All Comments on 'Lore of the Angels Ch. 12'

by Alecrire

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Welcome Back

I was so glad to see this story back. It has been a great read. The whole Angel, Archangel, hierarchy system is brand new to me, so your whole world was fun to follow. Although I hate to see this story come to an end, I hope you have another exciting world to follow this one!

Eagerly awaiting your next chapter!!!!

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 12 years ago
yes welcome

yes welcome back sir, and thank you for a wonderful chapter. I am so glad to see that you have posted another chapter of this wonderful story. Please keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you, with more sexy angels.

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Glad to see this story continued

Exciting chapter,but uggh cliffhanger grrr,looking forward to the next installment.

StarMAPStarMAPover 12 years ago
I knew Gaia was an untrustworthy bitch!!

Damn! She was playing everyone but Aria was close to figuring something out. Wow. I'm so glad you're back with this story. I love it!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
I think we all knew

Gaia was up to something and that she was not to be trusted. But for some reason, Aria is oblivious and is just waltzing off into danger to fight someone else's battle. Hasn't she learned that she's stronger with Zilar than without him? Now she'll need to be rescued, yet again.

I'm glad you're back and hope that you can post regularly again.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
I still trust Gaia!!

I hope she is taking Aria to kick some Yuki's ass!! Great story and welcome back:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Aria - the most stupid of alll

Please, could some one of the Archangels give to Aria what she really needs mostly - a bit of mor brain? In her stupidity she harms all around her who love her. I hope that the next chapter comes a lot more fast than this rather short one if one thinks about all the waiting. Otherwise ist was well written as always and I thing Gaia is not out to hurt Aria or Z.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love this story

I have never on this site read a story that involved angels as interesting and captivating as yours. The world you created is captivating and makes me feel as though im in the story. More, more, more :). I was glad ur still trudging along.

noircat302noircat302over 12 years ago
love it

cant wait for the next chapter i think since she took his mothers feather that she might give that feather to aria and maybe she gets her wings that way either theires are awsome! hurry i cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GerrivGerrivover 12 years ago
Welcome back!

So glad to see you're writing more.... I love each chapter the characters are captivating. Thank youfor sharing.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
W/B!

Thank you for your great story! I am new to this story, reading all that you have at once. I'm not of the same opinion as some of the others out there. I see Gaia as helping Aria to become all that she was meant to be! I think with Gaia's help, and Aria's want for peace and fair play, they will overcome Yuki. Aria will get her wings, as will her siblings, becomming her Ordinals as was stated. It all has somthing to do with that poem she read about the original Archangels. And...I don't believe Gaia betrayed Z either. Z has just been to protective of Aria due to his fear for her and mortality. It will all work out in the end. Anyway...I will wait to see who ends up being closest to being right> lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Regarding Gaia's "Betrayal"

I honestly think some people should maybe read the story a bit more in depth. It's stunningly well-written and has all of the clues, it you're willing to maybe look beyond the fact that Gaia told Zilarresko that she didn't need him anymore.

The Lore stated:

Acceptance of one's weakness is one's strength.

For amongst them, are those who See beyond

The Limits and understand the balance

Of an Elemental Equilibrium.

Gaia is one of those who understands that all of the elements need each other. Aria pretty much figured this out, and that's why she was trying to seek Gaia out in the chapter.

So, no, Gaia is not out to wipe out the metal angels, or the water angels, or what have you. She wants to restore the balance and end this nonsensical territory fighting.

It is my belief, that she is doing exactly what she told Aria they were going to do- go to Africa and Europe and ask for the other two Cardinals' tokens, so that they can fight Yuki. I think Noor will be easy to persuade; she's also been accepting her "weakness" - the Dark Angels- and seeing that she can love them, for together she and Ehren are even stronger.

Anyway. Just my two-cents.

As to Alecrire- great foreshadowing, and really, a fantastic world you've created here.

VeneziaVeneziaover 12 years ago
OMG!!!!

I Love Your story!!!! Please hurry with the rest!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Stunning!

I think that Iluna wanted Zilarrezko to take the quill and give it to Aria, which would have killed her. But Gaia had other ideas.

AlecrireAlecrireover 12 years agoAuthor
Wow

Okay, the comments are just amazing! Now I don't know where to move the story towards! I seem to have two camps. To the anonymous reader who talked about Gaia's 'betrayal' I think you figured it out :) But we'll see. Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I'm truly humbled

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful!

I am absolutely speechless! Your entire series is wonderful! I can not wait for more to come! I love it! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TOTALLY FANTASTIC

You have a GIFT. please continue writing :-)

moonsolielmoonsolielover 12 years ago
Please give credit where credit is due...

I have enjoyed the story so far but I feel you should give credit to Nalini Singh. The world she has created of angels, Archangels, and mortals and vampires is unlike any other. I feel that she deserves credit for her ideas. I have read the four books in the Guild Hunter series those who have suggested this story should be published may want to read them (the first book is Angels' Blood, followed by Archangels Kiss) . Copyright is something which many people do not think is a big deal but it really is, whether it is intended or not. Miss Singh also has a series of books about shape shifting animals which has been borrowed extensively borrowed from on this site as well. I guess for me this story was just the straw that broke the camels back. I have no issues with your story as I said I have enjoyed it I just feel that you should give credit where it is due.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

More! I'm hooked and you can't leave us on the eve of battle with Iluna dead, Giai's wings newly restored and Aria on the verge of... of... of what?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous