All Comments on 'Los Desperados'

by Outama

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

is this the end (doesn't seem like one) or does it continue. I hate when authors don't put chapter 1 if there is more.

i think ren is the spy. I just didn't get why sakina was instantly nice to him. It didn't fit her personality. If you were gonna show that she even was taken with him, he should have done something that pulled her in. Tears and a falsly accused excuse wouldn't do that with her.

overall, interesting and would look for more.

nastolgiclikeyounastolgiclikeyoualmost 12 years ago
Logically hurts

First of all, I gotta say,it was an interesting story and I want to read more.

The beginning was good but everything moves fast and a lot of things don't make sense.

People don't get friendly that fast. There are things that need more time to develop.

All in all, keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Chomping at the bit

Is there more???

OutamaOutamaover 11 years agoAuthor
ANNOUNCEMENT

I've recently met up with another writer on Lit, so we've decided to scrap this story into something entirely new with him. He's young, but is quite the writer, so with our imagination in addition to some mutual friends, we've created an entirely new story.

It's almost completed at this point, and we're so very excited to let the Literotica community read it! Our plan is to have it done by the 28th of November!

madox664madox664almost 11 years ago
awesome

Nice story,please continue it when you can:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting tale

This is an interesting story, but it has a funny ending, and there should be more, not least to hear of Ren's sexual exploits, and whether he is exonerated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous