All Comments on 'Lost Her to the Ex'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 237 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More Please!

I love this story. It's much, much realer than many of the other cuck stories on here. I'd love another chapter. It would be hot if she started falling in love with Tanner and also hot if we got some of her perspective.

The husband slowly losing to the boyfriend is very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Move on

She chose Tanner not you. The marriage vows meant nothing to her. Even if she comes back you know that it was only because Tanner didn't want her. And if he ever comes back again she will go to him again.<P>

She may say she loves you but you have different definitions. She only loves you if Tanner is not available. When you asked if she would choose him if he asked her to stay she wouldn't answer. Her actions anger you. Do you want to live your life being angry, suspicious, resentful?<P>

Don't you deserve someone who loves only you? Would you want to have children with this woman? Someone who might leave you at a moment's notice? If you build a life with this woman your foundation will be a bed of sand.<P>

I am interested in the outcome. Thanks for sharing.

absoluterotterabsoluterotteralmost 15 years ago
Good story...

Nicely written story of a slightly reluctant cuck. It would be nice to develop this further and add some more erotic detail about how he comes to accept his position, and eventually learn to participate more, but that's just my own particular kink suggesting which way it should go.

Well done so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
End it now

No love without respect.

End it now. Dump the bitch then shit on her, her lover and her sister just like they shit on you.

Don't end it on their terms, they sit back and laugh at the cuck and in the end after all his suffering they will end it when they get bored with him.

Be an cuck and die a thousand times a day for the entertainment of others.

Finish the story! Is he a pathetic joke of a human being who doesn't deserve have the right to show his face in public or is he human (not just man) enough to stand up for himself and destroy those, whoever they are who are trying to destroy his humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Grow a pair of balls.

If cockolding is all this is, then label it as such. This woman is not a loving wife. This man needs a pair of balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wimp

Like the man said - grow a set of balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Self Humilation

Is a terrible thing, I don't understand it. There is room for two in a marriage, which you don't have. No kids, she left, so its easy, good riddence. You found out early she is a slut who doesn't even like you so whats the problem, start a new life and take care of yourself. Auther likes to humilate himself in his stories which I don't understand or like. Glad this doesn't turn me on.

ohioohioalmost 15 years ago
Very painful story

You manage to make a pretty unrealistic situation feel almost believeable, which is an accomplishment. Very few men could put up with what he's putting up with at the moment. This is about as unstable a threesome as there could ever be--don't know if you plan a sequel, but clearly there has to be some resolution to this situation. Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a painful story? you mean painful to read?

what the fuck is wrong with OHIO the author? how does he give this absurd story a 100? Through the story the idiot husband keeps asking his wife for a committment.

<br></br>

They had one. Its called Marriage.

<br></br>

If you have to ASK your wife for a committment to stop fucking her ex boyfriend every single day... you dont have a marriage.

<br></br>

a 100?... are you like drunk Ohio?

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
like EVERY TQM story: pathetically stupid

AFTER he finds out his wife has been fucking Tanner EVERY DAY for over a month he says this

<br></br>

<i>Truthfully, I was inclined to end the marriage right then -- but I just kept thinking I can end it at any time. It was best to give this some time before I acted. </i>

<br></br>

um hey stupid SHE already ended the marriage.

<br></br>

she wont stopf fucking Tanner EVERY day.

<br></br>

she cant stop fucking Tanner every day.

<br></br>

he is better looking than you

<br></br>

has a better cock than you.

<br></br>

Yet through this turd of a story the husband says 5 times " I dont want to rush to judgement?..."

<br></br>

a vile stupid wretched absurd story...with no redeeming beleiveable value. In other words a classic TQM story.

guitarman100guitarman100almost 15 years ago
Beth

I gave this a 50 because it had some originality in it. Otherwise it sucked big time. I hate stories where the cuck doesn't even try to fight back. It's one thing to fight and lose, it's another to just give up. He should have been outraged that she even wanted to see an ex-boyfriend. The other reason this story didn't get a higher rating was that there was no exploration of why Beth wanted to sink this marriage. Knowing Tanner and her sister's previous relationship, she should have lied to him if she wanted the marriage to stay together. She had to tell Tanner her sister was still in town? She had to give him the phone number because it was in the book? Yeah, but didn't she change her last name when she got married? Beth's best advice to the husband is to give his wife a lot of room to get "closure"? Beth had to know she was setting the guy up. So why was she doing it? Did she hate her sister? Did she hate the husband? Was she in love with the husband and wanted him for herself? Was she angry because she hit on Tanner and he rejected her? Knowing Beth's relationship with everyone would have made the story a lot more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
move on

she will never be the same wife. let him pay for his slut

TQMTQMalmost 15 years agoAuthor
You guys are too funny.

Why is there always someone who has to assume the story is a personal experience of mine. If all my stories were about personal experiences of mine, I guess I'd have lost some 6 or 7 wives now.

I asked for comments other than moralizing. The facts some of you forget are a) in marriages a large percentage of spouses do cheat; and b) even when the cheating becomes known, the marriages sometimes persist.

If that's the case, why shouldn't I write about it? Now - telling me where I'm cliche - that's really useful. I do point out that cheating spouses somewhat rarely choose downgraded lovers - but story weakness comments I do appreciate.

Also - yes - the story was written from a point of view that precluded detailed writing about the sex acts between Melanie and her lover. That was deliberate. It's a sex story without sex.

A couple of comments received suggest the story is unfinished. That's undoubtedly true, even though I currently don't have any plans to write anything further on it. But it did seem a good place to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
! -Drivel

00-99% of writers on this site write from personal experience or what they would like to happen. This story sucks on so many levels. I assume you like this idea as you have written about it. Just like many fetish writers on this site you like the idea of being a wimp cuck. There NOBODY to like in this story. From the husband to the wife to the fucking bitch of a sister to the prize prick himself. Everyone in this story or soap opera is some to dislike for various reason. Generally writers have at least one person to like or at least feel sympathy for you have no one like that in this story. Well I hope you and your stories and your fetish for cucks and wimps keeps you happy at night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
your comment to us TQM

then I have a question too? why do you write at literotica with the word erotic in it a completly unerotic story where people have worse carachters than in a horror show?

TQMTQMalmost 15 years agoAuthor
answers

Okay people - first take a few slow deep breaths.

I don't know how any of you can do polling of what the authors here like or dislike. When a writer about Nazi atrocities it doesn't mean the writer likes Nazis. When a writer writes a book about child abuse it doesn't mean that he/she favours child abuse.

I won't comment on why other writers here write. But it's beyond idiotic to assume that all of my stories are about me.

It really doesn't bother me if you don't like the work; or the topic. But my interests are purely about psychological motivations for action and the motivations for the reactions to those actions. In most of my stories we start with a stable relationship and an instability is brought into the relationship. And then people act and react. It's that simple.

TQMTQMalmost 15 years agoAuthor
excuse the grammar

"when a writer writes" - it should have been....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Uncomfortable, but Good

What's everyone getting so upset about? Sure, no one ever wants this to happen in real life but the fact is this does occur. What I don't understand is why readers react the way they do. Just move on but don't start blasting the author for writing. The story is well written. At least this author wrote it and posted it and that's good.

It's interesting that I actually knew someone who went through a situation like this. It wasn't an ex but it was someone she had met. He was younger, had a big cock and was horny all the time. She told her husband, then gave him a choice of accepting her lover or she'd leave. He accepted. Eventually, the lover moved away to concentrate on his own life and she divorced her husband anyway. It's life! It happens!

Thanks for this story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
TQM you cannot REALLY be this Obtuse

can you? This issue is NOT moralizing. There is not one comment here that has talked about MORALS. So get off your cross and deal with readers are saying dummy..

<br></br>

You wrote

<br></br>

<i>But my interests are purely about psychological motivations for action and the motivations for the reactions to those actions. </i>

<br></br>

what a bunch of cow shit.

<br></br>

what are the husband's motovation for staying? you NEVER explain that.

<br></br>

why does the husband think that after 30 days of the wife constant cheating with Tanner... with the wife saying I will NOT give him up ... that ANY action on his part is RASH?

<br></br>

WHY is the husband asking for a committment from his WIFE?

<br></br>

<b>This is your story. YOU write it anyway you want to. But it goes BOTH ways dummy. But dont post some bullshit about psychological motivations then NOT provide any. </b>

TQMTQMalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Hello Harry - having a tough day?

First Harry - you've assumed the husband is going to stay. You don't know that he will stay, do you? He's in a certain amount of shock and has been hurt badly. You don't know, though, how it will turn out. What gives you the right to assume you do?

Second, you might want to check what the term 'moralizing' means, and re-examine some of the comments below.

Third, surely you're aware that there are many real-world relationships where adultery is tolerated by the spouse being cheated on, even when they don't approve of it. Why do I have to point this out?

Fourth, he just found out - not everyone makes a split decision like you do, sunshine.

Fifth, sometimes couples do survive episodes of adultery in the real world.

Sixth - you are welcome to the view that there were no psychological motivations offered in the story - but I'd instead suggest you have reading comprehension problems. Sort of wondering if you're old enough to be on this site. Do the motivations really have to be spelled out for you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well told story but I didn't really like it

I have to shake my head in wonder at some of the comments here. This is a story! Some of you have read the author's prior work and didn't like it. So, what do you do? Read another one then complain about it! As a story it was pretty well told. No, the husband did not act in a manner I condone. However, the English Nazis should be happy! I found the story weak on two fronts. First, sister Beth's advice was way out in left field, why was that? I also did not feel that the effect of the ongoing affair on the husband was covered adequately. It has been my experience that men who have such a casual view, as the husband here, have been roaming a lot themselves. That was not the case here. So, why was the husband able to take such a punishing position? I agree with you that the story really doesn't need another chapter. Anyway, thanks for writing, I appreciate your efforts. -Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Crap

Crap

TQMTQMalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your serious criticism

(It's stupid that I have to rate my story each time I respond here.)

The sister Beth is undeveloped and underdeveloped. I've left her as a plot convenience.

Interestingly, (at least to me), I originally intended Beth to be a force for bad in the story - encouraging her sister's infidelity for reasons not explained (but possible explanations abound). However, as the story developed (which was admittedly very quickly), I saw the possibility of seeing Beth in a more positive light.

If Beth really did know of her sister's obsession with Tanner, and knew the affair would happen regardless, but also knew it would be a temporary destructive act by Melanie - like the AA member who falls of the wagon for a bit - then her advice actually might be the correct one.

I don't see adultery as ultimate evil. Too many real adults engage in it - close to half the population. And I do see marriages that survive it. As such, Beth's encouragement of the husband to let it run its course, can be seen in a different light.

I decided that in ending it where I did, I'd leave these interpretations of Beth open to you.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 15 years ago
Oh boy

Hey I really loved this one, but you've got to end it right. My imagination is running riot over this one, and I can feel the pain of the poor sod, trapped as he is.

I feel Beth could become involved here in some way, and maybe hiw wife end up with nothing!

I guess we all hope for that last bit.

PS --- don't you just love the way some of the commentaters get so worked up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a downer

Understand, as a loving husband the reason for this posting is poisonous to me, but as such it was well written. What I do find rotten is the lack of an ending. Sure, with your mind set in this story the husband loses on all fronts. But you have to my mind painted the husband as loving and masculine. So end it. The man cannot live with the knowledge that his wife holds him in contempt, so let him get out of the pit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
this has potential

it has potential, but she has to be gone and Tanner has to take a good hard one in the shorts

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
Answers and Logic TQM try it sometime

well at least we know the the problem is.... you cannot remember your own stories correctly stupid.

<br></br>

Not one tmne did you mention the BIG issue. <b>She has been cheating for 30 straight days </b>. He may have Just found out. The wife has been doing it for 30 days.

<br></br>

YOU wrote:

<i>First Harry - you've assumed the husband is going to stay. You don't know that he will stay, do you? </i>

<br></br>

Yes I do. The fact that the wife says she WANTS to still fuck Tanner and will not stop for him... and the hsuband is STILL here says he WILL stay.

<br></br>

otherwise brainiac You would of had him leave already.

<br></br>

<i>He's in a certain amount of shock and has been hurt badly. You don't know, though, how it will turn out. </i>

<br></br>

Yes I do. I have read your other stories.

<br></br>

<i>What gives you the right to assume you do? </i>

the fact I have a Brain

<br></br>

<i>Third, surely you're aware that there are many real-world relationships where adultery is tolerated by the spouse being cheated on, even when they don't approve of it.</i>

<br></br>

Link? proof? Look stupid Moving Past previous infidelity to save or work on the marriage is One thing. Allowing it to continue while the wife openly expresses her sexual love for the other guy is totally different.

<br></br>

<i>why do I have to point this out? </i>

<br></br>

Because you are desperate to excuse this extreme story by saying these two things are the same thing. All it does it make you look like a bigger moron than even I thought you were.

<br></br>

<i>Fourth, he just found out - not everyone makes a split decision like you do, sunshine. </i>

<br></br>

Another lie... read your own story you fucking idiot. In your story He found out it was EXACTLY 4 weeks after he allowed his wife to date Tanne. --something BTW you never explained. He walks aout ...come back the next day... they talk... then another day goes by.

<br></br>

That is 3 days. If he cannot figure it out by then he is not going to.

<br></br>

<i>Fifth, sometimes couples do survive episodes of adultery in the real world. </i>

<br></br>

NO not 30 days worth. Not 30 days of his wife telling him I love Tanner and I will be sleeping over his place 50% of the time.

<br></br>

<i>Sixth - you are welcome to the view that there were no psychological motivations offered in the story - but I'd instead suggest you have reading comprehension problems. Sort of wondering if you're old enough to be on this site. Do the motivations really have to be spelled out for you?

</i>>

<br></br>

No one else sees your motivations. YOU went for an EXTREME scenario. And in 3 posts from explaining this turd of a story you have YET to mention the 30 days of cheating.

<br></br>

you have yet to mention One time the words the wife has said to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
this was b/s

sister of the whore tells hubby give her space.loving hubby get the rod up the butt.see what tick me off is,the whore was so hurt from the asshole who hurt her.now the whore hurt the hubby.writer common sense means a lot to me as a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
writing

writing of a child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So near, yet so far!

I thought I was going to enjoy this, but I was disappointed. Your writing style is good, and the characters, at first, engaging. However, the marital relationship that you develop is an improbable one, and a successful story is one in which the author doesn't stretch credulity too far (a fine balance, I realise).

I accept that many marriages may survive adultery, but not, so far as I am aware, unless there is at least some accommodation by which the injured party can feel that his/her partner has turned over a new leaf and will not hurt them again. As Ian Fleming wrote so effectively in 'Quantum of Solace' (forget the film), there has to be some sign that, in some way - however small - a partner cares enough about you to stop hurting you. If that isn't present, there's no point to a relationship.

In this depiction, there's nothing coming back across the footlights - you have her basically saying 'I'm his whenever and however he wants. Take it or leave it (by the way, I love you, and you'll always be first reserve).'

I'd gained the impression that you'd set her up as a warmer character, and that's cold - but tenable, I suppose. However, the main difficulty, for me, is that you have the husband sit back and, effectively, observe this happening ... and that jars, because you initially characterised him as a well balanced and reasonable person.

You may be able to salvage this, but you'll need a rabbit and a hat!

TQMTQMalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments

I again simply must point out we don't know how the husband will act yet. We don't know if he'll allow the situation to continue - or if he'll walk away. His stated rationale was only to give himself time to think about what still happened. That's a common reaction in such cases - and a common reaction to someone in shock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting

TQM,

Well you certainly have put the H in a box. I will say however, that your story is very realistic in regard to the reaction of the H. He is in the grip of constrictor, every time he exhales the coils tighten. You have set this up well and you have actually captured the sense of disbelief, that often follows discovery of cheating.

H made a "logical" choice in the face of illogical actions. I am interested to see how this turns out. NOt well for the H that is for sure, no matter what he does he loses. The is particularly true since you have cast the W as truly without remorse or conscience and she is being abetted by her sister.

Sad story with a sad end to come I fear. Yet, it is well written and sadly more real than apparently most readers seem to know.

TQMTQMalmost 15 years agoAuthor
And thank you as well

You've actually hit on something interesting - many are acting as if the story is unbelievable - and that certainly suggests failure on my part.

Glad to see at least someone sees it as a potentially realistic reaction to the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dumb

Beth--whore--wife--whore, slut, skank--hubby--dumbass, cuckold--Tanner--stud, dumbass. Hubby kick the wife out--get three bar room drunks to beat the SHIT out of Tanner and leave him so his cock will only be used for pissing.--THIS IS A COMMENT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
author's got to change his/her continuing story

The idea behind your story is good as it's a subject that is little mentioned, compared, e.g., with the big cock syndrome stories; but unlike "big cock," it is a real issue often encountered by men in dating, love and marriage. I feel that the husband's decision to let Mel go ahead and have sex (and romance, which is what she has been having as much as sex) with Tanner was a bad one. Why is Beth telling him to let Mel continue until she tires of Tanner? Does Beth have designs on her brother-in-law? I think that the husband needs to investigate Tanner. Who the hell is he? Probably Tanner is a smooth operator who is married with 3 kids. Probably he is a salesperson for a corporation who is in town to make sales. If Tanner works for a company, the husband could consider suing him for Alienation of affection. The husband must get Proactive and take the bull by the horns. He's got to grow a strong set of large testicles and not be a wimp. Continue your story and make the husband every man's Hero. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A really well written, controversial story

that I read with trepidation and clenched teeth. Like one of those nightmares you can't wake up from, and yet you know that in reality there are are marriages where the wife OR HUSBAND treat their partner in this way. Awful, tabloid fact. Usually of course these relationships dribble to a painful stuttering end, and the hurt, damaged partner will spend a while rebuilding life, self esteem etc. and some may never recover, and end up writing puerile vicious comments on a democratic free speech site like this, and driving off writers who spend time and make effort to entertain them. Of course in this case the guy was a horrible wimp, but what do we find ourselves doing in his position? We all know that it's human nature to chase those who treat you like shit, because it's hard to let go, you want to try and prove yourself, it's hard to do the 'simple' thing and walk away. In extreme and very abusive cases this can be Stockholm Syndrome, and on the other end of the scale, Treat 'em mean keep 'em keen. Life is often wonderful. And often it ain't. Good story, thanks. Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You remind of DOOMYWIFE2

The silly asshole who fights for his stupid stories. Are you in any way related to him?? Your story is like SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You must be a POMMIE

I won't be surprise to know that you are a British "Pommie" We Aussies are the BEST & we'll fuck you pommies inside out.

ryu77ryu77almost 15 years ago
I have to agree with TQM.

Sometimes people are so shocked that they don't do nothing. The thing is that when faced against a situation you don't like, the true part is what are you going to do about it. It looks like the situation for the husband is not improving what so ever, and although I really don't like the subject matter of the story, would gladly read another chapter with a conclusion.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
A story of a mentally ill woman who needs help

Suing her lover for all he has,and ever will have, for aliennation of affection, would be one way to have some revenge on her lover for taking something that is his. I think the best thing for her husband to do would be to beat him or have him beaten until he couldn't have sex with anyone anymore. Of course the husband would have to had an air tight alibi for the time her lover was beaten. Then send her to a lock up for the mentally impaired , or just dump the crazy bitch.......... I really don't think the story is realistic. There isn't any kind of a man, not even the most wimpy little piece of shit, that would put up with her. A free pass at getting her sexual fling on by fucking another man when ever she wanted. With her not ever wanting to stop while her husband doesn't care she is fucking around on him....Her lover already impugn his manhood,by the actions he has already shown, so her husband has to do something to show himself that he still is a man... No I think beating her lover almost to death and dumping her slut ass is the only recourse he has, and the only way he will ever get his self respect back.

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
A few years back...well more than just a few When

most young people were dating and all that crap, I went to war. I missed all that time of dating and falling in lo...lust. After reading so many stories I don't think that I missed much at all. Most "adults" are still living the dating years and fucking up lives royally. Now I am glad I missed that time. I have had sever marriages, just like them. A few kids and I feel that that phrase of life was bullshit. Instead on worrying about who to take to the prom, I was worring about the next bullet having my name on it. It was reality. It was life or death. It taught me well. I would have told the slut to get packing and protected myself. I would have divorced the bitch for adultry and beat his ass for fucking my life up. That 's what fighting for my life taught me. You people that experienced the dating years just don't get it.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoalmost 15 years ago
well written, but

i don't agree with the husbands decisions. i can understand him being in shock, but he needs to grab the bull by the horns. I likle loving wives stories that end in revenge and the destruction of cheating wives and their studs. this tanner needs to be taught a lesson, be it by a descrete but severe beating, economic and financial destruction, even death. see who wins then. maybe he should hold the wife in restraints to force her to miss a few dates with tanner. maybe he should let her know he plans to start dating on his own. let her come crawling back to find he has gathered evidence and can divorce her leaving her with nothing. revenge is best be it warm or cold, but this situation could not be tolerated. just my thoughts.

shangoshangoalmost 15 years ago
Half story

Half score. And the half that is here is crap. You neither bargain w/terrorists or sluts. Neither care about your welfare.

TQMTQMalmost 15 years agoAuthor
quite the bunch of e-cowboys you are.

It's so particularly heartening to hear what so many of you would do in the husband's place. You'd show 'em, buckaroo!

You'd put 'em in their places!

Blech.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 15 years ago
Kick His Ass and Kick Her to the CURB

Story is ok but He (husband) needs to Kick x-BF's Ass and Kick Her to the Curb ..or just Kick Her to the Curb and let ex-BF care for Her ..If he's 1/2 the Dick he seem's Her going to Him Full Time will Chase Him Off and leave her alone and Wondering?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interisting, Sequel is needed

the hubby doesnt need revenge, or try to accept his "loving wife" infedility. he needs to beat her at her own game. go get his own women, and wave it in his wife face. or just make his wife somekind of submissive slut to him, by using her guilt, or sumthin to his adventage. NEEDS A SEQUEL! but very good anyway. Dissappointing witout a sequel.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 15 years ago
I think it all depends upon the kind of person you

are. I think the best revenge is kicking her ass to the curb and living your own life and doing it well. That's a big enough revenge and then you can still keep your Karma clean. As I said, it all depends on what kind of person is doing the deciding.

Trident683Trident683almost 15 years ago
Realistic but flawed

Very interesting. While I hate the subject matter it roused serious emotions. Which is what I suspect it was meant to do. I've read several of the comments and find some are probably very accurate were we talking about real people. I can definitely see the husband being in shock, taking time to decide his course before he acts, well enough. However, I would find it hard to believe that any man (except those on this site who get off on the thought of their wife screwing another guy) would stand for this. Whether he destroys the wife and/or lover, or simply walks away. Most people have to be first in their marriage. This wife is just a selfish bitch who wants to have her cake, eat it, and then give hubby the crumbs. This marriage was over long before the Ex showed up. Apparently the husband hasn't figured that out yet. See that he does.

zed0zed0almost 15 years ago
Miserable

What a miserable excuse for a man! It is a well written compelling read, but it sure makes me cringe, this guy is right up there with that Ohio ultimate wimp story where the wimp asks if she ever fooled around, then she tells him she just had the best sex of her life wit some young stud, but the wimp stays with her anyway after she manages to keep her panties up for a couple of weeks. Obviously written by a ball busting women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Realistic Plot

But you should put some balls in hubby.Why the husband don´t surprised the super stud(and KICK his balls)???

Put another woman in the husband life!

A very, very weak person.(the wife and the husband)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Needs a sequel

TQM, the wife is a weak(or sick?) mind, but the husband is too!I understand the turmoil in husband mind, but he looks very defensive(and passive).I don´t talk about a vindictive scorned man, but not a "bubble gum" either.It will be more realistic(Ravi from Delhi).

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 15 years ago
Continuation?

No mention of a chapter number, and no 'to be continued' at the end. But surely this is not al?

flswitchflswitchalmost 15 years ago
Just have to hope ...

that the husband comes to his senses and walks away. Then his ex-wife gets to deal with lover-boy, who will probably run for the hills once she tries to get him into a real relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The self cuckster is back

A writer addicted to male humiliation and self disrespect has no value in life except to the very few others of his wimpish ilk.<P>

The subhuman jaded need to punish one self in the worst fetish of all tells us the writer still needs help but didn't get it.<P>

How sad for the talent lost and especially to those around him who see a male without any self respect seeking degradation and someone to make him submissive to his perversion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
utter gibberish nonsense

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
W.T.F.

Just another piece of wimpy cucky crap, a slut whore wife & an apparent happy to be a cum-sucking wimp who will put up w/ her slutting around. Oh well, & the gall of putting this piece of crap in "Loving Wives"

hal_2142hal_2142almost 15 years ago
Unfinished Business

The husband needs to get his head together. Apparently he is in shock about his wife's behavior. In the next part of the story he needs to eliminate one way or the other Tanner and his wife's girlfriend who set up the rematch. If she knows Tanner is bad for her friend why let him know how to find her. That done either fix what is wrong with his wife's head and reclaim her, after making her suffer a while, or kick her to the curb and leave her there when Tanner dumps her and leaves town again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WTF

I would wager You couldn't find one husband in a thousand that would put up with that kind of a situation--Couldn't you make the story more realistic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very good

keep it going. Do me a favor though? at the end, don't have her leave her husband for this Tanner guy.

TQMTQMalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the continued comments.

Summarizing your thoughts:

1. It's very realistic; it's totally unrealistic.

2. You'd do this and that to Tanner.

3. Make her suffer.

4. Husband should show some balls; doesn't have balls.

5. There should be an attempt at a happy ending.

6. Anonymous people feel empowered to say stupid things.

7. Those who emailed me were overwhelmingly favourable, while those who left their comments here were, for the most part not liking my story.

8. Way too many of you see the story as autobiographical. Exactly what is with that?

Thanks all for playing. I'll consider a continuation.

bonnietaylorbonnietayloralmost 15 years ago
You need to add a second chapter and make her

beg to come back after her ex beats her and threaten her etc. make her beg and have her husband tell her to fuck off. No man should be put to this shit for a whore like her.

ohioohioalmost 15 years ago
The comments have been interesting

As always, there are many venomous commenters--I hope TQM won't even bother worrying about them. As I said the first time, to me the story is very painful but also very well-done and gripping. I look forward to some sort of resolution of a very difficult, very unstable situation. Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Who is your Protagonist?

I'm not one of the English majors on this site who criticizes punctuation. My concern with this story is ... who is our Protagonist. As a reader, who are we rooting for? I've re-read the story twice now, and as I was reading I assumed the hero of this story was the husband. But I get to the end and it seems like maybe it's the wife? But other than being somewhat honest... she has no good qualities. Why would anyone want to root for her? This one begs a sequel where the wife loses the husband.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
TQM has about same skill as SLIRPUFF:darn little

How does anyone NOT see striking similarity between the awful writer Slirpuff and TQM? Sure techinically TQM is a MUCH better writer but in terms of idiotic Plots and incoherence of ideas TQM's stuff is nearly identical.

<br></br>

Almost every story features the same thing...a series of stunningly outrageous destructive marriage shattering acts by the wife and almost No response of any consequence by the husband.

<br></br>

even worse look at TQM's posts in feedback... he never answers ANY points or questions readers might have.

<br></br>

NO one has said this

<br></br>

<i>1. It's very realistic; it's totally unrealistic. 2. You'd do this and that to Tanner. 3. Make her suffer. 4. Husband should show some balls; doesn't have balls. 5. There should be an attempt at a happy ending. 6. Anonymous people feel empowered to say stupid things. </i>

<br></br>

there are 63 posts so far of which 2 posts has said this story is realisitic. TWO.

<br></br>

All that MOST of readers are ASKING is that given the wife's action the husband react. The way TQM has written this makes NO sense.

<br></br>

This isnt rocket science...unless you are TQM

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I feel that TQM has protential as

a writer but he requires more experience and, equally, more constructive criticisms of his works.

The subject of the story has attracted many readers (some 65)because of the nature of the plot. I have not personally experienced this type of behavior with my wife but when I was in undergraduate college (18-22 years old)I did experience something rather comparable with a girlfriend: but of a light nature as it was the mid-1950's then and intercourse with a girlfriend wasn't popular unless you had intentions of marrying the girl. Rather, it was just necking and kissing in the car down by the river until 4AM. I think that the plot of this story affects a lot of readers commenting here. I'd like to see TQM continue the story and do whatever possible - be it to investigate tanner's present and past life, maybe have friends engage Tanner in a dark alley and give him food for thought about seeing Mel again, the husband's beginning to date Mel's sister Beth, and/or whatever else it would take to change the brain circuitry in Mel's temporal lobes. If nothing works, well, as my landlady at college once told me, "there are a lot of fish in the ocean." RAG

Hotcouple45Hotcouple45over 14 years ago
Loved The Story Nice to see the couple relate

We loved the story. Not sure why so many have negative comments. They come here to read hot stories. This one could really happen we belive. Please keep writing. Please finish the story. Keep the the husband and his wife together and loving each other, even while sees her ex BF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
! -Drivel-To the 'Hotswingingslutandcuckcouple'

If you are a couple who is the slut and who is the cuck in your relationaship? You are obviously swinging fuckers and you the man lets your woman fuck anything she likes. and you suck out her nasty dirty cunt when it's full of every mans cum she comes across. What the fuck are you on? The husband DOES NOT want to swing or have an open marriage what he is is fucking arsehole wimp cuck that deosn't have any balls, but he is not a swinger fucker like you two are. So in all likelyhood he would leave the wife to her own devices. The fucking whore/slut is doing it without cucksters consent which means she is CHEATING on him and as such in a court of law that is adultery and in some countries that noramlly comes with some sort of punishment.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Well done

Well written and held my attention until the end. I know it's just a story and try not to comment on characters. What the characters do is exactly right, because that is the way you want them to act and react. As Ohio said this is a painful story for me, but spellbinding in away also. Personally I could never have a character let himself be in this situation, but that's just me. Anyway, good story, good flow, and good read. Keep up the good work. A resolution to this couple problems is needed. But then again, either way you would take it someone would find fault. Please continue to write for yourself. Thanks for the effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is so friggin bad ....

Can you possibly waste any more space on this site with this type of dog shit?

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 14 years ago
There wasn't even a fight

He LOST her without a fight. As plots go this was an exercise in giving up. A second chapter would have him moving into the guest room and Tanner into the Master Suite. Well written until the last few paragraphs when it seemed rushed. It did elicit an emotional response: sadness for the husband who just laid down and accepted the breaking of her vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wrong category

Should be filed under gay male. The married cuckold craving sexual humiliation from his wife and her lover is, in reality, homosexual. No heterosexual man could conceive of desiring such a thing. Doubtless there are men like this, but they must be miserable married to a woman.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
This is just another fucked up story and writer.

This is not even erotica. Find another outlet for this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
British wimp

The explanation for this story was presented in the next to last paragraph: "That skirt was my favourite". Only a Brit could conceive of something like this as being erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MEL'S HUBBY REALLY IS LOST !

Well written tale. Unfortunately I have no sympathy for your characterization of the hubby or any other acquiescent spineless individual who actually permits his wife to cheat on him. This line in the story says it all : ""Okay. I hadn't committed to it -- but I guess I will." I personally would have secretly arranged to have Tanner castrated the instant I learned of Mel's intentions. As far as Beth is concerned, she would have become 'persona non grata'. But then again it's your story in praise of wimpdom - I hope you liked writing it TQM..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Horribly unrealistic story... only made worse

by TQM's utterly stupid and childish posts here. TQM, your replies made me wonder if you remembered the details of your own story? You don't seem to have even a basic grasp of human psychology and normal behavior. Sure, there are complete wackos out there, psychotics, and nut jobs that behave completely different than the regular person... but A) no one would care about a story about an identifiable mentally disturbed person, and B) you started out your story talking about regular people in a loving happy relationship. TQM, that is where you messed-up, you were lazy in your writing. You can't have it BOTH WAYS. The people are either normal, and find themselves in strange situations... or they are not normal and they behave in strange ways... you made these 'normal' people behave in strange ways, which completely invalidates your story for the VAST majority of your readers. You can't have someone treat someone else in a completely disgusting selfish manner, or have someone just sit back for months on end while other people hurt them in pretty much the most extreme way you can hurt someone... people DO NOT BEHAVE THIS WAY unless there is something mentally wrong with them. TQM, the reason people are 'yelling' at you on this site, is because by you writing this, you are identifying yourself as the person with some mental issues. You are identifying with this story, and obviously thought others would enjoy it. The only people that can enjoy this are people that get off on anger... this is not a loving wife, or an erotic story. It is about pain, abuse and creating anger and frustration in your reader. If I wrote a story about Nazi's raping a little girl, it would not be erotic (except to a sick mind), it would only create ANGER. So TQM, you decided to write about the same topic... pain, humiliation, hurt, and you successfully created anger in your readers... so what does this say about you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Strange Plot

It needs to be finished.

The husband almost don´t react... i think the dude is in some type of "live coma" or something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another chapter

This story is very well written but it should be finished. I would love to see many things addressed, even the sister Beth about giving Mel some space with the ex-boyfriend. Would love to see a ending no matter which road is travelled. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You completely missed.

You made the husband a complete and utter idiot, and the sister of course, is an immoral evil bitch right? Wow, you do not know how to develop your story. Please don't try again, this was so way off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really Good

@for the previous comment: Sooo evident you are not married. There are really dark stories out there just in the name of "mariage". Plain innocent if you think the husband character was stupid.

For the story, really good. A lot of what its call rage. You manage to make the reader feel the situation.

Share some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Get rid of Beth and divorce wife

Depressing story about total wimp, adulterous wife and obnoxious sister-in-law whose bad advice wimp keeps taking. I find stories like this mystifying. Who can be stupid enough to become willing cuckold and why can't braindead husband get a gun and shoot old boy friend Tanner?

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a fucking waste of time and this author should be eliminated from the the gene pool.

Ranks as one of the most moronic piece of shit efforts we have ever seen. Is this author a demented in-bred spawn from which wantwhitewomen and bonnietaylor came from? Debra & Wayne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Trash

absolutely nothing but trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This fem writer is . . .

an androgenist feminazi big time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Get Real!

I haven't even finished the story and I'm sick to my stomach of this husband. She may have love for him but she is IN love with Tanners dick. She never should have married the guy and he doesnt have the balls or the backbone to divorce the whore. If Tanner has enough of a hold her that she readily violates her marriage vows and disrespects her husband there is no telling what else she is doing to get that dick. He needs to throw the bitch out and move on.

Fog_HornFog_Hornabout 14 years ago

Not a bad story, the thoughts and emotions boiling within this man who obviously loves his wife, and is afraid of loosing her to another man. He would be better served to give her the ultimatum and get out. Emotionally better for him, to suffer the loss for a time than to be held hostage by this asshole. Tough story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Get Rid of Her

When she leaves...change the locks, call all of your friends, have them over, clue them in and have then all help you pack her things and collectively all go over to Tanners, knock on the door, push everything inside, knock on Tanner once (between the legs) and tell the Bitch...'Stay Away from Me, my House, My Job & my friends...SLUT!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Seriously she is not worth it. Anyone who could be that callous and cold deserves every ounce of pain they receive. And karma will come back on her. Tanner will leave her for a newer model and she will be out in the old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Note to Author: GROW SOME BALLS

God another cuckold castrated wimp ass husband story. They should make a special catagory for wimp ass writers like this guy. Maybe his boy friend should write for him. Worthless piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wimp

What a F&@*ing wimp......... he should kill himself after he kills his wife her sister and Tanner

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Pretty sad

Are you going to wrap this up. Please...I hate destroyed marriages, but there is nothing left here for him, just let the consequences fall and get him out of this situation. He has done nothing wrong except love a women....give him a break, finish the story, and let him at least leave with some dignity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

ther was a sequel writed by another author that i can't find now and i admit that i prefer his version

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I read this story at another site

And over there, it was one of the very top stories. Assuming that Mr. TQM is not rigging the voting, it obviously has something going for it.

When I read it, I enjoyed how it probed the depths of emotion in the husband. Technically it was also well written and I actually enjoyed the fact that it was a sex story without the sex. Because it discusses a story beyond "I came home and my wife was fucking a whole basketball team and I had a hard on. After I jerked off, the guys decided to pass me and my wife around some more." The fact that it's painful doesn't mean it isn't well written and descriptive.

It started me to look for more better written stories and so I came...here.

But this is unfinished.

So I wrote what I consider a finale to finish it. TQM graciously gave me permission and I assume no rights to it and the story would not be possible without him. But I damned well wish he gave the fucking hero a NAME!

FD45

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'd not usually post this anonimously but....

6 years ago I found myself in a similar situation. My wife's first true love had moved to town and they were seeing each other clandistinely. I found out and confronted her. She refused to stop seeing him, but didn't want me to leave her. I gave her one chance to forget him if she wanted me. Three weeks after agreeing to stopping I found them together in a resteraunt. According to the news they were mugged and shot in a robbery leaving said resteraunt. Seeing as how there is no statute of limitations on homicide I can only guess who robbed and snuffed them. As hard as it was for me to read your story, and I pray it aint a true story, I enjoyed your story telling

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
Old people stuff I gave it a 1*

I’m just kidding. I know how much you love DWornack's wit. And he seems to be gone thank god.

But the score was close to what I gave Harry's review. He actually got a 2* because I didn't imagine seeing the spit flying this time. And he kept his stupid comments brief.

I thought this was a good story. It was painful watching this guy getting stepped all over but that is real life and real life pain. For me those areas dragged. Not because of the writing but because I hate to see anyone with a wimpy attitude.

Harry asked why the husband didn’t know. Why doesn’t Harry know how stupid some of his comments are? Maybe someone should explain to him about saying of the forest and the trees.

You did a great job in eliciting the emotion of helplessness with the husband. And while he figured out that the wife was really screwed up, the bell never quite went off in his head that he was just as screwed up as she was. But isn’t that the way with us all.

Thanks for the story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This story succKS but it's well written.

Usually I'd be torn as to should I give it 3 or 4 stars but due to special circumstances ...I give it 5 *s . The reason being that this inspired FD 45's ' I Stop Losing' . That story is a not just a slam dunk 5* read , it's a 'tear the rim down , shatter glass backboard' read. Don't believe me? Check it out. Enough said .

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHY WAIT WORRY AND WONDER

its over, good bye G F Y SELF. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Garbage!!!

This story goes against the grain that a real man would stand for. I hate I wasted my time.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
yet another WACC lover special

I have met a few assholes like this in my life, the only difference is I get to call them wimps to their faces. Love isn't this stupid, but it is this blind. There are alot of pussies out there that would stay with a sick slut like this. He was a pussy from the time he listened to her slutty assed sister Beth. that whore laid the ground work and his dumb ass walk right thru the door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a dilemma for the poor sap.

I have a bad feeling that this "type" of situation is much more

Common than most of us would like to believe. It strikes me that

Much of the anger is due to the readers feeling the vulnerability

We all have to something like this, and the lousy options available

to the non cheating spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I would pay them both a visit

with my two friends Smith & Wesson. Then I would run them through a tree shreadder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous