Lost to D-Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While rubbing the length of his shaft, my wife responded to the stranger, "I would love to take a better look at your cock."

"Then, what is stopping you?"

Her next words hurt, "Nothing, I really want to touch it. You're right, I may not get another chance."

My wife seemed curious. She stopped stroking the bump in his pants and found the top of his fly. Even with music playing inside, I could hear the sound of his zipper as her hand moved down the front of his crotch. Her fingertips found the opening. Although their bodies were pressed together, I could see her hand slip inside his fly.

The thrill on her face showed she had found his cock. She carefully pulled it out. While I stroked my own cock, I watched my wife give the stranger a handjob. It was bad enough that she let him half-undress her, but now she was trying to please him and she wasn't timid or reluctant about it.

My chest tightened up as I realized my wife had her hand around another man's cock. Not just another man, a complete stranger until just a couple of hours ago. She was no different than a whore at the end of a dark alley with her customer. The thought both disgusted me and thrilled me. They kissed while my wife stroked the stranger's cock. Hoping no one ever found out what I was doing, I stroked my cock to the same tempo as my wife's hand.

After more kissing, more groping and more stroking, the stranger pulled away and said, "Oh yes, baby. You've got me so hot right now, I need to fuck you."

Instead of being shocked, my wife gave him the ultimate compliment. She said, "You're too big. I don't think I could handle you inside me. I have never been with someone so long and thick."

With a chuckle, he responded, "There is only one way to find out. I promise to be gentle."

She seemed more afraid of his cock than worried about me or our marriage when she said. "I don't think I can do it."

"You can do it, babe. I know you really want to."

Still stroking his cock, my wife looked down at his shaft in her hand and said, "I want to say yes but I can't. I'm scared."

Not discouraged by my wife's hesitation, the stranger kissed her. Again, she was lost to his lips. Still half naked, she lifted her knee up and wrapped her lower leg around the back of his legs. I knew this gesture. She was offering herself to him. Without stopping their kiss, he reached down, hooked his hand under her knee and accepted the gift.

As he slid his hand up her leg, her short green dress followed until she was showing all of her bare white thigh. She didn't stop him. As a matter of fact, when the stranger reached the top of her thigh, she pulled her dress even higher so it was easier for him to fondle her.

With her dress scrunched up around her waist, the stranger got his first look at my wife's trimmed snatch through her sheer black panties. He immediately started to fondle her pubic mound. When he found the edge of her panties, his fingers slipped under the elastic and brushed them aside.

Even though I couldn't see his hand clearly, I could tell by the movement of his arm that he was finger fucking my wife. The look on my wife's face confirmed it. She always loved to be fingered.

Her head tilted backwards as his hand pushed back and forth between her legs. I could tell she liked what he was doing to her because her mouth was wide open and her eyes were shut. She enjoyed it so much that she made it easier for him by hooking her foot over the lowest railing and spreading her legs even wider for him.

My half naked wife was the hottest sight I had ever seen. Even her pornagraphic shadow on the wall was stimulating. I couldn't stop myself any more. More than ever before, I needed to cum. My balls tightened and my cock swelled in anticipation. I couldn't stop myself.

As the stranger finger fucked my moaning wife, I sprayed white cum all over the side of the red brick wall. Spurt after spurt, I couldn't stop cumming as my willing wife humped his wet hand. I pumped my penis to paint the wall with my sperm. Finally, I ran dry. As the blood rushed from my head, I felt like I would blackout.

Pulling back around the corner of the building, I silently collapsed against the wall. Neither a groan nor gasp escaped my lips but I felt my heart banging against my ribcage. I was surprised they couldn't hear it. I had never cum so hard in my life.

As I tried to catch my breath, I heard the stranger say, "You're so goddamn hot. I want to fuck you so badly. When are you flying home?"

Not wanting to miss any part of the drama, I peered around the corner just as my wife replied, "We fly back in the morning. We won't have time."

Unlike me, the stranger knew how to coax more out of my wife. When she wouldn't agree to his plan, he stopped finger fucking her. With her pussy juice covering his hand, he pinched her nipple and instructed her, "Figure out how you can get away."

I could see my wife thinking, plotting but nothing came to her mind. Normally smart, I think my wife was lost in a sexual fog. As the stranger tweaked her nipple, my wife flinched but she didn't pull away.

Instead, she moaned. While he pleased her body, her mind tried to figure out a way to cheat on me but failed. As she bit her lip, she released a sigh. "I can't think of anything."

The stranger was fondling my wife's breast as he offered her some options, "Can you sneak out after he goes to sleep tonight? I'll get a room in your hotel and you can sneak down to my room. I can't let you slip through my fingers."

"No, he is a light sleeper. I would never get out of the room."

"Okay then, my car is down the street. Let's go there so we can be comfortable."

"We can't. If we go out front, someone may see walking to your car. My husband may find out."

Frustrated, he pleaded, "Please, baby. I need you so badly."

My wife was frustrated too as she voiced her desire, "Oh, what are you doing to me. I need you too. My thighs are so wet."

"I can't take this anymore. Stop teasing me and let's do it right here. We are alone and no one will know. Show me that you want me."

From the same lips that told me, "I do." at our wedding, I heard, "Okay, fuck me right here."

Before she could change her mind, the stranger spun my wife around and had her grab the iron railing surrounding the stoop. While holding her by the waist with one hand, he put a hand on the back of her head and pushed her downwards until her upper torso was horizontal to the ground. Like a cop frisking a suspect, the stranger nudged the inside of her feet apart with his foot.

My wife was a fast learner. Holding the railing with both hands, she cooperated by spreading her legs and pushing her round, tight ass towards him, wriggling it. I'll never forget the tension in her long legs perched on her tall black heels. Looking back over her shoulder at him, she was ready for him.

The stranger flipped her dress up to her waist to expose her sheer black panties. With little bows on each hip, I should have remembered her panties but I didn't. He tried to slip her panties off but he became frustrated because her legs were spread so wide. I laughed to myself as he realized he had her spread her legs too soon.

Not in the mood to wait, the stranger used both hands to grab the side of her panty and pulled on the seam. With barely any effort by the stranger, I could hear the material ripping until he tore it. No longer able to stay up, her black panties slid down her left leg until it rested around her ankle. Now, her pussy was bare and available to him.

I watched intently as the stranger unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall around his ankles. His boxer shorts followed next. So his shirt didn't get stained, he pulled it up and tucked it under his chin. He had the flat hard stomach of someone who spent time at the gym. But, I was shocked when I saw his cock. It was as thick as my wrist and stretched up to his belly button.

At first, I couldn't believe he was going to try to bury that pole into my petite wife. Holding her so she didn't squirm away, he rubbed the head of his cock against my wife's wet pussy.

My wife reached back to help him. The two of them worked together to get his cock lubricated and inside her. Little by little, he pushed his shaft deeper and the, slowly pulled it out. With each stroke, she seemed to get wetter and wetter. Even from this distance, I could see her juices glistening on his cock.

As he thrust inside her, her breasts undulated back and forth. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked so sexy, so desirable. I realized that I didn't appreciate her as much as I should when I heard her say, "Oh god, you are so big. I'll do anything you want but please fuck me. I want to feel you explode inside me."

When I heard those words, I noticed my cock was hard again. I had never been able to get hard twice in a night. I wasted no time before stroking my cock again and watching them.

Calm and clear, he instructed her, "Bend over some more so I can slip deeper inside you."

She obeyed. She pushed her ass higher and her head lower. "Is this better?"

"Perfect."

Holding her by her hips, he started to stroke his cock inside her as if she belonged to him. In the squalid ruins of Detroit's back lots, I watched my wife getting fucked by a stranger with a massive cock. Their bodies slapping together sounded like applause.

The worst part was that she was enjoying being fucked by him so much. Better than she had ever enjoyed being fucked by me. I have never seen her so happy or so excited. By the look on her face, for the first time, I knew what I woman in heat looked like.

I stroked my penis while watching my wife bent over with her dress around her waist and her legs spread wide. To maintain her balance while he stroked his cock inside of her, she grasped the metal railing tighter.

I could hear her say, "You feel so good inside of me. I have never felt so full in my life. Even though your cock can almost split me in two, I love the way it feels. My entire body is opening up to you, trying to find room to take in more of you. Fuck me."

If I was him, I would have died to hear those words directed to me but he just grunted back at her. Every once and awhile, his thrusts made her lose her grip but her long red fingernails managed to find the thick railings again before she fell over. In her struggle to hold on to the railing while the stranger fucked her, I noticed the diamond on her wedding ring twinkle at me.

Perched on her black high heel shoes, she was the perfect height for the stranger to fuck her without a care. Holding her by her round hips, he methodically pumped his cock into my petite wife. Again and again. I just watched. He had already lasted longer than I ever had and he didn't seem close to cumming. Although she had totally given herself to him, he continued to taunt her.

"How does it feel to get fucked by a real man instead of a whiny punk like your husband?"

Avoiding any disparaging remarks about me, my wife said, "You can have me anytime you want. You're more man than I can handle but I am yours for the asking."

"Am I more of a man than your husband?"

Again, she avoided insulting me, "Please don't stop. I'm almost there."

After a few long, slow strokes of his shaft into her pussy, he reached down and diddled her clit. My wife involuntarily shuddered at his touch. Finally, he froze. He stopped fingering her and stroking his cock inside her.

Standing perfectly still, he said, "Tell me that I am a better fuck than your husband. Say it or I'll pull out and you can crawl back to your husband. Tell me how much more you want me than your puny husband. Tell me that you're my little slut."

Frustrated by his restrain, my wife tried to push her hips back against him but he didn't let her move. With his hands locked on her hips, he held her still as she struggled for more penetration. As I watched, my previously reluctant wife became an animal in heat.

Finally, the denial of his cock coerced my wife into answering the stranger's questions. With the same voice she uses on me when she has to admit she is wrong, she said, "Yes, you're right. I'm your slut."

When she admitted it, he let go of her hips and let her fuck herself on his rod. As she kept rocking back and forth against him, he said, "Tell me more."

The implied threat was that if she didn't tell more, he would stop. Like a snitch in front of the warden, she rattled off a list of my offenses, "God damn it, if you must know, I am not attracted to him. You're more of a man than my husband ever dreamed of being. You're better looking. A better kisser. A better lover. I have to fake it with him so he will stop screwing me. On the other hand, I'd never get tired of you. I could cum with just a touch of your finger."

"Do you belong to me or your husband?"

Without hesitation, she said, "I belong to you. Ask me to do anything and I'll do it. Tell me to say something and I'll scream it. I am yours to do with as you please but, please, don't stop fucking me. It feels so good. I want you to pump me full of your cum so I can remember what it feels like to be a woman."

Satisfied with her confession, he started fucking her again and soon their movements were in sync. He used long slow strokes to penetrate her tight pussy with his shaft. Soon, her tightness was washed away with her own juices. They were both silent as they concentrated on their carnal exercise.

Finally, from the look on his face, he couldn't hold back any longer. More slapping and grunting was followed by his declaration, "Goddamn, I'm cumming."

The difference between pain and pleasure was written on his face as his orgasm possessed him. His thrusts became shorter but more intense. Like a horny dog on a guest's leg, he locked his arms around her so he could hump her until he was done. As his head rocked backwards, I could tell he was spilling his seed inside my wife. His hips thrust with every spurt.

When she felt his deposit, the look on my wife's face turned joyous, almost ecstatic. Taking each spurt of his hot cum, a big, wide smile crossed her face. She has the same look when she has a piece of chocolate.

The stranger didn't need to hold her hips so tightly because it was obvious that she wasn't going anywhere. He was more than pleasing her. It was the final straw. Without caring who heard her, my wife let loose a loud, guttural groan, "I'm cuming too."

Her words echoed from wall to wall and back again. As a non-participating observer, I had never seen my wife cum before tonight. In all of our time together, I had never watched my wife masturbate or cum with the lights on. She was beautiful.

I will never forget the sight. Her eyes were wide open as if she had just received the biggest surprise of her life. Still bent over, my wife gripped the iron railing so hard her knuckles turned white as she started to shake.

Every muscle in her body contracted and lengthened in quick succession as she started to shake. It was as if, she couldn't make up her mind if she should enjoy it or try to escape. With her body twitching, my wife's neck extended upwards until her chin was pointing high into the night sky. Her mouth was open wide in a silent scream as her body trembled.

After watching them both cum, I couldn't hold back. For the second time that night, I shot another load onto the wall. For the next few moments, the three of us squeezed the last twitches out of our orgasms. For a moment, I felt a kinship with the stranger, an unspoken bond. The difference was that he deposited his load inside my wife's tight womb while I deposited mine onto the brick wall again.

Finally, when the rush passed, he pulled his limp cock out of my wife and they both stood up. They looked exhausted but happy while they dressed in silence. While putting her breasts back inside her dress, she said to the stranger, "That was unbelievable. You were great. I have never felt so good. I am so happy I met you."

Forcing her hand over the lump in his trousers, he replied, "You are so hot that I'm still hard. I want you again."

My wife giggled and said, "We can't. I need to hurry back inside before my husband has a heart attack."

When they were fully dressed, my wife gave the stranger one last kiss. I watched as she leaned against him, physically acknowledging she belonged to him. He took advantage of her surrender and slipped his hand inside her dress to fondle my wife's breast one last time. He said, "I need to see you again."

"I don't know how we can do it. I'm leaving tomorrow morning."

"I'll work it out. You'll see."

As my wife was reassured, they kissed again. After a moment, my wife pushed him away and, as if forced by an unwanted obligation, declared, "I need to check on my husband. Go peek inside to see if it is safe."

Acting as a lookout for my dutiful wife, the stranger opened the door and went inside. While he was gone, she turned around and put red lipstick on her puffy lips. As she fixed her makeup, she scanned the back lot for witnesses. She took her time checking the darkness to see if anyone else knew her secret.

Finally, he stuck his head out and announced, "It's clear. Let's go."

As she turned to follow him through the open door, she glanced down at her forgotten panties. No one could miss them. The black ball of sheer fabric seemed so foreign on the hard concrete.

I expected her to pick them up but she smiled and left them there as she turned to leave. She must have thought that since she couldn't wear them, she didn't need them. Or maybe, she didn't want any evidence of their tryst. Or maybe she thought, I would never know her pussy was bare. After a moment the couple disappeared inside, holding hands.

After the back door shut behind them, I scurried over to the stoop and grabbed her discarded panties. They were wet, torn and fragrant. I stuffed the evidence of her adultery into my pocket and I crept back down the alley. I had to get back to the table before them.

When I got to the locked gate, I peered over and saw someone, an intruder, walking to their car. As I waited for them to leave, I thought about the night's events. I had always imagined her with someone else but now, I had seen it. Deep inside, I realized that my jealousy had pushed her into the arms of another and I didn't know what she would do next.

Now, that I seen her with someone else, I felt differently than I thought I would. Instead of being mad, I enjoyed it. I made a promise to myself. So that she wouldn't leave me, I would become a loving and adoring husband. No more jealousy. No more attitudes. I would become the man she deserved.

I didn't want her to leave me but I knew that, every once in awhile, I would push her into becoming mad at me. Mad enough to do something about it. If I kept pushing, maybe she would punish me again. Hopefully, she would punish me with another betrayal.

As the intruder's car started, I reached into my pocket and fondled her panties. They were so small that they would fit inside the palm of my hand. They were soft and moist. As the car vanished down the street, I put my fingers to my nose and inhaled.

With a flash, the pungent aroma of my wife's arousal made my cock hard again while a dozen images of my wife's affair flashed before my eyes. Her breast. Their kiss. His cock. Her surrender. For the third time that night, I got another hardon.

Knowing I had to get to our table before the traitors, I forced the drama from my mind. I looked up and down the street to make sure the coast was clear and found a foothold.

As I climbed over the fence, I wondered what my wife would say to me. How would she explain her absence? What lie she would tell me? I wondered what degrading comment the stranger would say and how I would react. A hundred scenarios played out in my mind but one thought stood steadfast, "How many more panties will my wife lose?"