Lost in the Light Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you've come far." The lady said and made no secret of admiring Riyarra's body.

"I have farther to go," She stared intensely at the woman across from her, and didn't hide her glances as she drank in the lithe dark skinned woman.

"There are many Eltharian patrols in the area," she said offhanded. "Are they after someone?"

"Me," Riyarra said. "I have no loyalties to them now. The Killer has plans for me. And so long as I serve him well, he gives me all I could desire."

"What is at this Monastery?" She pried as she lifted a leg to her chest and started to rub the wear from her legs in long sensual strokes.

"That is what I am to find out," Riyarra stated. She tilted her head back, exposing the curves of her neck and shoulders as she stretched them from side to side.

"What about the girl?"

"She was part of a patrol I slaughtered. I left her alive to pry for information," It was a twisted truth, but it suited her needs. "She thinks I rescued her."

"We found them," The lady confirmed her story. She was staring long at Riyarra as if trying to make up her mind. "Drink with me then - To fallen foes." She reached over to her pile of leather clothes and fished out thin black container. "Be careful it is potent." She said as she handed her the flask.

"What are you called?" Riyarra said as she accepted the gift. The cap unscrewed easily enough, but when she pulled it free, the pungent smell of grain alcohol assaulted her nose.

"I am nameless," The woman almost growled. "They men here call me The Cat, but I haven't earned a true name yet. I haven't found one I could take. Even The Cat isn't really mine." Riyarra took a sip, letting the liquid touch her lips and no more, before passing the flask back. It did little for her but numb her lips instantly. The Cat however, seemed to take to it like a good wine.

"What is he like? Your master?" The Cat asked as she scratched at her other leg. "The humans we cross paths with are nothing to be desired - weak, feebleminded, or worse... brutal, lustful savages." Riyarra closed her eyes and let loose a long content purr. "That good?" The Cat said and raised an eyebrow. Riyarra only smiled and leaned her head back as she let the memories of their many joinings come to the front.

She could almost feel his lips as they traversed the curve of her ears. Her own slender fingers carefully played with those same curves, trying to recreate the memory. With each slow sensual stroke of the elongated skin and cartilage a sigh came to accompany it. Ever so slightly her lips parted to let the deep heavy breaths of her growing excitement come and go. Those loving fingers traversed her neck and she pretended they were his lips. Her back arched up into them, wanting more, and exposing her chest in invitation. Soon enough they followed her invitation and circled her ample breasts until they came to the bright pink areola. There they played for some time, giving soft strokes of the skin and ignoring the nipple. She moaned and purred deeply. This was no act or show; she was in the moment reliving the pleasure in her mind. Both hands cupped her breasts and massaged them in her palms. Her fingertips gently stroked over each hard nipple eliciting a shiver of delight in the pale elf. From there they parted, one set of fingers disappearing under the water and another returning to the sensitive skin under her jaw. The moment she touched the tuft of blond hair between her legs and the warm mound underneath the water her eyes opened slowly.

The Cat had watched every inch of her display, and it had its desired effect of awakening her repressed cravings. When their eyes met, Riyarra pulled herself up and forward, floating towards her captor through the water. She straddled her dark legs under the water and let her fingers run over the short silver hair to the back of The Cat's head.

"He did something no one else ever had," Riyarra breathed into her ear before letting her lips take it slightly into her mouth. The Cat fought back the sudden urges that rushed to her cheeks; she wouldn't be the one to give in, not yet. Even as a cascade of cold tingles ran from her head to her feet she sat perfectly still. Riyarra let her lips migrate to the other side of her head and up the left ear. "Would you like me to share it with you? I know the spell to share memories. I can let you feel him inside you too."

The Cat let loose a deep guttural groan. It was a dirty ploy that she hadn't expected. She knew Eltharians soldiers were all magic users, but she didn't expect this one to weld such power and yet still be so servile. This human must have an incredible power to have tamed such a creature.

"Do you want to see?" She breathed into The Cat's ear. "Do you want to... feel it?"

"Yess!" she groaned and grabbed a handful of blond hair as she let loose a long sigh of anticipation. Riyarra placed both palms on the sides of The Cat's temples, and pressed her forehead to hers. The Cat could feel something pressing into her, but it wasn't from any one place on her body.

"Relax." Riyarra cooed at her. "Calm your mind, and let me in." The Cat fought back the carnal urges plaguing her here and now. It was a hard thing to do after getting so worked up from the Elth's display earlier. Her own wet lips below were aching for some attention, but she wanted this special gift. She wanted to know this legendary creature that could defeat the feared Unkillable and tame such a succulent sorceress as this Eltharian. The Cat felt something pressing into her again. This time she relaxed against it and let it push her. It entered her, in a way she couldn't describe. Her sight started to fade; the forest and the pool disappeared into blackness. Even the sounds of the woods and the warmth of the pool disappeared. There was nothing but blackness.

Then suddenly there was cold hard stone. Followed by a sensation between her thighs. Her pussy was being licked. At first it was startling and disorientating as the sensations seemed too real to be real. But she ignored the panic feeling and focused on what was going on.

The Cat was in a cell, naked, on her back, and there was someone between her legs holding them apart. He was firm but gentle, and his tongue was lavishing her burning wet pussy with the most electrifying of touches. She couldn't believe how intense it felt. Each slow deliberate flick of that wet muscle on her labia was a quenching wave of pleasure that causing ripples of cold shivers down her spine. Not even her best lovers had felt like this. It was all the Eltharian bragged it would be.

She ran her fingers through the man's curly brown hair and tried to look at his face, but the light was too dim to make out the features of his face. His tongue entered her, and started to thrust in and out of her burning pussy as she thrusted up to meet it.

"yess! Moreee!" She screamed in passion. "Give me your cock! I want it!" she screamed. The man between her legs obliged and crawled on top of her. His hard member was thicker than anything she had taken before, and suddenly fear and panic gripped her. But it felt too good pressing against her throbbing lips to ignore. Even as it slowly stretched her to the brink, she screamed for more. Inch by inch he entered her slowly. Her breath caught in her throat, waiting for it all. But it didn't stop until it reached the back of her womb, and she was filled completely. There she writhed in place with this hard thick man meat inside her. It took some getting used to, but soon enough she found herself bucking her hips up for more. He was all too eager to serve and started to slowly pull out until just the bulbous head of his cock pushed her wet lips apart. Then he pushed back inside and filled her completely.

The Cat was laying on her back in the grass, writhing in pleasure. Her screams were loud enough to wake the whole woods, and no doubt would soon bring males from below wondering what kind of screams they were. Riyarra had to work fast. The memory she implanted in the Zecairin's mind would end and the spell would break, returning her to the present. She had managed to slowly cloth herself, but her own breath was hard and labored as her body experienced the same memories as The Cat. It took an incredible amount of focus to keep her mind compartmentalized into two realities. Even as she pulled the boots over her feet, she could feel The Killer's cock inside her, and it felt almost too good to ignore. Somehow she managed to push it aside and finished dressing and arming herself. She laid a knife on the ground next to The Cat; she was ready for the next step in her plan.

She sat on her legs next to The Cat's moaning head. Just like before she placed her hands on the woman's temples and touched her forehead. Her next feat would impress even the Master Sorcerers from her home, and she had The Alluring to thank for showing her how.

With her hostess preoccupied reliving Riyarra's first encounter with Mule, she dove into the Zecairin's own memories. They shared consciousness again, and luckily The Cat was too awash with euphoric pleasure to notice the subtle change. Riyarra had relived this memory a few times herself to know how much time she had left -- not long at all. The Cat's consciousness came at her like a fast flowing river, and she had only partial seconds to glimpse everything as it sped by for anything of importance. When she started seeing bits of her training she turned around and went with the flow to the present. There was something she saw that she wanted to revisit.

A scout was reporting Eltharian movement. There was a large force -- larger than the one hunting her -- that was camped not far from a human settlement. There were dug in well and had built fortifications. This troop wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon, and it was waiting for something...

Then she was seeing the camp itself from the distance. They left quickly not to be discovered. And then she saw it - The Monastery. The Eltharians had an interest in that place. Riyarra memorized the ride back to the Zecairin camp and recognized the mountain range in the distance. She had an idea where the Monastery was, and it was quite a ways away. The Zecairins were spying on the humans and the Eltharians, wondering what actions either small army would take.

Riyarra suddenly felt a tingle in the back of her head. Time was up.

She quickly and effortlessly pulled her mind out of The Cat. The climax was already building in her body from that small tingle and flowing down her spine exciting all the nerves along the way. When it reached between her legs, the spell would be over.

She fought back the chain reaction of pleasure and pressed her palms to the lady's head and touched foreheads one last time. This time it was their joining in the slave chamber she shared. Once it had overlapped the last one, she pulled her consciousness out of The Cat. This would buy her more time.

She flew back down the hillside. Her legs moved as quickly as possible despite their trembling. She stopped suddenly when she saw movement in the shadows below and immediately swung up into the trees above. One tactic that always seemed to work on Zecairin foot soldiers -- they never checked the trees for some reason.

High up in its branches she hugged the trunk tightly as the waves of pleasure started to erupt from between her legs. She bit her lip to keep from moaning, and watched as best she could as a lonely scout hurried up the hillside following the trail The Cat and Riyarra had made earlier. Once he was out of earshot she made it the rest of the way to the camp through the trees. Her coordination was off slightly and she made a lot of noise in the beginning jumping from branch to branch. Her leg muscles were still spasming from her partially suppressed orgasm and interfering with her movements. But once she was close enough to the camp she took her time to move more quietly.

She found Lysia sitting on a log with her hands tied. The soldiers weren't giving her much regard other than the occasional glance. Her plan changed; there was an opportunity here for more than an escape. But once again she'd have to play a part. Lysia would be a problem, the Yvarna made it impossible for her to lie.

Riyarra approached the area casually. The soldiers gave her an unsure regard when they saw her walking around free. It wasn't until she started undoing the bonds on Lysia's hands that they stood up and put their hands on their weapons.

"I think you boys need some relaxation," Riyarra said to them.

"I'm sorry you'll have to play along." She whispered in Lysia's ear. "If you can suffer through this, we'll be alright."

"My pet here needs something I just can't give her. But I think you boys can." She said with an impish grin their way. Riyarra slid a hand under the girl's shirt and started caressing one her breasts. The exhibition didn't go unrewarded, they let go of their weapons and looked to each other. She upped the ante by running her tongue slowly up Lysia's ear. It gave the girl shivers and brought that innocent blush to her cheeks and ears. Riyarra let go of her and approached the closest male.

"I have some business with the windbag," she sighed. "Cat's orders." She wrinkled her nose in disgust, but placed her hands on the male's chest. "I'd much rather be here, giving you a hand with her. Or with other things..." she grabbed his crotch firmly and squeezed. The male groaned in pain and went limp. Riyarra caught him and held him up as he tried to put on a strong face. Two of the others in this mob of five males gripped their weapons. "But should you harm her in any way. ANY way. I won't kill you... I'll cut off your cocks and feed them to you. After I smash your balls between a pair of rocks." She released her grip on the poor male. "Enjoy her, but be nice and gentle boys. Maybe once I'm done with the windbag I'll come back to play." She sank her teeth into his ear hungrily. It wasn't enough to break the skin, but it definitely gave him a confusing sensation of pain and pleasure.

With her performance played out, she left them to their fun. The windbag's tent was unmistakable as it was the only one. The Cat apparently didn't sleep with the troops. Riyarra pulled back the flap and entered to find a surprised half naked, large Zecairin male with one good eye about to take a swing from a waterskin. His eye darted to the flap, and he said nothing. Riyarra tied the flap shut.

"Come to see the warts on my cock?" He grunted. From the waist up he wore nothing but his scars. The most prominent was the gash from cheek to forehead that left him missing an eye. His hair was black and cut as short as Cat's. He was heavily muscled, and it seemed an odd mix of natural talent for an archer. "What do you want pale bitch?"

"Where did your earlier hospitality go?" Riyarra cooed at him.

"I don't take another male's property." He spat. "I don't need a general coming to cut off my cock."

"I only ask that you listen then." She said and sat down on the ground across from him. "The Eltharians are out here looking for something. Do you know what?" The soldier gave her an icy glare but didn't respond. "I thought it was me. Or at least the one scout patrol I killed was looking for me." She pretended not to notice the flinch of recognition in his eye. "I may belong to The Killer, but I am not a blood traitor. I owe the king no loyalties, but I will defend against anyone they send after me. But if there are other troops, I do not want to be involved against those that are not my enemies."

"I am no blood traitor either." He said. "I will not give you any information. And especially not any of my cock, bitch." That avenue didn't work.

"There is something at that Monastery that has my Master, and the king of Elthair interested. My master has not yet been replaced, so he still serves Zecair, and I still serve him. Why would you think helping me would mean you are betraying your kin?" The male put down his wineskin and crossed his arms in a defiant posture.

"I've already taken all the information Cat knew from her." Riyarra crossed her arms and mimicked his posture. "You aren't as easily tempted by pleasure as she is. You're a soldier, just as I am. You understand these men and their needs; you have their respect and their loyalty. It's not incorrect to see you leading them someday."

"Stop right there bitch." He replied. This one wasn't falling for any of her ploys. "The Cat will die by her failings and no other way." He added in a low voice. Riyarra suppressed a smile. Now she understood him. He wasn't going to betray The Cat; he was going to see her fail on purpose -- thereby ascending the ranks naturally and unquestionably. There was nothing more for her to do, this male had scruples and was already well positioned. She wondered if his earlier performance was a facade.

"You will ride with us, under Cat's supervision." He stated matter-of-factly. "If you truly serve your master, you will give us information on Eltharian troops. You'll point out leaders on the battlefield for more decisive victories. And when we're done with our sweep, then we'll pay this little monastery a visit. But only if Cat orders it."

There were subtleties in his speech she didn't miss. He was playing along; he just wasn't stupid enough to be obvious about it. Good for him.

"The Killer, a general of Zecair, is very interested in this human monastery." She started speaking out loud. "He seems to think there is some secret that Zecair needs from those humans. Something the Eltharians, who are camped right outside their doorsteps, are also interested in. Let's hope they will wait for us." She watched his expressions intently, but he didn't move.

"Get out." He stated plainly. "If you want a piece of cock, bitch, there's plenty out there." Riyarra smirked, she had him. They understood one another now. She rose to her feet and exited the tent. The flap fell shut after her and the male inside didn't seem to stir after that. He was a cold, calculating one, she would need to watch him more closely and not be duped by his performances. She chuckled at the thought he was probably thinking the same thing now.

The camp had all but settled in for the night. Sentries were posted at its perimeter, and those not on duty were already asleep. The ones stirring were the muffled moans coming from the fire pit where she left Lysia. She almost dreaded returning there; she asked a lot of the pack master that she might not be able to do. But the more natural her reactions were the less they would suspect them. It was also part of her plan, but she felt guilty using her friend in such a way. But this was a war for survival.

The cookfire illuminated the orgy clearly. It would have disturbed her to see such a thing before, but now that she had tasted the delinquency of Zecair, it was almost normal. Lysia was riding one of the soldiers; her naked body was bouncing up and down on his member with abandon. She faced away from him as another soldier held her head and thrusted his cock into her mouth. A third was crouched on the ground, sucking her breasts while he stroked his own cock.

A sudden twinge of anger flared in her cheeks. She imagined cutting them all off and watching their owners bleed to death from missing male organs. It almost seemed as appealing as joining in the sex orgy. She could take some of the attention off of Lysia and make it more tolerable for her. The carnal desires were asserting themselves again and the memories she had shared with The Cat didn't seem to have staved them off long enough. Joining them might do the trick however. She was sure she could wear these males out. Tomorrow they might be sore and awkward enough to have little accidents on their searches. She liked this plan.

Riyarra shed her clothes as she approached. The Zecairins noticed her but seemed too engulfed in their activities. She knelt before the male stroking his cock and took it eagerly into her mouth. It was no different than the many others she had played with and he was rather short in stature so his entire member fit inside. Riyarra wrapped her tongue around its length as she pulled him back out. The male immediately stopped his harsh groping and watched this blonde Eltharian beauty suck him past her lips. The exquisite sensation made his eyes loll back in his head immediately. Firm gentle fingers cupped his balls and massaged them as she bobbed up and down on his shaft, her wet lips sliding easily along the hard meat. His cock slipped out of her mouth with a wet plop so she licked the underside and circled her tongue around the head. Her efforts were rewarded with a moan of appreciation and pleasure.