Lord Daygar - Kingslayer

Story Info
Queens and Princesses will kneel before him!
1.3k words
4.03
81k
82

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daygar will overthrow the ten kingdoms, Kings will die, Queens and Princesses will kneel before him!

'Is everything in place for the attack?'

'Yes my Lord.' The Master Armourer said loudly but staying bowed as he stood before Lord Daygar, seated at the head of the huge oak dining table. A dozen men, all in robes of various distinctions sat either side of him.

'Have the men been told of our intended target?' Lord Daygar groaned slightly as he spoke.

Again, without looking up. 'Yes my Lord. The Kingdom of Arania will fall to you within a week.'

'Good,' he winced slightly as he spoke and the Armourer shivered involuntarily as the huge man waved him away. Daygar shifted in his huge wooden seat, his six foot six bulk and huge shoulders testimony to his massive strength. He reached down beneath the oak table and stroked the small head of the pretty blonde girl kneeling beneath it bobbing steadily on the end of his ten-inch erection. The other knights pretended not to notice from polite respect as the girl continued sucking his Lordship's giant cock as he discussed war and drank wine.

Princess Leyia knew to keep Daygar's huge Cock in her mouth until he said otherwise. To disobey him would certainly earn her a fierce spanking across his massive lap, and she had felt his bear-paw of a hand against her delicate derriere enough to tighten her mouth around the stiff shaft and continue to suck him hard.

Only a month ago Her Highness was a revered member of the Slaverian royal family, her father King Hinea the ruler of Slaveria until Daygar, the King's own leader of the military had attacked from within and overthrown the castle. Her father's head adorned a spike to the gates of the City, her mother Queen Aria had been passed around Daygar's high ranking soldiers for their pleasure. Princess Layia had been a virgin then, preciously guarded for a suitable match with a friendly kingdom until the Giant Lord as he was known because of his sheer size had taken her for his own pleasure.

He had been her servant and to touch her would have meant instant execution but the King had been too trusting and had placed enormous power into his hands which he used to take the Kingdom for his own. The Knights who had rallied with him sat around the huge table, their high-born Ladies allowed to keep their positions and servants and wealth whilst those who resisted were put to death; their Ladies consigned to the brothels to pleasure the merchants and brokers who traded with the new regime.

Each of the dozen Knights had been given access to the Royal bedchamber to lay with the Queen until his carnal desires had been fulfilled and Princess Leyia knew her mother had been forced to pleasure every one of them. Lord Daygar himself had been the first to strip his Queen, yanking her from her throne and taking her down, ravishing her until his massive cock erupted inside her. The following day he had deflowered the virgin Princess who now belonged to him and safe under his protection. She knew that every man there would crave having her in his clutches; to take her as they had with her mother, she also knew that Daygar would pass her onto them whenever he had tired of her.

Her waist length golden locks flowed down the back of her silk and satin dress like a river and Daygar's huge hand stroked the back of her head as she continued sucking his cock urgently. The first time she had allowed him fall from her mouth the Giant Lord had hoisted her from her knees and bent her unceremoniously across his lap in full view of the ever present Knights. Her dress and under skirts had been canted away to reveal her peachy white cheeks to all, and those who had so recently served her without question witnessed him spank her to tears.

'Enough girl,' he barked. She let him slip from her lips but stayed on her knees. Daygar waved to the Princess's handmaidens. 'Take her and prepare her for my bed. I'll savour her golden treasure before I go to war.' The Princess crawled from beneath the table and stood up; a little less than five foot against the giant's six and a half. The maidens ushered her away to be bathed, anointed with lotions and the finest fragrances and dressed in her most delicate silk and lace for her performance beneath the massive warrior.

'What of the King of Arania?' Daygar asked as he replaced his wilting cock within his breeches.

One of the Knights volunteered. 'He has no idea of the attack, my Lord. He is weak and hopelessly under prepared for our soldiers.'

Another pulled heavily on his wine goblet, smiling broadly and added. 'Princess Natalia and Princess Saria will be kneeling beneath your table within days my Lord.'

Daygar beamed at the thought, they were the prettiest little peaches in the southern Kingdoms; he toasted himself with a flagon of wine. 'Thank you my Knights. When that happens I will grant one of you ownership of the Princess Leyia for your personal use as a small token of my appreciation.' He laughed heartily and drank more wine. A dozen cocks hardened at the prospect!

He sat on the edge of the huge bed with the Princess standing between his parted thighs; even then she was merely shoulder height to him as he caressed her tiny figure. She trembled as he smoothed his hands across her breasts, the delicate cotton and lace bodice no match for his thick stubby fingers as he ripped it into two shreds hanging from her white shoulders. Her breasts popped forward into his hands and her nipples hardened not so much from excitement but from fear as he sucked each one in turn, his evening shadow rasping against her soft skin.

Hands that had easily choked the life from burly soldiers now caressed her throat before sweeping the remains of her bodice from her shoulders along with the skirts covering her lower body. His hands followed his eyes down her slender body towards the wispy golden triangle above her entrance, fingers easing her legs apart to gain access. Princess Leyia winced as one, then two and three stubby fingers sank into her young maiden clit, parting the lips and probing deep inside her. He fingered her gently, preparing her for his stiff cock almost as thick as her arm. He inhaled her fragrance deeply his other hand on her bare bottom pushing her closer.

His huge hands around her tiny waist he lifted her from the floor and brought her to him, her legs astride his, easing her gently onto the end of his eager shaft.

Princess Leyia tried to suppress the squeal as his monster manhood split her clit apart and entered her as far as she could take him, little more than two thirds of his length. His hands now on her seat he controlled her movements along his cock his hot breath enveloping her.

Daygar turned her onto her back on the bed and hovered over her, thrusting his swollen penis back and forth, her tiny figure squirming beneath him, her golden locks strewn across the soft pillows. He couldn't tell if her moans were of pleasure or pain and didn't care, she was his, the ultimate spoils of a triumphant warlord. His mind wandered to two pampered little Princesses in the rich Kingdom of Arania, no doubt asleep in their beds; twins of no more than nineteen. Little did they know they would be performing just like this little Princess on the end of his cock within days!

Chapter 2: The Kingdom of Arania falls to Daygar and two Princesses become the spoils of war!