Wife seduced by younger man

Story Info
Wife travels to meet husband but is seduced by younger man.
10.7k words
4.29
191.2k
239
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeoriaDan
PeoriaDan
100 Followers

It was a beautiful Spring morning as I drove to the airport to catch my flight to Colorado Springs. I was looking forward to joining my husband there. He had left several days earlier for a week of seminar and a strategic business meeting. He was there with a few of the top officers in his company. One officer, Casey Brennan, was one of our better friends and we planned to meet up for a nice weekend at the Broadmoor Hotel and Resort for a romantic weekend in the mountains.

The main reason I was headed to Colorado on my own was that Casey and his new wife were joining us there and we looked forward to a nice weekend away from the hustle and bustle of business, kids, and carpooling. .

Jack and I had married early about 12 years previously and we had produced 3 beautiful children. After our third child Jack Jr. was born, I really got serious about getting my body back into shape and if I do say so myself, I was looking and feeling very good.

Because of the nature of Jack's business, my husband had been required to be away from home a lot of the time and I was looking forward to having him all to myself this weekend. Just the thought of getting him alone in our hotel room that night had me tingling all over and horny. I was really prepped and had even purchased a very sexy lingerie set in all virginal white.

Because Jack was in meetings all that day, he had arranged to have someone from the pick me up at the airport on my arrival with the promise that he would see me at the hotel late that afternoon.

I landed about 10:00 am and as I exited the plane, I immediately saw who was to be my guide for the rest of the day. Casey's brother Sean was standing at the gate holding a sign with my name on it like a professional chauffeur. He thought that was funny and had a great big grin on his face which attracted my attention immediately.

For certain I was surprised and happy that Sean was there to pick me up. Sean was about 10 years younger than my husband and me and didn't work for the company. It only made sense however that he would be chosen to pick me up as he was very close with his brother and seemed to be at hand often when we went places with Casey. He knew what I looked like because he had spent a week earlier the past winter skiing in Vail staring at me constantly.

Backing up a bit, I need to explain how I initially met Sean. My husband and loved to ski and get away to Vail every winter. It so happened that Casey and his new wife had just gotten married in Sept. of last year and when they heard us talking about going skiing, they sort of invited themselves to join us in Vail. We rented a nice 2-bedroom condo for a week and all was set for a great time.

When we arrived in Vail and met up with Casey, we learned that Casey's brother was also there. So, for the next several days, there were five of us sharing a 2-bedroom condo which definitely put a damper on our thoughts of a sexy week on the slopes. I had never met Casey's brother until Vail but he definitely was a handsome young man. He was in his early 20's, about 10 years younger that Jack and me. We relegated him to the couch in the living room for the week, so he was always in sight as we moved around the condo. It also became apparent that modesty wasn't one of Sean's character traits as he would walk around the condo in his boxer shorts. When I was in the room, he seemed to make sure that I noticed him in his boxer shorts.

Guess what? I did notice him! He was lean but quite muscular with a nice six pack stomach and little to no hair on his chest. But what I noticed mostly that he appeared to have quite a package hidden in his boxer shorts. It sort of embarrassed me when he strutted in front of me, but I admit, it was hard to not look at this crotch.

Also, it was becoming quite obvious that he was flirting with me whenever we were in the living room alone.

To begin with it was a bit unnerving, but each time I felt a tingle in my stomach in response. It was somewhat embarrassing initially, but eventually, I began to enjoy the little flirting with Sean and found myself flirting back with him. His eyes were the sexiest eyes I had ever seen on a man and I could not stop myself from looking at them often. I felt like they were pulling me into a beautiful pool of sexiness. I know Jack noticed our little dance going on and commented several times about how Sean was checking me out.

Despite having Sean right outside our door on the couch at night, Jack still was horny as hell almost every night and we made love and enjoyed our sexy ski vacation. Jack even brought up Sean in conversation as we made love which really got me hotter and my response to Jack's lovemaking was hot, hot, hot.

Obviously, nothing beyond some harmless flirting took place but it was most enjoyable, nonetheless.

I hadn't really seen Sean again since the Vail trip, so it was a pleasure to see him standing outside my gate at the airport with that flirtatious smile on his face. As I walked up to him, my stomach was full of butterfly's. He greeted me with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Amazingly, there was no awkward reacquaintance, rather it was almost like we were still in Vail and picking up right where we left off. In the car on the way back, I could see him look over at me often as he drove us back to the Broadmoor Hotel. We talked about our fun time in Vail and soon were laughing and enjoying each other's company as if it was just yesterday.

Once we got back to the hotel, I got a key to our room but left my luggage with the porter and Sean and I headed into the restaurant to have lunch. It was a beautiful May Spring day in the mountains so we selected an outdoor table on the patio. Colorado was a little behind the Spring back home, but the flowers and trees at the Broadmoor were all in beautiful bloom. The sun was bright and enough to counter the slight chill in the mountain air.

We ordered a light lunch and a bottle of wine to start. After a glass of wine, our flirting took on a new dimension. This was the first time we had actually been together alone and because I was already turned on from thinking about the wonderful sex that Jack and I would be enjoying later, I was tingling all over with the special treatment that I was receiving from Sean.

I can tell you that Sean looked every bit as handsome and sexy as I remembered and the fact that he obviously found me to be attractive and sexy was quite exciting. It had been a long time since I was in a situation where another man was romancing me, but that was exactly what Sean seemed to be doing.

We sat at a small bistro table on the patio and we were very close together. In fact, I could feel Sean's knee touch my knee over and over. Occasionally, Sean would reach out and cover my hand with his as he made a point about something he was telling me. Additionally, he was constantly staring at me and every time our eyes locked on each other I could feel a flush of blood and it was a bit embarrassing. After all I was 10 or more years older than Sean, married and a mother of 3 children. Nonetheless, it was obvious that Sean found me attractive and I in turn found him very attractive and SEXY as well.

Lunch went on like this for about 2 hours and 2 bottles of wine. Back in those days, wine for me was like an aphrodisiac. If Jack wanted to get me in the mood, he had only to serve me some wine and my heart rate would increase, and I was his to take. Now, it wasn't Jack serving me wine, but I was becoming very warm like I get when I am ready for sex.

Where the hell was my husband when I needed him? At work as usual!

As we finished up lunch, Sean rose and said we better get you settled into the hotel. That sort of broke the mood, but obviously I still had almost a bottle of wine in my blood stream. As he walked me to the elevator, he casually put his hand on the middle of my back just above my ass and guided me into the elevator.

My hotel room was on the 4th floor, Sean said he was already checked in on the 3rd floor with a beautiful view out his window of the snow covered Pikes Peak. That sounded nice and I hoped to get a similar room. Because it was only 2:00, we had the afternoon ahead of us to fill. Sean accompanied me to my room and after I entered the room and walked over to the window to check out the view and to my disappointment, I was looking down on the parking lot and the plains to the East of Colorado Springs.

I could feel Sean's presence behind me as he moved up to see my view. He said aw, that too bad, my room has a much better view than this. I shrugged and said, oh well, I'm only here for a couple of nights and it's still lovely here with the nice to be away for a couple of days.

I walked back to the bed and began unpacking my things as Sean stood by the window but had turned to watch what I was doing. When I pulled out the sexy lingerie that I had purchased especially for this trip, he commented that I bet you look great in that. My face must have turned bright red at the moment as it caused Sean to chuckle knowing that I was embarrassed. I said "For Jack's eyes-only buster."

After I was fully unpacked it was still only about 2:00 and Jack wasn't due to get back to the room until about 5. Sean asked what else to you want to do? Given the fact that neither of us were from Colorado Springs, we really didn't know what else there was to do. Sean suggested that we hop over to his room so I could see the Mountains from his window and then we could maybe go driving around to see the sights, and then maybe grab some desert or ice cream from one of the shops below. That sounded like a winner, so I readily agreed.

As we entered Sean's room, I slid over to the window and just as he had said, the view was beautiful. They seemed to be right there close enough to touch. Pikes Peak was centered in the view with lots of snow covering the top. I loved the view and just stood there and enjoyed. At least that is what I was looking at. I felt however Sean's eyes on my butt and so felt him move up behind me and put his hands on my shoulder while his head came up beside mine to share the view also.

I felt his breath on my cheek and his hands felt like fire on my shoulders. I knew my breathing was becoming rapid and I could feel my heart rate increase with Sean being this close to me.

It didn't seem invasive, just warm, friendly and, perhaps, just a little proprietorial -- it was his window after all, and he started pointing out the various points of interest. I relaxed and unconsciously leaned back against him. Suddenly, I realized I felt something hard in my back. I pulled away slightly as it took me by surprise. There was little doubt that I had backed into his penis and it was obviously hard.

I questioned whether I should be there. Doubts whirled around in my mind. I'm married I reminded myself that Jack will be back to our room soon to make love to me, and by that time, I really needed Jack to make love to me. It occurred to me that Sean hadn't actually put a move on me and that I had accidently bumped into him. We had so far enjoyed a very pleasant time together and I did not feel at all threatened.

No doubt standing here looking out the window with Sean so close was very pleasant. I found myself leaning back against him and he moved his hands from my shoulders and wrapped them around my waist. Again, I could feel the bump pressing against my butt and his head turned toward my neck. At first, I felt hot breath on my neck and then a very light kiss. Shivers ran down my back to my toes and circled back up to where I felt them in my pussy.

I didn't know how to react; I was frozen to that spot. I didn't move away as I should have and I think that Sean assumed that was an agreement, and that I was OK with the situation.

I was flattered that Sean thought I was beautiful enough to make a tentative move on me like this. I didn't know how to react so remained frozen. Questions were exploding in my mind about what to do if he continues to make overtures to me. Nothing like this had ever happened to me and it had been years since I had been on a date or in any situation like I found myself in right then.

He unwound his hands from my waist and put his hands on my upper arms, lightly brushing the front of my breasts as he did so. I had not imagined this, I knew, but it could have meant nothing at all and by this time my mind was in turmoil. He pulled me toward him and I felt him nuzzle my neck again softly.

Obviously, he felt comfortable with the situation as he moved his hands upward and stroking my stomach and lightly touching the both of my breasts. I was certain that I shouldn't react to this, but my body was telling me something different.

I was nervous but not so scared that I couldn't control the situation. For the moment anyway, I was liking the fact that another man found me sexy and desirous. Somehow this put me back at ease. I felt relaxed but then felt his hands move to cup my breasts and ease me back toward him. I could feel my nipples harden slightly just at the thought of another touch.

This was agonizing. Was he really making a serious play or just being over friendly? I told myself that nothing really had happened. I wasn't sure how to react. I was getting aroused. I could feel my breathing getting shallow and I felt flushed. My nipples were aching for a touch and I could feel my pussy getting a little moist.

I knew I should go now, immediately, before it went any further but as I felt his penis behind me again, I started to wonder "how big is it?" It felt very big from my prospective. As these thoughts tumbled through my mind, his hands touched my nipples and gently stroked them through my blouse. By now they were rock hard and they were tingling with a need to be touched much more forcibly. I admit, I had never felt so aroused by simple touches.

I was very confused. My mind was telling me to get out of there as fast as possible, but my body was acting like it wanted more, lots more. Then Sean whispered in my ear, "I've wanted to fuck you ever since I first saw you in Vail. It was torture listening to you and Jack having sex every night while I was camped out on the couch."

Finally, Sean turned me around, so we were staring into each other's eyes. I was melting in his arms so quickly that I felt like I couldn't hold myself up much longer. As he bent down to kiss me, my mouth relaxed and sought his lips. That first kiss was amazing as he lightly touched my lips then gradually increased his pressure. Opening my mouth, I felt his tongue slip in as he again increased the pressure and intensity of his need for me. I in turn pressed back as we hungerly tasted each other.

It was if we had been moving towards this moment for such a long time and both knew that we needed this immensely.

Our bodies rubbed against each other. My nipples pressed against his chest and I could feel him moving back and forth across my breasts causing my nipples to become even more excited. At the same time, he was pressing his hips forward to grind has hard cock into my pubic area. It was at this point that I began to realize that Sean has a very large cock for sure. I was surprised at the realization as Sean was not a very large man, certainly not as big as my husband.

I realized at that moment that I was beyond saying no and accepted the fact that I really wanted him to continue. As he stepped back a bit, his hands began to unbutton my blouse. I could have stopped him, but I didn't. I wanted him to take me. I had been so aroused ever since I got up that morning anticipation making love to Jack. The thought that it wouldn't be Jack I was making love to had never entered my mind.

Our need and intensity increased to the point where we were literally tearing each other clothes of in order to satisfy our insatiable need.

First my blouse fell to the ground followed by my bra. I stared at Sean as my breasts came into view with pride as I have very beautiful big and full breasts. Sean for his part obviously liked them as well as he seemed not to be able to take his eyes off them.

My bra was followed by my pants and then my panties. I now stood in front of Sean totally naked. With nothing else to take off, I returned the favor and pulled his sweater over his head, and then unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. Sean stepped out of his pants. He still had on his underwear, so I hooked my finger into the side band and started to pull them down. His cock was so hard that they wouldn't pull straight down and I had to pull the front out away from his cock to get them down.

Immediately, I had an intake of breath when his cock was finally exposed to my eyes. I couldn't help myself as I stared at the biggest cock I had ever seen. For his part, he just stood there with a big grin on his face reacting to my reaction.

My God, I said, "that is the biggest cock I have ever seen". He chucked and said, "I know you are going to enjoy it". I reached out and wrapped my hand around it and my fingers didn't even come close to getting all the way around. It was so thick and long, I thought to myself, there is no way I can take that thing inside me.

I was so aroused; I could feel my juices running down my thighs. Next thing I knew, Sean picked me up and placed me on the bed. I laid back and watched as Sean crawled up on the bed beside me. His hands began to roam over my body and our lips were locked together. Our need for each other at that moment was so great that nothing could have stopped us.

Sean began to move downward and stopped at my breasts. He bypassed any soft touch of my nipples and hungrily sucked the nipple into his mouth as hard as he could. What I felt was both pain and amazing satisfaction. My nipples are usually not that sensitive but today, it felt as if I could cum just from him sucking my nipples.

After a couple minutes of aggressive nipple play, he continued downward opening my legs as his mouth began to lightly touch my labia by running his tongue up and down using his entire tongue to increase my desire and get me nice and wet down below. When his tongue finally searched out my clitoris I reacted with a huge moan and almost immediately, I felt an orgasm coming on. He continued to stimulate my clitoris for a couple of minutes and finally, I couldn't hold off any longer. I began to scream loudly as the first orgasm took me. It started in my toes and worked its way up to my pussy. My juices were flowing out of my pussy and I could hear Sean licking them up. My entire body went into a spasm and for at least a minute I remained locked in a very amazing orgasm.

Sean began the upward trek to my mouth again, and as he did so, I could feel his hard cock trailing across my legs and them rubbing against my pubic bone and clitoris. I wanted him inside me badly but was a little scared that it was going to hurt. When he kissed me, I could taste my pussy juice on his lips.

I begged Sean to take me. To take me with all he had. I opened my legs slowly and asked him to be gentle as I had never had a cock as big as his before. He smiled and said he would take all the time in the world. He pushed my legs back and my vagina opened up to him. The tip of his cock rested at my engorged lips and I gently pushed against him.

He made no effort to force anything. I felt myself stretch as the tip of his cock entered me. I was glad I was so wet. My juices were gushing. Just the tip felt bigger than Jack ever felt. I pushed a little more his cock stretched me further in order to take him in me. The head slipped inside me. I was so stretched, my pussy lips pulled taut around him. It was a very tight fit, but I was creaming all over his huge cock.

Gently and slowly he started to push his cock into me. But I knew he was barely in me. He pulled me to him and pushed against me gently. I reached down and felt his cock. There was still so much to go. He pulled out and then slowly pushed back in. God, I had never experienced anything that felt so wonderful and full. He was gentle with me and I never perceived pain. I pushed more and he penetrated me further. Each and every inch caused my pussy to spasm as he took me.

PeoriaDan
PeoriaDan
100 Followers