Lorelai's 35 Birthday Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry Lane. It normally takes a while for Mom's ass to properly heal once I'm done fucking it... probably because of old age, so I guess with her ass double-fucked it'll take even longer." Rory teased, a beaming smile on her face directed at her mother just to show her she wasn't serious.

"Huh, evil child." Lorelai said putting on an obviously fake scowl, "If you weren't sitting down I'd totally spank you."

"Well I am, and you're not." Rory said playfully before slapping her Mom's rear with surprising force.

"OWWW... Rory, that seriously hurt." Lorelai whined.

"Oh." Rory said, more than a little regretful as she hadn't meant to hurt her Mom, or even hit that hard. Luckily there was a quick and easy way to earn her mother's forgiveness, Rory smiling before she said, "Don't worry, I'll kiss it and make it better."

Generally speaking whenever those words were uttered the kiss didn't make things that much better. But this was the exception to the rule, possibly because it was not one but many kisses and Rory really committed to making her Mom feel better as she pressed her lips all over her mother's ass cheeks.

Lorelai moaned softly as her daughter got down on her knees behind her and began literally kissing her butt, those soft pecks making her forget all about the meant to be playful slap.

Wanting to encourage this attention Lorelai bent over the table, placing her hand firmly down upon it and sticking out her ass for her daughter. Rory responded by shoving her tongue into her Mom's almost but not quite closed ass hole, Lorelai cooing softly as a soft little tongue invaded her rectum and caressed her anal walls.

"I've... I've really got to be going." Lane said, beginning to get dressed after watching the rim job for several minutes.

"Are, oh, are you sure you can't stay a little longer?" Lorelai panted as her daughter began tongue fucking her ass.

"No... no, no." Lane said, sounding a little bit apprehensive to leave but slowly finished getting dressed before adding, "I've got band practice later, and besides, I'd rather not be here when Paris comes."

There was a muffled sound from Lorelai's rear and then Rory pulled her tongue from her Mom's butt and repeated herself, "What?"

Wish 24

"I wish you'd ring up Paris and invite her over." Lorelai said with a grin, "Don't worry she's expecting your call.

Rory looked surprised for a few moments, thought about it, then realised she really shouldn't be and slap her Mom on the ass, deliberately hard this time.

"Don't move." Rory ordered, before standing up and then turning to Lane, "Are you sure you can't stay?"

Again Lane was taken aback by how things in the Gilmore household seemed to turn from normal to kinky and back again at a drop of a hat. Rather than comment on it though she simply shook her head and said, "Thanks but like I said I really have to be going. Thanks for letting me stay for lunch and... well, everything. Just... thanks."

With that Lane exited the back door to the Gilmore house as Lorelai reached round and entered her own back door with a finger. Rory rolled her eyes at her Mom's slutty behaviour as she walked through the hall to grab the phone, quickly grabbing it with the intention of returning to the kitchen. Then she spotted the strap-ons.

Rory bit her lip. Her Mom had taken one hell of a butt pounding... but it seemed like she was up for more anal fun. God knows Rory was.

So Rory quickly slipped the larger strap-on up her thighs and returned to the kitchen where she found her mother shamelessly fingering her ass hole.

"Take your fingers out of your ass and spread your cheeks." Rory ordered.

Lorelai turned her head to look behind her, her eyes lighting up at the sight of the toy around her daughter's waist. About a second later her butt cheeks were spread as wide as they possibly could be, providing her daughter with a nice little bull's-eye which Rory was only too happy to hit dead on.

Lorelai still wasn't totally recovered from her double ass fucking and there was quite a bit of pain as her butt hole and then back passage was stretched wide open again. However, it meant she was also still nice and loose back there so her daughter was quickly and easily able to slide her cock into the deepest depths of her bowels.

Rory was able to start the butt fucking just as quickly and easily as she had entered her mother's rectum, using slow but steady pumps of her hips to move the dildo in and out of her Mom's stretched shit hole.

The main reason Rory ass fucked her Mom slowly was because of the double anal thing. They'd had some pretty energetic butt pounding sessions in the past but nothing quite like that before and Rory could only imagine how sore her mother must still be. Of course Rory could never get tired of watching a cock strapped around her own waist, and therefore essentially her cock, slowly sliding in and out of her Mom's stretched open butt hole, the fact her Mom was spreading her ass cheeks only making the sight hotter in Rory's eyes.

As such the mother sodomising continued at the slow pace far beyond the point Lorelai's groans had turned from a mixture of pain and pleasure to pure pleasure. They may have continued for even longer if Rory hadn't taken a moment from her busy schedule of staring at her Mom's dildo stuffed ass to spot the phone lying were she had left it on the table.

Remembering she had a wish to complete Rory grabbed the phone and began slowly dialling the number, making a game out of it by hitting a button every time she thrust into her Mom's butt. She was going to do the same for the dialling tone but after it rang once the person on the other end immediately picked up and started ranting...

"Finally! Do you have any idea how boring this town is? There is literally nothing to do here, unless you like watching plants growing or extremely poor child acting, which somehow isn't as bad as the teacher's acting. And don't get me started on that diner. How you can like the food there has to be the biggest mystery in the world, way bigger than Bigfoot or how many incompetent people ended up at our school." Paris said, barely stopping for breath, "This is Rory isn't it? I guess it doesn't matter either way but Lorelai did say it would be you... or you said it would be Rory as the case maybe, or..."

"It's me Paris." Rory said, which was all she was able to get out before Paris went on another rant about Stars Hollow. Rory only half listened, entertaining herself by switching her hands over so that she had the phone in her right hand, and then the left, and so on. It wasn't a great game, but it had amused Rory enough in the past when Paris got sidetracked, and this time at least her other hand was on her mother's hips as she was thrusting in and out of her ass. Suddenly having an idea Rory pressed her mouth over the receiver, lifted her hands up and away from her body while she was still pumping her Mom's butt and said quietly, "Look Mom, no hands!"

"Will I, oh, will I ever cease being proud of you?" Lorelai moaned mockingly.

Rory just grinned and returned to the phone in time to hear, "Anyway, I have to say I'm surprised this is happening. Not the you're letting your Mom fuck you part, I always thought you guys were unnaturally close so if you weren't fucking already you would eventually, but I figured you'd never actually share each other. Even when you said you were dating I always figured you were only pretending to keep the truth about you and your Mom a secret."

"Well, I was thinking about her when I was with them." Rory admitted.

"So I was half right? Hm." Paris said indignantly, "Anyway, can I come over now? I'm beyond tired of waiting and I want to just have sex already. And it better be good sex, I didn't drive all this way for some second rate nervous cunt licking."

Feeling boldened by her current position Rory replied, "Can you give me an hour? I've got my strap-on deep in my Mom's ass right now and she gets really cranky if I start butt fucking her and don't make her cum at least a couple of times."

For the first time Rory had known her Paris seemed speechless. For a moment Rory was genuinely worried Paris would freak out and tell someone, but instead her friend simply said, "Your butt fucking your Mom... like, right now?"

"Yeah." Rory said, feeling relieved at the sound of lust in Paris's voice, "She's bent over our kitchen table right now... spreading her ass cheeks so her daughter can watch her big strap-on dick slide in and out of her butt hole."

"Wow... that's so hot." Paris said after a long pause, "I'm impressed. Lorelai said you guys switched but I thought she meant sometimes she lets you think you're in control. I didn't think there was a speck of dominance in you."

"Well, it's pretty equal actually." Rory said, still beaming at the fact Paris had said she was impressed. Rory had showed her half a dozen A+ papers and assignments but apparently it took her butt fucking her Mom to get Paris Geller impressed, "We're pretty instinctive too, which helps. Like I noticed how despite getting two dildos up her slutty ass a couple of hours ago Mom still really wanted another butt fucking."

"Hence why you've got a strap-on deep in her ass." Paris grinned.

"Exactly." Rory said, "Besides, Mom's kind of an anal slut. Here, let me put her on the phone. She'll tell you herself."

With that Rory passed the phone to her mother who had to take her hands off her own butt cheeks so she could lift herself up a little with one hand and use the other to bring the phone to her lips, "It's true, I'm a total anal slut. Especially for my little girl's cock. Oooohhhh."

Lorelai moaned as Rory gave her some particularly hard thrusts, "Tell Paris how much you love my cock."

After she spoke Rory grabbed onto her mother's hips and began picking up the pace until she was roughly butt fucking her Mom, Paris able to hear the sound of flesh smacking off flesh even over the loud sound of Lorelai's moans, groans and whimpers.

"Oooooohhhhh fuck, oh fuck, oh yes, mmmmmm." Lorelai moaned down the phone, momentarily forgetting what she was supposed to be doing as the skilful ass fucking she was receiving from her daughter became nice and hard, then she did her best to force out her words, "Aaaaaahhhhh, oh, Paris, oh, I love my daughter's cock. Mmmmmmm, I love my daughter's big cock. I love it in my ass! Ooooooh, my daughter butt fucks her Mommy so good, I, oh, I can't get enough... I can't get enough of my daughter's dick in my ass! MMMMMMMM, I need it. I need to feel my daughter's dick in my ass. Ooooooohhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, yes, mmmmm, Rory is so good to me, when ever I want her cock in my ass all I have to do is bend over and my sweet little daughter will butt fuck me. Mmmmmmm, I also bend over whenever she wants. All she has to do is tell me to bend over. Mmmmmm, or get my ass on her cock, oh, or lift my legs up, or in whatever position she wants me in. MmmmmMMMMM, I'm such an anal slut, aren't I Paris? Loving my daughter's cock up my ass, oh, and in my pussy, mmmmmmmm, having anal sex with my own daughter, ooooohhhhhh, letting her butt fuck me across our kitchen table while I'm talking to you, ooooooohhhhhh goooooddddd, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkk, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

Paris wasn't sure whether Lorelai dropped the phone or still had it in her hand, but the Mom she wanted to fuck seem to forget all about talking to her and just scream in pleasure. Paris continued listening to this for a short while and then hung up and headed over to the Gilmore house. There was no way she was waiting an hour.

*

The clear sounds of sex could be heard from outside the door which surprised Paris. The blonde considered mentioning to Rory if she wanted to keep the fact she was fucking her Mom a secret she should probably look into soundproofing her house, but ultimately Paris concluded that could wait until later. After all, she had an all girl threesome to get too.

Paris's second surprise was that the front door was unlocked. Sure she was expected, but she genuinely advise people who weren't constantly engaging in taboo sex to always lock their doors even when they were home as you just couldn't trust people, especially not the seemingly harmless riffraff that inhabited this boring town.

Casually entering and making her way to the kitchen Paris forgot all about her complaints when she saw her sweet, innocent friend Rory Gilmore brutally butt fucking her own mother.

The sight caused Paris to freeze in her tracks, blinking several times because she literally couldn't believe her eyes.

The Gilmore girls were barely recognisable. True, Paris didn't know Lorelai that well but she had always seemed so... in control. Paris had never pictured her as a bottom, not even a part-time one, but now she was squealing with glee as she was sodomised by her own daughter... Rory. That little church mouse of a girl suddenly seemed the very embodiment of dominance, pounding into her Mom's pooper with surprising force and skill.

After just staring for what was probably an hour, at least meaning Paris had waited long enough, the blonde awoke from her frozen state as Lorelai began cumming. Figuring this meant things were coming to an end Paris began slowly stripping off her clothes, admittedly impressed that her best friend continued pounding Lorelai's ass right through to another climax, and then another. By the time Lorelai was shuddering through her fourth Paris was ready for action, and beyond tired of waiting.

As her mother slowly came down from her high Rory slowed her thrusting with the intention of speeding up again after she gave her Mom a chance to recover. Then she heard a coughing sound.

Turning her head quickly Rory was relieved to see Paris standing a few feet away wearing a strap-on, "Hey Paris... I see you've come equipped."

Paris smiled, took a few paces forwards and unceremoniously kissed Rory roughly on the lips. Rory was taken aback, especially as Paris quickly shoved her tongue into her mouth, but she quickly responded. After all she was used to dealing with her friend's bluntness.

As they kissed Rory gave her Mom's ass the occasional quick thrust, just to make sure her mother was still with them. The sharp moan which followed every thrust was more than convincing enough which put Rory's mind at ease as she let Paris explore her mouth with her tongue before she returned the favour, the two young girls French kissing for several minutes.

When Paris finally broke the kiss she gave Rory a look the young brunette had never seen before and said, "You know, I'll deny this if anyone asks, but I kind of always wanted to do that."

"Your secret is safe with me." Rory grinned, more than getting the irony as she pulled her strap-on dildo out of her Mom's butt hole.

For a few moments the eighteen year olds admired the sight of Lorelai's once again opened ass hole, the two friends eventually getting a better look into the older woman's bowels as Lorelai reached back and spread her ass cheeks, "Isn't my daughter a skilled butt fucker Paris? Just look at how well she's fucked my ass."

"You must be so proud." Paris said dryly.

"Mmmmm, so proud." Lorelai said dreamily, "I'm so proud of my little butt fucker. She makes her Mommy's butt feel so good."

"Can I have a go?" Paris asked hopefully.

"What, you just want to walk in here and shove something up my ass? Do you really think I'm that much of an anal slut?" Lorelai questioned with mock indignity.

"Yes." Paris said, recognising Lorelai's tone for what it was.

"Well I'm sorry Paris but I'm just not that kind of girl." Lorelai said unconvincingly before smiling, "You've at least got to kiss me first."

"I think that's fair." Paris said as if she'd reached the end of a gruelling negotiation as she walked around to kiss the Milf.

The kiss was nothing like the one she had given to Rory, the girl in question quite surprised about just how softly her friend kissed her mother. Although Rory had to admit she enjoyed watching the other two swapping spit, those tongues clearly gently caressing each other for several moments before the kiss was eventually broken.

Lorelai smiled, "Now I think about it, I am that type of girl..." she licked her lips as she looked at the strap-on Paris was wearing, "I think we better get some use from that..."

Wish 25

"I wish you two would spit roast me," the Milf gave her next wish. She didn't tell the two girls who to take which hole, they were both old enough to sort it out between themselves and, anyway, Lorelai didn't mind as long as she got one cock to swallow and another pounding her from behind. She vaguely hoped they'd whack it in her ass, but she could live with taking it in her pussy.

Beside her Paris and Rory stood beside each other, for a second Rory seemed to be waiting for Paris to speak first and order her what to do. But for once it seemed that Paris was awaiting the other's lead. That was amusing thought Lorelai, Paris lost for words - though she was sure it was only temporary. Meanwhile, without a couple of teens warming her up she was getting so cold she risked getting goose-pimples. She gave a seductive little moan, "Come on, let's not be all day. I want hard rubber..."

Taking the hint Rory took control, "Paris, you wanted a go with Mom's ass, so go ahead. It's only fair as I've been fucking her all morning. So she can suck off this dirty cock for me while you fuck my Mom up the ass."

Paris grinned and said, "Thanks, I'd love too. If that's alright by your Mom..."

"It is," said Lorelai, before Paris could say anything more, "In fact you could kinda of say it was my wish."

Rory laughed, "Mom you are such a slut," she moved in front of the Milf, "Now shut up and suck on this."

Lorelai saw her smile jokingly as she spoke. Paris look nonplussed, her lack of humour was legendary and she probably thought Rory was serious in her words. Lorelai would have told her she wasn't being so if it wasn't for the fact that the moment she opened her mouth Rory pushed the cock in. Luckily Rory spotted Paris's confusion and said, "Don't worry Paris, it's all good clean fun. Now, do as Mom asked and bang her ass."

"Okay," said Paris, "You really have stretched her out. It'll be like sticking my finger down a rabbit warren."

Lorelai wasn't sure she liked the allusion, okay she was gaping, but that made it sound like she was a bunny with the morals of one - when apart from today the only person she had sex with for months was Rory. She couldn't say this though as Rory's dildo was being fed into her mouth; Lorelai opened herself more allowing the toy to push in. Her teeth scraped over the rubber and she could feel the taste on her tongue; a bitterness. Rory moved back and forth, each time sliding a bit more of the dildo in. She grinned, "Fuck her Paris, go on."

If it wasn't for the cock in her mouth Lorelai would have gasped as Paris thrust the dildo up her ass. Paris was right in that Lorelai was so open that the toy moved in easily, one thrust being sufficient to get the toy all the way down Lorelai's ass. But she wasn't so loose that she could feel the toy racing down her chute, skimming over nerve endings already sensitised and making them send little shots of pleasure through her. Paris's thighs slapped into Lorelai's butt as the cock rammed home. There was no pause before Paris was moving back, pulling out the toy so it whistled over the sensitive walls, and then she thrust in again. Paris's hands gripped the Milf's sides for balance as she began to hammer her ass, "Wow Rory, you're Mom can take it all."

"Yes," said Rory with obvious pride, "She's so good she could go professional."

"I'd pay," agreed Paris. She hammered back and forth quickly, certainly with more expertise and confidence than Lane - Lorelai wasn't sure whether that was because Paris was more practiced in the arts of girl loving or whether this was just another natural accomplishment of the blonde. It certainly wouldn't have surprised her that Paris had carved a melon to practice on before coming round.

1...45678...10