Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...I believe Hansel and Gretel wish to say hello to Minnie and Daisy."

Cesse leaned in for another tasty kiss.

"Oh, I think we could make it happen."

As they engaged in this most recent liplock, Penny carefully unhooked her bra, and put her arms back around Cesse.

"They're awake."

Cecily groaned and smiled through the kiss.

"So're mine."

Cesse's nipples poked further erect in heightening arousal, brushing the bathrobe for a peek at what was going on outside. Both women's juices were heavy in motion. Their heartbeats sped and intensified until they were slamming a mile a minute. They again needed air, but couldn't draw their lips apart. When they finally did, the detachment made a popping sound akin to a suction cup. Penny's bra dropped to the mattress.

"Oh, my," commented Cecily, seeing the girls had come out. "Hel-lo, Hans and Greta!"

Penny grinned, jiggling her rack. Cesse untied and tossed off her robe's belt sash, then caressed Penny's naked flesh.

"Ohhhh...do come to me, my sweet," Cesse implored.

Penny moaned. "I can't believe we're doing this!" she squealed. "We've only known each other for, like...four hours!"

"I beg to differ," Cessy differed. "Technically, Penny, we've known each other almost thirty years. We've just been vastly out of touch for virtually every single one of them."

Penny shrugged. "Well, let's make up for it." They continued making out like bandits.

"You like my robe?" Cecily heard her ask.

She nodded. "'S comfy, yeah..."

The next thing Cesse detected was a fingertip gliding from her sternum, between her breasts, to the bellybutton. She gasped as a shiver ran through her. It felt so good.

Penny spoke.

"...The words 'easy access' come to mind."

Just hearing the phrase "easy access" from Penny's succulent lips in her smoky seductive voice triggered some moisture between Cesse's legs. She felt an impulse coming on. She took Hansel—the right breast—in her hands, leaned down, slipped the nipple into her mouth, gently closed her teeth and suckled.

It was Penny's turn to gasp. Her hands slid up from Cesse's sides to the top of her head, kissing, trying not to press down too hard, sifting through her hair. Cesse felt Hansel react to her teeth and tongue as Penny's arms hugged her neck. Cesse let go of Hansel, threw any remaining caution to the wind and whipped off her bathrobe. The robe rolled off the mattress, floated to the floor...and the next thing Penny knew, she had a naked girl in her bed.

Minnie, Daisy and Tigger were quite excited to be out, all the lot of them. Tigger leaked wet love onto Cesse's thighs, and Minnie and Daisy heaved against Penny's tummy, nipples stiffening, pressing to either side of the bellybutton.

In and around her moans, Cesse heard Penny make a request above her right ear.

"Cesse...sweetheart...Gretel wants some love now."

Cesse did as she desired and took Gretel in her hands and mouth. As she did so, she felt Penny pet the Tigger.

"MMMMM!!" Cecily replied, giving Gretel a hummer. She wanted to fold her leg over Penny's, but Penny politely asked she hold off till she removed her jeans and panties.

When both were finally naked, Penny plucked Gret from Cesse's mouth and they lined their bodies up. Subsequently, they proceeded to proverbially go to town on each other. Thrusting bodies vigorously together, their boobs mingled aggressively, and their legs scissored into a lovely, mutual thigh-hump. It felt so good they put all their arm strength into squeezing tight as possible. They tried to reach a point of contact at which every square inch of each body was touching some portion of the other. The more touching, the more divinity achieved.

"Mmmm...ohhh...this is so beautiful," exhaled Cessy as their sweat trails mixed, transferring sticky strands of hair between them.

"This is the most wonderfully special thing that's ever happened to me," smiled Penny as they nuzzled each other.

Cecily hesitated momentarily.

"Penny...I wanna tell you I love you...

Penny's face filled with surprise.

"...And...I know what an emotionally charged phrase it is, and I know it's not to be taken lightly...but it feels so right to me at this moment."

Penny looked dreamily at her, blinking devotion into her eyes.

"It's okay, Cesse. You can say it. I'm not sure I'm ready to say it back just yet, but if that's the way you feel...aces, babe."

"...I think I'd like to visit Lolita now."

"Mmm...she's dying for some company at the moment."

Cesse glid her fingertips down Penny's belly, waist and pelvis until she reached Lolita's home. She vibrated her tongue against her palate to make a reverberating vocal sound that simulated a cat purring. Penny flashed her a sexy grin.

"'S that your way of telling me your Tigger wants a, uh..." She wiggled her fingers over Cesse's skin. "...A little Piglet, in her house?"

As Cesse and Penny began making manual love to each other, the mattress heated and collected with a tracing of light sweat around them. Searing hot breaths floated back and forth and swirled over them in an invisible heart-shaped plume of oxygen.

"I-I...I know we're in the middle of a hot, passionate moment here, Penny," Cesse breathed, "And I know we may not be in our right minds. But, angel, I want you to know that I really...really...REALLY like being here with you right now."

"Oh, Cesse...I never want you to leave my bed. In fact...I may just have to tie you to it."

Cesse nodded with her own smirk. "That satisfies kinky desires I may have...though it may present a bit of a problem when certain, shall we say, other needs arise."

Penny laughed.

"Oh, Cesse...sweetie...I love you."

Cessy gasped with an abrupt shriek in her voice. "OH my GOSH!" she cried.

"I know, I know! It's overwhelming, isn't it?"

"No, no!" said Cesse. "W—I-I mean, yes! Yes, of course it is! But...oh my goodness, Penny, when you said that, I...I think you actually just made me cum a little inside!"

Penny marveled with excitement. "Really??!" she squeaked in delight, unable to help herself from repeating it. "I love you!"

Cesse screamed. "Freaking stars!!" she exclaimed. "There it was again!"

"Holy mackerel!" Penny giggled. She sang teasingly, "I found your se-cret!" vehemently rubbing and stroking Cesse's pussy inside and out. "IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyou!!"

Cecily started wildly quaking and trembling like a volcano. Her soul blasted through the heavens. Her libido and her insides blazed up as if all the wine they drank poured over the flames. Her squeals slid right up into falsetto range and loudened into screeches. She didn't think it possible to achieve such an explosively intense orgasm in such a short span of time making love with this woman. Then again, she couldn't remember the last time she'd had a big 'o' of any magnitude. An almost completely unknown feeling of euphoric, titanic release ripped through her, engulfing her body in torrid sizzle, wreaking havoc on her lungs, and destroying her vocal cords.

"OHDEARGOD! OHDEARGOD! OHDEARGOD!! OHDEARGOD!!" Cecily repeated again and again, as wave after orgasmic wave invaded and rocked her world. "OHMYGOD! PENNY! MARRYME! MARRYMEEEEE!!"

Penny laughed, gleefully keeping up the ardent stroking till she could see Cesse's wild journey had crested, and the ride was slowing down. Though she'd already gotten off.

Much as Penny was enjoying the view of the underside of her chin, Cesse's head and eyeballs eventually lolled back into place. Her eyelids slammed shut like unpropped windows. Penny took her sudden unconsciousness as the enormous compliment it was. She kissed Cesse's face a total of eight times: forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, lips, chin.

"Good night, honey-baby," she whispered, stroking Cessy's hair. "Sleep well and dream sweet for me."

Penny was a little too worn out to perform any magic on herself, using her own hands or Cecily's. Besides, however long it had been since Cesse's last climax, sending her through this hidden dimension of the bountiful promised land made Penny feel just as satisfied, fulfilled and happy as any orgasm could.

"I really do love you," she silently mouthed to Cesse. "You're even more precious when you're asleep. I never wanna leave here."

Minute after glowing minute passed before Penny finally fell asleep along with her.

*****

Thursday, November 27th, 2014, 10:12 a.m.

After staggering down the stairs to her kitchen at the crack of 4:30 to throw the turkey in the oven, Penny returned to bed, snuggled up to Cessy and pulled the blanket back over them. Cesse quarter-consciously smiled and cuddled her in return.

Five and three-fourths hours later, they got up and made the bed. Cesse was a little dizzy, slightly headachy and just a tidbit hungover, but her happiness far outweighed the minor discomfort. She'd just woken from the first really good, full night's sleep she'd enjoyed in months—induced by the first monster orgasm she'd enjoyed in heaven only knew how long—and in an actual bed, no less. A beautiful big, big bed. Besides, a hint of hangover was nothing to worry about, Penny assured her. After a nice, nourishing breakfast, she'd be literally better than new.

"Well, here we are," said Penny. "Thanksgiving. Thursday, Thovember the Thenty-Theventh."

Cesse laughed. "You are so darned adorable."

Penny adored cooking. It was her favorite passion and pastime. Being served a heaping plate of eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes and even a couple of pancakes, Cesse felt as if she'd just ordered a huge sampler at the IHOP. Penny sat with her, turned on the TV and they found an old Thanksgiving comedy called Planes, Trains And Automobiles. Following breakfast, the dishes were returned to the kitchen, and Cesse and Penny—Hollaweenie soon joined as well—huggled on the sofa to finish the movie.

Aunt Tracy wouldn't be to visit until 4:00-ish. And they couldn't do much in the way of shopping at an array of establishments that weren't open for business today, so Penny gave Cesse her freshly laundered clothes back, a tour of the house, some additional bundle-up garments, and took her outside to host a handheld walk around Randall's View Terrace.

"This is surreal," Cecily gushed, inhaling the chilly autumn air. "It's cold outside, and I'm actually comfortable!"

Penny smiled. "I'd like to think you'd never be too cold with me by your side, sweetie."

"Ah; a valid point as well, dumpling."

Penny suddenly stopped walking. Her face turned solemn. She looked to the sidewalk.

"Hm?" Cesse noticed her abrupt shift. "W—...Penny?...Wh-what happened?"

Penny shut her eyes, somberly crinkling and furrowing her brows. Cesse was uneased.

"Oh...Penny, are you okay?...Was it something I said?"

"Um...um..." Penny sniffled and gave her eyes a wipe. It wasn't the type of sniffle induced by cold weather.

"Wh—...oh my gosh, Penny, what's the matter?" Cesse asked, taking her other hand. "I'm sorry! What did I say? I'll take it back!"

Penny shook her head. "It's-it's okay, Cesse...you couldn't have known."

"Known what?"

She sighed. "Oh, I...really don't want to tell you this story."

"Well...I mean, you don't really have to. I'm just...sorry if I said or did anything wrong."

Penny brought her tear-glistening eyes back up to meet Cesse's.

"...Cesse...do you remember...all those years ago, when, uh...when I was homeless, and you gave me that money that day?"

"...Yeah?"

"And the, uh..." She gestured to her belly in a circular motion. "...Condition I was in?"

"Um, yes?"

"Well...right up until it was time...I was so, so excited. I figured I had everything made. I'd won the lottery, I had this new apartment I was staying in—until I decided on more permanent arrangements—and I thought, this is it for me! This is the start of my brand-new life! I'm gonna have a baby!

"And I called Aunt Tracy...and...uh..."

She paused. Cecily had grown increasingly curious by now, but she didn't want to push, so she patiently waited to hear more.

"...And...she was so excited too I was gonna be a Mom. Then she asks me a question.

"She goes, 'So when's the little dumpling due?'"

Cesse arched her eyebrows.

"And the answer at the time was just about another two or three weeks. And Tracy and I were so thrilled. We found out it was gonna be a girl, and..."

Another sniffle.

"...We started referring to her as my little 'dumpling.'"

Another.

"It became a thing, y'know? 'What a sweet little dumpling.' 'Look at the little dumpling in the sonogram!' 'I can't wait till the little dumpling comes!'

"But, um..."

Penny's voice cracked.

"...It...it didn't happen."

"What?" Cesse asked. "What...didn't happen?"

"Cesse...

"I lost her...inside me."

Cecily's heart broke.

"Oh, no," she gasped. "You...you had a misc—"

Penny held up her free hand. "Oh, please...please don't say that terrible, awful word."

Cecily almost burst into tears on the spot. No wonder her original use of the word "dumpling" had thrown poor Penny into such a tumultuous turmoil. She threw her arms around Penny and held on tight.

"Oh, Penny, my love, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed. "How horrible! I can only imagine how it must have felt."

"Oh, thank you, Cesse," said Penny. "It's a pain I'll carry with me all the rest of my days. In the meantime, I've been too scared to try again. I can't go through that a second time. It would just kill me. That being said, if it's cool, let's...uh...just try, if at all possible, to avoid that 'd'-word...uh, well, unless we're at a buffet or something, that's different," she appended with a subtle chuckle, just to lighten the mood. "But otherwise...yeah."

Cesse nodded sympathetically. "Of course, Penny. Anything for you."

"Thank you, Cesse. You're so sweet. Well, so, anyway...at least until time heals the wound some more, I got little Weenie to keep me company. And I couldn't ask for a more loyal and wonderful companion in my life, Cesse. He's just the best. He's-he's just always so happy, he's always glad to see me, whether I've been out of the house or just in another room, he gives me nothing but unconditional love, and just the excited look on his face when I play with him...oh, Cesse, he's just such an angel. The best non-biological child I could ever have wanted."

Cessy gazed at Penny with all the love her eyes could hold. Now she understood Penny's stark despair in having lost Hollaweenie, and the boundless joy in her expression when she saw Cesse with him outside her door. It made perfect sense, of course; losing him in the first place must have felt in a way like losing her unborn child all over again. Her heart remained broken on Penny's behalf, but things would be okay now. They were together. She found herself wanting to take Penny and Hollaweenie in a great big group hug and never let them out of each other's sight again. She felt sad and sorry for Penny about her miscarriage, but reuniting her with Hollaweenie did make her feel better, knowing the immeasurable joy he brought her.

And while she was taking stock, Hollaweenie's missing poster, she realized, was right. For finding and returning this precious canine, she was indeed bestowed a very special, generous reward. She'd assumed it had been a monetary reward—and had anybody else brought the dog back, it probably would've been—but the poster mentioned nothing about cash. Just a reward. And what a reward it was. Without intent to do anything other than be a happy carefree dog, Hollaweenie had brought the two of them together and put a roof over Cesse's head.

Soon, despite the hugging—

"Penny...thank you for the extra clothes you gave me, but...I'm starting to feel a little chilly."

"My sentiments precisely, Cesse. Let's go home."

Home...

All of a sudden, Cessy could cry again. Her emotion was back. And how she wanted to. She wanted to cry a river of happy tears.

She got to go home.

*****

Thursday, November 27th, 2014, 4:11 p.m.

Cesse helped Penny set the table. She was a little nervous, hoping Aunt Tracy would like her, and vice versa, though Penny assured her there was nothing to worry about.

"Trust me, sweetheart," she said. "Tracy's not one of those old weird aunts with fifty cats, drawn-on eyebrows and homophobic beliefs. She's cool. No kidding, she really is. She's a beatnik-y Woodstock hippie."

"Wow, that is cool!" remarked Cesse. "So, is she your Mom's sister or your Dad's sister?"

"My Dad's. He and Mom were really into all that '60s stuff too. Unfortunately, it couldn't keep them alive through the '80s. But I guess I should be happy they were able to stick around long enough to pop me out, huh?"

Cecily could hardly believe it. This woman was remarkable. She'd endured so much trauma and tragedy in her life, and was just so resilient. Not only was she able to withstand and carry on through it all, she could ironically quip about it at this point in her life. Cesse wanted to tell Penny how amazing she was, but wasn't sure she trusted herself to do it tactfully.

She was saved by the bell. Aunt Tracy had arrived.

When Penelope opened the door for her, Cecily saw what she meant. This lady was cool.

Tracy James was in her early 60s, and still a siren. She had Bonnie Raitt hair, with that prominent silvery streak running through it, and perfectly circular, rose-tinted John Lennon sunglasses. The rest of her ensemble consisted of a translucent top, a leather jacket, a peace necklace, a pair of plaid slacks and knee-high leather boots under them to match the jacket. The outfit struck Cesse as magnificently unique, definitely one of a kind, and somehow, Aunt Tracy totally pulled it off.

They exchanged pleasantries. Penny was right about her. When she introduced them, Tracy threw a hug on Cesse that kicked any and all doubts about her right past the curb. She was a delight. Cesse was guessing that Penny's Dad was the same way and that she got this whimsical fun-'n'-hip gene from the two of them. Soon enough, out came the chairs and the food.

They formed a triangle around the table and began loading up their plates. An idea struck Cesse.

"Um, just a second, please," she requested.

"What's up, Cesse?" Penny asked.

Cesse looked back and forth between the two of them. "I'd...kinda like to do something first, if it's okay. Could we maybe...hold hands and do a little dinner blessing, please?"

Penny nodded. "Sure, sure, if you'd like to, Cesse. Just, eh...let's don't, y'know, let the grub get cold."

They chuckled. "I'll keep it short," Cesse promised.

They joined hands. Cesse bowed her head, shut her eyes, and spoke.

"To Whom it may concern. Bless the aforementioned grub, and bless Penny and Aunt Tracy. And please also bless my friend George who gave me a ride here yesterday, and Hollaweenie, without whom none of this would have happened. As for myself, I don't greatly feel the need to ask, because I already do feel blessed. Yesterday, a miracle happened. I found a sweet little lost dog, and then I found my old childhood playmate, and my present-day soulmate. So those are the things I'm grateful for on this special day. Most of all, bless this beautiful home. Because I've been taught a harsh lesson this year. I've learned that one's home is something to be treasured, and not taken lightly. As we all know, both Penny and I have been without a home at different points in our lives. And I can't speak for her, but any decently shelter-offering home would have been a welcome change for me up until yesterday. And if You're out there, and if You're listening, I'd just like to kindly request help for my fellow human beings sans residence to put a roof over their heads. Penny and I may have lucked out, but...many others aren't quite so fortunate. So that's my wish, and my prayer: that everyone could be granted the privilege of a comfortable place to call home." She looked up. "Amen."