All Comments on 'Lotus Flower'

by Honey123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Very good.

A great story about one's doubts and curiosity. Sometimes, fantasies, eventhough unrealized or just not meant to be, serve as a nice distraction from real life.

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 19 years ago
lotus flower

expectations only lead to disapointments, I saw the name/ title and clicked on to read, I love the lotus and then saw who the author was and relished in this marvelous tale, nice write honey~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
loved it!

the grass may not have been so greener on the other side, but on the toilet seat was a hell of a ride! thanx honey xxx

mtnman2003mtnman2003about 19 years ago
Got me, loved the format.......

Honey.... Great read!! We are seeing great improvement in you as a writer...... Watching you bloom with this story!!!

Nice job babe!!

Tomorrow'sGoneTomorrow'sGoneabout 19 years ago
Anything to keep you cumming, honey...

I really liked how it had a taste of reality in it that is usually lacking from some erotic stories. The fact that it was not so serious that I was able to smile while reading some parts was refreshing. Keep writing, honey!

Evil AlpacaEvil Alpacaabout 19 years ago
Cheating!

No! Lesbian sex must be real! No fantasy! You cheat!

:)

Nice story, beautifully edited! Keep writing forever and ever and ever and ever and . . .

gotwood49gotwood49about 19 years ago
Another great one!

What a well-written, hot, romantic story, Honey. You keep getting better and better as a writer. I know this took a long time, but it was worth it, and I can't wait for the next one!

BelegonBelegonalmost 19 years ago
Much to like here...

...and I really do. Exploring a couple of themes at once and done quite well. I definitely can identify with the ability of the protaganist to "lose herself" at times...

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonalmost 19 years ago
Great story sweetie

(ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND HELP WITH THIS STORY. IT TOOK A LONG TIME COMING)

So did I honey, it was a long wait to come at the end and I barely managed to hold out.

It is a great story and I am sorry I took so long to get to it, but like I said, I had put it in my bookmarks/favorites and finally had a long, slooow, easy, time to read it. It was hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I got three paragraphs in, and bailed. I don’t like “present tense” stories. I just won’t read them. This author may be the best thing to come down the pike since Papa Hemingway, but if he, or she, continues to write stories in present tense, I’ll never know it. It’s just a personal quirk of mine, and I mean no offense to the author, but that’s just the way I am.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous