Losing My Religion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a split second everything seemed to stop and go completely black but before he had a chance to even think about it, he was overwhelmed by an orgasm. He felt his semen gush out of him in time with his rapidly beating heart. A strange sound assailed his ears and he finally realized that it was his own voice crying out in short guttural bursts. Another high-pitched keen filled the air and he knew that it had to be Melissa but he couldn't focus enough to tell if she was wailing in pain or pleasure.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, his body and his soul were drained. He let Melissa's legs limply fall to the mattress and it was all he could do not to collapse in a heap on top of her. He did manage to fall to one side so that her breathing wouldn't be obstructed.

"Pull out, Ron."

His orgasm-addled brain didn't understand what she was wanting.

"Huh?"

"Ya gotta pull out before the condom slips off."

Even though he'd just had the most explosive orgasm of his young life, his cock was still quite hard and he was enjoying the sensation of feeling his blood pulse to all of his extremities, especially that one.

"It's okay. I'm fine," he tried to reassure her.

She mustered her strength long enough to give him a stinging swat on his butt to reinforce her message.

"Now, and make sure you hold on to the condom."

"Yes ma'am."

He would have saluted if he'd had the strength but it was all he could do to pull himself together enough to follow her instructions. He rolled over on his side and she helped him by removing and disposing of the condom. As soon as that necessary piece of business was over he pulled her into a tight embrace and kissed her tenderly.

"Thank you, Melissa," he whispered quietly against her lips. "Thank you for everything."

Epilogue--

Ron and Melissa enjoyed each other's company, both in and out of bed, all summer. Often they would start their romps with Ron getting his butt paddled over Melissa's knee She didn't entirely understand why he enjoyed it so much but she wasn't going to argue with the results.

Though he begged, pleaded and cajoled, she never let him spank her again... until the night before he left for college. But that's another story.

Dear Readers, I hope you've enjoyed the story of Ron and his spanking adventures. I know I certainly had fun writing them. You can let me know what you thought by voting and by sending feedback (both options listed below). My thanks and wishes for bright blessings to CB for his inspiration and assistance.