Lori's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a half-hour, we had a second session. Lori got four fills of cum by nights end. Afterwards, Lori and I lay in each other's arms fondling and enjoying each other's touch for the next hour or so. Lance made his way to the other bed. He slept the effects of the alcohol off. It didn't feel like very long before my sleepyhead wife rolled over and threw her arm around me. She playfully looked at Lance on the other bed and asked, "Did you save me one more round?"

"I think you tired him out Hon." I commented.

Lori smiled as she reached down and stroked my cock. She titled her neck up towards my mouth and we shared a passionate kiss. She pulled away and kissed her way down my chest and to my rapidly expanding cock. Lori's eyes were transfixed on my cock movements and watched as she playfully licked the head of my dick. As Lori hungrily devoured my cock, she would glance at Lance lying on the next bed. She was running her tongue up and down my shaft; she teased me several times by quickly inserting the head into her mouth then letting it slip out as she licked back down.

"Did you like your surprise tonight?" I asked.

Lori glanced up. "Yeah, I did."

She didn't waste anytime. She straddled me and rode me fast and hard until I exploded creating a sixth explosion inside her walls.

12