Loud Mouthed Mother in Law

Story Info
Husband deals with mother in law as wife watches.
1.9k words
4.1
211.8k
78
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers

"Okay...that's it. I've had enough of this." I said.

I got up quickly startling both my wife Kelly and her mother Mary. I went to the bedroom and came back quickly with a box of things.

"John...what are you doing?" Kelly asked.

"I'm shutting your mom up." I said.

"You miserable piece of shit...I don't have to shut up. If you don't like what I'm saying you can leave." Mary said.

"You're right...you don't have to shut up. I can't make you stop talking, but I can do this." I said.

I pulled a ball gag out of the box and moved to put it in place.

"What do you think you're..." Mary said, but she was cut off as I forced the ball into her mouth and strapped it in place.

She tried to grab it and pull it away, but I grabbed one of her arms, locked it in some hand cuffs then grabbed her other arm, pulled them both behind her and locked the handcuffs keeping her arms trapped behind her.

She tried to stand up, but I held her down in the chair and quickly tied her legs to the legs of the chair. Mary was straining and screaming, but Kelly had remained surprisingly quiet the whole time.

"There...that's better. The gag doesn't take care of all of the noise, but it certainly cuts it down a lot." I said.

"John...why did you do that?" Kelly asked.

"Because your mother has done nothing but bitch and moan and try to convince you that you made a mistake in marrying me for 4 years and I'm sick of it. I'm not putting up with any more of her shit." I said.

"What is gagging her and tying her up going to accomplish?" Kelly asked.

"I'm not done with her yet. Kelly...you need to decide something right now. Do you want to be here while it happens or would you rather leave? I'm about to get started." I said.

Kelly was confused, but she nodded her head.

"I'll stay. What are you going to do to her?" Kelly asked.

"I can't tell you that...it would take away the suspense and ruin the fun. The first thing I need isn't in the box so I'll be right back. She better not be free when I get back." I said.

I went to the kitchen and got a large pair of scissors.

"What do you need those for?" Kelly asked.

"I need to cut some things." I said.

I moved over beside Mary, took the sleeve of her blouse in my left hand to hold it as my right hand worked the scissors. I cut my way up one sleeve and then the other.

"You're ruining her favorite blouse." Kelly said.

"An added bonus." I said.

I had stopped at the shoulders when I got to the top of the sleeves so I continued across into the collar of the blouse. These cuts allowed the sleeves to be free of her arms and the shoulders free from her shoulders.

The blouse was now reduced to little more than a button up tube top. I snipped away the buttons and the front of the blouse opened. I pulled the remains of the blouse away and held them up in front of Mary who was now only wearing a bra on her upper body.

"What a pity...this was such a nice blouse." I said.

I got on my knees beside Mary and grabbed the hem of her skirt and started cutting. I cut all the way up and then forcefully yanking the remains of the skirt out from under her ass leaving Mary in nothing but a bra and a pair of panties.

"Mary I'm surprised at you...the woman who is so totally obsessed with making sure all of her clothes go together is wearing an unmatched bra and panties? For shame." I said.

I moved to cut the shoulder straps of Mary's bra.

"John...what are you doing?" Kelly asked.

"Kelly I told you that you could leave. If you're going to stay just be quiet." I said.

There were a few tears in Mary's eyes as I cut the shoulder straps of her bra away. I pulled the bra down and slid it around in front of Mary so that I could unhook it and toss it away.

Again I knelt beside her. Starting at the bottom and cutting up towards the waistband I cut first the right side then the left side of Mary's panties. I pulled them out from between her legs leaving my mother in law bound, gagged, and completely naked in front of me and her own daughter.

"Are you feeling helpless yet? Are you feeling exposed yet? Are you feeling humiliated yet?" I asked.

Mary simply sobbed.

"This should help with all 3." I said.

I picked up a digital camera from the box and began taking pictures of Mary...she wasn't able to hide herself in any way. Kelly just looked nervous.

"Let's see what I've got in here that we can play with. Oh...there's a good one." I said.

I pulled out a clear cylinder with a hose coming out of one end. He held the open end over Mary's right nipple. I began squeezing the pump and as I pumped it more and more Mary's nipple was sucked into the cylinder and turned red...then purple. I picked up a second pump and put it on Mary's left nipple.

Mary's legs were spread by having them tied to the front legs of the chair so I had easy access to her pussy. I took 3 clothes pins out of the box, clipped two of them onto her labia and one of them right onto her clit. Mary yelped and cried into the ball gag as I did.

"What's the matter Mary? You don't like that? Then you're going to hate this." I said.

I gave each of the 3 clothes pins a little twist. Mary was openly crying by that point. I reached into the box and pulled out a small butt plug. I lifted Mary off the chair with one hand and jammed the butt plug into her ass with the other. Then I pushed her down onto the chair driving the butt plug further into her.

After a few minutes the suction on her nipples was beginning to fade so I released them. Her nipples were swollen and purple. I flicked them a little with my fingers.

That's when I took my pants off. Mary and Kelly had both been surprised by everything that I'd already done, but they were genuinely shocked when I took my pants off.

I pulled Mary's body down so that I could slap my hardening cock against her swollen and sensitive nipples. I pulled her even lower so that her face was on the same level as my cock.

"I'd love to shut you up by jamming this down your throat, but you'd probably bight it off so I'll have to settle for this." I said.

I smacked Mary in the face with my cock several times. I removed the clothes pins from Mary's pussy and pulled her to her feet and pushed her onto her stomach on the table...her arms still hand cuffed behind her back and her legs still tied to the chair.

I gave her ass several really good hard smacks before I straddled the chair and moved in behind her.

Kelly was in complete disbelief and Mary groaned as I pushed my 8 inches of cock into her. I fucked her hard and fast.

"I'm gonna cum way up inside you Mary. Are you still fertile? Could I be fathering my own brother or sister in law right now? Here it comes Mary...here it comes." I said.

I unloaded deep inside her and as soon as I was done cumming I started fucking her again.

"You didn't think I'd stop at just one did you Mary? You didn't think it was over did you? I'm gonna cum in you again Mary...then again and again until I get tired of it." I said.

Kelly sat there and watched me fuck her bound and gagged mother 7 times cumming in her each time.

"Okay Mary...I've had enough...of your pussy for now. Lucky thing for me you have an ass. Have you ever been fucked in the ass Mary?" I asked.

Mary just whimpered.

I pulled the butt plug out of her ass and pushed my cock into her. I fucked Mary's ass twice and was about to cum the second time when I pulled out and plunged into her pussy...shooting her full of even more of my cum.

I fucked her pussy three more times, then I fucked her until I almost came again but I pulled out, pushed her back into the chair, and shot my cum on her face.

I bent down and looked into Mary's tear filled eyes...the left one was half closed with cum running down her forehead.

"From now on you will show me respect, you will not talk so damn much, and you will stop telling Kelly that I'm worthless....do you understand me?" I asked.

Mary could only manage a slight nod.

I looked over at Kelly.

"Let her loose and help her get cleaned up and out of here...I'm hungry, I'm gonna go for a burger." I said.

I left as Kelly began untying Mary. When I got home Kelly was washing the butt plug in the kitchen sink.

"So are you mad at me?" I asked.

Kelly turned and looked at me.

"Hell yes I'm mad at you John. I'm absolutely furious with you. How could you do that to my mom? That's our box of toys; that was our game you played with her. That was supposed to be special and just for us." Kelly said.

"For us it is just a game. What I did to your mom was real. I wasn't playing and neither was she. How'd she act when you let her loose?" I asked.

"She acted small. She didn't start yelling, she didn't seem angry, she didn't want to call the cops. Before she left she said to tell you that she was sorry. I don't think she's ever said she was sorry to anyone about anything." Kelly said.

"I guess then she might have learned her lesson." I said.

"Probably, but don't be surprised if she wants you to teach her again. She had that glow that you say I get...she's had a taste and she wants more." Kelly said.

"Great so I'm going from an evil bitch of a mother in law to a cock hungry mother in law." I said.

"It seems like and upgrade to me. Especially since I didn't stop her from being a bitch and I don't intend to stop you from fucking her." Kelly said.

"What would your dad say if he finds out?" I asked.

"We don't have to worry about that; mom will never admit to anyone that this happened." Kelly said.

A few weeks later we found out that Mary was indeed pregnant. Richard, her husband, was thrilled despite the fact that they were both 47 and were expecting a child as Kelly had been their only child.

So as it turned out I did end up fathering my own sister in law Lisa. There's a 25 year difference between Kelly and her baby sister Lisa, but there's only a 3 month difference between Lisa and her niece/half sister Emily.

Mary has been really nice to me since that first time...it's the only way she'll get more of my cock. As long as she's nice to me...I'll be 'nice' to her.

zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers