Losing My Religion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I'll unlock the front door. Just come on in."

"I'll be over in a few minutes," he replied before hanging up.

For a moment he considered leaving a note for his parents in case they got up and wondered where he was. On the one hand, he didn't want them to worry about him and yet, he couldn't really come up with a plausible reason for leaving the house in the middle of the night, even if it was to go to his neighbor's. On the other hand, there was every chance that she'd rebuke his advances and he'd be back in his own bed in short order. Better safe than sorry, he thought, as he pulled on a T-shirt. He thrust his feet into a pair of sandals and walked softly out to the kitchen, scribbling a note on the memo board that his family kept on the fridge before he quietly walked out the front door.

Minutes later he was at Melissa's house, his heart beating wildly in his chest. He realized that he had no idea how he was going to approach this. There was no plan; not even the vaguest idea in his brain. He only knew that this wasn't just a hormonally driven urge. His heart and his brain were as involved as his gonads. Taking a deep breath to steady his nerves, he walked in and saw her sitting on the sofa.

As expected, she was wearing a short nightgown and her long auburn hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail at the nape of her neck. She sat in the corner of the sofa with her feet curled under her. Her hands were wrapped around a mug and Ron could smell the coffee it contained. Feigning a confidence he didn't really feel he walked to her and took the cup from her then set it on the end table. Without a word he reached and pulled her to her feet and then into his arms.

"Ron?" That was the only thing she had a chance to say before his mouth came down on hers. His kiss shocked her body motionless but sent her brain into a raging turmoil. Never in her life would she have expected this and even though she'd had the occasional fantasy about him, it simply didn't occur to her that he might have similar fantasies. She was too old for him to even consider and far too familiar. No, this couldn't really be happening. She figured that if she could just pinch herself hard enough she'd wake up and end this dream.

Ron expected Melissa to be surprised by his bold advance but he also expected that eventually she would reciprocate. When it didn't happen he wasn't sure what to do. She wasn't pushing him away or screaming at him, but she also wasn't responding. While he knew that there were some areas where his skills were lacking, he'd always been told that he was an excellent kisser and wondered what was wrong. Finally he released her lips but didn't let go of his hold on her shoulders.

Melissa fought the 'deer in headlights' look that she knew must be plastered on her face and tried desperately to think of something to say instead of blurting out the gibberish that her mind was spewing.

"I, uh, thought you wanted to talk."

Ron took a deep breath and let it out forcefully, hoping to release some of the nervousness he felt. For a moment he tried to come up with a glib remark and the decided that honesty would be the best policy.

"I do, but I had to get that out of the way first."

"I don't understand."

Again he fought to find just the right words, the ones that would convey his feelings and intent without being either too mushy or too crude.

"Do you remember a couple of years ago when we were talking about sex and you told me to wait for someone really special for my first time?"

"Um, yeah, vaguely."

"Well, I want that person to be you and I want it to be tonight."

There was a long pause as Melissa's eyes grew wide in shock.

"What?"

There was no anger in her voice, Ron noted, merely confusion. She stood on tiptoe and leaned in towards him sniffing delicately.

"Okay, you don't appear to have been drinking, and I'm pretty certain you don't do drugs."

"You know I don't."

"Then where in the name of little green apples is this coming from?"

Ron barely had time to open his mouth to respond before she supplied an answer to her own question.

"Is this about your brother's stupid remark?"

He fought hard not to let his face show that Steven's words bothered him as much as they did but he couldn't quite keep from squirming under her very direct gaze.

"Well, let's just say that this idea didn't start with him but it did kinda give me a virtual kick in the ass."

"Look, Ron, we've always been honest with each other and I'm not going to start lying to you now. I am very tempted but I just don't think I'm the right person."

"Why not? You said it should be someone special, someone I loved, cared for and respected. I don't know any other person in my life that fits that criteria."

"Okay, let's say for the moment that I accepted that argument, why tonight? Why is this night so important?"

Ron took a moment to think about it. He supposed it really wasn't all that important in the grand scheme of things that it happen immediately but he'd always been a carpe diem kind of guy and when an opportunity presented itself, he didn't back down.

"Because I'm tired of just fantasizing about you and then jerking off. I realized tonight just how much I want this to happen and when I have a revelation like that I don't want to wait."

Melissa pulled him into a tight embrace while she thought about what she wanted to say next. She should tell him to find someone closer to his own age. She should tell him that he was suffering from middle-of-the-night delusions. In short, she knew that she should say no and send him home but she couldn't. There was no way she could deny the fact that she wanted him as much as he claimed to want her. She looked up at him trying to phrase an answer but didn't have a chance to even speak a word. The look on her face spoke volumes and Ron did what he knew she wanted. He kissed her again, this time pouring his heart and soul into it reveling in her response.

She groaned low in her chest when his tongue traced the outline of her lips before he sucked each of them in turn into his mouth. Her legs quivered and her heart pounded inside her chest. Her initial qualms about breaking in a virgin were rapidly flying out the window as she ascertained that Ron wasn't completely inexperienced in the art of physical pleasure. In fact, as he hands slid up her flanks, grazing the sides of her breasts, she wondered how he managed to remain chaste for so long and couldn't believe some young girl hadn't simply knocked him down and fucked him senseless.

"Can I take that as a yes?" Ron asked, finally pulling his lips away from hers.

"Oh yes!" she breathed quietly.

"Good," he said softly as he leaned in for another kiss.

This time he didn't just stay at her lips but nibbled and licked his way to her earlobe and then down the side of her very sensitive neck. He could feel her shiver with excitement and her breathing become more rapid. Her right hand reached up to run her fingers through his short brown hair while her left hand snaked down to his well-muscled ass pulling him closer. His fingers lightly clutched her shoulders, gently squeezing them as his lips returned to hers and his passion grew deeper. He knew that with his pelvis held so firmly against her that she must be able to feel his erection. The thin fabric of his gym shorts wouldn't be much of a barrier and now that she was moving against him, her soft breasts rubbing against his torso, there was no way he could contain his arousal, even if he'd wanted to.

Without consciously thinking about it, he reached lower and grabbed her nightshirt, bunching up the fabric in his hands and then began to pull it up. Automatically she raised her arms and stepped back to let him slide the garment off her body. Once she was naked, she reciprocated by grabbing his T-shirt and pulling it up over his head. He helped by raising his arms and bending at the torso. As soon as his arms were free, he reached for his shorts; stripping them off his body as fast has he could.

Melissa suppressed a giggle when she realized that he'd gone commando but then remembered that he tended to sleep in gym shorts so he probably hadn't bothered putting on much else to come over. All feelings of mirth, though, were squelched as soon as he pulled her back into a tight embrace. The feeling of his young smooth skin rubbing against her body almost made her weak in the knees and her mouth nearly watered at the thought of the delicious things she could do to him.

Ron, however, had already partially mapped out his own plan. No stranger to the world of porn, he had a decent idea of what he wanted to do with Melissa and a former girlfriend had shown him a few things that he felt certain would have her wanting to crawl out of her skin with pleasure. As a dedicated guitar player, he kept the nails on his right hand slightly longer so he could pluck the strings more easily and he knew that they could be used to his advantage.

While keeping her mouth busy with his own, he gave her a sharp smack on her behind. She jumped, pulling back slightly and was about to give him a piece of her mind when she felt him drag his nails across the now sensitized flesh. Goosebumps popped out all over her body and her nipples tightened even more, which she didn't think was possible.

"Ooh!" she exclaimed.

Taking that as a good sign, he did it again; this time putting more force behind the swat to be certain that it really stung.

"See? I did learn a thing or two when I was over your knee," he whispered in her ear. "I learned how sensitive an ass can become after it's been spanked and how good that can feel when you're taking care of other needs."

Melissa pushed him away far enough to look him in the face. "You mean you...?"

She couldn't even finish the question in her mind, let alone give voice to it.

Ron blushed lightly before pulling her back into his arms. "Yeah, when I was staying here last fall, I'd jack-off after you spanked me, and a few other times too. After all, I was staying with an incredibly hot woman who ran around in short nightgowns and treated me like an adult. Did you really think I wasn't going to get turned on under those circumstances?"

"Well, I can't say that I ever really thought about it," she lied, knowing full well that he had starred in more than one fantasy after the final spanking she'd given him.

"Okay, so think about this," he said as he bent over and put his shoulder into her torso.

Seconds later Melissa was unceremoniously slung over his shoulder and being carried back to her bedroom. She hadn't even had time to catch her breath before he gently lowered her to the bed she had so recently abandoned. Seconds later he was all over her, kissing her in random spots as the spirit moved him. His hands traveled as much as his lips did, stroking her wherever they landed and causing her to writhe in response to his touch.

When one hand slid between her parted thighs, she knew she had to make a strategic move or this was going to end all too soon and for his sake as much as her own, she wanted to draw out the pleasure. She pushed him away gently and guided him so that he now lying on his back. He tried to protest but she lightly pressed her fingers to his lips.

"Shhhh, let me have some fun for a while."

He looked like he was going to continue to struggle for a moment but finally gave in to her advances. Now it was her turn to kiss him all over his body, interspersing some licks and nips along the way. Melissa loved feeling his smooth skin pulled so tightly across his athletic body. His scent was heavenly and made her feel almost intoxicated. Though she discreetly managed to maintain an active sex life over the years since her husband's death, she couldn't recall ever having this kind of reaction to the smell of any other man. She supposed it had something to do with his age but whatever it was, she knew that it was something that would stay with her for a long time to come.

As she worked her way down to his groin, his natural musk was almost overwhelming. While she hadn't planned to stop here she found she couldn't quite bring herself to go on either. After deeply inhaling his masculine scent, she took a moment to really look at the long, thick, rigid cock that she'd jerked off less than a year ago. Even in the subdued light of her bedside lamp she could tell that he was just as well endowed as she remembered. There had been times when she thought she'd only imagined him being so big but now that the evidence was in front of her nose, she couldn't deny the fact any longer and it made her mouth water. She couldn't control herself and slowly licked from his balls all the way up to the leaking slit in the top of the head. That tiny drop of precum danced on her tongue like fine champagne and while she forced herself to continue her exploration of his body, she knew she'd be coming back to that spot soon.

Reluctantly, she went on to play with the rest of his body, making note of his reactions to the various stimuli she applied in different spots. While it was obvious that he was no stranger to erotic stimulation, she could tell that there were some spots that no one had ever really taken the time to explore with him and she relished the thought that she'd be the one to do it first. When she finally complete her tour of his body, she catalogued about a half dozen different spots that she felt ready to exploit for their mutual pleasure.

She wasn't able to dive right into them though. Ron knew that if he didn't mentally change the subject quickly, he'd cum a lot faster that he'd planned. The moment she completely pulled away from him, he flipped over and began to ravage her, letting the sexual tension flow from his body as if he'd turned on a faucet. He left not even a square inch of skin untouched as his hands and mouth roamed all over her; kissing her here, stroking her there, tasting yet another part of her. When his mouth found its way to her pubic mound he paused for a moment. She parted her legs allowing him access but he didn't move in and she guessed why.

"Ron?"

"Yeah?", he answered looking up at her face.

"You know you don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with."

He chuckled knowing that Melissa would always go straight to the heart of the matter.

"It's not about being uncomfortable. I'm just not sure what you like," he said, trying to cover for his lack of experience.

He had seen enough porn to have an idea of what was expected but watching someone else do something and doing it for the first time are completely different. Added to that was the fact that he really wanted to please Melissa.

She reached between her legs and gently parted her labia with her hands. Using one manicured index finger to point with, she tried to express what she liked.

"Well, I really like to be licked all over to start with, especially my pussy lips."

"Of course," he responded while nodding as if this were no surprise.

"Then once I'm warmed up I like a lot of licking and nibbling on my clit."

Ron was nearly mesmerized as he watched her gently stroke herself. It was the first time he'd been this close to a woman's genitals and the reality was far more erotic than any adult video could ever be. He swore he could see the heat shimmering off her engorged labia and the moisture that hung there glistened like diamonds. Tentatively, he stuck his tongue out and licked at the droplets. Finding them to be not at all unpleasant, he moved in more boldly letting his tongue wander to whatever space her fingers were not occupying. When he began to flirt with her clit, she gasped in pleasure.

"Is that okay?" he asked, somewhat startled.

"Oh God, it's more than okay. It's fantastic."

Needing no further encouragement, he enthusiastically returned to her clit. He licked, nibbled and sucked until she felt like she was about to crawl out of her skin.

"Ron... please... finger my pussy," she managed to grunt.

Her juice, mixed with his saliva made the way slippery and there was no resistance when he slid his index finger inside her. For a second he was almost taken aback by the amount of heat she was generating. Then he felt the muscles clamp down on him and he instinctively knew what she wanted. He began to slide his finger in and out of her, pumping away in response to the rhythm her muscles set.

Melissa couldn't believe how good he was making her feel. For someone who claimed to be a virgin, it appeared that he'd still had a lot of experience. His finger sluicing through her sopping wet pussy had actually managed to find her hot spot inside and she could feel the tension begin to mount.

The tension in Ron's groin was also rising. He was lying flat on his belly and his cock was rubbing deliciously against her soft cotton sheets. Taking only seconds, he wrapped his arms around her legs and pulled her down to the foot of the bed then he knelt on the floor, his hips strategically held away from the covers and went back to work. Within moments he had her back to the fevered pitch she'd been at before the break.

"More please," she begged through gritted teeth.

"More what," he asked, lifting his head from her neatly trimmed gash.

"More fingers."

He began by adding his middle finger and when he felt she'd adjusted to that, he included the ring finger. Melissa felt like she was being stretched to the limits but she continued to breathe deeply and try to relax, knowing she'd have to be a little loose if she were going to take his large cock inside her. Just when she thought she was adjusting nicely, he curled his fingers up and began to rake them across the top wall of her pussy. This motion combined with his manipulation of her clit was far more than Melissa could take.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed as a thundering orgasm pulsed through her body.

Her muscles contracted with a ferocity she normally equated with ER patients who were undergoing defibrillation. The only difference was that her contractions didn't stop with just one shock and when the tremors finally waned, she was a limp, sweaty mass.

To his credit, all during her intense orgasm Ron never broke contact with her and now that she was panting and wrung out, he softly kissed her thighs and mound while slowly moving his fingers inside her. Small aftershocks coursed through her as he continued his gentle ministrations. Finally, he slipped his fingers out of her and crawled back to her side to cradle her in his arms.

"Holy spit!" she exclaimed weakly.

"Was I okay?"

"Sweetie, you were so far beyond 'okay' that you weren't even in the same galaxy."

Ron was unconvinced. He'd never witnessed a woman have the kind of reaction Melissa had just displayed and he wondered if she was putting on a show.

"Swear it," he demanded.

"Ron, I'm wiped out," she whined. "I can't even lift a finger, let alone a whole arm."

"Swear it," he repeated as he carefully lifted her right hand and pressed it to his forehead.

"I swear on your head," she promised. "Now, do me a favor and give me your hand."

"Which one?"

"The one that was inside me."

Unsure of what she had planned he tentatively offered it to her. When she slipped his index finger into her mouth and began to languorously suck on it, cleaning it of her juices, he felt his flagging cock spring back to life.

"Ugh!" He grunted at being taken by surprise.

When she added a second finger to her mouth his arousal came back to full steam and he was afraid of shooting his load into the air.

"Oh please stop!" he begged.

Melissa complied but made him pull his fingers out of her mouth. She released a sigh as he rolled over and tried to compose himself. She also rolled over but towards the edge of the bed. Ron reached out and grabbed her wrist, preventing her from leaving.