Losing Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, a sound intruded on her play. The doorbell was ringing. As soon as she became conscious of it, she realized that it had been ringing for a while. Who could it be, and why didn't they just go away?

June had a view of her front door from her window, and she cautiously peeked outside. With a start, she saw that it was Betty. She looked angry, and now she was pounding on the door. One look at her face convinced June that she probably was not going to give up soon. In a whirl, June began racing around. She grabbed the remote and froze the DVD, registering on the fact that she had caught the action at a particularly fine moment. The young girl's back was arched as the older woman slammed the dildo into her, and her mouth was stretched open in a portrait of ecstasy. Then June desperately dug her fingers into her dripping pussy and extracted the ben-wa balls, even as she was hastily unsnapping the hand vibrator. There was no time for the plug or the nipple clamps; she'd just have to leave them. She snatched her robe off the floor and shrugged it on, as she moved as quickly as she could down the stairs (the plug hampered her progress quite a bit there).

The doorbell was chiming again as she flung it open breathlessly. Betty took a step back, obviously surprised by her sudden appearance. She paused and gave her a long look up and down. Then she opened the glass outer door and pushed past June into the room.

"B-Betty! What a surprise!" June exclaimed.

"A surprise? I can see that," Betty snapped. "Did you forget that we had a luncheon date for today?"

"Uh, today?" June said, stalling, and feeling incredibly stupid. She often felt that way around Betty, who could be very intimidating, especially when she was angry. She suddenly became very conscious of the plug in her behind, which had begun a kind of throbbing pulse, and the smell of her own sex, which seemed (at least to June) to be filling the room. She could actually feel wetness dripping down her inner thighs, and she knew she had to somehow escape from this uncomfortable moment. "God, Betty, I thought that was tomorrow. I'm so sorry. I, uh, I was just about to take a shower. It will just take me a minute to get ready," she ended, lamely.

Betty's eyes blazed. "Fine," she said, and turned toward the kitchen.

June didn't wait for any more of the awkward conversation, but turned and bounded up the carpeted stairs. When she got to her room she went straight to her closet and hung up her robe. She was just about to turn around when she heard something that made her freeze. It was Betty's voice, coming from the doorway.

"Well, well, well," Betty said, "I can certainly see why you need a shower."

June spun about anxiously, but it was clearly too late to do anything. Every aspect of her depravity was on full display and she could only stand there in mute shock, her face beginning to burn with shame, as Betty's eyes traveled about the room taking in each detail, a sly smile playing about her lips. Her eyes went first to the TV screen, gazing at the image of the young girl being fucked hard by her boss. Then she looked over at the jumble of toys on the bed, and strode purposefully over to inspect them. June watched as she ran her hand appraisingly up the length of the strap-on cock, and then she caught sight of something else. She reached down and picked up the ben-wa balls by the thin string by which they were attached, and June saw to her dismay that they left a wet outline on the sheets as Betty brought them up to her face. Her eyes locked on June's as she sniffed the balls in an exaggerated way, and she held the gaze as she opened her mouth, sucking in first one, then the other. Despite the waves of humiliation washing over her, June could not help but be aroused by the wanton act, and she suddenly felt as naked and exposed as she had ever been in her life. She felt completely at Betty's mercy.

"Mmmmm," Betty sighed appreciatively. "So delicious, my dear." She dropped the balls back into the pile of toys, and began moving slowly around the corner of the bed, speaking as she advanced on June. She involuntarily moved back, but there was nowhere to go. She was cornered in front of the closet. "You know, June, I went to the movies with my husband last night." It seemed such an odd non sequitur that June had trouble focusing for a moment on what Betty was saying. "Do you know what we saw? That new movie 'Kinsey.' I think you would like it. It's all about how sometimes very ordinary people have these secret sex lives that no one around them can even imagine."

By this point, Betty had come very close to June, and was now standing right in front of her, looking down at her. "I think we all have our little secrets, don't you think? For example, I'll bet you had no idea that your pretty neighbor, Sue, comes over to my house twice a week. Do you want to know why?" She leaned in close to June's face, smiling rather oddly at her. She seemed to be waiting for an answer but June could only nod weakly. "She comes over so that I can paddle her nice plump bottom and give her a good....hard.....FUCK." Betty separated and emphasized these last three words, and they acted like an evil spell on June. She felt her pussy pulse with arousal, and made no move to resist as Betty took hold of the chain attached to her nipple clamps. She tugged on the chain with a steady pressure that stretched June's nipples out and down, and she cried out even as the taller woman took hold of her hair roughly in her other hand and brought her lips down bruisingly on June's open mouth.

For several searing moments they remained locked that way, as if Betty wanted to complete her conquest of June's soul. But that battle was already over, and the smaller woman felt like she was melting in the redhead's arms. Finally Betty pulled away, the smile still on her face. "I have to tell you, my pet, that I've had my eye on you for some time. I suspected things about you, but I was never really sure. But now," and her eyes swept toward the bed with an amused glance that seemed pregnant with meaning, "I don't really have to wonder any more, do I? Now, here's what I want you to do. Quick like a bunny, I want you to hop up on that bed, face on the pillows, ass in the air. Think you can manage that?" Again, June could only nod obediently. Then Betty leaned down into her face and whispered with a voice like the October wind. "Then....do it." And as June began moving toward the bed, Betty pinwheeled her hand and brought it slapping down hard on the cheeks of June's ass, making her leap forward even faster.

June buried her beet-red face in the pillows, her heart beating wildly. Her mind spun dizzily with countless thoughts and images as she waited for...she was not sure what. She could hear Betty rummaging around in her drawers, and part of her was curious about what the woman was up to, but she was afraid to peek, somehow sensing that this would not be permitted. Instead, she let her mind relish the shockingly erotic image of her neighbor Sue, perhaps lying naked on a bed in the same position in which June now lay, sobbing into the pillow as Betty mercilessly paddled her red butt cheeks. In this imagined scene, her neighbor's large, melon-shaped breasts swayed with the force of each blow, but her pussy also gaped wetly, readying itself for the "good...hard...FUCK" that was about to come. The same one that June herself was about to receive. As she reveled in these deliciously wicked thoughts, she was only dimly aware that Betty was taking hold of her wrists. She felt something tightening around them and started to turn her head but Betty pushed her roughly back down. It was not until she walked around to the side of the bed June faced that she saw what was happening. With her left wrist already attached to something, June watched as Betty tied the leg from one of her pantyhose snugly around her wrist. She then ran the other leg through the hole next to the bedpost and pulled it taut, stretching both of June's arms out straight. This made her head press even further down into the pillow, and she was pinioned quite helplessly. Her legs were left free.

Betty moved out of sight again, but she started talking again, her voice sounding as natural as if they were having afternoon tea, not one of them trussed up naked about to undergo who knew what debauchery. "You've been a naughty girl, June. All this time, I thought you were such a proper little darling, but you really are just a SLUT who needs to be FUCKED, and you never gave me the slightest inkling. I really am disappointed that you've been holding out on me." Suddenly, June gasped as she felt Betty's fingers pushing into her wet slit.

"Oh god," she gasped, as she felt several of the fingers push up inside of her.

"You ARE a slut, aren't you, June?"

"Y-yes."

Betty must have twisted her hand palm up, because June suddenly felt her fingers curling inside of her pussy, massaging her g spot. "Yes, what?" Betty purred.

"Yes, I am a slut," June managed to get out.

"Yes you are. And sluts like you need to be punished." Abruptly Betty pulled her fingers free, and June could hear suckling sounds, as if she was licking them clean. June could not imagine what was coming next, but she was hoping that Betty would fuck her soon. She was desperate to cum. Without meaning to, she found herself imagining what it would feel like when Betty shoved the huge strap-on into her and, involuntarily, felt her pussy give a little gush of pleasure. When, instead, Betty brought her stiff-bristle hairbrush slapping down on her right butt cheek, the shock only seemed to intensify the pain. June screamed in agony.

"EeeeowwwwwwWWWWWWW!!!!"

Again, the brush came slapping down on her this time on her other cheek.

"STOP!!!!"June screamed, but to no avail. A third time the evil brush hit her and she screeched again.

"You know," Betty said calmly, "if you don't start counting and thanking me for these, we are never going to get to ten."

June could scarcely take in what Betty was saying, preoccupied by the searing pain as another blow struck her tortured ass.

"Th-three. Thank you, Mistress!" she managed to choke out.

"Tsk, tsk. No. That's wrong. That was one. Let's begin again, shall we?"

Again the brush slapped onto her tender bottom, and June managed to gasp out, "One. Ohhhhh, thank you, Mistress."

"Much better," Betty said, and continued. After four more hits, June was quite sure that her ass was just going to catch on fire and melt onto the bed. She cried and squirmed, trying desperately to escape the punishing blows, and Betty had to pause to get her up on her knees again, spanking her ass sharply with her bare hand when she didn't move fast enough. "You're really just making this harder on yourself. The sooner you learn that the better," she admonished sternly. June tried to keep still, but when the sixth hit--the hardest yet--smacked onto her right cheek again, she broke down, sobbing uncontrollably into the pillow.

"Pl-please," she blubbered. "I'll do anything you want..."

"Yes, you will," Betty agreed. She considered continuing the punishment, but she felt she had done enough. The reminder of the beating would be effective enough, she decided. She looked down at the broken woman, licking her lips, and began to remove her clothes. She unbuttoned her white blouse slowly, savoring the moment, and stripped it off, then unhooked and removed her bra. Her nipples were tingling, hard and firm. She was very turned on, and ready to fuck now. She walked around to where June could see her and leaned down to caress her cheek. "Shhh," she cooed. "All better now." She leaned closer and licked the salty tears off June's cheek, and the woman looked up at her pleadingly. Then Betty kissed her wetly, and heard June groan throatily. Betty stood up then and let June watch as she peeled off her black slacks and then her French-cut panties. The latter stuck to her rather moistly. Then Betty leaned across June's naked behind (feeling the heat coming from her bruised cheeks she could not help but smile to herself) and retrieved the strap-on. June's eyes widened as the redhead attached the device to her crotch, fitting the harness around her butt cheeks. It bobbed lewdly in front of June's face and Betty stroked it obscenely with her fist, as if the cock was her own. Then she climbed onto the bed behind the brunette, letting her fingers rub against her hot bottom. For a moment she let them trace around the base of the butt plug, still buried in June's behind, but then her fingers closed around the dildo's shaft, guiding it up between June's wet pussy lips. She heard June gasp as the head squeezed into her hole, and then she made a lower, unidentifiable noise as the massive tool began pushing into her.

For June, the feeling was like nothing she had ever experienced. The fake cock was truly opening her in a way that no one's cock ever had and for a moment she thought she was going to pass out, the sensations were so intense. Inch after inch, the monster wormed its way inside of her, and she could feel perspiration beginning to break out all over her body. She shuddered as she felt Betty suddenly place the bristle brush face down on her sweating back, but she seemed to only be doing it as a reminder. Then she felt Betty's hands gripping her sides, gaining leverage as she worked down toward the end of the cock. She paused before reaching that point, however, and June froze, wondering what she had in mind. As she trembled under Betty, June felt her lower herself on top of her, draping her naked body over her back. Her weight came to bear on the brush, pressing it painfully into the small of June's back, and then June felt Betty's hard nipples pressing into her spine farther up. Then she heard her insistent voice hissing into her ear.

"You do the last part, slut," she said. "Fuck yourself onto my femcock." And then June's mouth shot open in a soundless cry as she felt Betty's fingers take hold of her nipple chains and begin pulling her back. There was a limit to her range of movement, because of the pantyhose tied to her wrists, but June still had enough purchase to do what Betty required, and she hastened to push back on the cock, grunting as she jammed herself down roughly on the base. Then, using the nipple chains like the reins on a horse, Betty guided her into a nice fucking rhythm, and June began deliriously fucking herself on the awesome dildo.

While she fucked, Betty got busy, hurriedly strapping on the hand vibrator. June felt her buzzing hand brush against her nipple clamps, then slide lower, and then the pleasuring hand was on top of her clitoris. The effect was both instantaneous and intense, as June abruptly orgasmed, then quickly came a second time. Her pussy clenched and relaxed around the femcock, and she felt her cum juice gush around the pole. She suddenly felt herself drifting away....

********

When June came to, she was completely disoriented. It took her a moment to realize that Betty had tied her in a new position, spread-eagled on her back. Part of her confusion, she quickly realized, was that filling her entire field of view was Betty's open, moist pussy, descending onto her mouth. And as her mouth opened to engulf this prize greedily and willingly, June realized two things: that she was hopelessly, passionately in love with this woman, and that she had completely lost control.

12