Loosening the Bonds Ch. 05

Story Info
It's Kathi's turn to take Ken out for some fun.
6k words
4.54
11.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A reminder that this is a novel, folks, and for the sake of continuity, you should start with Chapter One and read your way through. Besides, you may just enjoy yourself. On the other hand, if all you want is one-shot sex, have at it!

CHAPTER FIVE

I don't have a clue how Ken was able to get up and go to work the next morning - by the time we finished eating, drove home and fucked our brains out twice more it was nearly four a.m.! But when I finally dragged my drowsy and still tingling-ly satisfied carcass out of bed just short of noon, Ken was long gone, leaving only a brief note("Love ya, see you tonight") on the kitchen table.

I smiled at the note, even more so when I brought it to my nose and sniffed it; Ken had managed, somehow, to get it to smell of his cologne. All through brunch I kept thinking how lucky I was to have Ken for a husband. A husband who not only loved me as much as I could hope to be loved, but who also made feel sexy, andwantedme to feel sexy enough to satisfy any man, any time, anywhere - or even a whole roomful of other men! I never would have thought it of myself before; I'd always considered myself to be dull, routine, not even really pretty, let alone sexy and exotic. But thinking back on the way all the men had reacted at the strip joint the night before - and the way Dave had reacted, almost like he was hypnotized by the sight of me! - made me start to feel warm and tingly all over, all over again.

Thinking about the night before got me thinking about both of our nights out so far. How much had Ken actually planned, and how much had been spur of the moment happenstance? I had no idea, he wouldn't say. Clearly he had put thought into what I should wear, and where we would go. But had he known what would happen? How the men would react? How I would react?

I started running over our first outing in my mind. The theater - he couldn't have known what that guy we sat next to would do! I was sure it wasn't someone he knew, and the more I thought about it, the more I was positive it had been genuine surprise in the man's eyes when I started jacking him off. Certainly his orgasm was real!

Or earlier, at the bar. Ten guys there. They couldn't have been ten plants, any more that the crowd at the strip club could have been planted! It was just ten men who just happened to be there—

Wait a minute! I sat up straight in my chair as I realized for the first time it wasn't ten guys in the bar -- it was eleven! And the eleventh, the most important one, the bartender -- who could have called the cops at any time -- I had completely stiffed! I'd not even given him a peck on the cheek! I felt myself starting to flush in the cheeks.Jeez, I thought to myself,if you're going to go in and do a whole room full of guys, at least do them all!

"Huh," I said to myself, and got up to pour another cup of coffee. "So, smarty, what are you going to do about this? Ask Ken to plan another night out to the tavern, make him come up with a new outfit and plan because you overlooked something..."

I broke off with my mouth half open, shut it, and then started to snicker. My laughter turned to a satisfied chortle as I answered myself: "No! I won't make Ken do anything. I'm a big girl now, I can figure for myself - hell, I can takehimout!"

Suddenly I felt myself come alive, full of energy. I had a plan, or at least the start of one. I was in control. So now, what's the next step? Well, what had Ken come up with first? What had started me on this whole thing, anyway?

What to wear.

I gathered up every catalog I could find and flopped down on the couch to study. This had to be good - I wouldn't want to go back to that bar looking less sexy than before! - yet it had to be new, and different than the last time. Kind of like old home week, something comfy like the jeans and T-shirts I mostly still wore around the house—

Suddenly it clicked in my mind. Sure, that'll work! I'd seen it in several of the catalogs, though not necessarily together like I had in mind. I went back through the books with a purpose in mind now.Ah, there, that's the skirt,I thought. And then looking further.... There! That's the shirt to a T!

I looked at the clock: too late to go shopping now. Tomorrow. And then when Ken gets home tomorrow night....

I almost dream-walked through that evening. Ken asked me at least half a dozen times what was up, what I was thinking, but all I did was smile at him and say, "Oh, nothing much, just a little something special I'm cooking up." He tried and tried to get details, but somehow I managed to keep quiet, to keep the surprise a surprise.

The next afternoon, out to the stores, looking to find the parts to the outfit I had come up with. It took a while; what you find in mail order catalogs isn't necessarily readily available in your local store. But find them I did, and then home just in time to get ready for Ken.

I met him at the door as I often did, in my baggy, comfortable old jeans and a T-shirt that had seen many years' good use. After a huge hug and a long, lingering kiss, Ken slowly pulled back and cocked his head quizzically at me.

"Come on, Kathi," he said, a little breathlessly but still teasingly. "That was a ten thousand watt kiss on a hundred watt day. Whatdoyou have up your sleeve?"

I smiled at him and gave him another quick peck on the lips. I could feel my heart pounding with nervousness and excitement, but I tried to act calm as I said coyly,

"Well...I wondered if we could go out tonight?"

Ken snorted lightly. "Out? Youwantto go out?" Then his face fell a little, and he looked almost apologetic as he said. "Kathi, I always love to go out with you, even more so lately - as you might have guessed! -- but, well, I don't have any ideas for an outfit for you, and no place planned to go yet—"

I put my hand lightly on his mouth to stop his words, then removed the hand and kissed him quickly. Then I looked him square in the eyes, deeply in the eyes, and whispered,

"Don't worry about it, my darling - I went clothes shopping today and I know just where I want to go."

Ken's eyes widened, first in amazement, and then in delight. "You...you've planned an evening for us?" he almost stammered. "Kathi! Kathi, I...I'm overwhelmed! It's great! Of course we'll go. Anywhere you want! Are you ready?"

I laughed at that. "Do I look ready?" I asked. "And, anyway, we need a bit of dinner first. I've got something quick ready, and after that I'll change and we can go."

He cocked his head at me. "Why don't you change now, so—"

"Uh-uh," I interrupted. "Let's eat first. I want to be fortified to start out, so I'll have lots of energy to burn!"

Ken smiled at that, and then the smile became a wicked grin as he realized what I meant. Or thought he realized. "You want to dance again, eh?" he asked, but his smile turned to a quizzical frown when I only shook my head.

"Not that tonight, no. Not quite that energetic, but just as much fun." I winked "At least in the end."

Ken only shrugged, finally ready to wait for me to spell out what was coming. We ate quickly, and then I told him,

"OK, come on to the bedroom while I change."

He looked at me hungrily and quickly followed me to the bedroom. As we got there I pulled the old T-shirt over my head and dropped it on the bed beside my shopping bag from that after noon. Over my shoulder, I said, "This won't take but a moment, but sit down anyway, dear. I've gotten used to you being in the chair while I dress."

Ken smiled and sat. I undid my jeans and let them drop to the floor, stepping out of them and standing there stark naked, not a stitch on head, foot or in between. I reached in the shopping bag for the skirt first, slowly turning to face Ken as I said,

"I thought I'd try the comfort of home look. Like this skirt - it looks like jeans, just like I wear around the house."

I put the skirt on and heard Ken's breath get a little ragged. The skirt was a cutoff jeans number; that is, at first glance it looked like a cutoff pair of jeans, with belt loops and snaps holding it together in the front. In length it only came to maybe an inch below my ass, but it was truly a skirt -- there was no crotchpiece. In front, the snaps came only a little more than half way down, leaving an inverted 'V' opening where anyone interested could glimpse hints (or maybe more than hints!) of what was inside.

Ken was sure looking - and I could see him twitching with excitement!

I let him look and twitch for a few moments more before I turned and reached in the bag for my new shirt, saying as I turned back,

"And to go with the jeans, of course, a T shirt."

I quickly pulled it over my head. "Well, a special T shirt, anyway. They call it a 'cropped-T'." It was indeed special; it had no arms, no shoulders even, just wide straps going over my shoulders - and it hung, fairly loosely, to only about three inches under my breasts, leaving a wide expanse of skin between it and my skirt.

I turned back to the back one last time, and pulled out a new pair of thongs, which I dropped on the floor and slipped on my feet. Then I took a couple of steps toward Ken and slowly performed what had become my traditional new outfit pirouette.

"Well," I said softly when I was facing him again, "nowI'm dressed to go out. Do you like it?"

Ken was staring at me, entranced, licking his lips, speechless for the longest time. Finally, without a word, he got up from the chair, walked over to me, and gathered me into a huge, warm hug, which I enthusiastically returned. After the longest time he pulled back, and I watched him there in front of me, holding both of my hands at arms length, and swallowing hard. His eyes even looked a little puffy, like he was on the verge of tears. Finally, with a faint quiver in his voice, he whispered,

"Kathi, I thought I was proud of you a couple of nights ago. But...this...." He paused to swallow again. "I could never have come up with something this - fantastic! Only a woman could know how to just knock a man's balls off with clothing, and Kathi, you've done that with this outfit!"

He pulled me to him for a long, deep kiss, finally coming up for air only when I started pawing at his zipper, because he was getting me hotter and hotter by the second. He took a ragged breath, and then stepped back and gently took hold of my hand.

"I know this is going to sound crazy, Kathi," he said, "but let's save that for later - or while we're out, if that's what you have planned." He lifted my hand and kissed it in a very old fashioned motion, almost comically out of sync with how I was dressed, then went on, "Right now what I want most is to get you out where men can see you and I can watch them see you. And, of course," he added, "watch you respond."

I took a deep breath; I found myself nearly trembling, not only from the heat Ken had stirred in me, and not even because, well, this really was the most daring outfit yet...but because the whole evening depended on my plans! Was I nervous? Hell, yes! Before I'd just been following Ken's lead. This time I was in front.

But - if it all worked, it would be a monster evening!

"So let's go," I said, and headed for the car.

***

"So, where are we going?" Ken asked when we were seated in the car.

I licked my lips before answering. "Well, I don't have as much experience at this as you do," I said slowly, "but I thought I'd kinda like a beer. To celebrate, sort of. And I really liked that bar we went to on the first night."

Ken's face showed a bit of surprise, but before he could say anything, I rushed on, "Now, I'm not trying to recreate that evening, if that's what you're wondering. Actually, I thought of some things that we - I - missed that night, that might be fun. And, anyway, we only saw a little bit of the movie. I'm curious how it ended."

Ken's face dissolved in a delighted smile, and he chuckled lightly.

"Oh, my Kathi," he said after a moment, "you must definitely be hooked on this. I sure can't think of much we missed at the bar. But you're right; we did miss most of the movie. Who knows, maybe we'll even pay a bit more attention this time."

I laughed at that as Ken started the car, and we headed off.

After driving for a minute in silence, Ken finally turned his head to me and asked, "Kathi, I can't wait, you've got to tell me what we missed at the bar." He smiled; I could see he'd been going over it in his head, and was both stumped and excited that there was something I'd thought of that he hadn't.

I smiled back at him. "I really should tease you and make you wait," I told him.

He got that lost puppy-dog look that I love so much on his face. "Come on, Kathi," he almost pleaded. "Besides, I want to help, if I can - it makes it better for me."

I looked at him and thought back.When did he help...?I wondered for a moment, then remembered. Of course! At least once he supported me from behind while one of the men at the bar worked on my pussy. I would have fallen over if he hadn't. And I guess youcouldcall what he did to my pussy in the theater helping....

After a moment I sighed and smiled at him. "I never could resist you," I told him silkily. "Well...we missed the bartender."

"The bar—" A look of revelation crossed his face, and he looked as thunderstruck as I had felt the day before when I'd thought of it. "Of course! Man, he stood there and watched the whole time, and didn't call the cops or interrupt at all, and we just ignored him!" Ken shook his head. "Kathi, you are a genius. And," he added with a glance over at me, "your timing is impeccable as well."

It was my turn to be confused. "My timing?" I asked, and he nodded.

"This is the slowest day of the week at that bar." Ken told me. "Sometimes there is no one there but the bartender, and he even closes down early on occasion."

I chuckled. "I wonder if he'll think this is a big enough occasion?"

"We'll know soon," Ken answered, and I looked out to see that we were pulling into the parking lot as the last time. Instead of heading right for the shadows, though, he stopped just off the street and looked at me.

"It's your show tonight, Kathi," he said. "Do you want me parked in the shadows so we'll be more discreet later, or what?"

I hesitated a moment, then smiled at him. "You can park in the shadows, sure," I said at last, then added, "not that it really matters tonight."

Ken had been about to pull forward, but hesitated to look at me again. "Oh?"

I looked deep into his eyes and leaned toward him. "I have no intention," I told him huskily, "of waiting 'till we get back to the car for you to fuck me."

I could see his eyes widen a bit, and then he swallowed audibly and took a deep breath, but said only,

"Oh."

Then he did put the car in gear, and gently moved us to a deeply shadowed parking stall - 'our' stall, from the last time.

He stopped the car and started to get out, but I touched his hand, and he turned back to me questioningly.

"On the other hand," I said softly, "this is a good spot for a second helping."

Ken smiled lightly and nodded, then got out and came around to help me out. After closing the door behind me, he put one arm around me and gave me a quick squeeze and kiss on the cheek, then offered me his arm.

"Milady," he said formally, "your evening awaits."

I chuckled lightly and put my arm through his. A slight breeze pushed past me as we reached the sidewalk, feeling delicious on my bare midriff and through the lower flap of my skirt - it seemed to be rustling through my pussy hair, tickling me for the action to come. I shivered a bit in anticipation.

"Cold?" Ken asked, but I shook my head.

"Excited."

"Mmmm," Ken replied. "I would think so."

We'd reached the corner and stood waiting for the light to change. I looked around the block;almost feels like home, somehow,I thought to myself.The same movie on the theater marquee, the same neon signs pushing the same sex aids, and...

...The same bar.

I zeroed in on it as the light changed and we quickly crossed the street and headed for its door. Suddenly, each step seemed to be in slow motion, it seemed to take forever to reach the door, to peer inside, to find I was holding my breath, wondering, hoping....

Bingo!I thought excitedly as we finally reached the door and looked in.No one home but my target!

I felt my heart pounding in my chest and took a moment to exhale, then took a couple of slow, steady breaths. Ken squeezed the arm he was holding, then ushered me through the door and released me to take the lead.

WheredidI want to lead? I wondered all of a sudden. With no one here but us, the table in the back seemed...remote. I spied the stools at the bar itself, and then noticed one stool at the back end of the bar, literally at the end, with its back to the tables and facing the front door. I smiled and headed for that one.Easy to slip behind the bar from there,I thought,once I figure out how to get the chance.

The bartender had looked up lazily when we first entered, but quickly fastened his eyes on me, watching every inch of my progress to 'my' stool with eyes that seemed to get hungrier the closer I got. I saw him lick his lips as I reached the stool. I was about to just climb on when I noticed that this stool, at least, could be moved - so I moved it, sliding it so it was more behind the bar than at the end. I smiled at myself;already mostly back there,I thought,and it gives him a much better view of my goodies!

Then I did hop up onto the stool and hooked my heels on the foot rung, carefully turning so my spread legs, and the pussy they framed, were pointed right at him. He seemed frozen to the spot, still licking his lips and staring at what was there to be stared at.

I let him look for a long moment, while Ken settled himself in a stool that was nearly across the bar from me. Finally, I decided his tongue must be frozen, or something, so I said brightly,

"Hi! How about beers for me and my husband."

He seemed to come back to himself at the sound of duty calling, and pried his eyes away from my nether regions long enough to pull two draughts and carry them to us. He put Ken's on the bar, but I intercepted mine before he could put it down, caressing his hand as much as taking the glass. He jumped as though he'd been stung, but didn't pull his hand away until I did. Neither did he turn to go back down the bar, but just stood there in front of me, no longer staring at my crotch, he was too close to me, but just sort of fidgeting and glancing at all that bare skin between my shirt and skirt....

I took a sip of the beer, finally, then set the glass on the bar and looked him in the eyes. "Hi," I said again.

He swallowed hard and took a moment to find his voice. "Uh," he started, then cleared his throat and tried again. "Uh, hi," he finally got out.

I smiled to put him at ease. "You serve the best beer here," I said quietly. "I liked it here so much the last time, I told Ken we just had to come back and get to know the place better."

The guy puffed at little air, maybe hyperventilating a bit, and sort of laughed with it. "Oh, that's right," he said finally, "you were in here before, weren't you?" He paused and looked around, then added, "the place was a lot more crowded then, though."

"Mmm-hmm," I agreed, then purred, "and every one of those guys made me feelrealspecial and at home." I cocked my head at him, then slowly let my eyes travel down his torso to his crotch, where a noticeable bulge was growing by the second. "Real special," I reiterated, "every one but you, that is."

His head snapped up at that, so fast his face nearly fell to the floor. "I - but—" he stuttered.

12