Losing and Winning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally...Joey...this feels so good...I've thought of this for a long, long time...you feel so good inside me."

"Ann, you are incredible...so sexy...so incredibly sexy, " I said, reaching up to hold her swelling breasts and feel her hard nipples in my palms. I twirled them in my fingers as she squeezed her inner muscles around the shaft of my cock so that I could feel every inch of her pussy.

Then she started going up and down ever so slowly, eyes closed with the look of pleasure on her face.

"Oh Joey...your cock is so good...so, so good inside me..."

I couldn't argue with that one, to be sure.

"This is my favorite position," she then said...I love being on top and being in control. "Does that surprise you?"

"Doesn't surprise me in the least...happens to be my favorite too."

"Even though I just came, I can come again just like this...won't take long Joey...just stay right there...I have some catching up to do..." She just kept that tantalizing motion, up and down, and then grinding herself on to me as she undulated her hips on each down stroke, bringing her clit in contact with my pelvis.

I just lay there enjoying the view and savoring yet again the marvel of the most sensual and sexy woman on top of me.

"Oh yeah baby...just like that...just there...I can feel it...almost there..." Her motions became a little firmer, her motions a bit more deliberate as she brought herself off on me. In another moment, her eyes clenched and I felt her nipples stiffen yet more as she came again...her groans and breathing unmistakeable.

"God you're sexy Ann...I love watching and feeling you come like that..."

"That was a good one too...not as good as the first one, but still a good one. Especially since it's been so long since I've been fucked."

She then rolled over so I stayed inside her and opened her legs and then pulled her heels around my ass and kept pulling me into her as I plunged in and out of her steaming and dripping pussy.

"I like this one too..." I said, as I looked down at her beautiful body, breasts shaking with each thrust. Her hands rubbed up and down my chest and then played with my nipples.

"Like it here Joey...are your nipples sensitive too?" she asked, trying to please me and get me off again. She left one hand there and used the other to squeeze my ass, pulling me deeply into her.

"Oh yeah baby....they are...that's gonna get me off real fast."

"Me too...you're gonna make me come again...keep fucking me...harder...fuck me harder..." she pleased pulling me with her legs and hand. I was sweating now and beads of sweat dropped onto her face as I fucked her hard, the way she—and I—wanted it.

"Oh god Ann...that's it...that's so good...I'm gonna come again...oh...god..." I moaned as we fucked like there was no tomorrow.

I heard her pant and moan and almost scream, not caring who was around or who could hear. And then I came hard, collapsing onto her supine form, upon hearing her come again, and feeling her pussy clamp again tightly pulling me into her, draining all the juices from me.

I could only just lay there after I came, trying to catch my breath and feeling her breathing return too.

"I hope we didn't wake the neighbors," Ann said softly into my ear.

"I hope we didn't wake Bonnie...she's in the next room," I said remembering our sleeping guest.

"I don't think much would wake her at this point."

I felt my cock finally soften and I leaned up to look down at Anne's sensual form, covered in sexual perspiration and her eyes filled with joy and satisfaction.

"Thank you Joey...I needed you to fuck me like that..."

"You're so welcome Ann...and thank you too...I guess I needed that too.

"And you know what else?"

"What?"

"I think I love you Joe." Anne said, with a sudden serious voice and look on her face.

I paused for a moment. And it occurred to me that I loved her too.

"I love you too Ann...I just didn't realize it."

"I'm not saying that because you just gave me the screwing I desperately needed. I started loving you after I started getting over Will's death. Your sensitivity and caring just won me over."

I was pretty speechless....

"I just didn't know how to tell you."

"Well, you sure picked the right way," I laughed, and at the same time, finally let my cock come out of her dripping pussy. We both let out a collective groan at the withdrawal and emptiness...

"I thought so....guys are so easy."

"What am I going to tell Bonnie?" I asked.

"Just find the right words and the right time. It'll be ok."

"If I'm with you, it will sure be ok."

I did find the right time and words to tell Bonnie and it didn't come as much of a surprise as I thought....I guess she saw it coming before I did. And Ann found the right way to get to my heart.