Lost to D-Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then why did you come outside with me when I asked? What did you think I wanted?"

"It was hot and crowded inside so I thought it was a good idea for some fresh air."

"You're lying. You wanted to torture him and make him jealous. But, now that you are out here alone with me, you're scared. What you don't understand is that I'm not the kind of man who will let you tease me. I'm going to get what I want."

I could see my wife was trying to slip around him on that narrow stoop when she said, "No, I didn't mean to tease you. I'm sorry. Why don't we go back inside before someone sees us."

"No, I understand you don't want your husband to catch you out here with me. But first, I want a kiss from you. I have been waiting all night for it."

Laughingly discarding his proposal, my wife said, "I'm not kissing you."

"Consider it a payment for making your husband jealous."

"No, I can't do that."

"Yes you can. You are more than capable. But, if you want to keep playing games, you can stay out here with me all night with me. You stay out here until your husband goes insane or until you change your mind and kiss me. Anyway, I'm feeling a bit lonely and I don't have anyone waiting inside for me so I would love your company."

Like a child pleading to stay up a little later, my wife pleaded, "Let me get by you, please."

"No."

Playfully, my wife warned him, "I'll scream."

Coolly, the stranger responded, "Go ahead. No one is going to hear you over the music. Everyone is too busy dancing to notice."

"Please let me go."

Not letting up, he responded, "I will let you go but it will cost you a kiss."

I was dreading the next words that would come out of her mouth when I heard her say, "Then you're going to let me go? Promise?"

"I promise, if it is a good kiss, I'll let you go."

"You better be telling me the truth."

I could see her thinking about it. I wanted to scream out that he was tricking her. If she let him kiss her, he wasn't going to stop there. She should just say no and push him out of the way. I wanted to scream out to her but I didn't. I wanted her to make the right decision on her own or I would always have doubts.

Then, I heard her take the first step to betray me. She said, "Okay, just one kiss."

With a smile, he said, "You won't be sorry."

As he stepped forward to hold her, she chuckled, "I'm already sorry."

Tilting her full red lips up to him, she closed her eyes and waited for him as he leaned forward. Their kiss was tender. At first, nothing more than a first date kiss. It was a kiss full of promise and hopes.

Then, the kiss turned into a series of soft, sensuous pecks to determine each other's desires. Each successive kiss lasted a little longer than the previous kiss. Each new kiss probed a little deeper.

Careful not to rush, the stranger took his time to let their lips melt together until finally, they were engaged in one long, continuous kiss. Like the first few chords of a slow piano sonata, the kiss was slow and measured. But then, I could see his tongue slip into her mouth.

Expecting my wife to protest, I was shocked to watch as she reciprocated. The kiss built momentum as their tongues intertwined and danced. They showed no awkwardness with each other. I was worried that their mouths were foretelling what they wanted to do with each other.

Strangely, I noticed my cock had hardened while watching them kiss. I never expected to react to my wife's infidelity by getting a boner. Because It was so odd, I ignored it and continued to spy on them.

As the kiss continued, their tenderness turned from a simmer to a slow boil. At first his hands were on her waist but then he reached down and squeezed her ass. I could see his fingers clutching her round butt. He pressed her upper torso against the door and she seemed to like it.

Even from this distance, I recognized her whimper. Her whimper meant she was enjoying their kiss and wanted more from him. I remembered the sound from when we first dated but it had been years since I had last heard it. But now, someone else was extracting the whimper from her. To the stranger, her whimper was a sign of her approval for him to do whatever he wanted to her.

As their kiss became more intense, his hand slid up her torso until he his hand clutched her boob. Before she could stop him, he kneaded her breast. Although she brushed his hand away, he continued to try to fondle her as they kissed. With each successive grope, her whimper grew louder.

Finally, my wife broke free of the kiss and shook her head. No longer lost in the kiss, she started to feel guilty and said, "Oh god, what am I doing out here with you? I need to stop."

I was encouraged by her sudden regret. With the realization that things had gone too far, she must have decided her behavior was wrong and soon, would be heading back to the table to look for me. Soon, she would be begging for my forgiveness for her alcohol-fueled mistake.

Even so, I would make her wait for me to forgive her. I would take her back only after she had apologized. Anticipating her retreat, I was prepared to sneak back to the table before they returned but the stranger had other ideas.

He said, "You're not going anywhere because we aren't done here. Not by a long shot."

Not deterred by my wife's indecision, the stranger kissed her before she could protest any more. When she tried to pull away, he grabbed a fistfull of her hair and forced her lips back to his. When their lips touched, she willingly kissed him in return. At this moment, I could tell my wife was falling for him.

Within seconds, he had her pressed her against the door to make sure she couldn't escape. Having temporarily immobilized my wife, he started dry humping her against the door. This time, his hands were all over my wife, feeling her without further restrain.

To give my wife credit, she fought off the octopus the best she could but she always seemed a few steps behind him. As he pulled her shoulder strap down to expose her breasts, she immediately pulled it back up before he was successful. But, by then, he was already pawing at her other breast.

No matter how hard she fought back, her defense didn't slow him down. He just kept trying. He was determined to get my wife to surrender. As the stranger fondled my wife, I thought of a bumper sticker, "Winners never quit."

As they continued to grapple, I could tell her defense was weakening. She wasn't showing enough determination to stop him from molesting her. Rather than a battle between the two of them, I sensed it was more like an elaborate dance where she wanted him to continue without the guilt of admitting her desire. Soon, he had slipped his hand inside the neckline of her dress and was fondling her bare breast.

Watching his hand inside her flimsy dress, I realized I would no longer be the only man to touch her breasts since our wedding. I was no longer special. While his hand was squeezing her bare breast, I tried to ignore the throbbing in my own cock.

His other hand slipped down and pulled up the hem of her dress until I could see the white of her thighs along with flashes of her panties. When he used his foot to spread her legs, she obliged him.

As my wife was being ravished, I knew I should do something but I didn't. Instead, I watched them embrace from the safety of the shadows. I heard my wife say, "We should stop now."

When I heard her wavering, my hope increased but it soon vanished. Not letting her escape, the stranger said, "You're wrong. We haven't even gotten started. I want you more now than when I first saw you walk through the front door."

"I can't. I'm married."

With complete confidence, the stranger stated, "Stop teasing me with your married bullshit. We both know you want me. You were the one that sought me out. You started flirting with me. You were the one that put my hand on your thigh. Now that you have my interest, we are going to finish it."

He added, "You must realize, when you get back to the table, your husband will already be furious. Naturally, he will think we have been together. In his mind, he will have convinced himself that I already had you. Then, he will sulk and simmer for the rest of the evening. The rest of your trip will be agonizing."

Deep down, I knew he was right. That was exactly how I would have acted if I hadn't followed them. In this situation, I offered her no escape or refuge but only promised turmoil. I felt ashamed of myself but kept watching. Even if he was right, it didn't mean she should give up.

He paused and then added, "If you're going to be in trouble, you may as well enjoy yourself first."

As logical as his statement was, I hoped my wife would ignore it. If my wife really loved me, this was the moment she needed to show some self-control. She needed to reject him and come find me. She needed to show him she wasn't interested in anyone else but me. If she really wanted to fight him off, she could have screamed for help. She could have hit him and rushed back inside. Instead, she looked around the dark lot for witnesses and she meekly said, "No. I shouldn't."

There was no conviction in her voice. She didn't say "No" because she meant it. Rather, she said "No" because it was the right thing to say. When I looked real closely, the look in her sparkling blue eyes said, "Take me."

My wife didn't move. I could tell she was resigned to defeat as she waited for him to make the next move. Sensing her weakness, the stranger tenderly kissed her again but this time it was more intense, more primal. She kissed him back just as strongly. Her words may have said "no" but her mouth was willing. The stranger knew my wife better than she knew herself.

I was torn between the bitterness of betrayal and the excitement of watching her being seduced. While watching, my cock was begging for attention so I started to rub myself through my slacks.

Instead of resisting, my wife kissed him back as his hands roamed her thin cocktail dress. Soon, her hem was pulled up so high, I could see the edge of her black panties stretched across her narrow hips. During their embrace, I caught momentary glimpses of her panty's sheer floral lace. I didn't recognize her sexy panties and wondered whom she was thinking about when she put them on.

Finally breaching her last barricade, the stranger shoved his hand between her thighs and pressed upward, almost lifting her off the ground. In this position, his hand cupped her pubic mound as their kiss continued. With such intimate contact, their kissing became frenzied. I could only imagine where his fingers were but, from my wife's whimper, I had a good guess.

As I watched her torso undulate against his fingers, my cock demanded more attention. I started to rub it harder. The thought of another man making my wife wet excited me. Even more exciting was the thought of my wife's wetness on another man's fingers.

I couldn't take my eyes off the intertwined couple. He broke off the kiss and said, "I want you so badly, it hurts. Forget about your husband and come home with me."

"I have never been unfaithful to him."

The stranger laughed and said, "That may be true, but your husband doesn't believe you. Besides, I can tell by the way you kissed me that you want me too. You're too willing, too sensuous to let this moment pass. I can tell by the way you kissed me that you want to be unfaithful with me, tonight."

"I don't know if I can."

"Another kiss will convince you, but, this time, you must show me you want me too. Show me that you want me as much as I want you."

"Okay, but then I have to go back inside before my husband notices I'm gone."

Again, the stranger leaned forward to kiss my wife but this time both of her arms slipped around his neck and she left herself unprotected. As they embraced, she let his hands explore her body without hindrance. Without restrictions, his hands surveyed every curve and hollow of her clothed body.

She was letting him do whatever he wanted to her. Soon, he sought out her bare flesh. I watched as the stranger hooked his fingers under her shoulder strap and tried to slip it off her shoulder. This time, my wife didn't resist. When he tried to pull her shoulder strap down off her left arm, she let him. My cock jumped at the sight.

As he exposed one of her breasts, she made no attempt to cover her porcelain skin. Before now, she hadn't displayed herself to any other men. As a matter of fact, I had always made sure she was modestly covered.

So other men wouldn't covet her, I never let her sunbathe or go to a pool so her breasts didn't have tan lines. I don't think she even owned a bathing suit. Her skin was pearl white and unblemished. My breathing was becoming hurried at the sight of her bare breast.

The woman, who had once promised herself to only me, was giving herself to another man. She should have been fighting him off. Instead, she looked up into his eyes to see if the stranger liked her exposed breast. The stranger paused to appreciate the treasure he had uncovered.

I always thought my wife had the world's most beautiful breasts. That was one reason why I was so protective. A little larger than a handful, her breasts were pert and shapely. Still perched high on her chest, her bare breasts didn't reveal her age. On the weekends, she never wore a bra around the house and I always had a hard-on. Today, my reaction was no different.

My cock begged to be released from my pants and stroked. I felt so disgusted by how excited I was by spying on my cheating wife. Regardless, I wanted to see more.

Until now, her breasts were mine alone to enjoy. But now, my wife was sharing them with someone new. As his dark hand squeezed her white breast, my cock throbbed. Because of his attention, her nipple, a pink island in a sea of white, was puffy and erect.

After years of being married to her, I knew her erect nipple betrayed her arousal. Like a thermometer, it didn't lie. She was aroused. Hopefully, her nipple wouldn't become any more erect.

As the stranger looked down at her, he cupped her naked breast in his hand, weighing it, fondling it. Although his back was to me, I could tell he was smiling when he said, "I cannot believe your husband is the only who gets to see you naked. You have gorgeous tits. I could spend all night sucking on those nipples."

I watched as his head tilted forward. My wife leaned backwards, offering her breast to him. As he got down on his knees, his mouth immediately sought out her nipple. He devoured her breasts. With his mouth's attention, her nipple grew longer and stiffer. As I had feared, she was getting more excited.

As the stranger suckled on my wife's breasts, she rubbed the back of his head. No longer hesitant, she encouraged his intimacy. As he nursed on her breast, the look on her face haunted me.

Once so animated, her face was peaceful as if she escaped into another world. Her eyes seemed to have rolled back into her head as the stranger sucked on her nipples. His mouth had found the dark space in her soul and he seemed to be in total control of her.

I should have been angry with her but my cock was rock hard from spying on them. I couldn't take it anymore. Almost on instinct, I pulled my pants down and let them fall to the ground. While he sucked on her nipples, I started to stroke my penis.

In the darkness, I beat off. I should have been disgusted with myself but I couldn't stop because I was aroused by my wife's deceit. At that moment, I knew my thrill was perverted but I continued to rub my cock as I watched them make out. I also knew that this may be the last time I saw my wife in such ecstasy.

The stranger was no longer satisfied with just one of her breasts. He wanted more. With his mouth busy on one nipple, he uncovered my wife's other breast. Like a woman in heat, she didn't stop him as he pulled the top of her dress down to her waist. Actually, she helped him. With her dress peeled down like a banana exposing its fruit, my wanton wife was half naked.

Taking full advantage of his conquest, the stranger took his time switching his hungry mouth from breast to breast. I could hear my wife egging him on with long purrs and sharp moans. As if he was involved in a taste test, he couldn't stop sampling each dessert. The longer he sucked on her nipples, the more erect they got.

A long time ago, I could excite my as much as the stranger does now. Once, I too could have her nipples sticking out. But, he had me beat. From the shadows cast on her tight breasts, her nipples appeared to be sticking out even more, like the end of a baby carrot.

The entire time he suckled, my wife encouraged him by running her fingers through his hair and looking around the dark lot for possible witnesses. From the look on her face, she didn't want intruders to stop them. At this point, she didn't need to worry because he wouldn't stop even if a tour bus ventured by.

Tired of kneeling down to feast on her breasts, he stood up to kiss her but now he was rubbing his crotch against my wife's leg. My wife didn't even bother to cover herself and stood half naked before the stranger. Growing impatient, the stranger grabbed my wife's hand and placed it on the bulge in his pants. He asked, "Can you feel how hard you make me?"

With a far off, enchanted voice, she replied, "Yes."

He told her, "Rub my cock."

Revealing her true thoughts, my wife told the stranger, "I've been wanting to hold your cock since I saw you standing at the bar."

Her words drove spikes into my heart but my cock instantly grew harder. Even as she spoke, her hand was rubbing the bulge in the front of his pants as if she was polishing it. The more she felt of him, the harder she rubbed. With her frenzied fondling, she seemed anxious for more. In appreciation of her handy work, he moaned to her, "That feels so good, baby. Don't stop."

Soon, her hand was moving up and down the full length of his crotch. Her enthusiasm was hard to watch. Not only was she betraying me, she was doing it with fervor. As her eyes got bigger, my wife seemed startled as she discovered something. She said, "You're so big."

With a chuckle, the stranger asked, "Am I bigger than your husband?"

This time, I was startled that my wife responded so quickly, "God, yes. He has nothing compared to you. You're the size of my forearm. "

My face turned red with embarrassment. A man never wants to hear his cock is significantly smaller than another man's cock. Even worse is when you hear it from your own wife's lips. I couldn't believe my wife would share such intimate details about me. Worse, the stranger said, "I knew it. Only guys with small dicks get so jealous. You're too good for him."

With his words, a thousand thoughts ran through my mind. Was he right? In every marriage, one spouse is better looking than the other. She had everything going for her. Looks. Body. Style. I had a potbelly and a weak chin.

Encouraged by my wife's derision of my penis, the stranger felt bold enough to tell her, "Why don't you unzip me and take a look at a real cock? If you don't leave your husband now, it may be awhile before you see a real man again."

I hadn't even considered my wife leaving me. She must know how much I loved her so why would she leave me. As a matter of fact, I wanted her to stay with me even if she wanted someone else. Why did he say she was leaving? Did she say something to him earlier to indicate she wanted to leave me? Did he know something I didn't?

I realized I was being given a vision, a warning, a preview of what could happen. If I said anything more to her about tonight, she would leave me. Now, I knew it. If I pushed her, she would jump into this stranger's arms or maybe to another man. Either way, she would be running away from me.