All Comments on 'Lost Virginity'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
another rich naive man meets rich wounded woman...

At least in this one they didn't get married in the first 2 days.

If she divorced her husband and couldn't stand him why the hell does she still call herself 'missus'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If this was a movie it would be a chick flick

Grey Eagle:

Nothing wrong with that. There was enough he-male stuff to attract the male of the species. This Horny 'ol Sailor loved it 'cause I love a happy ending. "Cry for happy?" That's the second time I've read it in your works and it takes me back a whole lot of years to various cruises in the orient. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You are the man

This could very well be my favorite Grey Eagle story. I have had the pleasure, and the pain, of reading most of your stories so I speak from some experience. I much prefer this type story from your extensive collection. I don't condone cheating so I don't like those stories. This type is my cup of tea. More please, and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best so far

A well told tale. Holds interest, draws the reader in, big plus, a happy ending.

I am slow,but I finally realized all of theses stories are related. The only thing bad about that, is like myself, some schmuck begins reading six or seven of your stories and can't find the first one.

All of the characters were well defined until Jim became a villain and a total roue, not just a current bed friend of Bev. His comments don't track for the character as executed before and in the closing phrases.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh how I wwish

How I wish I could have found a Marine like Sean, it was an exceptionally well-written story and I enjoyed it immensely. Keep up the outstanding work, and I look foward to reading more from you.

lilBJgirllilBJgirlalmost 17 years ago
Wow

That was, without a doubt, outstanding. Truly fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good story somewhere

The dialogue was really stiff (but not in a good way) and took me out of the story. Nobody talks like "I am" "you are" it's "I'm" and "you're"- and during parts of the story it switched to some of that but then went back.

EuanEuanover 15 years ago
not up to standard

You usually write so well, what happened this time? It simply wasn't up to your usual standard. The dialog was wooden and it just didn't work as a story.

The sex was good, as was the outline of the story, but sorry didn't work as well as you usually do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Research

Hi Grey Eagle.

Even though this is anonymous I am offering criticism and not flames. I would give you my contact but I am always anonymous. It is my way.

I was enjoying this story until I read this paragraph:

"Yes I am a Black belt, tenth Dan or Kyu, in Shito-ryu Karate, Black belt, eighth Dan in Tae Kwon Do, I have a black belt, tenth Dan, in Jujitsu, and a black belt in Judo."

Part of a good story is the ability of the reader to '"suspend disbelief" and enter the world of the story. When I read this I totally lost that ability. As a Martial Artist, there was so much wrong with it that I could not cover it all in this format. The most egregious part was the lack of the fundamental knowledge of the definitions and deferences between Kyu and Dan ranks in almost any system.

You could have easily avoided this error just by doing a google search with the question "what is a kyu"

Until that point, I was enjoying your story. I see now that this was one of your earlier efforts and will be reading more. I hope you don't forget to do your home work when you work in unfamiliar areas as I enjoyed the flow of the story otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wht?

Another story with no ending. This is starting to a trend lately. Not a bad story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anybody

on Literotica know the difference between loose and lose?

FlygurlFlygurlalmost 3 years ago

inspirational fro me as a beginner

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Great story. Love can make you do things most would seem out of place but when in love it seem natural.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a disparity of experience for the new young couple. Yet an aching desire to find a matching spouse overcomes the mix and match dating games. Abundant affluence helps smooth the friction of grinding poverty. Good luck, kids! Too bad mature senior mentors are not present for stability and counsel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous