All Comments on 'Lord Melchior'

by Varian P

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Read !

I really enjoyed this story and I hope you continue it !

AdrenalineAdrenalineover 19 years ago
Oh my goodness

Golly. That was FUCKING HOT. I'm too turned on to post anything more sensible that. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MMmmmmm.. You have me wanting to become Rasha. !

With a double egg inside me as I read your tale... I orgasamed for over 15 minutes !!! My god.. you are an AWESOME author !

pureNticementpureNticementover 19 years ago
Wow

I'm reading this story and all i can say is...wow. I felt every word and now i'm wondering if i could have taken such a night so well. I look forward to reading more of your stories

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Strange, interesting, clever...

4.67-4.70? Something around there? Shrugs... it's different, and that's what matters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mmm

Well written, highly erotic...very creative setup. It has potential and interest even without the sexuality of the piece. Very well done! (and it provided a hot climax, thank you!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
deliciously well written

I love your use of retelling a story to get your story started . The benevolent but strict mentor type dom is a real turnon for me and im very glad you write him so well. Your vocabulary is outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
just delicious!

Very creative and very well written. The author accomplished a teasing buildup to the climax of the story in a very effective manner. I loved ancient setting, and the author's vivid description of the action in the tale. Truly enjoyed it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
dripping wet

I have soaked my vibrator as i read ever wonderful detail, write more PLEASE

AmsterdickAmsterdickabout 19 years ago
Great writing, great sex

I really liked the Lord Melchior story and think that the concept has a lot of potential. I was wondering if there is going to be follow up to this one, because I would love to read it. Hope you’ll write some more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful

I do hope you are going to follow with more adventures, this one was great.

LadyLeighLadyLeighalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Perhaps my favorite story on this site. I hope you write more!

opelsopelsalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful

Great story,so well written and very hot! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
VeryHOT

Loved it. Hope you write another . great sex very hot

TanukiTanukialmost 19 years ago
Wow

Straightforward and wonderfully written, well done! :)

ladymarrraladymarrraalmost 19 years ago
*trembles*

Oh my god ... more ... over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
*whimpers*

....enough said

fyrekittynfyrekittynover 18 years ago
Yummy!

mmm! I creamed my panties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Magical, simply magical.

Kudos to the Man who can make a gal soak her seat from reading a story. You're an extremely gifted writer able to evoke vivid powerful erotic images in one's mind...Bravo!...More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow.

That was probably one of the best stories I've read on here in a long time. Thanks! And more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please, Sir, Some More

This story was awesome! The best I've yet read on this site. It was a little slow getting started, and I wish it was longer. You must right much much more. I wouldn't be opposed to your narrator getting nailed either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
PERFECT!

New here, so it's one of the first I've read, let me say.... it will be a hard one to beat. sooooo exotic

SykoSaraSykoSaraalmost 18 years ago
Surprisingly Enjoyable...

Although I've never enjoyed reading (or even hearing) about anal, it seemed only appropriate here. Although it was against her will, they seemed respectable in that they were gentle with her and that the "master" explained everything that she would be feeling. Great story, great attention to detail, and I'll make sure and check out any other submissions you nay have on here.

-Sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where can I find Lord Melchior?

Lovely, absolutely lovely. Lucky Rasha. Part 2? Or anymore tales? Pretty please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That was very good

One of the better tales on here--I feel exhausted/satisfied afterwards!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Very erotic

You hit several genres here all at once: first time, group sex, anal, and non-consent/reluctance. And you hit the high notes of each category - very impressive. The best non-consent/reluctance stories embody a gradual lessening of resistance into acceptance, and then enjoyment of the act/full participation. If done poorly, it can seem totally unrealistic. Very well done here :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Damn!!!!

This story was hot, hot, hot!!!! Your writing style is incredible.

BrnEyedBeautyBrnEyedBeautyover 16 years ago
Breathtaking

I agree with a couple of other comments I've read... to read this and cum from that alone... I do indeed want more. Can Lord Melchior join me in my chambers? Thank you and I look for more from you.

redptcredptcover 16 years ago
Isn't it aweful........

.....the things that turn us on! Outstanding read, loved every phrase and yet, got a lot of pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

That was a very hot read! Sex was fantastic. Great description on the scenes and emotions. Hope there is chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More like this?? Pretty please!

I loved this story. I've loved all your work - but this is by far my favorite. Any chance we can have more of these short stories in addition to your novella work? Either way, many, many thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
perfection

this had everything i could possibly want...perfect

NogirromNogirromover 15 years ago
Incredible

I absolutely love this story. This is by far the best I have ever seen here. Perfect length, extraordinary descriptions, fantastic writing skills.

DoYouSeeMeDoYouSeeMeabout 15 years ago
Wonderful work!

I stumbled upon this story by accident... thank god for accidents. It was wonderful; the characters richly textured (which is rare in erotica), the language hot, the tenderness and use working hand in hand in regard to the taking of Rasha... just a phenomenal read. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yum

I loved this...Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful!!

One of the hottest stories I've read on this site. Hope you summit alot more...great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very hot

Three orgasms! It was amazing but I was very much hoping that Zec would have done something with the Lord. Hope you write something with guy on guy bc just hinting at the possibility was making me hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Delicious

I absolutely loved the 'Master' character - very well drawn. The attention to detail was delightful, though I must agree that a little guy-on-guy would have been icing on the cake. Beautiful work, thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!!!

You should write more of this story. and have Zaccheus be taken by master!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Oh my god. I just...I can't. God that was hot.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
omg!

this was such a hot story! i hope someday you will write more to this story. i would love to see where this would go. congratulations on your published works and good luck for your future.

bashful_ladybashful_ladyover 12 years ago
WOW !!

That was so wild. I was throbbing and.....

evonnaevonnaabout 11 years ago
Hot stuff.

Like it.

sopharoonessopharoonesover 10 years ago
ermehgerd

i read your story "down" before this and was blown away by it.Then read this and im still hot and bothered after finishing it! I think its great the way you can take on different genres and still be awesome, although i rather think you have left this website but never mind. CHEERS

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story got me so wet, wish I was in it

bipalovabipalovaover 10 years ago
Oh yeah!

What a lovely story… Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE!!

Please continue this story!! I think that Lord Melchior is so hot. He got me off in 5 min.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

What a night, poor girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exquisite

This story was perfection, from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

they raped gangbanged her but still it was quite gentle w/o much manhandelling or abusing her they had their pleasure but they paid attention to hers too

best triple penetration i ever came across

although i ve mixed opinion about first time anal by a dp but still she felt pleasure from her pussy so it might have reduced her anal pain

i love the bath scene by multiple guys to him

also is the msster interested in boy love with the main guy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous