All Comments on 'Losing My Cherry'

by bimanms

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Memories Memories

The first time I was fucked was in a booth although it was thru the GH, after he pulled out he put his condom covered cock back thru the hole I removed his cum filled condom and cleaned his cock with my mouth. When it was all over I realized I had cum all over myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
perfect

this is how i was taken the first time I was so nervous and horny The feeling of being fucked in the ass while my cock was sucked through the glory hole was unbelievable I go back as much as I can I love your story Very real

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hosed glory

great story.I go to glory holes in pantyhose and lean against the hole.Usually a hand touches my hosed butt and i turn around and wait.A cock pokes thru the hole and i suck it till it is hard and then i put a condom on it and turn back around with my hose down around my knees. The cock comes back thru aimed at my greased hole.I push back and my butt gets fucked until i feel the cock get really hard and i know then they are going to cumm.I push faster and they cumm usually as i shoot my load into the pantyhose.They pull out, usually to be replaced by another cock thru the hole.I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome Glory

Great story. I think about something like this happening to me. I would love to be with another man in this way. Especially with my wife's approval...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sounds Like Christmas

I would love to be in a position like that. I have ofter gone into the glory hole, but I have never had the balls to do such a thing. thank yoou for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ENJOYED THIS A LOT

It's a hot story and I can imagine being in that position (literally). One suggestion: please proofread or get somebody to do that for you -- there are a bunch of typos and errors which can slow a reader down, e.g., it's "waist" not "waste, "etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
better than Avg GH

I've never been a huge fan of GH, but this one was hot. You made it real. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot story

great story made me so hot now i want to be fuck in my ass i think the pleasure would mindblowing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot cherry

Wish I could find a bookstore like that one!! Your story got me very hot, imagining myself experiencing cock sucking and anal fucking for the very first time. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gloryhole fuck

I went to adult bookstore yesterday and sucked cocks and got ass fucked thru glory hole. I would love to be fucked by several men

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I have experianced Glory Holes. What I have not had yet, is the pleasure of trying to get fucked through the hole. Once I saw the "perfect" cock! He put on the condom, but as soon ass he felt my asshole, he pulled away. I'll keep trying and so should you with the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
glory hole fuck

I've been sucked off a lot of times thru a glory hole in an adult book store( feels fantastic ) and I've even sucked off a few guys myself,I found that I loved the taste of cum! I've never been fucked,but have had girlfriends eat my ass and fuck me with their dildo as they sucked me off( mind blowing experience)I know that eventualy I'll take a big hard cock up my ass,I hope I'll like it as much as your writting makes it sound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loosing My Cherry

I enjoyed reading your story very much. I went through Mississippi last week and Meridian the Qeen City, I would love sometone to take my cherry good! I am a crossdresser and had another one seduce me a couple weeks ago, but he only had about 4 inches, and I would like to feel a bit like to feel a larger one in my butt! I have liked all the stories you have written and look forward to reading more of them.

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot

Hot story! Next time have the random guy promise to use a condom, but when he turns you around he tricks you and takes it off. As he enters you you notice he's bareback, but you don't care because you really want to feel hus fleshy cock and really feel cum shoot inside of you!

oxfordseaoxfordseaabout 12 years ago
Kept Up

Stayed hard the whole time. Imagined feeling my tight virgin ass feeling another mans cock as I read. Not out looking for cock, enjoyed sensation of getting off to the virgin in this story having his ass stretched for the first time. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it in the ass

I still remember every second of when I lost my cherry. I'm white, he was black and had a 12 inch cock. It was great. He was gentle and made the fuck the one I'll always remember. I've took it in the ass a lot since, but his will always be to best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh fuck

I want to be fucked like he was but get my ass filled with thick creamy sperm

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I rember the first time I was fucked. It was wonderful and it was bareback so I was able to really feel him cum in my ass. After he pulled out I felt his cum leaking out of my ass, scooped it up with my fingers, and fed it to my mouth. It was wonderful and have loved it many times since then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Getting fucked is a wonderful feeling. My first time the guy was bare back and it really felt great when he came in my ass. I do advocate safe sex, but, if you know the guy well, bare back is best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My lost cherry

I was a little young to be drinking but a friends brother bought for me. On my way across town I saw a sign "XXX Video/Arcade". I had to see if I could get in and see what they had that would interest a guy like me. Feeling no pain after a six pack I entered the rundown little store. I was amazed that there wasnt any women. It looked like all men, mostly older than my dad and creepy looking.

You want some tokens young man? Asked the shop keeper.

Sure I said as I pulled out a $10.00 and handed it to him. He gave me 5 coins and told me to grab some tissue and don't make too big of a mess.

I was lost and confused. I didn't even know what I had just purchased. I walked around and saw a sign pointing to the arcade. I walked in and adjusted my eyes to see tiny little rooms for viewing but they were all occupied. As I watched a man lean up to drop another token I clearly saw he was jacking off. After a few minutes another guy left and so I went into that booth. I could see a hole with light from the next booth and it was the guy I saw jacking off before. I put a token in and a gay male movie turned on the screen. It had no volume but next door must have the same movie cuz I could hear it perfectly. I searched the channels till I found one I liked and started watching. I could see movement through the hole so I bent over to see better. He was stroking a big fat cock and watching me. I about freaked out. He curled his finger in a "come here" motion but I just sat back. Then his fingers were through the hole and I didn't know what to do so I gave him a token. Next thing I saw was his fat hard cock coming through the hole. I was shocked.

"SUCK MY COCK" was all I heard him say over the video soundtrack.

I don't know why but I started stroking him and wondering if I could or would suck him. I couldn't even touch my fingers around him. But I was drunk and wanted to try. As I leaned over to try and get it in my mouth a guy walked in my booth and just stood there.

"Go ahead and suck him off. I'll make sure nobody bothers you" he said as he reached over to pull on the strangers cock.

I bent over again and licked and kissed the big knob. My 'guard' pushed gently on my head as I opened my mouth till I had as much in my mouth as was going to fit. I did my best to make them both happy. I just couldn't take any more so I sucked on about 3 fat inches. In a few minutes my screen went dark and I was still sucking but my 'guard' dropped a few tokens and switched the channel to another gay male video by the sound of it. He also slid his hand down the back of my shorts and rubbed my ass and around my hole. Then he pushed hard on my head forcing more cock into my mouth as he entered my ass with his finger. He quit pushing my head and leaned down close to my face and said "you like being used don't ya ? You gonna let me use your tight little ass too ain't ya ? Feel this cock. Feel whats gonna make you a BITCH BOY. My lil BITCH BOY." he said as he pulled my hand along the length of his cock.

"Your ass is too tight for that cock you're suckin but someday you'll be able to take em that big. You like suckin that cock dont ya ?"

I half looked up at him and nodded yes. He pushed my shorts lower and pulled my ass cheeks apart. He spit a couple times and used it to lube my ass for his fingers.

"Tell him you want his cum. Tell him you're hungry"

With that he pulled my head back by my hair. "tell him ,tell him what you want, tell him to feed you his cum"

"cum in my mouth" I said as I tried to go back to sucking.

I was yanked back again and my 'guard' told me very clearly." He can't hear you and nobody here cares so say it loud enough to be heard Bitch "

"I want your cum in my cocksuckin mouth. Let me have it !!! " I yelled out before I dove back down on his fat cock.

"that's a good Bitch. Gonna get a load or two for that"

"Here ya go. Suck it all down. Get ready to swallow boy. Yeah baby !! take it all" the fat cocked man groaned as he pumped a few big spurts in my mouth and pulled out and left me with a mouthful of his cum.

"Swallow it like he told you Bitch" and I did.

"you want to get your dick sucked ? Wanna blow your load too ? I see suckin that fat cock got you all hard and worked up" my 'guard' said as he pushed my shorts down and guided my dick towards the hole.

As I felt a mouth close on my dick I felt his long "normal" sized cock running up between my ass cheeks. He had some oil or lube rubbed on his cock obviously as he slid around easily. "You ready to be my Bitch "? He asked as he poked around from behind me. He pulled my cheeks apart and lined up to my hole. "Tell me you want it. Tell me you want my cock up your boy pussy. ".

With that he shoved in a couple inches.

"Like that Bitch. Like my cock in your tight little ass" he asked as he started working it in and out a little deeper at a time. " Is he suckin your little dick good? Suckin it while I fuck you up your ass? You like it Bitch ? Tell me. You like it ?"

"Fuck yeah I like it I like it I like it like that. Fuck me deep an make me your Bitch" I moaned as I came in somebody's mouth.

"you just came didn't you? I felt it in your asshole. Now it's my turn. Sit down on my cock and ride me" he said as he sat on the bench.

I did as he said and found he had a longer cock than I realized. It hurt but I wanted it all inside me so I kept trying. I don't know how long I was riding him when a black cock came through the hole.

"Go ahead. Suck it Bitch. You know you want to. Youre gonna take on all cummers like a champ" he said as he pushed my face foreword and started pounding my ass hard. Before I even had the black cock totally hard he was dumping a load deep inside my ass and he let everyone know. "CUMMIN UP YOUR BITCH BOY PUSSY !!! "

I put my head down and sucked for all I was worth. I wanted to drink 1 more load of cum and get out of this place. I felt degraded and lifted at the same time. What if my friends found out? How could I explain what I was enjoying ? Was I gay ? Was I just experimenting ? I still had a black cock in my mouth and a long white one shrinking in my cum filled ass. I wanted the cocks to change places. I wanted to taste the one fresh out of my ass and I wanted to be bred by a hard black cock.

"Is there a bigger room we could take this party into " was all I could say to my 'guard'.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
oh yes.. I need some hard cock

I loved your story.. it is way past time to have my cherry ass busted and keep those hard cocks coming in both ends I will be dressed like yout bitch so make me your bitch

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
getting fucked...

sure hope the next time your got your boy pussy fucked it was bb so you could feel the guys cum filling your hot chute ! hot story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
xxx bookstore

I lost my cherry in pretty much the same way. It was so fucking exciting I'm leaking just thinking about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot Story

Wish it was myself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking hot and real, aeeningly.

peteh57peteh57over 1 year ago

Brilliant. Super hot man. Thanks. More please. I can see a lineup of horny alphas ready to do him one after another…

Hardup4cockHardup4cock7 months ago

I was much younger when I was fucked bareback. He came into my bedroom and woke me up asking if I wanted to watch a movie with him. I thought nothing of it as we entered his bedroom. He had me lay facing the TV at the foot of the bed. To this day I still don't remember him taking of my underwear. He then got on top of me and placed his cock along the valley of my ass as he hummed his cock along my ass. It was feeling really good when he repositioned his cock and had the head of his cock against my virgin hole. He snuck a hand around and covered my mouth as he pushed his cock inside of me. I tried screaming but couldn't with his hand over my mouth. He then slid the rest of his cock inside and it seemed like it took forever to feel his wiry pubes against my ass. It was still hurting as he started pumping my ass nice and slow then started going in a bit harder and faster until it no longer hurt so he moved his hand away from my mouth. He whispered to me asking if it still hurt. I told him how good it felt and he fucked me slow then fast during the movie. He finally came keep inside me as I moaned out loud. He kept his cock in me until he was hard again and fucked me until the end of the movie and came in me again as the TV signed off for the night. It felt so good and asked if I wanted to sleep in his bed with him. I figured we were going to sleep and when we got In bed he cuddled me close with his cock against my ass. He was telling me how nice my ass looked and that we could "bog" all night if I wanted to. As he laid close to me his cock got hard again. He entered me again and it hurt as he went in. His bedroom was on the opposite side of the house as he started fucking me again. I was really starting to like it and asked him to go faster. I remember shaking all over and had what I found out later in life was a dry cum. He asked if I wanted to play Mommy and Daddy which I had no idea what it was. He turned me onto my back and told me to pull my legs back as he entered me again. He kissed my neck all over as he held onto my shoulders as he fucked me hard and fast. I remember whispering in his ear to fuck me faster and harder. He asked if I liked playing mommy and daddy and I said yes. As he continued fucking me I moaned how good it felt. This caused him to pound me harder and cum inside of me again. After he pulled out my ass felt so empty. I soon drifted off to sleep only to be woken a couple hours later with me on my stomach as he fucked me nice and slow. Next thing I remeber was waking up and it was light out. Good morning sleepy head he said to me kissing me on the lips. He then asked if Daddy could pleasure mommy again. I said yes and he push my legs back and entered me dry as he called it. It hurt so much but no one was home to hear me screaming. He then said Daddy needed this before he went to play his baseball game. This lasted a long time as I started running my hands up and down his back. I touched him tenderly as he started fucking me hard and fast. When he came inside of me again he pulled his cock out and laid on his back with his chest rising and falling. I got my first glimpse of his cock and it was covered with white gooey stuff. He said it was mommy's job to lick it all up. I thought it looked disgusting but wanted to please Daddy so I licked him clean. Later than night after his ball game he taught me how to suck his cock which I loved. This took place between 9 and 12 yrs old. When he was older he got married and I was so mad at him. Eventually he got caught molesting his own kids and went to prison.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous