Lotus Flower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honey123
Honey123
220 Followers

"Oh, Lori!" He exclaims after a moment and rolls off me, laughing. "I mean, Oh, Lordy! Oh, Lordy, that was good!"

"Asshole!" I say and smack him on his ass. "I did NOT say Lori!"

"Yeah, yeah...whatever!" He laughs again. "I am just teasing you, relax." He slides his body up against mine and wraps his arms around me. I snuggle into him, shaking my head. "Damn," he whispers. "You get better and better at this, you know that?"

"Mmm.." I nod silently, closing my eyes feeling warm and safe inside his arms. I wiggle my butt against him and feel him getting hard again. I smile as I feel his cock jerk. He slides tight against me. "How do you do that?"

"I don't know. It's just another muscle." He says and jerks it again. I can feel his shoulders move and know he is laughing. "I guess it's like how you contract the walls of your vagina."

"Ok." I say and wiggle against him again, reaching back to caress his buttocks as we slowly grind into one another.

"Speaking of which," Tony starts. "How about turning around so I can finish what we started."

I turn around and wrap my legs around Tony's waist as he easily slides into me. He feels so good. His cock fills my pussy, my lips wrapping tightly around his growing muscle. I push my hips up against it. I love the way it feels. The way he feels.

~ ~ ~

Work was getting more hectic than ever! It's been a few weeks since I was last with Tony and haven't been back to the massage parlor either. I haven't left work earlier than 8 o'clock in the evening and barely slept.

When taking a rare lunch break, I returned to my desk and noticed a note taped to my phone. It read:

"Jazz, Lori from Lotus Massage Parlor called. She asked that you call her."

I looked at the note and felt a pang in my stomach. I thought about "the incident" a few times, but with work getting so busy, I didn't harp on it. Figuring that was really the best. I had canceled my last two appointments and I was sure that was why she was calling. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I dial the number before I could talk myself out of it.

"Lotus Massage Parlor, Lori speaking. Can I help you?" came the sexy voice over the phone.

Breathing deeply, I said, "Hi, Lori. It's Jasmine." During that split second of waiting, I was totally aware that my heart was pumping a mile a minute.

"Jazz?" Came the reply, "Finally! I was beginning to think you were avoiding me."

Before I could answer, Lori started to tell me that they were having a special on massages, ½ off prices for the holidays. I knew she could have mailed me the flier, I saw one on Patricia's desk the other day and wondered why I hadn't receive it as well.

"You canceled your last two appointments and I had a chance to tell you in person," Lori said. "Plus...", she paused. I waited, listening to her breathing. Was it just as rapid as mine? I heard her take a deep breath as she continued.

"Plus, I wanted to tell you that Kiki and I will be closing shop." Lori paused and it took me a few minutes to fully understand what she meant.

"Oh, Lori. I am sorry," I began. More like sorry for me, I thought to myself.

"Sorry? Why?" she said. "No need to be. It's the best thing. Anyway, I have an opening for you and will not take no for an answer," she continued.

"I don't know. There is so much work here," I whined into the receiver.

"As late as you want. Actually, the later the better. I have plenty of clients. You could be my last appointment." she offered.
I rubbed the back of my neck and felt a slight ache as I did this. I looked at my calendar. "How about this evening around 8?" I suggested. "Unless that is too late?" I questioned Lori.

"No. It's perfect," came her reply. "Tonight, 8 o'clock. Bye!"

She hung up before I had a chance to reply or to change my mind. Suddenly I noticed that my palms were wet and wiped them on my slacks. "No time to think," I whispered under my breath. Before I knew it, the day had flown by. I lifted my head only to wave goodbye to Patricia, who pointed to the clock.

"Jazz? It's 7:30. You should go home now," Patricia said as she tapped on my door, poking in her head.
"What?" I asked not hearing her.

"7:30. It's 7:30 - go home now," she urged.

"Oh! Crap!" I exclaimed, jumping up and looking at my wristwatch. "I have a massage appointment!" I gathered up the files on my desk, grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

The traffic wasn't cooperating in the least. Again. The minutes kept ticking away. I could only hope Lori would still be there at this point. I knew I could use a really good massage. "15 minutes late," I think to myself as I motor towards the store front. I try the door, which is locked and peer through the glass. The lights are still on, I can hear music. I start to bang on the door again and see movement, then see Lori's figure coming closer. She is smiling as she opens the door.

"I thought you forgot. I just called your office," Lori says as she opens the door wider to let me in.

As I walk through I notice that the whole place is boxed up and practically empty.

"Wow. How soon are you leaving?" I turn and question Lori.

"Well, within a month's time." Lori starts ignoring my "What?" and continues, "Kiki's and I have been going through some difficulties and well, even though we will be relocating, we need to see if this is what we want, for each other...."

"Oh...I saw the two of you arguing that one day...." my words trail off as I watch Lori turn away from me and sit on the couch in the waiting area.

"Yes. Kiki is a jealous person. She's afraid she'll lose me . . that I need to get something out of my system." Lori's voice was soft and filled with sadness. I feel an ache in my stomach and sit down next to her. I take her hands in mine and we just look at each other.

"Well, I'd fly to get a massage from you any day," I smile at her, hoping to lighten the conversation. "Speaking of which...?"

"Yes..of course! Go put on a towel, I want to lock up."

I go to the bathroom and before I begin to take my clothing off, I wonder if I should remove all my clothing, taking my panties off as well, wondering if she would notice. I look around realizing that I will miss this place, well, Lori, mostly. Her words "...needed to get something out of my system," just spun in my head. "Don't we all?" I think as I put the cover down on the toilet. As I sit down to remove my shoes, my mind wanders. I start thinking about Lori and how I fantasized about her the other day when I was with Tony. I close my eyes, resting my head back against the wall, thinking that this is my last day with Lori. I'll miss her and those hands . . .

"I am going to miss that body of yours." Lori's voice breaks through my thoughts and I spin around so fast, I just about fall into her arms.
Holding her hands out, Lori steadies me. Slowly she brings her head down until our lips touch ever so lightly. "Please," I whisper urgently against her lips, "please..." Closing my eyes, I wait. I hear Lori laugh before I feel her lips on mine, the tip of her tongue gently persuading my lips to open and pushing further into my mouth, searching for my tongue.

Moaning, I push my toweled body against hers, my arms coming around to circle her within them. Her hands slide up my arms, pausing to cradle my face as the kiss begins to deepen. I feel the towel begin to slip off my naked body and was unsure if the cold air from the A/C or the fact that my breasts were pressing against her stiffened my nipples. Wanting desperately to feel her body against mine, I slide my hands under her blouse.

Her hands are now caressing my sides, moving over my hip, lower. I feel her fingers scratching across my belly. I shiver and moan at her touch, feeling her fingers move lower and lower....finally touching, stroking, caressing the wetness, the swollen lips. Moaning, I begin to involuntarily move against her fingers. Lifting her head, I feel her lips making their way down my body. Knowing I can't steady myself, I feel Lori's soft breath against my pussy. Standing, taking my hand, she leads me to the massage table.

As I sit there waiting, Lori spreads my thighs, placing herself between them, her eyes never leaving mine. Her hand caressing my cheek, fingernails gliding down my neck, cupping my breast. Bending her head, she takes my nipple into her mouth, sucking on it, flicking her tongue on the hard nub before taking it further into her mouth. I feel her teeth rake over my hardening nipple. I inhale a shallow breath quickly, arching my back, rising my breast to her mouth.

I feel her hand glide down my torso, her fingers slipping between my thighs. One finger stroking closer and closer to that wet patch, now pulsating with desire. I gasp as she slides her finger between my wet slit, directly and easily into me. Caressing me gently, I move my hips rhythmically with her touch wanting more inside me. As if spoken, I feel another slide deep into me.

"Oh, God, Lori." I moan and with just those words, I feel her fingers moving in and out, her expert fingers knowing where to touch me, how to touch me.

As I throw my head back, closing my eyes, I feel her tongue trailing along my stomach, my muscles jumping, my hips beckoning her lower. I feel her tongue on my clit, and moan louder, spreading my legs wider, opening myself to her. "Yes" I gasped, over and over as she sucks on my clit, licking me, drinking me. I thrust my hips feeling my body shake and entangle my hands into her hair pushing her harder upon my clit. I moan louder as my orgasm comes, feeling Lori's hands grip my hips, bringing me closer to her. Her tongue never stops its assault on my clit, her breath creating goose bumps everywhere on my skin. My hips thrust involuntarily upwards, my ass flexing to drive my hips forward, capturing her tongue deep within me.

After what seems like forever, Lori lifts her face, biting her lip and smiling up at me. Bending down towards her, we kiss again. I taste myself on her lips. Her cheeks glisten with my wetness, my fluids. Her face is flushed, her breathing ragged. I feel movement in her hips, pressing against my thighs. Her need showing.
"I want to taste you." I whisper against her mouth and watch, as if in a dream, as she rises, slowly undoing the buttons of her white jacket, letting it fall on the ground and revealing to me the most beautiful body I have ever seen. I reach to her slowly unbuttoning her blouse, letting my fingers skim over the warm skin lying beneath. My finger tips caressing the nape of her neck, raking my fingernails over her swollen breast, the material of her bra stretching with her protruding nipple. Sliding my hands across her arms, I reach behind her and unclasp her bra, standing back to watch it slide down to free her breasts. I kneel in front of her, slowly peeling her spandex pants down her thighs, bending closer I trace my tongue along the front of her panties, reaching the skin at the seam, that warm soft spot between her thigh and mound. I feel her arch her hips to me, her hand in my hair, pulling me tighter, closer to her. I can smell her, breathing her in, she is intoxicating me. My hands caress the sides of her thighs moving around to cup her full bottom in my hands. I look up at her, smiling.

"You're beautiful." I say quietly, my eyes once again skimming over her body. My heart pounding wildly in my chest, wanting desperately to grab hold of her and pull her to me; but unsure of myself and what to do. Lori reaches down and lifts my body up against hers, gasping as our skin touches, melting into each other. Her hands cup the sides of my face as she draws me to her. Our lips touch and part, a kiss more intense than our first. My hands grabbing her head, her arms pulling me tightly to her. Our bodies begin to move against each other, I reach down and feel the wetness between her thighs. I pull away from her and slide off the table. Seeing her confused look, I look at the ceiling, shaking my head.

"I'm new at this...I don't know if I can..." My hand covering my eyes as I let out an embarrassed laugh.

"Shhh." Lori says, standing in front of me, placing a finger against my lips. "You'll know what to do and no matter how you do, I have wanted this for a long time."

Lori grabbed my hand in hers and brought it to her breast. Suddenly I wanted to make sure that whatever I did to her would be wonderful, special, creating long-lasting memories. I had this incredible desire taste every part of her, to touch her. Replacing my hand with my lips, I began to tease her nipple, pulling it between my teeth lightly, sucking at the nub. Lori's voice in the background urging me on, telling me how good she was feeling.

Walking her slowly backward until her back bumped against the wall, I placed my hands against it, along the sides of her body. I began working my tongue from her breast down her stomach, finally reaching the slit of her pussy. I could hear her moan and press her hips forward, mashing my tongue harder against her clit. I continued to lick her pussy, tasting her.

"Jazz.." Lori moaned deeply. For the next few minutes, I tongue-fucked her, tasting her, enjoying her. Not really quite sure if what I was doing was right, and really just going on her moaning and body movements, I slid a finger between her lips below my chin, sliding it gently into her. Hearing her moan louder, I continued moving it in and out, back and forth, bringing my finger up to her clit, massaging it and then back down, dipping it into her.
As she thrust her hips towards me, I began sucking at her. This action made her moan, "Yes! Jazz!" I continued sucking, adding a second finger, pushing deeper into her wet hole. I started to feel her muscles contract tightly against my fingers, I knew that, as she entangled her fingers in my hair pushing my face closer to her, she was beginning her orgasm. I stayed this way until her moaning lessened and her body stilled.

"Jazz!" Lori paused. Smiling, I kiss a path up her stomach, until I reach her mouth, kissing her, softly. Our lips, our sexes, our breasts, and bodies melted into one another.

"Jazz!" I hear her voice, more demanding, questioning. "JAZZ!?!"

~ ~ ~

"Jazz?" Lori's voice and her knocking on the door, "You alright in there? Jazz?"

I am jolted out of my fantasy and almost fall off the toilet seat. A bit embarrassed, I flush the toilet in pretense, raising my voice over the rushing water, "Oh. . . uhm, yes...must've eaten something bad for lunch today. I'll be right out!"

I look in the mirror and shake my head, putting cold water on my cheeks to cool them off. My fantasy was so real. "How long was I in here?" I think to myself trying desperately to gain my composure.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Lori says from behind the closed door.

"Yes . . . I'll be out in a minute." I respond. Breathing deeply, I open the door to find Lori looking at me with a concerned look on her face.

Seeing me fully clothed, she gives me a disappointed look as she walks over to me, resting her hand on my shoulder. Her touch is electrifying and I jerk away from her, a puzzled look flashes over her face. Rubbing my hand on my forehead, I close my eyes and tell her that I think it's best if I go home and lay down for a bit. Handing Lori the towel, I turn to get my pocketbook and see a package next to it. The packaging was simple, white wrapping paper with a simple red bow.

"That's for you!" Lori says walking over to me. "It's a gift from me and Kiki. A thank you to our 'special' customers."

"A goodbye gift?" My voice trails off as I open the gift. Inside there is a beautiful Lladro of a Lotus flower. So wonderfully muted in color, but nonetheless, a magnificent gift.

"It's lovely, Lori." I stare at the gift. A lump forming in my throat and I try very hard to fight back tears.

"Oh, it's nothing, we're doing that for all of our special customers!"
"Oh . . ." Hoping my voice doesn't reflect the disappointment I was feeling in the pit of my stomach. "It's positively beautiful! Thank you and, of course, Kiki."

With that, we say goodbye, Lori jotting down my next appointment a day just before they close shop. Making my way home, I thought about my decision to leave the massage parlor when I did. As much as my fantasy of being with another woman, well, Lori, was incredible, I just couldn't picture myself actually playing it out in real life. I would have been mortified if I had made a fool out of myself. Especially when I realized Lori had no intentions with me, other than my just being a "special customer!"

I park my car and start walking towards my apartment, realizing that some fantasies are just best when left fantasies. "It was a damn good fantasy, though." I think, laughing to myself but then I see Tony and I sober up. He is looking gorgeous as ever, sitting on the stoop outside my apartment. Next to him is a bouquet of roses.

"Tony? What in the world?" Trying desperately not to run into his arms, I walk slowly towards him. I need him right now, to feel safe in his arms.

"Didn't we have a dinner date?" He says as he hands me the roses.

"I don't think so. . ." I arch my eyebrow mentally running through my calendar, taking the roses and bringing them to my nose deeply inhaling their beautiful scent.

"Well, then it's a good thing I ate." He laughs, bending down to plant a kiss on my nose. "Maybe it was dessert we had plans for?"

I shake my head laughing at him and swat him gently with my flowers so that they don't get ruined.

"You read my mind again, I needed you desperately tonight." I say, smiling at him.

Pulling me closer to him so that our noses are touching, Tony whispers against my lips, "How do you know I didn't need you?"

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND HELP WITH THIS STORY. IT TOOK A LONG TIME COMING AND I SINCERELY HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED READING IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT. DON'T FORGET ~ YOUR VOTES AND FEEDBACK HELP KEEP MY HONEY CUMMING.....

P.S. ~ I ESPECIALLY WANT TO THAT YOU, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE......

Honey123
Honey123
220 Followers
12