All Comments on 'Lost Innocence'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Jena121Jena121almost 16 years ago
First time .....................

SEEMS LIKE YOU REALLY ENJOYED YOUR FIRST TIME MANY FEATHERS - I HOPE THAT EVERY TIME AFTER WAS AS GOOD AS - OR EVEN BETTER - GREAT STORIES - Dee (Jena121)

2Xwidderwoman2Xwidderwomanalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely, wonderfully erotic and sensitive, too.

When a man can describe this kind of pleasure, as well as you do, we should all stand and cheer. The honesty of that first time is so easy to forget, but so wonderful to remember. Thank you for a very pleasant walk down memory lane.

cheesy80scheesy80salmost 16 years ago
Bittersweet

This story is a thing of beauty, many feathers. Impressive and striking in its plot simplicity, your writing though transcends this above erotic trash material into a bittersweet coming-of-age story. Highly recommended reading, even despite a couple of typos here and there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GREAT!

GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Nice

Thanks for a great read. PAPATOAD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh wow

This was great. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow..

wow this was a great story and sounded like a great first time,...always wanted to know how it felt from a guys point of view...i guess you never do forget your first time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Turn of events

This was by far my favorite story. The ending was unexpected and yet it made the most sense. It needed to happen in order for Rick's life to not have been in vain. He could have gone to Vietnam and died inexperienced just because of a promise he made. And even if he didn't die (which he didn't) Theresa might not have been there for him when he got back home anyways. His experience with her mother pepared him in some way for vietnam. If he had died he at least would have known life's greatest pleasure. There are no assurances in real life. You can't live your life based on an intangible promise, he could have died in Vietman but didn't. He could have married Theresa but didn't. He could have unexpectidly slept with her mother and did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To dream, per chance, to do !!!!!

Wow !!! Very well written !!! At 69 years old... I look back at fond memories

and shed a tear, remembering lost chances, due to inexperience and

youth full fear ... I often replay the scenes and with aged confidence...I

Change the outcome, of the past !! Master bating to the memory,

Coming in Volumes !!! I finally, fall asleep, with a contented smile !!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Wasn’t expecting MILF, cheating, rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He should have gone back after the war....

....looking for Anita!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous