All Comments on 'Lore of the Angels Ch. 10'

by Alecrire

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
popparazzipopparazzialmost 13 years ago
AMAZING

I am so loving this chapter, well developed. Great read. This story keeps getting deeper, twist and turns, surprises. Characterization and storyline is fabulous. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hurry Please

christyw744christyw744almost 13 years ago
I think I am upset

I am sitting here like what? This chapter cannot possibily end like this. I sure hope the next chapter come long soon. I think I am going to lose it if the wait is too long! LOL!!!!

Great chapter cannot wait for more

elsanguineelsanguinealmost 13 years ago
Argh! Cliffhanger!

Your endings always keep me hungry for more. And from the 3 pages of ch 9 I think I'm spoilt. Hahaha. 2 pages isn't enough anymore. But still, you packed in action, drama, sex and a host of so many other things in these 2 pages that it's really amazing. Keep up the good work!

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
Nooooo

Zilarrezko cannot give up his wings. There must be another way. Ooo I know why not give Yuki's wings to Aria? Ooo and take Iluna's,too, while you're at it. Yea that would be great.

ghotiisfishghotiisfishalmost 13 years ago
Oh no!!!!

This is too short! =( And Zilarrezko cannot give up his wings! oh god now I'm gonna spend the next few days wondering what you're going to come up with. Every chapter is always not what i expected and that's really awesome!!

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 13 years ago
I don't trust Gaia, not one bit!

I'm sure Aria would be able to do this if they simply gave her all the information she required. They are making this decision without her even though she's involved. I hope Zilarrezko gets smart, quick. What if he becomes mortal and Aria out lives him? This decision is being made in haste and is not being thought through. I hope they wise up. Fantastic chapter!

purple_rosepurple_rosealmost 13 years ago

Nooooo he has to keep his wings I liked were u were going before with aria being a cardinal and everything please don't take he wings off!!!!!!!!!

little_piggylittle_piggyalmost 13 years ago
Nooooo!

He can't give up his wings - he and Aria are supposed to be Cardinals together! :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
:)

love this story sooo much can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ooooooo! This is goooood!

To my mind, Zilarrezko can get his wings again, in much the same manner as Cardinal Gaia is doing, or in the manner he'd sought out Yuki for his Ayn! The strategy here is excellent! Having Gaia as a winged Cardinal to mobilize the Earth Angels and lead them into battle! As she said, the sheer numbers would be enough to deter Yuki!

As a mortal, Zilarrezko would be of immeasurable importance to Noor, Marcus and Gaia - with Aria at his side - phenomenal!

I LOVE this story and am most eager to read what's coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I can see were this is going

Gaia is forcing Aria's hands with Zilarrezko wings.

It is easy to sacrifice one self for the one you love, but to watch your love one do it is a whole different ballgame.

Again well done Alecrire

Hellkite

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Really Good

You continue to write a good story. You continue to throw obstacles in front of A and Z. Watching them try and work through everything whether together or apart has been entertaining. It was quite a surprise to learn that her sibling were the same as her. (Do I see more storys in the future based on each of the sibling, maybe?) It is going to fun watching this story unfold. And if Z does give up his wings, I'm pretty sure I know who he could get them back. Hopefully it won't come to that.

I look forward to the next chapter as I have at the end of every chapter!

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 13 years ago
nice

what a wonderful chapter you created, now I am really excited to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
his mothers feather!!!!

SHE WAS GOOD FRIENDS WITH GAIA SO SHE WOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THAT SPECIAL FEATHER. IF HE CAN GET THAT FEATHER BACK AND GIVE THAT TO GAIA...

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Well, the Gaia bit was a shock.

She had me fooled with her Earth Mother act. It can't be easy to become mortal and to have to live in a dying body but backing Zilar into a corner like that is not cool.

ArtFormArtFormalmost 13 years ago
never cease to amaze me.

You throw one hurdle after another and come up with all these surprising twists! I'm looking forward to the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lol

You have lots of (conspiracy?) theories here on how to solve the problem you've cleverly laid for the readers. And I know you're going to surprise us because you clearly know how to weave a mean plot. Kudos mate!

gunnerettegunnerettealmost 13 years ago
OMG

just gets better and better - the twisting of the tale is amazing but please dont make him give up his wings :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Seriously

A bit more polish and I think you should get it published. Definitely book club worthy. You've hinted at a few possible pairings -hope there's a sequel ready!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Love, love, loooove this whole series! I can't even begin to imagine how you've churned this out into such a well written series; let alone come up with this amazing story! Please don't make Zilarrezko give up him wings! Please! Gaia seems like she's setting a trap :(

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
5 stars

A must read!!! I'm so glad I don't ve to wait side most chapters r already up. But I hope like other readers that you have some great tales lined up for us to read lol

moonsolielmoonsolielover 12 years ago
Please give credit where it is due...

I have enjoyed the story so far but I feel you should give credit to Nalini Singh. The world she has created of angels, Archangels, and mortals and vampires is unlike any other. I feel that she deserves credit for her ideas. I have read the four books in the Guild Hunter series those who have suggested this story should be published may want to read them (the first book is Angels' Blood, followed by Archangels Kiss) . Copyright is something which many people do not think is a big deal but it really is, whether it is intended or not. Miss Singh also has a series of books about shape shifting animals which has been borrowed extensively borrowed from on this site as well. I guess for me this story was just the straw that broke the camels back. I have no issues with your story as I said I have enjoyed it I just feel that you should give credit where it is due.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous