Lorelai's 35 Birthday Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd let you borrow her free," said Rory and winked at her Mom. She held the top Lorelai's head in her hands as she slowly eased the cock in. She was moving, much slower and more deliberate than her friend; she was still controlling the entry, but doing so at a speed that allowed Lorelai to get used to the large object in her mouth. The teen grinned, "Come on Mom, slurp up my shitstick."

"And take this as well," grunted Paris as she pounded forward. Her brutal thrusts drove into Lorelai, opening her ass even further and riding down deep into her chute. Every blow made Lorelai's butt warm and caused pre-orgasmic explosions to come within her. The teen rammed forward, her thighs again crashing into Lorelai. The crack forced Lorelai forward so she swallowed a bit more of her daughter's rubber dick; it moved towards the back of her throat and her eyes widened as the tip lodged against her taste buds. Bile rose in her for a second and then the cock was pulled back as Paris also withdrew.

"How do you like being spit-roasted?" asked Rory. There was no answer from Lorelai, though the Milf hoped the answer was obvious as she allowed herself to be rattled between the two teens. She had known for a while that Rory was a skilful lover, and Paris was also either highly experienced or a natural so good that in a few years she could charge as the world's top lesbian courtesan. Her ass was on fire, in a good way, as Paris pounded it, the dildo slamming in time with the one in her mouth, and each thrust was making Lorelai cum. She couldn't scream, but she could shake. And she did; her body quivered and bent, her back arching and her fingers clawing as the orgasms ripped into her.

"She likes it," said Paris.

"A lot," agreed Rory. She pulled the cock out, allowing Lorelai to gasp in some oxygen as Paris continued to slam her ass.

"Yessss, yesss, ye..." Lorelai shrieked before Rory replaced the dildo in her mouth. This time Rory began to thrust harder, throat fucking her Mom with almost as much force as Paris was entering her behind. The cock went deep into Lorelai's mouth, pushing against her tastebud and the back of her throat. It was all she could do not to gag and force the toy out, but Rory was prepared, gripping her hair and battling against the Milf's reflex action. Her eyes widened and watered so much that her vision blurred; not that she was crying - Lorelai was enjoying the double pounding too much for that. However, she did finally force the cock back, pushing it out of her mouth for a few moments and doubling over to let the drool run out of her mouth.

"You want more?" grinned Rory, holding her dildo, soaked with saliva and as clean as if it was new.

"More, more," gasped Lorelai greedily and took the dildo in her mouth again. The two teens pounded forward, one from the back and one from the front, sandwiching Lorelai between them. Her pussy, even though it was untouched, was as wet with lust as Rory's dildo was with spit; and both were dripping - cum or saliva dribbling onto the floor. Lorelai gave in to bliss, enjoying every second of the two dildos entering her; she arched and shook, soaked with sweat. Harder, harder the two teen's ploughed into her. Lorelai could hear their grunts, a cross between effort and enjoyment, feel their sweaty, slippery skin against hers and if she couldn't see Paris cute pert titties bouncing away it was made up for by being able to see Rory's.

Rory pulled out the cock again and looked at it, it was soaked clean. She grinned, "Mom, you suck so good."

"She sure does." Paris said, admiring the wet but clean dildo as she pulled out of Lorelai's ass and walked around the table, "Could I have a go?"

"I..." Rory started before Lorelai quickly swallowed the head of Paris's strap-on and began eagerly sucking on it.

"Huh... she really is a great cock sucker." Paris complemented as she watched the older woman bob her head up and down on the dildo around her waist, giving the blonde almost as big a rush of power as ass fucking Lorelai had.

Rory watched for a few moments and then slowly made her way round the table so she could admire Paris's handiwork, Lorelai's ass hole gaping almost as widely as after the double anal. However, despite how bruised and open it was Rory couldn't help see it as a baby bird begging to be fed. Rory felt like she was a sailor and her Mom's gaping butt hole was a siren as it seemed she was helpless to resist.

Lorelai moaned around the cock in her mouth as she felt her ass being entered, reluctantly removing her lips from the dick and turning her head to ask, "Rory, mmmmmmm, what ya doing."

"Nothing." Rory said playfully before slamming her hips forward, shoving every inch of her strap-on up her Mom's ass.

"Ooooohhhhh Rory." Lorelai moaned, trying and only partially succeeding in sounding annoyed.

"What? You wanted to be spit roasted." Rory pointed out as she began butt fucking her Mom.

"And, ooooooohhhhhh, I already have. Mmmmmmmmm, it was great... but, ooooooohhhhhh..." Lorelai groaned, really finding it difficult to keep her trail of thought as her daughter skilfully pumped her pooper, "But isn't it time you, uuuuunnnnn, gave my back door a rest?"

"Hmmm, no." Rory said, quickly adding, "Come on Mom, just let me butt fuck you to one more orgasm? Please? I wanna butt fuck my Mommy to just one more orgasm."

Lorelai bit her lip and tried not to be swayed by Rory's pleading look, a little difficult seeing as her daughter hadn't stopped fucking her ass, that big dildo stimulating what felt like every inch of Lorelai's rectum until despite how sore and aching her back passage was it was also on fire with pleasure.

"Can you hurry up and decide already. I want ether a cock sucking or a cunt lapping. In fact I'll just about settle for anything which isn't standing around waiting." Paris said impatiently.

There was a brief pause and then Lorelai slowly turned her head back round to suck Paris's cock. Just before she swallowed the strap-on Lorelai softly said, "Just one more orgasm."

A second later Lorelai was moaning around the head of Paris's dildo as she felt her daughter slamming her dildo in as hard and as deep into her bowels as she could, Rory wasting no time in getting down to some serious Mom butt busting.

Thanks to all the previous back door abuse Lorelai's pooper ached throughout this latest ass fucking, however thanks to that same previous back door abuse the ecstasy Lorelai felt far outweighed any ache, Rory eagerly pounding her Mom's butt to climax.

As Rory slammed her Mom's shit hole Paris began pumping her hips almost as roughly, her dirty dildo quickly sliding deeper into Lorelai's mouth and down the Milf's throat. The roughness caught Lorelai off guard for a moment, but she quickly adjusted and was soon taking every inch of Paris's fake cock down her throat and sucking the entire length.

For what felt like only a few moments Lorelai enjoyed being sandwiched between the two teens, they're barely legal bodies using hers for their pleasure, these young girls using her mouth and her ass as the fuck holes they were. The pervertsitys of this act alone could probably have made Lorelai cum, although certainly more than helped to have her daughter roughly fucking her ass hole. Rory eagerly plundering her Mom's pooper until Lorelai went crashing over the edge, her body shaking violently as she received that one more orgasm as promised.

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, that orgasm was followed by another and another, Rory refusing to stop butt fucking her mother even for a second. Lorelai considered punishing Rory for breaking her promise. She would at least give her a firm talking to under any other circumstances, but in this case Lorelai supposed she could forgive the breaking of this particular promise. Besides, it wasn't like she hadn't ever forced a couple more orgasms out of Rory when her daughter was similarly insistent that she could take no more.

However Lorelai was pretty sure if she took yet another ass fucking like this one her back hole would probably never fully recover. While she liked walking around with a gaping ass hole and she even liked it when she couldn't sit down without pain as both were a reminder of previous pleasure she would rather these effects weren't permanent. Besides, she wasn't done with her wishes.

So when Rory finally pulled out Lorelai slumped downwards off the table and turned around as she did so. Lorelai did this quickly so she was kneeling in front of her daughter before Rory had a chance to go anywhere. Just as quickly Lorelai swallowed the dildo which had just been in her ass, taking the entire length into her mouth and down her throat before beginning to bob her head up and down on the whole strap-on.

"Wow, your Mom really loves the taste of her own butt." Paris said, again actually sounding impressed, not something Rory was used too.

"She loves the taste of her own pussy too. Maybe we could DP her and you could see for yourself." Rory suggested.

"No!" Lorelai said firmly after pulling her mouth away from the tasty flavoured toy, softening her voice as she saw the look on the younger girls faces, "I love the idea of getting DP'ed by my daughter and her friend as much as the next Mom, but my ass feels like it's going to be aching, and open, for hours. So I need a serious break from the strap-on fun, okay sweetie?"

"Okay." Rory said, feeling a little guilty for getting caught up in her lust for her Mom's ass, "Do you wanna take a break? We could crash on the couch and watch a crappy movie. Or at least me and Paris could while you lay down on your front so you're not putting any weight on your freshly fucked ass. Like usual."

"Hey, I'm not always the one lying on my front." Lorelai said, returning the little smirk that crossed her daughter's face, "But you know what, I think I'm still hungry... and I remember Paris telling me that it's been a while since she's had a good pussy eating. So..."

Wish 26

"I wish Paris would let me eat her pussy." Lorelai grinned.

"Sure. Where do you want me?" Paris replied quickly as she took off her strap-on.

"Let's go to Rory's room. It will be softer for us both if you lay down on her bed while I'm in between your legs." Lorelai said, beginning to follow Paris who was quick to walk into Rory's room and get in position.

"Hey, what about me?" Rory asked.

"You can watch." Lorelai shrugged.

"Mom!" Rory whined like a typical teenager, something she'd taken up doing on the extremely rare occasions her Mom denied her sex. She worried a little about becoming spoiled, but her Mom had promised she could have her whenever she wanted and that was one promise she knew both Gilmore girls hated to be broken.

"Hey, you're the one who couldn't keep her hands off me. Now I need a break." Lorelai said, immediately feeling guilty as she saw the disappointed look on her daughter's face. Pulling her little girl into her arms Lorelai gently kissed Rory and said, "Just a little, tiny break, okay? A Mom can only take so much of her daughter's sweet loving."

"Well, I wouldn't want to totally where you out before Paris gets a turn." Rory grinned.

"Exactly. So stop trying to give your mother orgasms young lady." Lorelai fake scolded her daughter.

"I'll try, but my Mom's really hot. It's so hard for me to keep my hands off her because I just love fucking her so much." Rory said, unable to stop herself from kissing her Mom's neck softly as she spoke.

"Just try your best honey." Lorelai said, kissing Rory one last time before pulling away, "That's all a mother can ask."

"For her daughter to stop fucking her?" Paris said dryly as Lorelai entered Rory's room.

"Absolutely." Lorelai grinned, getting up onto the bed and crawling up Paris's body, "Well, at least for five seconds while she's having her way with her daughter's friend."

Before Paris had a chance to respond Lorelai pressed her lips firmly to those belonging to her daughter's friend. This actually did the unthinkable and stopped Paris from talking, a technique both Gilmore girls noted for possible later use.

The kiss itself was nice. Long. Lorelai needed the break and Paris seemed surprisingly happy with the foreplay given she had been sliding a strap-on into Lorelai's mouth not that long ago as opposed to her tongue.

Paris actually liked the sudden change in mood. She liked rough lesbian sex as much as the next girl, but she also enjoyed the softer side which Lorelai seemed only too happy to give.

The softness continued when Lorelai kissed her way down Paris's neck to her breasts, Lorelai sliding her lips all over them for a few long minutes before taking the right nipple into her mouth and sucking on it gently. Paris let out quite a high pitched gasp followed by a slightly embarrassing whimper as Lorelai went to work on her nipples, going between those already hard peaks. Just sucking gently at first, then came the harder sucking, followed by the licking, and then finally the biting.

Shortly after feeling Lorelai's teeth nibbling on her nipple Paris moaned out, "Lower. I want your tongue in my cunt now."

Lorelai was pretty sure it was still her birthday and she should be deciding what happened and when. Then again Paris was a guest, and Lorelai hadn't wished to play with Paris's tits. So Lorelai complied, quickly kissing her way down Paris's stomach and fulfilling the blonde's request, and her own wish.

Although Paris had been with a few girls before none of them had shoved their tongues directly into her cunt the moment their faces were in between her thighs. She never had a girl immediately start tongue fucking her either, the first thrust and the ones that followed it having Paris crying out joyfully.

The thrusts weren't that quick, but they were faster than what Paris was used to at this stage. Those thrusts slowed down a little, but not by much, that tongue beginning to slide this way and that, exploring every inch of Paris's pussy. In what seemed like a second Lorelai found sensitive places inside Paris that have taken other girls half a dozen rug munching sessions to find. A few seconds later Lorelai found sensitive places inside of Paris at Paris didn't even know existed.

Unfortunately instead of speeding up Lorelai slowed down even more, her tongue torturing Paris with slow strokes which had the blonde whimpering and moaning shamelessly, "Mmmmmm, yes, mmmmmmm, oooohhhhh, fuck me, yeeeessssss, ooooohhhhh, fuck me!"

Usually Paris had a lot more to say but Lorelai's skilled tongue was making it difficult for her to say anything remotely intelligent. She tried to look for Rory in hopes of finding inspiration, at which point she saw something which made her forget all about saying something. She was too busy hoping whatever Rory was up too wouldn't stop Lorelai from licking her pussy. Or at least not stop it for too long.

Rory had been standing in the corner sulking for what felt like an eternity. She got why she was being left out, and on some level she even agreed with it, but it was really hard to just watch her Mom and her friend going at it.

Things only got more difficult for Rory when Lorelai buried her face in Paris's cunt, Lorelai basically on all fours with her ass pointing directly at her daughter.

Rory was convinced it was some kind of punishment, her Mom showing off her gaping butt hole and cum filled pussy and literally wiggling them in Rory's face as a reminder she couldn't have them. Rory could even see her mother's cum overflowing from her pussy as a result of all the orgasms Rory, Paris and Lane had given her, the sweet cream coating Lorelai's legs and thighs. That's when Rory got an idea.

Slowly crawling onto the bed Rory pressed a soft kiss at the bottom of her mother's leg and then began sliding her tongue slowly upwards. Lorelai moaned into Paris's pussy, but gave no real objection. Grinning wickedly Rory licked the bottom half of that leg up and down before moving to the other to repeat the process, making sure she got every stray drop of her Mom's cum and pussy juice.

Then she moved to the other half of one of Lorelai's thighs Rory finally heard an annoyed cry from Paris followed by her Mom panting hoarsely, "Rory!"

"What? I'm not fucking you. Or making you cum. That's what you wanted a break from right? Your daughter fucking you and making you cum? Well, I'm not." Rory pointed out.

From the look on her face Rory guest her Mom was trying to decide whether or not to clarify her earlier statement by telling Rory she said she wanted a break, which meant Rory needed to go wait in the corner. To Rory's delight her Mom made the decision she was hoping she would, Lorelai burying her face back in between Paris's legs, a clear sign she didn't mind her daughter cleaning up the mess she made.

Now she had her mother's approval Rory lapped eagerly at those cum and cunt cream coated thighs, moaning softly as she got to enjoy one of her favourite flavours in the world. There was certainly nothing that tasted better and Rory made sure she got every little bit of it. Of course she wasn't just there to clean.

At first all of Rory's licks started from the beginning of her Mom's inner thigh and ended about half a millimetre away from her mother's pussy. Then the licks went a little further, Rory's tongue gently touching and even sliding around the edges of her Mom's pussy lips, but making sure never to touch the creamy centre.

As a result of Rory's actions, and no doubt helped by Lorelai eating an eighteen year old pussy, fresh juices flowed from Lorelai's cunt and directly on to Rory's tongue.

This was a nice little appetiser, but it in no way satisfied Rory. That was why the teen moved her mouth upwards to her Mom's ass, sliding her lips all over the sore cheeks, soothing away the pain of having horny teenagers bang into it.

Rory spent even more time kissing her Mom's ass than licking her thighs, the sound of her mother whimpering into Paris's pussy music to her ears. After what seemed like an eternity Rory asked in her best little girl voice, "Mommy... are you sure you want a break?"

Lorelai immediately removed her mouth from Paris's cunt, panted heavily for a few moments and then answered, "No toys. Nothing but your mouth, tongue and fingers."

The next sound out of Lorelai's mouth was a loud joyful cry as her daughter buried her tongue as deep as it would go into Lorelai's pussy, Rory eating her Mom's pussy like it was the first meal offered to her in weeks.

"Keep eating. Make me cum." Paris growled as she forcefully pushed Lorelai's head back down in between her legs, "Eat me and make me cum, eat me and make me cum, eat me and make me cum, eaaaatttttt meeeeee!"

Paris seemed unable to say anything coherent after Lorelai thrust her tongue back inside the teen's twat, drilling it hard and deep.

Lorelai had greatly enjoyed teasing Paris, but her daughter had been doing the same thing to her almost throughout, albeit with different tactics, and now Lorelai was done with it. She wanted to make Paris cum in her mouth. She practically needed to make the younger woman cum in her mouth.

As Lorelai remembered all the sweet spots in Paris which she had taken her time to discover it wasn't difficult. All she needed to do was jack-hammer her tongue in and out of Paris while twirling and curling her tongue inside her, getting all of those sweet spots and as a result making Paris screaming almost hysterically in no time, her cum flowing into Lorelai's mouth as the blonde's body shook.

Rory didn't need to find Lorelai's sweet spots, she had found them all before on her eighteenth birthday and since then she had been in between her mother's thighs so much she had making Lorelai Gilmore cum down to an art form. Lorelai smiled to herself as she once again pictured her daughter teaching a masterclass on the subject, a fantasy which wasn't at all damaged by the amazing performance Rory was currently giving.