Lost and Redeemed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby," I mumbled, "Liz is right. It's time we started a family."

"No, it's not." The soft reply was firm. "You need to do Liz first. Her clock runs out before mine."

My eyes popped open. "Wait a minute.I need to breed Liz first? Why me? What about Ray?"

Oli slid up onto my chest and took my face in both hands, her soft breath playing over my cheeks and mouth. She smiled sadly and sighed. "He can't. Liz told me the story at the cabin. See, the poor guy's potent and virile but he's been sterile since Sarah gave him the mumps. That was thirteen years ago. Can you imagine? You saw on the hay ride how much they love kids but they couldn't have any more after Sarah.

"They were really hurt. They knew they'd be turned down for adoption the instant some snoopy social worker found out about their life-style. All their friends and lovers are very strict about birth control and Elizabeth flat rejected an anonymous sperm donor. In the end they decided to just accept Fate and do the best job they could for their only daughter.

"Then out of the blue, we show up. It took Liz a long time to realize the possibilities and I'm sure it's not the only reason they asked us back. Still, you have to admit it makes a lot of sense. Denny, Ray and Elizabeth need us as badly as we need them. Yes, you have to get her pregnant first. Then you can go to work on me."