Lori Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped, I saw her hips were really moving up and down; her fingers were plunging in and out. I was sorely tempted to touch her, to climb on and sink into her but I held back. I wanted Lori to get herself off and she looked close. Her eyes were closed tight and she stopped talking. Her breaths were getting shallow and her other hand had moved from cupping her tits to grasping them.

"No, I KNOW he saw my pussy." Her moans were getting louder. "My wet pussy. I was so hot yesterday. Thinking of you."

"Lori?" She was lost in her pleasure. "Lori?" I repeated.

"Huh?" she gasped. She was close.

"Lori. I want you to open your eyes and look at me. Look at me when you cum." I commanded.

"Wha..?" her eyes flickered open and she focused on me. I almost think she had forgotten I was there, being so focused on her task. She immediately flushed bright red as her eyes met mine.

"You're about to cum, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh."

"You're rubbing your pussy in front of me."

Nodding vigorously, "Oh God, I am."

"You're such a dirty girl."

"YESSSSS!" she hissed. "I'm ssssssoo fucking dirty."

"You're my little slut." I told her.

She nodded frantically "YES! I am! I'm you dirty little SLUT!" she cried. "OH FUCK! MIKE!" her orgasm slamming into her. "ohmygodmygodmygod.......FUCK!" she yelled! Her body began thrashing around on the bed then she suddenly sat up and froze. Both of her hands were buried in her crotch and she was rubbing frantically. Her body started to shudder as her head fell back. Suddenly, Lori let out a wordless shriek and stopped moving for several seconds before she collapsed on the bed. Laying there gasping, her chest heaved with each breath. Her left hand was still between her thighs gently rubbing causing her hips to occasional twitch.

It was the single most....anything! I had ever seen. I watched as her climax ended and she slowly recovered. Her head was tilted towards me and I think I said something like 'fuck me!" in disbelief.

Her eyes opened and she smiled weakly at me.

I was almost afraid to touch her but she solved that by reaching up and stroking my face. "That was..." I was at a loss for words. She nodded.

"You called me your slut." she whispered.

I hesitated then nodded. "I did."

"Did you mean that?"

I was a little uncertain how to respond. I had been caught up in the moment and was trying to push her over the edge. "Yeah."

She nodded and kept staring at me. I was a little uncomfortable and started to say something but she interrupted, saying "I'm thirsty. Can you get me something to drink?"

I stared at her as my stomach dropped. I had fucked up. This wonderful woman had given me something and I had thrown it away. "Lori?" I began.

"Orange juice, please." I nodded and got up. My dick had wilted and I trudged off to get her juice. I kept trying to think of something to say, some was to apologize but I didn't know how.

Lori was still in bed when I walked back into her room. She was leaning back against the headboard looking out her window with a sheet pulled across her. I glanced at the clock and realized it was just after 7am. So much had happened since we woke up that it seemed that it should be later. I stood in the doorway with her juice until she finally glanced my way.

"That's pathetic." she stated.

"Lori..." I tried again but she interrupted me.

"I like him hard."

"....uh." I was confused.

"How are you ever going to fuck me, your dirty little slut, with a limp dick?"

"um."

Getting up, she walked over to me. Her naked body was perfect, breasts swaying just right as she walked. Taking the juice, she drank half the glass and handed me the rest. "Drink up. You're going to need your energy, if you can get it up."

It was slowly dawning on me that she wasn't upset. My mouth was only slightly faster than my brain. "You're not pissed at me for calling you a slut?"

Lori was surprised. "What? Why would I be? It's what I am? At least for you."

"I thought you were angry, that's why you sent me away." relief was coursing though me.

Lori took the glass of orange juice from me and set it on desk next to us. Putting her arms around my neck, she pulled me to her. Again, my body knew before my mind did what she was saying. I felt my dick start to harden and press into her. "Mmmmmmm. That's more like it." Then she leaned in and said distinctly into my ear "Can you hear me?" I nodded. Then she pulled back to look me in the eyes. "How about now?"

"Yeah."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, I can hear you."

"Last Saturday, after I decided that I really did want you and to be yours is when I got naked. After. That's why I needed to get naked. I wanted you so bad, right then that it scared me. It still does." I saw it in her eyes. "But I was so hot, I had to do something. Do you know how long I have been trying to get you to see me for ME? Not your sister or your best friend. When you called me YOUR slut..."

I stepped away and a look of concern flashed across her face. Holding her at arms length, I looked at her. Deliberately. Making sure I studied her. I noticed how her left breast, her left tit, was ever so slightly larger than her right. Her belly was flat, I remember how it felt: hard. I worked my way down and saw the scar she had on her right side, just under her ribcage, from when she fell out of the tree. I looked at her hips, how they flared out slightly. Her legs were so long and her toes were painted the same pink as her fingernails. I walked around her and looked at her ass. It was high and firm and perfect and so tight. It sat above her thighs with no evidence of sagging. Her back was smooth with a few freckles near her shoulders. Her dark hair hung to just below those tall straight shoulders.

I turned her around and met her questioning eyes. "You're right. I didn't look at you. I just accepted you. You were 'Lori'. Then you....what you did. I've never seen anything like I saw watching you. You're still 'Lori' but you're my Dirty Girl too...my slut, if you want to be."

She jumped into my arms and nearly knocked me over and crying "YES!" She leaned back and I saw the tears that had been in her eyes, the fear was gone. Hugging me, she wiggled around until I did stumble back to her bed and finally fell onto it. She began kissing my face, neck, and shoulders, her naked body writhing on me and I was extremely aware of everywhere we were touching. My dick was buried in the cleft of her ass and Lori was rubbing against it with abandon.

I rolled us over so that I was on top and grabbed her hands, pinning them near her shoulders. She struggled a little, a token resistance, before asking "Ok. You've caught me. Now what are you going to do to me?" 'To' not 'with' I caught that.

Grinning, I looked down at her nipples. They were rock hard, dark brown, and delicious looking. I bent down and blew on her right nipple. I glanced up to see Lori was watching me intently. I returned my attention to her breast. I bent, kissing her chest, working my way down between her wondrous globes. I kissed my way to her navel then released her arms. Lori's hands entangled themselves in my hair and tried to push and pull me where she wanted me too go. I pulled away, grabbing her hands and placed them near her shoulders and said "Leave them there."

"What'll you do if I don't? Tie me up?"

I grinned and said "No. Maybe next time."

Licking her lips, "Promise?"

I shook my head and repeated "Leave them there." adding, "Let me have my fun."

She stuck her tongue out and said "You better make it fun for me too."

"That is the plan." and resumed my kissing around her navel. I worked my way back up and kissed around her breasts. When I kissed the area on her sides, just under her arms she wiggled and giggled. I filed that away, too.

I took a deep breath and began working on her breasts, they tasted delicious. I kissed and licked my way around her nipples until she was almost begging me to kiss them. Again, I chose the right one. Flashing her a smile, I latched onto the nipple. I ran my tongue over and around it, feeling the bumps, wrinkles, and ridges. I savored the texture as I suckled on it. These were my tits now. They were big. Beautiful. Firm. Guys would drool over them but only I would get to touch them. I told her so. Lori shivered. Turning my attention to the left, I tried to repeat what I had done but gave up and began lightly chewing on her nipple. Lori's hands shot to my head and pulled it closer "That feels so good!"

"Tastes good, too" I replied.

"Don't talk!"

"Hands." I reminded.

"GRRRR! OK." dropping her hands to her sides, she began grabbing the sheets. I grinned and began gnawing my way around her tits. Biting hard enough from time to time to cause a gasp but not leave a mark. However, as much as I was enjoying that, I had other plans and began kissing my way down. I kissed and nibbled my way to her waist. "OH MY GOD! Are you going to...I mean..."she cut herself off.

"What?"

In a shy voice she said "Are you going to....you know?"

"I'm not sure." I teased. "Could you be a little more clear?"

Sitting up, Lori grabbed some pillows and put them behind her. With glee in her voice she said "You're gonna eat my pussy, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna watch." she said with excitement. "I have dreamed of this!"

Ok. No pressure. "In that case, if I do something wrong, let me know. Otherwise lay back and shut up."

I hadn't really thought about what to do. Kissing her pubic area, I stopped. Looking up at Lori, I saw she was staring at me intently. Right. No pressure.

I had seen a vagina in Sex Ed but that's really not what this was. They talked about the parts and how babies were made and all of that 'important' stuff. I think I missed the day they covered 'Oral Sex and You'. Of course, I watched porn but I usually skipped that part. Ok. I knew that part there was the major, or was it the minor? And that's where that went. And there's her...

"Need some help?"

I blushed. "No. I've just never looked at a, uh...."

"Pussy?" she offered.

"Heh, yeah."

It seemed like it was her turn. "Say it."

"Pussy. Lori's pussy."

"Your pussy." she corrected.

"Yeah." I noticed that her lips were a bright pink and looked slightly swollen. It was beautiful. Leaning in, I ran my tongue up one side then the other. Lori gasped at the contact.

I flattened my tongue and pressed against her lips; curling the tip, I worked it between, tasting her, savoring her. I had been a little afraid but sighed with pleasure at her flavor. Tracing her lips, I explored all her parts. When I flicked my tongue into and around her tiny opening, I was as amazed as Lori that I had fit. For her part, Lori moaned and gasped as I licked.

Pulling back, I sucked on her lips. She seemed to like that. When I finally moved up to her clit, I paused. Glancing up I saw that Lori had her eyes closed. I blew on her button and her hips rocked. I brushed against it and she groaned. Placing my mouth over her clit, I sucked, Lori's hands shot to my head "There!"

Closing my eyes to better focus, I continued to suck and lick her. I paid attention to how she moved and the sounds she made. As her breathing became deeper, I pushed her legs wider and licked the length of her slit. "Mike!" she grabbed my hair and pulled me back to her clit. I stayed there as she came. Her orgasm small but to me it was a huge accomplishment.

Lori tried to pull me up but I resisted. I was determined to do better. Avoiding her clit, I kept sucking on her lips. I recalled what caused her to moan, what caused her hips to tilt and concentrated on repeating it. The second time she came, it was a little stronger.

I refused to be budged as Lori tried to drag me up.

Her third orgasm was quick and fast. Lori had stopped trying to move me and lay back moaning.

Working until my jaw was sore, I finally felt I had a good idea of where and how to lick. Her fourth orgasm took me by surprise in its intensity. Lori's legs snapped shut and her hands grabbed my head, not to move it but to hold it in place. "SHIT!" she screamed. I shifted to her clit and rubbed my chin against her lips. She went nuts! Rocking back and forth and her legs locked around my neck. I could still hear her shrieking wordlessly as she came and suddenly my face was drenched in her cum. I licked, lapped, and sucked as she flooded my mouth with her juices until her hands and legs fell away.

Panting, "Mike? Please stop." she pleaded.

Climbing up so that I was over her again, she pulled me in to a kiss. "Hmmmm. Thank you!" she said with a smile. Licking her lips she said "I didn't know what to expect."

"What?"

"I didn't know what I would taste like. I've never..." She kissed me again. "I hope you liked it because we're going to do that again, too." She looked at me as innocently as she could and said "This sex thing is kinda fun."

I burst out laughing "Yeah. Yeah it is. Speaking of sex." I nodded down between us to indicate my hard dick. "Think we can do something about that?"

"You mean that huge dick poking into my stomach? What did you have in mind?"

"I'm thinking I need to stick this big dick in your little pussy." I declared boldly.

Struggling to keep a straight face, Lori asked "You want to fuck me?" putting on a shocked expression. "Whatever would my parents think? Treating me like a cheap slut?"

Pulling back, I lined up with her opening and nudged forward. "I'm not asking to fuck your parents." And pushed in until the head disappeared.

Lori tried to keep up the banter "uh....yeah. My dad's not your type."

"Maybe your mom is." pushing a little more in, her heat enveloped me.

"I'm not sharing you...God your cock feels good. If I had known it felt so good...OH!" the last in response to me shoving a couple of more inches in. Lori reached down and grabbed the remaining few inches of my shaft "There's so much more!" I pulled out a little, "NO!" until I pushed back in. "Yesssss! Fuck me!"

I did what I could. I worked my whole dick deep inside her and as my pelvis pressed against hers I just rocked back and forth. Lori wrapped her legs around my waist and held me tight as her first orgasm rolled through. "So full. I can't believe I have room for you."

I began with short thrusts and it felt incredible! Her pussy seemed to ripple and grip my shaft as I moved. As her second hit, I found I couldn't move. I was stuck as her muscles milked me. Lifting up, I almost drug her with me; her sheath would not let me go! Then it was as if her muscles relaxed and I almost slid all the way out. "I don't know if I can take another one. Give me a minute." She pleaded.

With a wicked grin I replied "Sorry. But I'm going to fuck you now." slamming back in. "AAAAAHHH!" she cried out as I began thrusting in and out. Last night I had been worried about hurting her but today I knew I wouldn't. Besides, I knew there was no way I was going to last with her pussy clenching and spasming around me. "OH MY GOD! IT'S TOO MUCH!" I knew I wasn't hurting her but I figured that if I could hold out until her third, then I could let go as well. It was going to be close!

I lost myself in the rhythm, sliding in and out. It wasn't long before I had that feeling of my impending explosion. "Lori..." I panted "I'm close!" I don't think she heard me. She was just emitting the random groans and grunts as we thrust together. I felt her pussy spasm and tighten.

Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was moaning louder and louder and muttering "Fuck me fuck me fuck me." I was there! With a final thrust, I buried myself into her and let loose with what cum I had left. Lori reacted by wrapping her arms and legs around me, pulling herself tight against me. Merged together, she whispered "Cum in me! Fill me up! Oh God, I can feel it shooting in me!" she let out a final wailing moan and fell limp.

Her pussy released me and we fell apart. I rolled to my side panting. Lori lay there, limp and breathing deeply. I thought she was asleep until she turned her head to me. Her lips moved but I couldn't hear her. I shook my head and she blew me a kiss. We lay there for a while just enjoying each other.

The phone woke me up. Lori and I were entwined. I brushed her hair back and kissed her awake. "I don't want to but I need to go." Lori looked concerned. "Mom and Dad must be freaked. I didn't call or text last night." I sighed. "I need to take a quick shower and get home." I felt horrible telling her I had to leave but I figured I was going to be grounded until school ended and I didn't want to make it worse. Getting out of her bed was the hardest thing I had ever done.

Lori crawled out of bed, God she was beautiful, and standing before me, "I want to go with you."

I started to say 'no' but I couldn't. I nodded and she gave me that smile that I was beginning to look forward to. "We need another shower but this time we need to get clean."

Afterwards, as we were drying off, Lori snorted and said "Did you forget anything?"

I thought for a minute but nothing came to mind. "No, what?"

"Where are our clothes?"

"Crap!" We had left them in my truck.

12