Lost in The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

Sienna called back through the locked bathroom door. "Not quite. You have to get it, remember, from the room service people first. Besides, I'm using the toilet."

"Of course, sorry." Alec remembered that some ladies needed time before dashing into pure animal sex. He had been in the UK for a while now and his urges had taken over too strongly. She was the first in a long while it seemed, and Sienna could tell that. She also knew he had something she wanted badly. Not just the sex, orgasmic relief, or little if not a lot of romance. She wanted his cum, to taste, to play with and to swallow.

Room service arrived. Alec hid behind the door has the girl entered with a trolley. On it was the usual bucket of ice and the most expensive Moet in its distinctive bottle, already opened. Two glasses stood together on a tray with an assortment of nuts and fruit in a triple stack bowl. The girl looked back, noticing Alec, just head and shoulders. "Oh? I'm so sorry Sir, I'll leave it to you..."

"Yes, please, but take this with you" Alec said, pushing the door closed and stepping out from behind. The girl stopped dead in her tracks and stared as the naked man padded across the room to the bedside table. Alec could feel her eyes on his ass as he moved away. He scribbled a quick note on a pad of paper then tore of a sheet folding it neatly. What was she, 22, 23 years old? Maybe a student. No rings, so she was not married. Almost guaranteed she didn't have anything like him at home. Having the courtesy to grab a pillow and cover himself in the front before turning around and walked over, handing the note to the girl. She stared, wide eyed at him without ever realizing he was handing her something. "Take this to your Concierge." He began. "Have everything on this list back here and displayed as I have specified on this note in 20 minutes, and there's an extra 100 pound note in it for you. Do you understand?" The girl nodded vacantly. He searched her blouse for her name tag, "Sharon, is it?" snapping her out of her reverie and sending her toward the door. Almost knocking herself in the head trying to open it. "That's a good girl", he spoke softly.

Discarding the pillow back onto the bed, Alec pushed the room service tray to the bathroom door and knocked. Fearful that Sienna might still be on the "loo", he waited a few moments, before slowly opening the door.

To his happy surprise, she was already in the spa. A giant hotel sponge in her hand, lavender bath gel set upon the edge of the spa, about to begin bathing. A plush hotel robe laid over the edge also. Dimming the overhead lights, Alec pushed the cart fully into the bathroom, and held up a finger to her impending complaint. "No. We'll have none of that. I'll take this," he insisted, taking the sponge from her hand. Reaching to the cart, Alec lifted a glass of champagne and handed the glass to her. Picking up the other, he turned and reached to toast again. "The woods" he said as they clinked glasses.

"You're going to have to come up with a new toast if we're going to have more to drink," Sienna smirked.

"Fair enough." he replied, before sipping his champagne. The dimmed lighting shone on Sienna's face. "My God, you're beautiful" he complimented.

"You know, you're already going to get the girl." Sienna quipped with a great grin.

Setting his glass back on the cart, Alec plunged the sponge into the churning spa. "I wonder how many guests actually use this as a bath." he mused.

"I don't care." Sienna replied. "I need to be rid of the day's wear and tear. Besides, I'm more pliable when I'm squeaky clean."

"Well, let's get to it, shall we?" he asked rhetorically? Alec began at the waterline. As Sienna lounged in the spa, champagne glass in hand and eyes closed. Alec began bathing her. Cleansing strokes from her stomach up between her perky breasts. A kiss at the base of her neck as he followed her shoulder and down onto her arm, leaving trails of soapy scented lather. Down and then up and across to the other arm, as he shifted his head to the other side, kissing her neck there as well. Bathing her, he filed away mental images of her body.

She WAS beautiful. More beautiful than he had remembered from earlier in the day even. Reality superseding imagination, he was enchanted. And he knew it. His kisses not wasted, he noted, that her nipples were rock hard. He wondered if his strokes were having the same affect all over.

His answer came quickly. Turning her head Sienna reached for his face tenderly and leaned into him. Their lips connecting with a spark and the touch of her fingertips on his face was simply electric. Their tongues danced together. Lifting the embrace with a final lick of his lips. The moment lingered. Soon, she sat forward, that he might bathe her back.

"Get in" she finally insisted, making way for him to get into the warm soothing water. She could see the effect on him. She admired his cock as he spread his legs to get in. Lifting himself into the tub, Alec's manhood passed near enough to touch, but she refrained. Sliding himself in the adjacent seat, he reached for his champagne glass, thankful that he'd pushed the cart close enough. Picking up the bottle next, he refilled Sienna's glass before his own. He admired her breasts as he drank. Dark pink areola and the perkiest of nipples he had ever seen before. Sienna's eyes sparkled in what little light there was.

"Shall I wash you now?" she coyly asked, brandishing the sponge. Alec could see a playfulness rising in his companion, as Sienna could see something rising on Alec. "Or better yet..." she set her glass down on the edge. Sienna could see Alec's turgid cock under the water. Her clit drummed at the sight. The sensation, combined with the roiling spa water urged her on. The jet closest to her caught her yOni wide open as she moved; causing a tremble that was noticeable.

Sliding in front of Alec, Sienna spread her thighs and straddled him as she sat down on his lap. Her outer lips enveloping his shaft as she pulled herself right up to him. Wrapping around him as she began to slide up and down his length. Never reaching the top, her pearl rubbed deliciously against his hard cock. She leaned back just enough to allow Alec's mouth to capture a nipple and suckle gently as he moaned. Her sweetness massaged the length of his throbbing manhood. Her soft whimpers joining the soundtrack that was becoming the evening's music. Suddenly, Sienna pulled away with a wink and reached for the champagne bottle. Forsaking her feminine manners for a moment, she topped off both glasses once more, before tipping her head back and draining the rest of the bottle, filling her mouth with the bubbly concoction. She dropped the empty bottle into the spa to float about for a moment, then reached to Alec's hips, lifted, lowering her head to his emerging cock and slid his purpled head between tightly closed lips, taking him into her champagne filled mouth, over the head and rim of his cock.

Deep throat was her speciality, it came so natural to her and her love of man cum. She began to run her tongue around and under the rim of his manhood before swallowing as much of his length as possible in one motion, the champagne eventually running out of her mouth, but having created a mini spa for his cock for a short while. To Alec, it felt like heaven. Lifting her lips to his, Alec said with a great grin, "Proud of yourself, aren't you?"

Sienna whispered her reply; "A preview", she said, before sliding her hips back up to capture his cock in their desperate grasp. Riding up and down yet again, arms wrapped tightly around his neck as their kiss deepened again. Neither knew how long their embrace had lasted when they were awakened from their world by a light tap on the bathroom door.

"Mr. Bradley..... We're all finished here", came the tiny distinctive Mancunian voice from the other side. Sienna looked at Alec with a bewildering frown.

"Thank you Sharon" echoed his reply.

Leaning back a bit, Sienna's confusion was obvious. "Sharon is it? On a first name basis with the staff are we darling?" she teased.

Pointing to his left breast, "Name tag," he made his reply.

"Uh huh", she chortled, rolling her eyes. "Finished doing what?" she asked. But his reply came when he pulled her close, pressing his tongue into her mouth again. Her exasperated sigh ended the question. For the time being. But, after a few more moments in their embrace, even his curiosity grew to overwhelming status.

"Let's go and see" he said. Rising to her feet, Sienna braced herself on the edge and started to get out. Quickly, Alec joined her, emerging quickly so as to be between her and the door. Holding her robe open so she could put it on, he deliberately blocked her way while he too donned one of the plush burgundy garments. Neither bothering to actually dry off before he reached for the door, opening it to another world.

Sienna followed Alec into the suite to find the room ablaze in candlelight. What seemed like hundreds of multi-wick column candles of several sizes and heights shone brightly. The carpeted floor now covered in white and red rose petals. On the coffee table stood another ice bucket with another bottle of Moet, with two new glasses. On the king sized bed were strewn chocolates and on the pillows, a single white and a single red long stemmed rose. The city lights shone out the floor to ceiling windows. A thousand pounds well spent in total he thought to himself. Turning to see Sienna beaming at him, his arm reached around her waist, pulling her to him. "I believe you said something about romance?" They were the last actual words he would say for a while. Sienna on her tiptoes to reach his mouth with hers.

The long kiss seemed to go on forever and Sienna loved every second that passed. Alec did not kiss like any other man she had kissed before. She knew he was a charmer and now it was quite clear to her that he was no stranger to love either. He was about to say something, but she placed a finger onto his lips. "Shhhh. Say nothing darling. I am going to make this the most memorable night you have had in all your life." Alec raised his eye brows in a gestured reply. She opened his robe and ran her fingers over his neck and across his chest, making his nipples tingle with her delightful and gentle touch. Then Sienna began to nibble and lick each of his nipples in turn has she stared up at him. Nobody had ever really done that to him before, he thought to himself. The feel made him vibrate with passion and he gave out a moan of approval. Now she was all his to play with has she planned.

She removed her robe completely and stepped back to admire her one night lover. He was exactly what she had imagined and most important of all was his manhood. It pleased her inside during the playful teasing in the spa. It was sensational in every way. The way it slightly curved upward and the smooth dominant glans that touched her most sensitive spot inside. When it came to men, regarding his cock, he had passed with distinction. Once again he was about to say something and she gestured for him to remain silent. He wanted to say how honoured he was to have such a beautiful woman with him for company and the obvious appraisal of how horny she made him. She already knew these things. He was hard and ready.

Sienna gently dropped to her knees face to smooth head of his cock. He admired the way she looked at it, as if in silent praise and observation, a smile on her face. Then she looked up at him, resting her buttocks on her calves. "Do you know what I'm going to do now Mister Bradley?" she asked. He coughed and returned a smile. "I am going to give you the best oral sex you have ever had. Do you believe me?" He wondered for a few seconds. Was this part of being romantic? He thought.

No sooner had she spoken she began to slowly swallow his length. He watched every inch disappear as she took him deeper into her throat, deeper than she had done in the spa. He gasped and placed his hands on her head has she looked back at him. He felt the warmth of her mouth clasped around him and the gentle sucking sent tingles to his groin like a thousand electric sparks. She bared down further onto him, gagging slightly as if she wanted all of him and then released him, gripping his manhood firmly, covered in a mixture of saliva and his own precum. "Did you like that?" She asked. He was in a daze, already he was half cumming, she had given him the sensation of a short soothing orgasm and he wanted more. One hand on her dark blonde hair, all that he could do was pull on it. To Sienna it felt good. That moment of roughness she could handle told her that he wanted more badly.

His cock reacted exactly like all other men has she took him into her throat repeatedly, twisting and stroking with her fingers grip. Her eyes looked up at him and she could see his eyes closed tightly has he moaned for more, not wanting this cock massage to end. His mind was going blank with those sensations, enhanced by her soft fingers playing with his testicles within their swollen sack. She could feel him quivering, his cock throbbing, but he would not give up so easily it seemed. This man could hold back and enjoy every bit of the ride she was giving him. That was good, she thought. Atleast he was enjoying it to the full. That was until he could hold back no more. She tapped his glans against her tongue has he looked down at her. That was it. The feel and sight was too much for him to take. He began to release his hot creamy loads of cum in four huge spurts has he cried out, almost screaming with ecstasy. One load landed on her cheek, the next three, guiding his aim, straight into her begging mouth. "Oh fuck..." he kept on repeating, pulling her hair even harder. "I can't believe you are doing this. You're fucking magic."

To Sienna it was magic. She could taste his cum and enjoyed the feel of it running down her throat. It was thick and consistent, a taste slightly saltier than expected, but still it was his and she had no doubts that it was what she desired. He kept on cumming has she sucked on him gently, feeling his long orgasmic quiver has she held onto his thigh, still stroking. Once more he went silent, and obviously words could not express how he felt. Never before had he experienced an orgasm like it. It was not one huge climax, but the way she administered it from start to finish made him feel good. It seemed to him that she was some kind of expertise in these sexual matters of pleasuring men. Was this the ultimate in oral sex? He thought.

He began to relax and his cock went limp has Sienna continued to take him in her mouth, clearing every drop of cum from him. He eased back against one of the backs of the plush armchairs and gathered his breath. "I think we should have a drink. Now that was something I need to celebrate."

"Why of course." Sienna rose to her feet and reached up to kiss him. He held her tightly and he could taste himself on her tongue. It tasted pleasant. Well, on this occasion atleast. He noticed the white blob of spunk on her cheek and smiled has it begun to dribble onto her chest. It seemed romantic enough to gather most of it up onto his finger and offer it to her. She closed her eyes, taking it onto her tongue and offered to share it in another kiss.

This time it tasted much better has their lips and tongues embraced. He lifted her off the petal covered floor to make that kiss more passionate has Sienna held onto him, arms tight around his neck and shoulders. The feel of those aroused dark pink nipples making contact. Skin to skin. The night was certainly not over yet. He and no doubt she had more playtimes in store. Besides, he wanted to taste her so badly. Something he had been denied earlier, so turned on by her distinctive feminine scent.

"Guess what I'm going to do with you." He whispered in her ear, whilst licking the gold studded lobe with his tongue. It made her tighten up against him. He immediately knew he had found atleast one of her erogenous zones.

"What are you going to do with me?" She smiled and looked at him with a wink of an eye. Her cheek still glistening with his cum. He refused to answer and smiled with a wink also. He pulled her head closer to his, licked her face of the remnants of his cum and once more they locked lips and tongues in a deep kiss.

Again, their kiss seemed unending. Kissing Sienna made his whole body tingle. And it definitely encouraged his manhood to attention. Her tongue danced over his. He returned the tango in kind. Duelling with her tongue. Carrying her to the bed, Alec laid Sienna there, brushing what chocolates he could reach onto the floor. Laying there in the candlelight, nothing else existed in the world. He started kissing her breasts. Slowly but feverishly licking each mound. Paying particular attention to her dark rigid nipples. She stroked his cock at first, before moving her hands to his head, pulling him to her. Sienna writhed as he nibbled each hard nipple. Playfully licking, Alec began a trail with his tongue, down her stomach to the smooth white skin between her thighs. Sienna lifted her legs high and parted her them. She was as anxious for him, has he was to taste her sacred folds.

Playing with her outer lips, has he settles between her thighs, his fingers part her. The tip of his tongue plying apart her guardian flesh to find the firm pulsing button within. Closing his lips on her bud, Alec begins to press the delicate trigger that completely dominates her focus. Round and round, his tongue plays this pearl like an instrument. Each pass bringing Sienna a pulse of intense pleasure. Breathing deeply, she reaches for his head, holding him in place unable and not wanting him to move, desperate not to lose the feeling. Alec's fingers probe between her thighs. Following the trail of nectar that leaks from her. Sliding lubricated fingers inside. Gently finding her g-spot. But lingering there briefly for a while. He does not want a quick end. His tongue delving into her heat. Withdrawing with delicate strings of pearlescence, before diving gently back to trap his warm breath on her. Her soft moans became his reward.

Sienna's hips writhing in ecstasy as his tongue brings her close, then relents. He will have her climax. But, it will come with his cock coring her. "Not yet, my love". He whispers. His hands now reach for her perfect breasts, kneading the fleshy mounds. Pinching her nipples and rubbing them with his thumbs. Sienna grasps one hand and lifts his index finger to her mouth, sucking on it greedily. A reminder of the magical oral gifts she bestowed. Alec's cock grows even harder at the not-so-subtle reminder. Lifting a leg with his one unoccupied hand, Alec's tongue dips into her rosebud. Tracing ever narrowing circles to her anus. Tickling her there for a moment, before sliding through her slit. Gathering her dew on his tongue, then finding her clit again. Time and time again, he repeats this path, only to relent before Sienna can reach a regular pattern of orgasm.

Alec rolls onto his back, taking Sienna with him. Her body easily manipulated, He slides beneath her on the bed, grasping her buttocks with both hands and driving his tongue straight up into her dripping yOni. Tasting her juice and staring into her eyes above him. Her hands to her breasts, she squeezes gently, pinching and pulling at her nipples, before sliding her hips off of his face. Her moisture on his lips and chin as she bends to taste his mouth. The head of Alec's throbbing cock, now aimed directly at her aching sex. Sienna slides down his body. Inches away, the two poised to do exquisite battle. The candlelight casting beautiful light on the lovers. Sienna's whimpers filling Alec's ears. "I want you so bad." She whispers. Was this a sign that she was ready? Had he teased her enough?

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers