Losing Your Senses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a small twist she went from dripping wet to wondering how long she could hold out. The most intense orgasm of her life was building deep inside her. Her pussy was full with her 9 inch cock and her ass was vibrating with a new sensation. Her hands were tied, her ears were full of sex and she was buried in the darkness of pleasure.

With one last twist, I turned on the vibrator in her pussy. Her body froze as she was on full sensory overload. The sensations were too much. She was on the brink of a wildly intense orgasm and totally lost in the pleasure pulsing through her body. I am not sure she even knew I was in the room. And I know she didn't care. She was too lost to care.

She couldn't speak. Her moaning changed to a scream as she reached her first orgasm.

"I'm cumming. Oh fuck I'm cumming"

She crashed in waves that sent pulses from her head to her toes. Her hips thrust against the bed in a thrashing orgasm milking every ounce of cum from deep inside her. It seemed endless as the bliss washed from her body.

I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed my cock which was wet itself and with just a few tugs I came all over her back. I was so hot that there was no waiting. My orgasm was almost as amazing as hers, and that was just the beginning of our evening.

12