Lost in Peckerwood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,741 Followers

On the table, Sharon cried out in pleasure as she came, Dale's pumping hips pushing his lovely penis deep into her pussy.

"I'm gonna cum soon," moaned Dale, his hands firmly kneading the soft flesh of Sharon's generous sized melons.

Sharon moaned in reply, lost in the bliss of her own climax.

"Can I do it in your mouth?" asked Dale. "I've always wanted to see a chick swallow my load."

Sharon moaned, biting her lower lip, her eyes closed.

Dale took that as agreement and moved around to the side of the table, standing by Sharon's head. He turned her towards him, holding her head in both hands, one on the back of her neck and one on the top of her head, pinning her in place. Dale lined his trembling erection up and pushed it deep into her mouth.

Moaning he started to pump his hips, his hard cock thrusting in and out of Sharon's mouth even faster than it had her pussy.

"Fuck!" he grunted, "Here it comes!"

Dale slammed his cock deep into Sharon's helpless throat as it exploded, shooting his hot load of cum into her as he clutched her face against his crotch.

"Yeah!" he gasped, arching his back as he came, her throat desperately swallowing to keep up with his climax. "Drink that cum down baby." Sharon's eyes were wide and her mouth stretched wide as Dale fed her his sperm.

While his brother finished in Sharon's mouth, Earl had dragged Emily back to the couch and bent her face down over the edge. He was now kneeling behind her, slamming himself against her ass as he drove his cock into her pussy from behind.

With a grunt Earl joined his brother in climax, shooting his load into Emily's cunt as he pumped against her buttocks.

Emily bit down on the cushion in front of her as Earl flooded her pussy with his foul seed. Perhaps she should have listened to Sharon and stayed in the jail.

To be continued...

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,741 Followers
12