All Comments on 'Lori's Dark Longings'

by gaylord60

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very HOT, I want more

Great story, I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Too much information...

Keep the rest of the story to yourself. There are enough of them on this site already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Like all the rest

Lori is like all the other white women I know that are turned on to black cock. They protest that they would never fuck a black man, till they either 1. See a interracial video or 2. Get the feel of a hard black cock pushed against their belly. Either way, it is the beginning of the end and it is only a matter of time and opportunity before they have that black cock buried in their white cunt. After that...they quickly become sluts for black cock....I loved your story so far....keep it coming my man.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Hot...Finish the Story!!!!

great. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very hot

Very hot...give us more....and soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very hotttttttttttt

This is a story which many white men could have written , even me. I have a fantasy of seing my wife of 24 years taking a 10-12 inch black cock . We too sometimes pretend she's getting fucked by a horse hung black man while we're making love but she refuses to make it reality. Damn man finish the story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sick of stereotypes!

As a black woman, I can buy the fantasy of the 13" black dick. I think a long thick dick is every woman's (black or white) dream. But can we get rid of the stereotypes found in all these stories? I hate to disappoint Gaylord, but all black men do not talk in such a jive slang manner and they are not all janitors nor do they all have 13" dicks. The story is hot but please can we dispense with the stereotypes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More,

I am a black man that have helped cpls and fem's enjoy her 1st BCC. I really enjoyed this story and can't wait to read the next part. True, the wives enjoy is as much as the hubby or BF, and I would have to say I always have a fun time myself. I hope part II is in the works.

A BBC in TEXAS

Sam3323Sam3323over 19 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story and hope there is more for Lori. Does she ever fulfill her fantasy? Sure would like to hear more of her adventure into the black world of sex with white women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not More Common

This becomes more common only in the minds of writers like you, and in the minds of a lot of black men. You think if you write about it, enough people will believe it. I kike to think people are smarter than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You have to love a woman's cumming out

Like the rest, I loved this story. I only wish I could get my wife's legs spread for some black cock of ANY size

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bump

Bumpity bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love it

Excellent story, can't wait till she lets Willie fuck her. My wife also likes to watch big black cocks, although she says she would never do one.

Rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wife's friend.

I enjoyed your story. However I don't think it's fair to stereo type black men with 13 inches. My wife dated a black man when she was in college in the mid 60's. Unfortunately he was killed in Viet Nam. She told me he was "average" size and a decent man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So sweet...

A great beginning to an erotic tale of interracial seduction. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Perhaps, a detailed account of Lori's thoughts as she learns to accept Willie as her lover. And, dressing just for him. I have a vision of Lori, all in white, waiting.

Then there's the question of unprotected sex.

My 1st wife and I had a sharing relationship. It was a very intense threesome, involving us and a good friend of ours. I don't regret the manage au trois, for an instant.

Truly wonderful sex, for sex's sake.

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Look out willie!

A real loving couple never needs a black guy, that always has a bigger cock than the husbands, to spice up their marriage. A real loving couple fights to live up to their marriage vows. Relationships such as these are headed for nothing but distruction. So, be warned all you black guys with your bigger cocks than mine, if you see a 50 something year old wife with lust in her eyes heading your way, you better turn around and run for your life because I may be near by and I ain't puttin up with that kind of shit. When I'm done with you, you won't be bigger than me and she won't like you no more anyway.

CumbabyCumbabyover 19 years ago
Black Cock Lover

I am a thirty-five year old wife and we have a black friends that helps us out regularly.

Malcolm is mature, only about nine inches and is my sex slave. His stamina is incredible, my husband watches in awe as he pounds my pussy endlessly.

Hubby looks forward to eating Malcolm's cum from my well fucked hole!

Black men do not all have big cocks but they all know how to use them on a white gal!

a real jrkoffa real jrkoffover 19 years ago
my sticky two cents

You stirred a little debate with your filthy story, eh? I liked the story. I jacked off twice to it. That is why I read it. And you know what? When I clicked onto a story on Liteerotica in the Interacial Section, called "Lori's Dark Longings", I expected to find horsehung janitors and cute, little white girls. If the title had been, say... "Big Bad Shanequa" i would have hoped to find domineering black Women face sitting white guys. And I still would have jacked off. Probably three times. Anyway, in real life... we are all very similar, black and white... but in fantasy... well, I expect huge black cocks and submissive white girls to suck them. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Need Help

I have a fantasy of seeing my wife with a big black cock but she doesn't like watching interracial porn or anything. What should I do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
that's just what i want for my white wife.

i wish i could see my white wife stuck on the end of a BIG BLACK COCK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It is strange.... but

It is very strage, but I know how black guys changed me and my feelings about sex. I am a happliy married school teacher who goes crazy with sexy, intelligent, articulate and horny black men!

ido_irido_irover 19 years ago
Just A Quick Commnet

Very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Guys just go wild over black cock too???

You hit every stereotype except your wife cookin' buzzard eggs and gopher gravy on da stove. Women just love to be belittled like this in stories and so do real black men who can't get jobs beyond janitor for day big white boss man. This is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
it is good

hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a great beginning

How about continuing this saga?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep the sex hot...

Great story, always erotic (for me) when the women to go from virginal to slut. You nailed this one. The interracial and intersocial spread just made it more spicey.

Write more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
asian wife

i have an adorable asian wife and i jack off all the time thinking about watching black men fuck her all night long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh My God

G-60 the story was great! Where did all of these people come from with all of this crap? It was a story , something form G-60s imagination! And it was true then that was his business and he was not trying to force it on anyone else! You don't like it then what the h*#& are you doing here? Can't wait to read the rest of the story that is if the narrow minds have not pushed him away ! I would also love to hear more from the teacher who left a comment about being attracied to articulate black men?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
EXCELLENT - but hurry!!!

Amazing story - but please hurry to continue it. It needs more. Thank you!

marine55rickmarine55rickabout 18 years ago
Outstanding!

Well written and had a great progression in the plot. It's sad that one person had to slam this story but there are idiots everywhere I guess. Who cares if the black man is a janitor or the President of the United States? The object here is the sexual subserviance of a white woman to a black man and Gaylord60 was well on his way to show that! I fear that one negative comment may have ran the author off since it's been abt 2 years since he submitted this story. I hope he writes the next chapter none-the-less and will keep checking back. If you're out htere Gaylord60, we're waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
put a big hairy bush on the prof's slut wife!!!

Put a big hairy bush on that whore!!! REAL men, especially black men like a REAL woman with a REAL hairy pussy like they're supposed to have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Agree

Your story about your wife and possibly taking a black. It made me think back about my first wife (Now deceased). She was a racist but good yet by a strange arrangement she got herself fucked by a 14" black cock, and loved it. He turned her into a black cock lover and for nearly 40 years she was available to them. write to muke_77@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I Love Black Cock Too

It took me a long time to finally admit my feelings ,but I love Black Cock too!! My husband and I had some work being done on our house and I was taking by a large black male. I strugglied at first but once he got his HUGE cock ( 14") {I actually measured it} in me I was never ever going to stop myself again

DebscuckoldDebscuckoldalmost 16 years ago
My Wife is like this.

My wife and I loved this story,as we share the same lifestyle. My Wife and I started swinging at first back in 2001, but by the our 6 month, she had her first black lover. I had the pleasure of watching her first session, and I loved it nearly as much as she did. So we discussed it and how hot we both found the experience. We decided to do it more frequently. This slowly went to her having sex with her black lovers while I watch or wait at home. It has now developed into a cuckold relationship. One, I might add, we are both very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Plwease continue.

A very hot story. well written. The quotations make this story an easy and exciting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hope you write a part 2 or 3.....could be a good one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Real life

This story reminds me of a woman I worked with at the medical school, she was a medical technologist supervisor in the clinical lab. I was a resident in the experimental lab. Janice was unhappily married to one of the richest lawyers in the city who was 15 years older than her. When I first met her, she was a 27 year old gorgeous 5'9" brunette with hair down to the middle of her back, probably weighed 110. Beautiful face with deep green eyes. She had no breasts just nubs and nipples. She often wore thin blouses and never wore a bra! Fabulous long shapely legs and tight butt. One of the vet techs in the animal laboratory, the 30 year old Hank, was physically the opposite of Andrew. Hank was 6'6" and all muscle. He wore size 14 sneakers. He weighed over 300 pounds, wore 3X shirts. His cock was huge, probably 14 or 15 inches and very thick (I had stood at the urinal next to him and had seen his cock myself). Janice and Hank could be heard fucking every week day in her supervisor's office. Janice bragged to Glenda(another coworker of mine ) that thus far in her sexual odyssey there was never a cock she could not take all the way into her pussy. Janice reported that Hank with his 14 inch cock and testicles the size of oranges filled her pussy but she took him in completely. Janice also supervised the phlebotomy lab where hundreds of poor men and women came to have their blood drawn. Janice had her pick of clients of the blood drawing clinic. Janice’s extremely active sex life included thousands of episodes of daily during the work week sexual intercourse with large semen ejaculations by multiple Negro clients over a period of decades. Janice's sordid sex with the sleazy, unkempt, diseased, drug using, whore mongering, often bisexual, frequently criminal Negro men clients fucking her daily convinced me her addiction to black cock was intense. I have subsequently learned that the majority of white women fantasize about having sex with black men and the percentage of white women who have actually fucked a black man may be as high as 1 in 6. I would bet the percentage of white men who fantasize about sex with black women is equally high; my fantasy is Halle Berry! Janice always had sperm in her pussy and womb because since she took birth control pills she fucked all men with bare cocks. Janice had a strict no condom policy as she wanted maximum contact between the nerve endings in the wall of her pussy and her cervix with her partner’s cock in order to maximize the possibility of orgasms. Janice told Gloria she truly enjoyed feeling the cum of the men fucking her explode into her pussy and onto her cervix! Janice was the only medical technologist who risked her job by having sex with clients! I assume Amy and Willie are fictional but I assure you Janice was a very real beauty and died early of hepatitis and childless. Hank fathered 6 children by two women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great love the thought off old will getting into your wifes panties and giving her a real mans cock be warned once he fucks her there will be no going back and the inevitable will happen as wille gets her off her birth control pill but will keep fucking and filling her married cunt with his enormous fatcock and virile potent spunk until your sexy wife falls pregnant to him only a matter off time till wille puts your wife up the spout

tomb72tomb7212 months ago

Will we ever get to read part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous