All Comments on 'Lori and Jonah: A Seduction Ch. 05'

by indianfire

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
meow0317meow0317over 13 years ago
Thank you indianfire!

You have been awesome, please keep it up! Take care of yourself, stay positive. It was a great storry =)

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
Nice

though it was a long wait. Please take care. Hope you are healthy now.

KittyKat147KittyKat147over 13 years ago
....

:) love it!! Good ending would like to see what you would do for another chapter though.

indianfireindianfireover 13 years agoAuthor
future chapter

i do have an idea in mind if i do decide to write another chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE!

This story is very interesting and I hope that you decide to write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I've always wondered...

...why do women love assholes and dump nice guys?

Seems like Cody was here for her all the way, but this goose decides she wants to stay with the (of course sexy as hell and whatever) fucker that discarded her like yesterday's trash.

This gives me a huge insight on feminine psychology: women are just stupid. Or they have this thrill for the bad guy hoping to "change them".

I sincerely think that were girls less attracted to bastards, there would be less abusive relationships. And less divorces.

And maybe the good guys would get less "let's be friend" answer.

This is really disturbing to a romance lover like me how it changes if the story is written for guys or girls.

For guys, it is often a nice ordinary guy attracting a beautiful nice girl. Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but the prettier she is, the less chance you have for her to actually BE nice. But it happens. Some (rare) times.

For girls, it is mostly beautiful girls strongly attracted to devishly handsome but exasperating and often assholes guys. Who reveal themselves as nice guys after all. Sometimes. Or just stay arrogant but they are sooooo handsome.

If we want to be strictly analytic on the relationship between those two, it's based mostly on sex. They are not of the same generation, their interests are different (she told us being uninterested by biology), so their couple has basically no future.

I liked this story, well written and quite exciting, but I really wanted to kick Jonah in the gonads and tell Lori to stop being so sexually foolish.

Foxy

indianfireindianfireabout 13 years agoAuthor
Dear Foxy,

I agree with your assessment. I wrote this story based on how I thought a teenage girl would be, and I wrote it to be sexually charged. I would never be like Lori personally, but I thought it wasa fascinating tale.

As for the good guys, oh boy. I don't find myself particularly appealing physically, but I hear that I'm pretty often. I've dated guys who were definitely not that handsome. I'm a sucker for the underdog too. They turned into assholes on me. Even nice guys, who aren't gorgeous, can turn into assholes.

My ex-fiance is my primary case. He is really by no standards handsome: he is shorter than me, not very strong, and many people feel he bears a resemblance to Piglet from Winnie the Pooh. He wasn't at all popular either. I gave him a chance and fell in love, and I would have given him anything. He told me all he wanted was to be with someone and settle down. He WAS one of the nicest, kindest guys I had ever known. In the end, however, he decided that I wasn't good enough and that he just wanted to have sex with other people. He even wanted to live together still, to have me keeping his bed warm while he went out with other girls. He turned into a stranger. Nice guys aren't always safe either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more!

Please write Cody's story, he deserves to find someone.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
Awwww....

GREAT STORY!!!! Keep more stories coming, please!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omgggg I love this story !!!

Pleaseeeeeee continue :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING

It is a GREAT story. Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!!!!

Omg!! Please write more!!:(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Truly a great read.

You just created such an emotionally gripping story. The feelings this story creates are amazing. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Intimate, sexy and emotionally powerful.

I originally started reading this story because I enjoy an impregnation storiy, but about halfway through I stopped reading for the erotic content and became enraptured in the story as if I was reading any other book I would normally enjoy.

I sincerely hope you continue this story or more like it. Need more writers of your caliber contributing to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
that was wonderful!

what a fantastic creation in a setting that could be very real. I enjoyed every word and hope to see more of the story and/or read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nothing new for nearly 4 years

great story , one of many remarkable stories by this Author.

slightly troubled by the previous comment ,

lots of gushy praise , but lacking the intellect to even check the PROFILE PAGE of the writer ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Bravo, bravo. Simply fantastic and very touching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So glad she didn’t end up with Cody. Hope he stays out of the picture permanently. They’re happy together and don’t need anyone trying to come between them and their family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous