All Comments on 'Lost and Redeemed'

by voluptuary_manque

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LadyIlsaLadyIlsaabout 16 years ago
Very Good!

This was a wonderful story that kept my attention and the ending was unexpected but so right.

christabelllchristabelllabout 16 years ago
Holy Crap... I didnt expect this

Volup... I am so impressed. A few little typos here and there but nothing detracting from an amazing story.

At first I thought - oh no not another blah blah blah...

Then pow - the story launched and I cried and laughed and got hot and bothered too. I think you need to work a little more on sucking the reader in at the beginning - just a little tweaking - but then - what do I know? Still a lovely story - and very Heinlien-ien :) Love it. Cover art coming soon.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 16 years ago
Extremely good!

Wow, this one starts a bit slow but when it hits it's stride it's a wonderful tale. A big Well Done VM you can be proud of this one!

TE999TE999about 16 years ago
Nicely Done VM!

Very well written and enjoyable. Believeable plot, setting and dialogue. A fun and exciting read. Kudos!

SweetWitchSweetWitchabout 16 years ago
Redemption

This is one theme I enjoy writing, but you make me look like an amateur. I’d recommend this story to anyone who needs a lift. Brilliant.

sadangelsadangelover 15 years ago
Polylove!! Yeah Baby

Before coming to Lit, I wasn't so sure about Poly relationships. This story is a fine piece that helps me understand just how it can work and so well. I'm glad they didn't just "do it" the first time they met. I'm glad it took time and that you made me want to feel invested in the characters!! Thank you VM. It was so sensual and erotic. I look forward to reading more from you. WRITE MORE!!

Handley_PageHandley_Pageover 13 years ago
Magic

Beautifully told story. Logical and passionate, erotic and just plain "good".

Thank you.

HP

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Oh My! This is a great piece of writing.

v-m,

Outdidyourself. Storyline, conflict, character development and editing the whole enchilada..... and a "Taco" or two.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservoluptuary_manque@voluptuary_manque
Better living through chemistry! Kink Test Score: 431 But then, I'm older . . .