All Comments on 'Losing My Maleness To Become A Girl'

by Lyricala

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i will wait for next chapter

lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In thru the back door but same old same old

Ah, a roundabout way to another "big black cock" tale. Lose your cock, become a girl and gain the proverbial big black one.

Ho-hum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
agree

I have to agree with what the first p person said. This story makes the submissive guy out to be a mindless person with no will of his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

A lovely story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice story

lilke your story - please, more of it

kamperman45kamperman45over 9 years ago
A love Story - Liked Much, Thanks

Not a ho-hum same-samo. It was a bigoted black man that was against gay men who was now developing a love for the white queer he was fucking to punish.

His anger and contempt develops into a type of love relationship that makes him want to have his lover changed into the person that the lover really was inside - emotionally and psychologically.

I think it is a sweet story and it gave me a stiffy,

straponsissystraponsissyabout 6 years ago
Great Story!

can definitely feel the emotions in this story....and wish i could be Chrissy! if i had been offered this choice to become a Black Man's woman, i would have willingly made the same choice to submit to Him.....

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Open the door to my new life

I remember seeing my first beautiful pair of black first panties when I was still a little boy my pre-teens how special and pretty they made me feel when I brought them my legs I told covered both my front and soft pantied behind, like a girl I believe.

Many of times I fantasize I love being a woman spreading my legs naturally for a man should come within me & making love to me as man does to a real woman. To tell you the truth if I had power to play God I would change myself into a beautiful feminine creature immediately.

To walk down the street while wearing a beautiful dress and underneath soft and silky lingerie such as panties that gently kissed and caressed my behind as I walked in high heels with stockings that were lovingly held up by the garter straps from my garter belts that was secured around my waist.

And how beautiful it felt to have each of my breasts caressed by the lace cup of my 36-C Victoria's Secret bra.

How beautiful I felt in being a lady especially and I'm wrapped in silky lingerie and even though men can't see my Intimates, they know that there's something sought and special covering and guarding my most precious & lovable parts (that make me a female) only to be removed I either a special man or even another lady when I allow them finally make love to me.

I know how it feels to have a man Within Me as I'm being lovingly stretched by him when I'm being fucked so pleasantly fucked from behind, but I've never had the pleasure I'm feeling what a woman experiences when a man's dick or tongue stretches and licks her pussy. I truly wish I did know how a man feels when he's between her legs (but honestly I don't) has he drives himself into her juicy cunt.

For now I'm very happy when I slip on ladies panties stockings better held up buy sexy garter belt and my breasts our lovingly cupped Bay sexy yet secure bra, and how I love stepping and pouring myself into a sleek and feminine dress so that a man can later help me step out of it before the lingerie off my body before laying in my back before entering me lovingly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous