Loosening the Bonds Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up and put my fingers gently on his mouth to stop his protests. "Shhh," I hushed him. "It's OK, you did your best," I said soothingly. "But you were on the other side of the bar from me, weren't you? I would have been hard for you to help the guys here greet me, wouldn't it have? You back here and me out there—"

I broke off and looked around, pretending to be surprised. "Oh, look," I said after a moment. "We're both on the same side of the bar...tonight."

His eyes widened as he stared at me, and he licked his lips again, but didn't move. I glanced at Ken.

"Ken, do you think it's too early for the bar to close? At least, for a while," I added.

Ken smiled hugely at me, then took to hint and moved to close and lock the door. I briefly wondered about the windows, but then thought,what the hell, if someone looks in, well, being watched before made it even better.

The guy still hadn't moved a muscle toward me, so I finally reached out and took one of his hands and pulled it down to my inner thigh.

"Here," I told him, "I really liked it last time when someone did this. And you were looking at me there pretty closely a few moments ago!" His eyes caught mine, but I smiled to put him at ease.

"Mmmm," I purred as he tentatively started moving his hand around, "that's nice, I like that.

"Oh," I added, making my voice sound concerned, "are you having trouble, too much cloth in the way?" I tisk-tisked. "Wouldn't you know, this skirt is so tight compared to that one I had on before." He started to pull his hand back, but I pushed my legs together gently to hold it in place.

"No, don't move your hand," I purred, "let me just make it easier for you to get to."

I reached down with my free hand and pulled at the lowest snap on the skirt.Snap. "There," I said, easing my legs apart a bit, "better?"

His hand started moving a bit again, but I pretended continued concern.

"Still too tight?" I asked. "Well, let's see if this helps."Snap. The second snap up came undone - there was only one left holding the thing in place around me.

I could see sweat breaking out on his forehead, and my own heart was pounding in excitement. I ignored it and spoke as calmly as I could.

"Oh, what the heck," I said huskily, "it's warm enough in here I won't catch a chill and I'm sure you'd like to see what you're doing, anyway, right?"

Snap. The skirt fell gently from around my hips, leaving me suddenly bare to him from the T-shirt down. He sucked in a breath as he looked at me, eyes glued to the pussy now staring right back at him. I spread my legs as far as I could on the stool and skooched forward a bit so my pussy was right at the front edge of the stool, easily accessible to a man kneeling in front of me.

"Ooh, that hand feels good," I moaned, "but...wouldn't you like a...taste?"

He looked at me searchingly for a moment, then glanced at Ken, back at his stool, who nodded with a smile. Then another glance at my reassuring smile... and he took the plunge. He was down on his knees, with his face buried in my welcoming crotch in an instant. I felt his hands reach in to spread my bushy lips and then....

Oh, god, could he lick a pussy! His tongue was even more talented than Ken's, diving deep up my love channel for a few licks, almost like a miniature cock, then tickling at my clitty, then massaging up and down my lips and even the area just outside the pussy proper. He had me squirming and bucking in moments. Reaching out almost wildly for something to hold on to, I found Ken's hand on the bar with my left hand and clutched it hard, realizing as I did so that the feelings in my pussy redoubled from knowing I was holding my lover's hand while some other man was ravishing my cunt....

Almost of its own accord, my right hand, having nothing else to do, hitched my short T shirt up above my breasts, then started urgently massaging my nipples, quickly falling into an easy synch with the rhythm of the bartender's tongue....

I came in a gush, my pussy creaming all over the bartender's tongue and dribbling down his chin as he slowed the ministrations he was performing on me and slowly drew back. His eyes were almost glazed over, and he just rocked back, still on his knees, eyes slowly focusing on the pussy he had just eaten for at least a square meal, plus dessert.

I sat there panting in the afterglow of my orgasm, feeling a breeze on my mostly bare body from a fan I hadn't noticed before. Slowly I levered myself back to upright on the stool, then lifted my glass of beer and took a long, refreshing swallow before attempting to speak.

Finally, I took a shuddering breath and said, softly, "Wow."

The bartender let out a breath also, and echoed, "Wow."

I took another long drink, then reached out and stroked the guy's face.

"Thank you," I told him. "I do feel welcome and at home now."

He laughed lightly, and slowly stood up. He looked like he was going to turn and walk away then, but I wasn't ready for him to leave. I'd thought about it for a long while that afternoon while waiting for Ken to get home...and I'd realized I was ready for the next step.

So I reached out and caught him by the hip before he could go.

"Wait a minute," I said, then slowly stood up from the stool. He was a good head taller than I was, with a ruggedly handsome face and gorgeous green eyes - but it wasn't a face or eyes I wanted right then.

"I haven't finished thanking you," I told him.

Without another word I reached out with both hands to his pants, looking closely for a moment to figure out the combination, then slowly, sensuously working that combination, first the belt, then the snap, then the zipper, down, down....

Undone, his pants started to droop to the floor. He stood there, speechless, as I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of both the pants and the underwear beneath, and pulled the lot to the floor as I sank to my knees in front of him.

As I release the pants and looked up, there staring me right in the face was a pulsing cock every bit as ruggedly handsome as his face and eyes - and just as primed and ready for action as I had been minutes before!

"Mmmm," I purred, and took hold of the pulsing member with one hand, "I don't know who's going to enjoy this thank you more, you or me."

I lowered my head to his cock and heard him suck in a breath as I reached my goal and sucked it deep into my mouth. I took it in as deep as it would go right away, to sort of get the measure of it - after all, the only other cock I'd ever sucked was Ken's, and dear as it is, one is not much basis for comparison!

I found it felt slightly fatter than Ken's, but it seemed that I got more of it my mouth anyway; maybe it was a bit shorter. But it was tasty, regardless, as the bartender's pre-cum oozed out of the tiny eyelet in its tip and salted my tongue with its tanginess.

Different than Ken's taste, I thought, and different than the tastes of those two guys who jacked off all over me at the strip club. Maybe every man has his own taste? I wondered inanely.

Then all thoughts but sucking went out of my mind as my bartender started pulling his cock out of me and shoving it back in, unmistakably fucking my mouth as he would my pussy, but even more gently. It seemed to work, so I fell into rhythm with his in and out motions, adding to them the licking and sucking that set a blow job in a world apart from a regular fuck. I scratched his sack of balls gently with my fingernails, and felt him respond by putting both hands on my head and gently pulling me toward him, then letting me back, changing the dynamic so that it was my head moving rather than his cock. I realized dimly that somehow I was getting more friction on his cock this way, but then it all seemed irrelevant as I felt the cock in my mouth begin to swell, to twitch, felt him move my head slightly faster as he quickly approached his explosion....

And then he did explode, and I reveled in the thick, gooey paste that blasted into my mouth, and down my gullet as fast as I could swallow. My mouth filled to overflowing and I felt some dribble through my lips and down my chin....

And then it flashed on me how turned on Ken had been from the smell of cum on me after the strip tease, and I pulled back quickly, at the same time grasping and jerking at his erupting cock, hoping there was some left, that I hadn't swallowed it all...

There! I was rewarded by one more healthy blast of cum that splattered on my throat and dribbled slowly down my chest toward my breasts and T-shirt. I continued to jerk at him for a few moments, but got no more than a drool after that, which I tenderly kissed and licked off the head of the beast. Then I sat back on my heels and watched for a minute as the just-past object of my passion deflated in front of me, shrinking down to a size that could once again be caged in his pants.

As the cock dwindled, I stood up and stepped forward, reaching up to pull his face down to mine. I kissed his lips warmly, gently, almost chastely, then released his face and put my arms around him to pull him into a sensuous hug, carefully certain to rub my warm belly against his shrinking cock, sort of shaking it good night. The feel of it on my belly, just barely above my still tingling pussy, served to light my own fire again, made me begin to long for something long and hard to be stuffed up my cunt, made me want to be fucked long and hard and soon.... I found myself panting again slightly as I pulled away and turned to reach for my skirt, abandoned on the stool.

I heard the bartender sigh deeply as I settled my T shirt back over my breasts and snapped the skirt back on, and then smiled as he said softly,

"You're welcome."

Ken stood quickly at that, as if it were his cue, and raised his beer glass to his mouth, draining what remained in one gulp. I finished adjusting my skirt and likewise drained the end of my beer, then moved our from behind the bar and led Ken toward the door. I opened it to find a scowling customer glaring at me; his glare faded as he quickly looked me up and down. I gave him a dazzling smile in return.

"It's OK," I told the guy at the door, "I think he's got some beer left."

Then I turned halfway back to the bar. "G'night," I called over my shoulder, and led Ken through the door and off down the sidewalk toward the theater.

###

"I thought you said Dave would be the first time you had two men?" Tammy asked.

"No. Dave will be the first time I getfuckedby two men, on the same day," I corrected her. This return visit to the theater was...just, because I felt like there was unfinished business. You know, the poor bartender who didn't get anything the first time I was there, except to watch. And we didn't see the end of the movie, the first time."

Tammy chuckled. "It seems to me you sort of finished the movie for yourselves, out in the parking lot."

I had to laugh, too. "Well, yeah, I guess so. Sort of. But I got a much bigger 'bang' out of it the second time."

Tammy stared at me a moment, then groaned. "How can you make such bad puns, about such a horny life?" she demanded.

I giggled. "Well, I do have the advantage of knowing what's cumming," I told her....

###

Just a reminder that these brief snippets of conversation between Tammy and Kathi will make a lot more sense if you go back and start with Chapter One. This is, after all, anovel.

12