during dinner, when their father was pontificating about injustice of water-rate boosts that could cause cutback in lawn care. Jepp cleared his throat, held up a straight forefinger, and after daintily dabbing his mouth with a napkin, said, "We tempt shame of same when we aim to defame." ...And Lauren sprayed a mouthful of asparagus across the table.

After an agonizing interval alone in his room that night, Jepp heard a soft knock on the door and bounded up to open it. Lauren came in quickly, inadvertently heading toward his bed before making a sharp turn to the window seat. She stood there and looked at him.

Right then, she realized it was stupid, stupid, stupid to wear only a T-shirt for this moment. Something foolish and weak within her made her do it, and she lashed herself for it. The thin fabric clung like tape to her erect nipples. She dared not look down. Lauren crossed her arms to cover herself, realized it was obvious and very lame, and dropped them again. The damn thing gripped the sensitive nubbins like a horny middle-schooler, practically presenting them to him.

"Jepp we can't do this," she said, then amended it. "We can't do this again."

"OK." His voice was stone dead.

Lauren sat on the window seat, pulling at the bottom hem of her T-shirt demurely. It barely covered her. Those legs again, Jepp thought.

"Don't you agree?" She couldn't have been more officious if she was clicking through a PowerPoint presentation on an irrigation project. Jepp scratched his head, crossing to her. He tried not to smile at her businesslike act; he must do nothing to make her angry, to drive her away. ...The smell of her wafting behind her stride through his room, the way she looked right now. He couldn't let this go. Not now. It would kill him.

He sat beside her. "That's not what you want, Lauren."

"You can read my mind?" she shot back.

"It's not what I want," he said very seriously.

"It doesn't matter, Jepp. This isn't right and we're stopped... We've stopped. We..."

Jepp reached up and brushed a lock of hair from her face. Her eyes blazed a moment.

"Don't make fun of me, Jepp."

"I'm not."

They looked at each other a long time. Lauren blinked repeatedly, trying to meet his steady gaze. "Jepp, I can't do this alone," she pleaded. Her eyes were wet and her voice quavered. Very slowly, he reached his hand toward her and placed it on her knee. She jolted and closed her eyes. Shaking her head, she begged in a soft whisper, "Please... Jepp."

"The only way to stop this is leave."

Her head dropped. "You know I can't," she replied. Jepp put a crooked finger under her chin and brought her up to face him. He leaned closer and she gently put her hand on his shoulder, unable to push him away. Jepp felt her leg trembling. She shut her eyes. He kissed the meat of her upper arm, just below her sleeve. "Oh, Jepp," she whispered in a shaky sigh, as he let his mouth open in wet warmth on her fresh skin. Jepp rose slowly to her face, then to her lips, as she moaned out the last moments of resistance.

Then their lips met and she pressed her mouth to his. He thought her lips aflame. They kissed hours, their heads rotating side to side to cover every micrometer of tender flesh, to feel every burning sensation. She made cooing sounds of pleasure as they clung together, their spit and breaths boiling hotter.

Jepp's hand moved to the underside of her thigh. It was warm and moist, irresistibly soft - Updike's 'smack-warm'. In tremors, she put her hand to his cheek, gently cupping his face. He began stroking inside her thigh in even movements, building a gentle warmth in friction, moving tantalizingly higher with each course. Lauren shook in his grip. Finally, his fingertips grazed her pubic patch at its most delicate spot, and she bucked in spasm. He let his forefinger play along the lips of her vagina, now slick in wetness and heat.

Bending down, he kissed her knee. Her head rocked back, she gasped softly for air. In one movement, he dropped to his knees and spread his mouth on the warm flesh of her thigh, working from top to tender inner skin, sucking and licking. Lauren eased back to rest her back against the window seat and spread her legs wider to give him entree. As he neared the point of her genital triangle, Jepp's sucking became stronger and more insistent. She began to fear his mouth would be too strong on her most delicate anatomy.

Suddenly, his mouth closed over her vagina and she jolted; a brief squeal erupted from her and she muffled it with her knuckles while her other hand gripped his hair. But Jepp's mouth just stuck there, immobile, tender, blazing on her flesh. There was no pain, just circuits of heat that ran from his mouth up into her belly. His tongue ran up and down the opening of her lips, then Jepp opened his mouth wider and drank her in; she was sour and fragrant, and her tangy juice covered his lips. The light pungency of women was familiar to Jepp, by now, but his sister was different. She had a sweet back to her flavor and he couldn't get enough of her messy excitement.

Finding the button at the top of her furrow, Jepp probed it with the tip of his tongue, each connection wringing a shudder from Lauren. His eye looked upward and he saw a heaving landscape still covered by T-shirt. It rippled before him, topped by foothills of breast and Lauren's chin rocking between them. Illumination from outside cast it in blurry illusion, a blanch-white earthquake in slow motion. After a good licking, he cupped his mouth over it and gently sucked, occasionally raking the tongue across its tip.

Lauren felt molten flow rising from within her, surfacing on the moist skin of her abdomen, then up, bursting through her umbilical knot, through her stomach, finally spreading across her chest in an inverted triangle of searing rash. She knew it wouldn't take long. Her belly began to spasm, and Jett looked up to see her geography rippling faster, like a flag in a gust. Lauren felt her insides give way and a rush of heat blossomed like a fireball in her belly. Groaning loudly and irresistibly, she bucked against him, and Jepp locked his mouth on her.

Finally, her thrashes subsided and she lay back, spent, breathing heavily. Jett rose, taking her hands, and brought her up to him in a kiss. He slipped off her T-shirt, lifting it from her hips and finally off arms she'd already raised. Naked, she pressed herself against her brother and he embraced her warmly. She eased away a moment, and bending over, jerked his boxers to the floor. He pulled her back to him and she stood a moment allowing him to tongue her mouth; they both reveled in naked sensation. She squashed her breasts against him. In moments, their contact was boiling in sweat, making easier fevered grinding of their bodies. Lauren undulated herself into him with every thrust of his tongue, then entwined his neck with her arms and waist with her legs in one, graceful movement.

Jepp turned to the bed and lowered her atop it on her back, never breaking contact with her until they'd both settled on the sheet. Then Jepp let the tip of his dick find the warm wetness soaking her pubic hair, and pushed the long penis inside her. A squeal escaped through Lauren's nose and she broke away for a long, shuttering moan as Jepp ran his dick deep, finally resting at stretched ceiling of her channel. Jepp cupped her face in his hands as she made little sounds of alarm and pleasure, a pleading tone in them. Then he began fucking her.

Her head rocked from side to side and she continued arching her midsection into him, its rippling driving him crazy. Occasionally her back would collapse in a tremble after particularly deep thrusts into her. His mouth worked on her neck, sucking strongly, then returned to her mouth. He was drunk on her heaving gasps, her pulsating desire, each time he coursed into her belly.

After only a few strokes, he stopped. She opened her eyes, and her head stopped rocking. Trembling, she asked him with her eyes what was wrong. "Hold on," he said. "...Too soon." He winced, straining. Lauren tried her best to freeze all movement. She nuzzled her forehead against Jepp's chin to give him encouragement. Then, he began feeling Lauren's vaginal walls twitching involuntarily against his penis. It was driving him out of his mind with excitement. He tried to hold on, but rivers must flow. He began stroking her with all his might, hoping he could bring her at least close before eruption. Lauren's eyes widened and then popped with each ram against the very limit of her tender organs.

In only a few strokes, Lauren again felt the heat running in her. She closed her eyes and began another high-pitched wail that Jepp covered with his mouth. She bucked again and Jepp felt warmth flood over his dick, and then his explosion came. He clamped himself to her and their teeth bumped in an almost painful moment as the two of them shook through a long, convulsive orgasm. A moist pool now coated the bed under Lauren's bottom and it felt very good, evidence of her raw heat.

They became quiet in slow, pulsating, moments. They spent long time pressed into each other, an occasional jolt still breaking through them. They kissed deeply, and they could feel major veins thumping in tight contact of their bellies.

Finally, Jepp rolled off her. After a moment or two, they giggled. Then they talked about how wonderful each of them felt in words they'd never used to other partners. After a pause, Lauren asked Jepp if he believed in God. He said there must be something out there. She asked if he ever considered religion, and he answered that it was best left unconsidered. Finally, he said whatever force controls the universe is like the equator. It has no physical presence, no beginning or end, but it's there.

Jepp rolled over and looked at Lauren; she stared at the ceiling, looking anxious. So he began rubbing her belly again. He licked and sucked each of her breasts, then mounted her. The air rushed out of her at his deep penetration and he began again to stoke her.

"Yes," she sighed softly.

Then, a sound down the hall and both of them froze. It was from their mom's room – her door. They heard her footsteps in the hall and a knock at Lauren's door. Mom softly called out her name, and then the footsteps continued. Still enmeshed, they listened intently, hearing mom stop at Jepp's door. "Locked?" Lauren soundlessly mouthed. At Jepp's sheepish look, she shot him an exasperated dagger.

Then the footsteps moved back up the hall. Mom's door closed again.

Lauren looked at Jepp and smiled; they both let out a burst of muffled chuckle. Then Lauren's vagina began a jolting spasm he could feel, and she glanced at Jepp with a look of alarm. Suddenly, she came again, and he covered her mouth to smother what would have been a loud squeal. The puddle under her widened and now Jepp could feel it.

Feeling his depth inside her, Lauren realized he hadn't come and, still spindled, she rolled him over until she was atop him, straddling him. She began thrusting up and down. "I'll take care of you," she said with a devilish grin, and ran her hand down his cheek. It excited her to see him on bottom, mindless with arousal, his own head rocking back and forth. She rubbed his chest and bent down to suck his nipples, she pressed her thumbs into him and was delighted to discover his navel was as erotically sensitive as her own, so she mercilessly explored him.

Jepp reached up and pulled her down to kiss. His hips rose from the bed and now he controlled the pumping. As the depth and rhythm increased, her arms weakened and he rolled over atop her. Jepp began his "deep stroke" action, holding himself just above her so they were contacted only by penis and engorged vagina. His thrusts came faster. Then Lauren felt something give inside, and she froze again, wincing. Jepp instantly stopped and cradled her. When she looked at him pleadingly, he withdrew slowly. As he did so, underneath him, she let out a low gasping groan, as if he was pulling a long arrow from her belly.

When he was lying beside her, she put her hand over her vagina and pushed her fingers inside, then looked at them. Scared, Jepp thought: Is she checking for blood? Did I hurt her? Studying her hand and seeing it was clear, though soaked, she breathed a little sigh of relief. Lauren put her arms around Jepp's neck and kissed him. "Hit that spot again, cowboy," she said in gentle command. He sank his dick back into her and she struggled to contain him, again and again, until they erupted once more.

They would make each other come a few more times before falling asleep. When Jepp awoke, he was alone. He stared for a moment at the ceiling as early-morning birds began to waken in their sweet cacophony of chirp-songs.

He tried to draw a mental diagram of exactly how much trouble they were in.