All Comments on 'Lore of the Angels Ch. 05'

by Alecrire

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
musecuesmusecuesalmost 13 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!

That was the most amazing twist ever! I can't believe this chapter is up so soon! I kept going omg omg. Is Zilarrezko really pawning Marcus out? Maaaannnn... this just keeps getting better and better.

gunnerettegunnerettealmost 13 years ago
brilliant!!!!

This is just getting better!!!!!

DawnzoDawnzoalmost 13 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks for the steady updates!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW!

Brilliantly done! Such a shame you didn't submit more chapters! I'm Hooked!! :)

christyw744christyw744almost 13 years ago
More

I am loving this story, cannot wait for more!!! I was thinking that maybe you could start posting 2 chapters a day. Maybe!!!! LOL!!! Good work I am completely hooked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh poor Marcus! *cringing*

So what happens next? I'm on the edge of my seat and brimming with adrenalin!

om007om007almost 13 years ago
JUST IMPRESSIVE

you are just unbelievable!!! :o

This was brilliant. Illuna is still searching for aria and yuki's gonna come to north america to complete the deal. It's getting very exciting. Waiting 4 more.

O

ArtFormArtFormalmost 13 years ago
simply amazing.

Your version of creation was the best I have ever read... truly. For a minute I actually believed it. lol! Truly truly wonderful. And my favourite sentence of all time? "You are what wet dreams are made of Zilarrezko!"

Heehee. But I like how you introduced his ordinals to us, give them each a stronger character we can relate to. Now I can't decide which one's my favourite.

Do write soon! I think the comments are unanimous =)

Black_heart_BuderflyBlack_heart_Buderflyalmost 13 years ago
Lover of the story........... but you have a few holes

I love the story and your ability to create such a work of fiction but I can't seem to understand why Zilarrezko's mother would be the one to write the first Lore when you stated that their clan (Metal) was the last one to be created.. It should follow then that either a light angel or an angel of darkness should have written the first Lore.. Love the story so keep on writing but little things like that just leave me with questions rather than answers.. I guess by now you'll realize that you've drawn me in ... =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Eeeeekk I can't stand the suspense :)

Omg what's gonna happen to Marcus? Will Anthony ever confess his love for Julia? Will Aria become a cardinal? Will the evil Iluna try to kill Aria? Please say this story will have other sets of stories that branch from it like with your previous writings!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
What's happening?

Zilar can't really be giving up Marcus, can he? But I didn't see a loophole in their deal. Maybe if they give Aria the water she craves she will heal herself? Can't wait for the next chapter!

Allsoccer23Allsoccer23almost 13 years ago
It just gets better!

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you for this story!!! I continue to love it with every chapter! Please continue! I will forever be checking for a new chapter! You are a truly amazing writer!

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Only Getting Better

You continue to build on this story in an amazing way. The characters that Z comes in contact w/ and the conversations he has with them. I know he's collecting the pieces of Aria's history or at least trying to. I just can't figure out where you are going next and I love that about this story. I won't miss the next chapter that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Kyahhh!!!

I need MOAR! *stomps around like a dinosaur*

ghotiisfishghotiisfishalmost 13 years ago
More please...

I saw you've just submitted chapter 6! Yay! This story is just so amazing! My favourite is like... wait... I think I can't decide who I like most. omg. And you keep throwing all these amazing endings that I just cannot guess what's gonna happen next! ARGH! frustrating but brilliant!

amienicholeamienicholealmost 13 years ago
Can't wait for more!!!!

I really can't wait for chapter 6, 7, 8, and more. Keep them coming quick. I love your writing!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ahhh!

I need more D:! This story is so amazing with the damn cliff-hangers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous