Lost in the Light Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pair of firm hands grabbed her rear and spread her legs apart; she had hoped one of the others would join in. The sooner she got all of them exhausted and tired the sooner she could see to Lysia. She looked over her shoulder and gave the soldier a sultry look as he position his hard member between her thighs and pressed the head of it against her waiting mound. Her pussy was still a little wet from earlier and it was eager to receive real stimulation this time. He pressed in slowly at first, his meat spreading her inner walls snuggly and making her breath catch in her throat. This one was bigger than the male in her hands but still not as filling as Mule. Yet he still felt good inside her as that thick hard member slowly moved in and out of her wanting pussy. As he dove in and buried his cock to the hilt, she moaned deeply around the member in her mouth. It made the male on the other end moan loudly -- she found something he really liked. He grabbed her head and started to push her down onto his cock faster as his hips thrusted up to meet her lips. His cock was ready to explode; she could feel it throbbing between her lips.

Beside them, the Zecairin thrusting his manhood into Lysia's mouth grunted loudly as his body jerked suddenly. He held her mouth still despite her protests and efforts to pull away. His seed flooded her mouth as he came, dribbling out of the corners of her lips. She was too lost to the ecstasy of the manhood she was riding to put up too much of a fight. He pulled his spent cock out and collapsed in a sweaty pile next to them. His semen dribbled down her panting lips and over her bare chest as she bucked up and down. Her moans and cries of passion grew louder with each thrust. She was close herself to climaxing, with the male under her frantically trying to relieve both their sexual peaks at the same time.

Riyarra looked away and focused on her own pleasure. She moaned loudly and the vibrations echoed though the cock in her mouth and out of the mouth of the male she sucked in his own moans of pleasure. Each thrust of the thick member in her wet pussy made her more and more aroused; she lost herself to the frantic flow of their lovemaking and feverishly started pounding his cock into her mouth. The soldier grunted as he tried to match her fast pace, slamming his hips up and pushing more of his throbbing manhood into her mouth. At such a feverish pace he didn't last much longer. A sudden jolt, a scream of release, and his hot semen flooded her mouth, shooting spurt after spurt into the back of her throat. She swallowed it all in a gulp and gasped for air afterward.

She released him immediately and reached over to her companion. Lysia was too lost in the moment to care what her Queen was trying to do. They kissed, and she found her queen's lips warm, sensual and inviting. Their tongues met and danced as caressing hands found and stroked her head. She moaned against her Queen's loving wet embrace, her arms wrapped around the warrior princess and held her to her as she bucked harder against the male under her.

The sight of the two Eltharian beauties kissing and caressing each other was the boost these males needed. A loud grunt later the cock spasmed inside Lysia and filled her with his seed. The warm tingling sensation inside her pussy gave Lysia the push over her peak and she broke her kiss to release a spastic wail of ecstasy. Her body shook and jerked as wave after wave finally washed over her body. Riyarra held the girl tightly and lavished her tongue on the girl's erect nipples, prolonging the tremors of passion in Lysia's body as much as possible. Stuttered gasps continued with each flick of that tongue and each residual thrust of the man under her. Riyarra sucked each nipple into her mouth one after the other and moaned against the endowed bouncing flesh.

A moment later it was echoed by the Zecairin pounding his man flesh furiously into Riyarra's wet mound. He groaned and grunted and thrust in one last time causing spurt after spurt to fill her hot pussy. Riyarra shouted in pleasure as she felt him release inside her. Each thrust of that cock caused a secondary spurt of wet seed against her inner walls. She thrusted back to meet him each time wanting more and more of it until there was none left.

The males now spent, they disentangled themselves and left the pale skinned ladies to their affections. Riyarra laid her companion down on the ground and kissed and licked the sweat and cum off her companion's panting body. Her lips started at her cheeks and neck, to traverse over the girl's chest and linger over her nipples, finally to end at the ravaged pussy between her legs. It was red and swollen from all the attentions so she delicately licked the remnants of the soldier's seed from the outer folds before gingerly prying it open to lavish the inside with attention from her tongue.

However, her lover was protesting with sudden jerks and pained whines -- Lysia had had enough. The sensitive flesh was too tender for anymore lovemaking this night. It was just as well too, as Riyarra looked up all the males were struggling to wander off into the night to their respective sleeping areas. They had won this battle of wills and stamina. She could still go on, the excitement of the moment had reawakened all her senses, but the deep disturbing cravings had finally been sated.

Riyarra picked up the panting and shaking Lysia and carried her off. She knew just the spot for some revitalizing aftercare. The men didn't question her now, those that were still awake and alert had heard the screams and moans and didn't dare want to ruin their chances the next night, or didn't care at all. The path to the hillside pond was clear of troops, even the pond itself was vacant -- The Cat was nowhere nearby.

The water had cooled significantly. She went in until it came halfway up her waist. Lysia was too exhausted to manage on her own. She took direction enough as Riyarra sat her against the rocky edge. The girl pulled her legs up against her chest as she sat immersed in the water, and her head promptly collapsed onto her knees. Riyarra used her magic again to heat it up to a comfortable temperature and Lysia sighed appreciatively.

Her Queen took care of her. She washed the girl's hair, and rinsed the sweat from her body. Lysia's wet chestnut hair drifted away in the water. Riyarra brushed them from the girl's face to see her staring and brooding.

"I wasn't prepared for what they put me through." Riyarra started as she knelt in the water nearby. "I found a place for my mind to go, a happy memory, and let them do as they liked to my body. I trusted the human to protect my life, but there were times where I wished he would have let me die." She admitted. Lysia looked up from her self reflection and regarded her Queen's words.

"Why did he protect you?" She asked in earnest curiosity.

"I don't really know," Riyarra smiled. "He had plans for me. His ability to think in complex intrigue was astounding; it was as if our entire time in Zecair had been planned out. He somehow knew it would all be okay in the end. Nothing seemed to surprise him... except this one time. I made him mad when I tried to take my own life. After then, I decided to trust him."

"Zecairins are so different from us." Lysia sighed. "They make love so... violently." She struggled to find the words. "Not one kiss, not one caress, not one soft word." The two ladies fell in silence.

"It's because of our women," A soft male voice came from the darkness. Riyarra looked up sharply with a dangerous glare at the intruder. But he didn't seem concerned as he cautiously crept up. "You have nothing to fear from me. My missions doesn't involve you two, or your master. I have no intention of becoming involved." He placed his spear by the side of the pond and started to unlace his boots. As he knelt they got a good look at him in the star filled night.

He was tall and lithe with long black hair. Riyarra recognized him as the third, quiet spoken, lizard rider. There was a gracefulness to him that she found misplaced in Zecairin; even his face was calm and demur.

"I have heard many interesting things this evening." He sighed as he placed his bare feet in the warm water and enjoyed their soothing effects. "I thank you for this marvelous relief from many days of marching." He smiled devilishly at Riyarra. "I feel inclined to present a fair trade for it and the many juicy bits of information I have already heard." He tossed his long hair back over his shoulder with one grand sweep of his hand.

"I've taken a liking to the softer side of females. I like human women the most. They fight back at first, but they soon give in to soft caresses, and soft words." He winked at Lysia as he used her words. "But some do scream very loudly, and that's just unfortunate." Riyarra floated over to him and his feet as they dangled in the warm water. Softly she picked up one weary, calloused foot and started to stroke the aching arch and tendons of the weary soldier. His eyes rolled back inside his head and he sighed appreciatively.

"Oh, you saucy wench, Are you trying to loosen my tongue or my trousers?" Riyarra gave him a coy look but remained focused on rubbing his foot. "Or perhaps both?" he taunted her. "Oh very well, I'll seduce you with more words first." He feigned complaining as he watched her work.

"Firstly, Do not attempt to unseat The Cat," He sighed as she massaged. "There are far worse brigade captains that would have to replace her. A male cannot lead this unit. Not openly at least." He chuckled at that. Riyarra raised an eyebrow at him, and a complementary smile to their sneaky victory.

"Secondly, the Eltharians that camp outside that human place are different from the bodies of the ones we found. They do not wear that tattoo." He pointed at the Yvarna on Lysia. "What more, they seem to be avoided by the other type. The tattooed ones are armed for search and destroy, where as the plain Elths are a large scale scout unit." Riyarra switched to his other foot, and repeated her soothing massage. Their guest was lost to her touch before his words came again.

"Thirdly," He started with a dreamy look on his face. "Thirdly comes at a price." He sighed. "When your companion is well, send her to my tent. I would like to know how soft true Eltharian women are. I will then part with that juicy bit of knowledge." Riyarra's hands traveled up his thigh to his crotch and softly caressed the bulge she felt there.

"I can be very soft." She cooed at him and licked the tip of one of his toes gingerly. It brought a gasping shudder from her paramour, who couldn't hold back the shiver that ran down his spine.

"Oh, you teasing kitten. I'm sure you could." He smiled. "But my price was named, so let's not make this awkward." He smiled and retracted both his feet from the water. Riyarra pouted at him as he laced his boots back on. "Oh, and please make sure the boys don't ruin her, they can be very... violent. And that would be a shame." He gathered his spear and returned to the shadows of the forest just as quietly as he came.

Riyarra sank against the edge of the pool and couldn't help be feel a certain yearning towards the mysterious Zecairin.

*

Author's Note: Please feel free to comment about my stories. I appreciate feedback, criticism, or just plain drooling. If you liked something in the past and would like to see more, let me know that as well, I would love to include a little fan service in between plot moments. I know its a long wait for updates, but rest assured its just a matter of time. Call it quality control, I get a lot of ideas, but they don't always feel right once I write it out. Thank you for reading my stories and I hope you enjoyed them!