All Comments on 'Loss to Love Ch. 04'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am so confused...

In your chapter 1, Nick had a younger gay brother, and Drew agreed. And now, Nick had only one sibling that is his younger sister in your chapter 4. Where did Nick's younger gay brother go?

musicfreakmusicfreakover 9 years agoAuthor

No, the one who had a younger gay brother was Dean, Drews best friend. Not Nick. Hope this clears that up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It's so nice to have you back and well :-)

I get the feeling that one of the guys at "Nick's table" in school have feelings for Drew and that Nick is batteling with his own feelings towards Drew. He is now afraid the other guy (maybe Tray!!?) will ask Drew out on a date before he is ready to do so himself?!

Nice story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's

not a girl, he wanted to say. lovely story.

confused43confused43over 9 years ago
LOVEIT!!!

This is just as good as your others! Please keep up the wonderful stories!

musicfreakmusicfreakover 9 years agoAuthor
Mindreaders or Predictable

Well you guys are...not too far off. It's either you guys are mindreaders or this story is very predictable. I think it's the latter though. Haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol.....

it is mind reader and wishing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's good

We don't mind predictable. Just keep writing :) Sometimes predictability makes it more fun. You get to anticipate what's going to happen you just don't know WHEN it's going to happen. :)

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
I feel like a

Broken record. But. I love love love this. Thank you and please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love LOVE IT!

Nick wants so badly to tell Drew that he loves him! It will come out in time, and the clothes changing scene gave a slight hint about the fascination that will come. I was disappointed to read that Nick doesn't have a bit more hair on that gorgeous chest, though.

Let the love develop nicely and slowly between these two. I can see great personal advances coming out of their project at the botanical gardens. I can imagine Nick with a great cock, and that he know how to use it. Can even imagine Nick shedding a few tears when he makes his move on Drew.

Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
Teasing the reader.....

Your consumate skill at keeping us on tenderhooks reflects the teenage angst your characters display. Can't wait for all this emotion to explode, and yes your skill again deserves a 5!

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago

Lové how the story is building, what happen to Dean? No Skyping anymore

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

This line: "...but at the end of the day, they at least have the luxury of not being judged for who they like." Whole lot there. This author gets it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@ dnsontn

No wonder the author gets it - according to biography his gay himself. Not that it isn't rather easy to get even as a straight person.

I am missing Dean, too. One would expect his calls to still be rather significant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous