Lost in The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

She began to enjoy Alec's teasing foreplay. It had been a long time since anyone did what he did. She was used to riding orgasm after orgasm until she could take no more. Alec had rejuvenated things the way they used to be. Sienna licked and kissed Alec's neck voraciously has his manhood, hard and ready, poised between her moistened inner lips. Wait! She thought. Did it matter what mess she made in his hotel suite? She wanted to be remembered by him, not just for sex, but how mischievous she was also. They would one day meet again no doubt.

She clambered from the bed and left Alec wondering, has she made her way to the champagne. He watched her, noticing the full scale of her rear in more detail. He was not bothered and just waited admiring the sight has she poured out a glass and tasted it. In that time, he began to compare with other women he had the pleasure of within in his past. She was now teasing him and there was more to come.

He leaned up on his elbows watching her return to the bed. Glass in one hand, bottle in the other. "You said you wanted bubbly I believe?" she asked, winking and grinning. "I agree with you. Time for a drink I think, Mister Bradley". He shrugged his shoulders in reply. He saw no reason not to, although he was ready to fuck the living daylight out of her personally.

Sienna knelt on the bed between his thighs and handed him the glass of champagne. "Where's your glass?" he asked. No sooner had he asked, she tipped the bottle, slowly pouring some of the contents onto his hard cock resting against his belly. "Holy shit!!!" His exclamation was confirmation of how cold the champagne was. She stopped pouring and smiled. The shock had instantly turned him slightly flaccid, but not for long.

Alec watched on has Sienna took him into her grip once more. Slowly, again he was subjected to more deep throat treatment. He moaned has his manhood begun to resuscitate its hardness between lips and tongue, urged on by her fingertip touching strokes. Something deep inside told him that this woman loved more than a fair offering of giving oral sex. She was addicted to it. Probably starved of it. But, who cares? It was heaven.

The fact was; she loved giving as much as receiving. This was just the start. Again, she paused to pour more of the champagne over his cock. This time he was used to the cold and the over sensitive feelings were more towards her oral actions. Her share of the champagne was licked up from his shaft has she poured, and the surplus from his balls and anal pit before it soaked into the bed sheet. Alec did not object. This was new to him, and kept him on edge, has he felt and watched. Her eyes gazed up to every moan he made. The more he reacted the more she felt his satisfaction.

Soon enough, the bottle was nearly empty. She wanted some saving until later and returned it to the bucket. Alec did not expect her to stop so close to his climax. Already he was quivering and shaking. Quickly she ran back to the bed and her waiting man, straddled his thighs and guided him into her with her fingers. She did not want him to cum yet, and allowed him to settle. What she wanted was control. Alec could feel the warmth of her yOni tightening around him. He wanted to jerk, but she held him by his shoulders and whispered; "Shhhh, not yet my love. Be patient."

Alec's breathing began to return to normal during their long and passionate kiss. He opened his eyes only to see her gentle smiling face and feel her hand brushing through his soft hair. Slowly and steadily she began to move her hips in short rhythms. Her sex tightening even more around his full erection inside of her. Already Alec felt a certain contentment, has she increased her rhythm slowly until they both began to moan in sync with each other. They had found a natural and increasing harmony between themselves. She could feel his glans touching her g-spot, each stroke within making her want more, but in her time and at her pace.

Those orgasms he had denied her during oral sex had begun to make her move faster and she began to ride each one, coating him with her creamy love juices. Alec could feel her moistened warmth inside, making it feel easier to thrust upwards, meeting her rhythm. Each time she came, she gave a jerking quiver and long sighs and then continued until the next. Soon they were pounding, faster and faster, the room filled with the sound of skin to skin impact and the slush of sex, until Alec could hold back no more. He had no time to withdraw and Sienna felt the warm gush of his release within her. It did not matter. He was still hard and she wanted more. "Don't stop..." she almost pleaded with him between moans and fast intakes of breath. He looked up at her and her eyes opened wide. Suddenly, she fell onto him, holding him by his shoulders, fingernails digging into his flesh has she almost screamed and quivered. "Fuck, oh fuck..." she gasped into his ear. He could feel a combination of pain and orgasmic pleasure has she breathed deeply. Sienna was in the thrall of her climax, the ultimate that rendered her depleted with total ecstatic tingles throughout every single nerve ending. Alec could do nothing but to embrace her, hold her tight and close to him.

Sienna's crescendo did not pass quickly. Holding her tightly, he found her lips. Moans and mild expletives whispered into their kiss as she rose to the highest point of her orgasm. Her body trembled uncontrollably and he held her tighter. A tear fell on his cheek. Hers, he suspected at first, but then discovered his own emotion had overtaken him. This woman had touched him deeply and all he could do for her now was hold on. He felt inadequate to her needs. Slowly, she recovered. Looking deep into each other's tear filled eyes, they shared the moment. He could still feel her hot canal clenching around him. What there was left of him, anyway, after coating her insides with his warm seed. He could not recall a more intense orgasm. The memories of Sienna's talented mouth floated through his mind. Threatening to raise his staff yet again.

"I'll need to go soon." she whispered. She kissed him gently but fervently on the mouth, chin and cheek. He returned her tenderness by kissing her face, her eyes, her nose. Trying to kiss away the salty tears. Their bodies bonded together on the bed. Neither wanting to move. Reaching blindly, Alec had had a moment of inspiration. He'd found his target and gently stroked Sienna's spine with the white rose. She shivered at the softness of the petals on her back, giving out a moan of approval mixed with a contented smile. Regaining her senses, she reached to unwrap a chocolate. One of the few remaining on the bed. Placing it between her lips, she lowered her mouth to his. They shared the sweet with lips, tongue and teeth, consuming it. The least of the treats they had shared that night. Suckling at the candy, her eyes opened wide and stared at this man. This talented and generous lover. She wondered to herself how soon they could return to this place, if at all. Or another location perhaps? But she knew she had to have him again. She hoped that he would feel the same. That he would not return to the states and turn his back. Her marriage was sound. Her children her entire world, but this man had happened along and found a need. One that she had not known was there. A special want and desire that perhaps would never again be filled like that night. But, she was willing to find out.

Alec stared up into huge hazel eyes and wondered how often he could get away to England to see her. What would the next chapter in this newly discovered relationship bring? She was a tender and generous lover and he wanted to hide her away from the world. Stay here in this room forever. Not break the spell. It was folly, of course. She was married with a family. He had his obligations. Would it ever be more than this one night? He certainly hoped there would be another time. And he wondered how they would arrange it.

"We'll find a way" Sienna offered, reading his mind. And with that, their lips touched again, and melted as one.

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers