All Comments on 'Louise Ch. 11'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yay!!

I was excited to see this new chapter. Can't wait to find out what's up with Joseph. Hans & Juliette? Love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Intriguing

Loved this chapter it was brilliant meeting the Yancys. However if Juliette is for Hans then it seems Joseph does not have a mate. Unless Joseph is gay and Leon is his mate maybe it is due to their avoidance of women maybe that is what is eating Joseph. Anyway brilliant and Intriguing once more Kalamazoo707

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsover 11 years ago
Exicted

To see what goes down, the last part I started to smile because now Barb is paying attention to Hans and he is attracted to Juliette and now shes mad hahaha sucks to be Barb. I hope Juliette is Hans mate he deserves better and Juliette is just that!!!!! and also I want to know more about Joseph situation. Can't wait for more...

Prttyrckstr101Prttyrckstr101over 11 years ago
Im glad juliette is for hans, both of them deserve it

Write more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YES!!!

I knew Hans and Juliette would be perfect after reading how

she is more compassionate and patient than Barb. I can't wait for an update!!!

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 11 years ago
fantastic, as usual

Love this update! I like the character development of all the characters & the intimacy and sensuality between Nathan and Louise is just spectacular. I swooned a little at how wonderful he treats her. Louise & Katrina are so similar and yet so different - it's wonderful and I hope a long lasting friendship will develop between these two remarkable women.

Juliette seems like a real gem. I'm glad that Hans has found his mate & a much better one at that. Also little miss Celeste is an absolute gem. I wonder what her gift will be.

5 stars - great update.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago
I hate Barb and Gene

I am so happy that Hans got another chance to mate, Juliette is alright with me. Especially since she apologized. I want Barb run over by a bus!!

marlam5marlam5over 11 years ago
Loved the update!!!

It's a great read as usual. Thanks!!!!!

fluerfluerover 11 years ago

Looks like Barbie getting her due. When she had a chance at Hans she screw it up. Now that Juliette has step onto the scene move over.

As for Leon I hope he gets a chance at happiness.

And Gene... he needs to stop his foolishness. Look how jealousy has distroy Barb's life.

With as many Yancys' gather together, there is bound to be drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HA HA!!

Thats what she gets! Jealous hag... I'm so glad that Hans will get a good woman... But, you know your evil for the cliff hangers right? Lmao :-)... Keep up the good work...

HawtytawtyHawtytawtyover 11 years ago
Whats up with Joseph

I mean is he gay or something. Hans is a great guy who deserves better than Barb's rude money hungry drama queen package. And Gene tsk tsk tsk what a waste. Love the characters very richly developed thank you.

Gee

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Supreb

Money hungry "Barb" made be pregnant. Love this story.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Awesomw update

More, more, more please. That's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

YEAH for Hans and Juliette, Barb and Gary needs to be pushed over Niagra Falls in a barrel without air holes in it, cant wait for that to happen, I bet Celeste is gifted just like her aunt and thats why she is so quiet. GREAT job as alwaya Kala

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

YAY Juliette!!! Can't wait for the next part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is great!

Now, don't forget to have Angel come and work for Ethan. He loves his kids, and should remain in their lives.

lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
I agree.......

with the comment about Barb and the barrel and Niagra falls but would add a couple of pirhanas cos she certainly acts like one!!!!

Gosh i really hate her and can write a 50 page essay on how to kill her!!!LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love the twist at the end. I can't wait for the next chapter. You are an awesome writer and I have loved the Sinclaire family.

ldyscorpio69ldyscorpio69over 11 years ago
love this series

I can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YAY!!

Omg...omg...omg yay Hans and Juliette! Soo freaking happy for them!! And little Celeste, I think is going to be as powerful as her aunty, if not more. I just love how you create these scenes!! Ahhh!! Love it!!!

Your freaking awesome Kala!!!

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 11 years ago
woohooo

i knew hans would get juliette, so glad that happened. can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yay!!

Glad Hans is getting a new mate he deserves it. Celeste is definitely as gifted as her aunts, could be a good mate for Joseph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So true...

Celeste and Joseph great choice. Loving this story missing Thorne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
......

Did not see any that coming...can't wait until the next chapter! :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
omg!

Saw that coming! Man... Julliete needs to be armed with a new body armor called, hater blockers.....lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
holy hell!

I think I'm shifting to barbs side a little. I mean juliette may not be all that bad but...that was barbs mate...though she did turn him down...but she didn't know they were meant for each other...and she kinda is a bitch...but sometimes she's almost nice...and I kinda understand her obsession with finding a guy who can support her and give her everything she's never had...and her sisters each just magically get what she desired most with out even trying. That would tick me off too...just saying. Atleast feel a tad bit of sympathy for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVING THIS STORY!!!!!

Celeste is how old? Hmmmm, she is totally like Louise. Yeah for Hans!!! Now it seems that Juliette has learned her life lessons, so a caring partner, someone that understands her and she can be the woman she wants to be... and he loves her and her children the way she loves them..., that would be Hans! YEAH!!!! Now Gene, I really don't like him. Just like Barb, they know that they are selfish, and jealous beings and they just never even try to stop, What is that? I have no I idea what should befall them, I just want for more of this story. It is GREAT!!! How old is Justin? Can he help Celeste, can he give her something to focus on and they somehow balance each other in a good way. What about Thorne's brother? Can someone help him? Thorne is miserable, but maybe there is someone for him too. Not so sure if I want Barb or Gene with anyone, they are wayyyyyy toxic. I can't wait for more!!!

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Where to Begin

to much is happening in this chapter i"m not sure where to begin. The wedding has grown from the two couples to a family affair. And now that Hans has spotted Juliette we can expect Barb to go even more crazy. And what of Juliette's youngest, she feels incomplete ever since her Aunt Louise moved away. I wonder what kind of ability she has. And what about Louise's other siblings? How will things go during her and Kev's wedding ceremony? I have to many question so just hurry w/the next chapter.

Jujubee58Jujubee58over 11 years ago

Gene = Barb; Barb = Gene, they should marry each other and walk off into the sun! Hans and Juliette, yep that could work! I'm thinking that Joseph will be Celeste's mate even though she is too young for him now! Excellent as always! I check the site everyday to see if you've updated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Barb is seriously a bitter bitch, she had her chance but she fucked it up. Now she's mad that man are finding her sisters to be attractive rather than her. I really believe that her and throne was made for one another and I hope she doesn't cause any drama at the wedding. And I think that Celeste may be powerful then her aunts.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Poor little Celeste

She must have a strong empathic sensitivity. I hope that Juliette appreciates Hans. As far as I can tell, she doesn't work, preferring to be a full-time mother. What is her primary source of income? Will Hans be happy to support her and her children, even though her expectations are lower than Barb's?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Juliette

Juliette does work. She works for a moving company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

celeste is joseph's mate.... Pls pls pls.. Can't wait for the wedding. Dis story is buildin up to a climax. I tink somthin dramatic is gonna happen at d weddin/recptn

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 11 years ago
Awesome Chapter

yes Juliette is a much better match for Hans then Barb ever was, and Juliette does work for a moving company if i remember correctly.

Can't wait to read more, keep up the excellent work.

Donna

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 11 years ago

Barb is just crazy. I just don't get her. Why in the world is she so jealous of her own sisters. She didn't even want any thing to do with Hans and now she gets upset because he isn't showing her a bit of attention. She is just special...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!!

I loved this update! Please don't keep us waitingrfor the next chapter!!! Super excited about Hans & Juilette :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The mating game and who will be up for a match next!!!!

Barb is mellowing a little bit. She doesn't go off as much as she did before Louise gave her that forceful conversation of what she is. Barb does keep thinking back to Lou's statements. Maybe the toxic personality is so durable as before. Her jealousy is her main downfall. Juliette has really become a competitor and they have even got to the reception where there would be more choices for a guy to pursuit.

Is it Celeste with a gift or Celeste in the presence of her uncle, Leon, that has given the peaceful feeling???? It's really great to read that Hans is knocked off his stuffy and professional-at-work personality. Joseph and Celeste - very interesting, what a wait he'll have, but he will have found his mate that is most important in this Sinclaire world!!! I thought maybe Joseph and Juliette??? Please have Mr Jackson tells us about the Yancy family's background and their gifts/power next chapter.

Kal, thanks for a delightful chapter that fills out some characters and what a dynamite ending - deep cliffhanger

vt

missingit610missingit610over 11 years ago
Speechless...

Almost! I am so excited that Lou is coming out of her shell! Barb, that female! She needs a good ol' fashion beat down! Throne needs to claim his mate and put another tongue lashing on her! I pray that my Nathan comes along and that I know how to treat him. Great job Kalamazoo

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
great chapter

I think that is great that Hans shown interest in Juliette i hope they both can find happiness. What about Leon i like him. As far as Barb and Gene i like the two of them to have their faces posted on the same milk carton. Very much enjoyed the chapter looking forward to the next one

irish_crazeirish_crazeover 11 years ago
Loved the update

Everyone pretty much as stated anything and everything I wanted to say. But what about Wanda? I have some feeling she's very perceptive too...cause in this update there was the thought they had to be careful about the vampness..especially with Wanda around...hmm..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This Is So Beautiful!

Hans and Juliette! Yes!!

I'm thinking Celeste is the more powerful and Louise will help her uncover it. Poor Leon deserves love, is it Joseph?

Anyway, love this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great update

I don't think Barb and Gene should have anything good happen to them, some folks never change, but in life good seems to flow to the undeserving.

Cyimda1Cyimda1over 11 years ago
What a great story!!

Louise will be pregnant soon. Juliette will move to CA to be with her mate Hans--she will provide daycare service in the hotel for guests with children. Wanda is Joseph's mate. She's bright and driven just like him. Leon will remind the Sinclaires of Winston and will take Winston's old job or another job that he finds fulfilling--a nice mate would be great. Little Celeste will begin to blossom being around Louise and Leon more consistently. Gene is the only ungifted Yancy and I don't care what happens to him; although he does have more potential than Barb. He has figured out his shortcomings without having to be raped or threatened first. Barb is pregnant with Thorne's baby. She will die during the birth, and Juliette, Kevyn, or Leon will raise the baby. Please no mate yet for Celeste. Maybe Thorne can find out about the baby and get over the hatred he has and his younger brother and Celeste can mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Juliette & joseph

Awww I wanted Juliette to be with Joseph.... But I like Hans he would be a great role model and father figure for the kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another great chapter

love this chapter, soo happy that hans is getting a second chance. IU know that lou n barb is pregnant, i soo would like one of the kids to be joseph's mate but maybe he's gay plz don't take soo long withe next chapter sooo interestering

Jujubee58Jujubee58over 11 years ago

Gene = Barb, Barb = Gene, wish they would walk off into the sun and BURN! Hans deserves someone like Juliette and she deserves someone like Hans! Can't wait for Louise to become pregnant! Celeste should be Joseph's mate, even though she is too young now! I check the site daily just to see if you've updated! So loving your stories!

LadyReedzAlotLadyReedzAlotover 11 years ago
Too many directions

Loved all your stories, but this one seems to have too many directions. Especially pertaining to Barb and Hans, and now Joseph have issues. Juliette is coming in as a new mate to Hans? Will Gene or Leon find women to love? What happened to the club owner, Barb's mate. Is she pregnant by him? I will stay tuned...because you are a good writer.

tikateapottikateapotover 11 years ago

I think Joseph is gay too and possibly in love with Winston. We already have one child/adult future mating with Jaime and Victoria. Don't need another one. Celeste is probably the only other gifted Sinclaire. I can't wait for Hans' interaction with Juliette. I'm sure she'll be a lot less of a B* than Barb. Also can't wait for Barb to find out she's knocked up. I think her pregnancy will bring about the change in her she needs.

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago
great

Yes i had a feel that was going to happen!!! She needs someone to love her for her and she s not az selfsh az barbra her sister.. he will love those kids like they were his own.. i cant wait to read about that relationship going into mating and he got money even tho he works at a hotal and i dont think thats what will matter with her az long az he love her and her kids and taking care of them just come with it. i cant wait to read the next chapter and i love how the nonselfsh people in the fammily are getting what they need in life. a loving family and mate. now please do that with lea the good brother can find a mate someone to love him like he neeeds and someone to understand he s a non drinker and understand he had some problems but he has grown from his mistakes in life and he is tryin to do better. gene and barbra will all ways be the same money hungry. Barbra is n denial about her failts and she wants to change but s to damn stubborn to do it.i cant wait for her to get over it that. i love ur stories

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago
great

Yes i had a feel that was going to happen!!! She needs someone to love her for her and she s not az selfsh az barbra her sister.. he will love those kids like they were his own.. i cant wait to read about that relationship going into mating and he got money even tho he works at a hotal and i dont think thats what will matter with her az long az he love her and her kids and taking care of them just come with it. i cant wait to read the next chapter and i love how the nonselfsh people in the fammily are getting what they need in life. a loving family and mate. now please do that with lea the good brother can find a mate someone to love him like he neeeds and someone to understand he s a non drinker and understand he had some problems but he has grown from his mistakes in life and he is tryin to do better. gene and barbra will all ways be the same money hungry. Barbra is n denial about her failts and she wants to change but s to damn stubborn to do it.i cant wait for her to get over it that. i love ur stories

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago
great

Yes i had a feel that was going to happen!!! She needs someone to love her for her and she s not az selfsh az barbra her sister.. he will love those kids like they were his own.. i cant wait to read about that relationship going into mating and he got money even tho he works at a hotal and i dont think thats what will matter with her az long az he love her and her kids and taking care of them just come with it. i cant wait to read the next chapter and i love how the nonselfsh people in the fammily are getting what they need in life. a loving family and mate. now please do that with lea the good brother can find a mate someone to love him like he neeeds and someone to understand he s a non drinker and understand he had some problems but he has grown from his mistakes in life and he is tryin to do better. gene and barbra will all ways be the same money hungry. Barbra is n denial about her failts and she wants to change but s to damn stubborn to do it.i cant wait for her to get over it that. i love ur stories

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago
great

Yes i had a feel that was going to happen!!! She needs someone to love her for her and she s not az selfsh az barbra her sister.. he will love those kids like they were his own.. i cant wait to read about that relationship going into mating and he got money even tho he works at a hotal and i dont think thats what will matter with her az long az he love her and her kids and taking care of them just come with it. i cant wait to read the next chapter and i love how the nonselfsh people in the fammily are getting what they need in life. a loving family and mate. now please do that with lea the good brother can find a mate someone to love him like he neeeds and someone to understand he s a non drinker and understand he had some problems but he has grown from his mistakes in life and he is tryin to do better. gene and barbra will all ways be the same money hungry. Barbra is n denial about her failts and she wants to change but s to damn stubborn to do it.i cant wait for her to get over it that. i love ur stories

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago
cant wait to read more

I cant wait to read the next chapter.. i cant wait to read bout joseph and i wounder will their sister Juil. be his mate or Hans. either way Barbra and Gene will be jeaulos and money hungry people and its good to read about good things happened to good people!! ? when will Lean come along and find some tooo that will be wonderful... i cant wait to read more

Alice_ReidAlice_Reidover 11 years ago
nice...

definitely enjoying your work. not gonna lie I was hoping Hans would show Barb the value of a real man who isn't afraid of work, but I'm pleased to see that Juliet and Hans will both get a bit of happiness, they deserve it!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 11 years ago
Good

So happy to read this update this should be really good and Han has seen Juliette I can't wait to see what her reaction will be to him too bad Barb you blew it girl looking forward to what happen with everyone being together and the ceremony and reception please update again real soon thanks!!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 11 years ago
Hans and Juliette sittin in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G

Kalamazoo once again you kick ass. Ohhh I know this is Nate and Lou's chapter but it's become a Yancy afair. That damn barb would be jealous of a cow if it got too much attention. She's such a hag but unfortunately there are so many women out here Like her.

Anyway I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. 💘😄😍😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cliff Hanger!

Noooooo, you are not allowed to leave us hanging like this. Love this story!

nc_ccbabienc_ccbabieover 11 years ago
MHO about Juliette

First, before I give my opinion I am very excited about this story and you have so many characters that you can branch off to create new stories. Now, I kind of saw Juliette becoming someone's mate coming, I was hoping that she would be Joesph's mate.

I know Hans seeing Juliette may not actually mean that you will pair them, but isn't that kind of what's wrong with Joesph, his lack of a mate.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 11 years ago
evil

Evil, you evil woman you!!!, Cliffhanger Queen is my name for you now lol

wonderful update i loved it and for the love of Mike send Barbs ass off to Thorne already, I'm ready to beat her ass myself. and Yay for Hans and Juliette. I know its coming lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pregnant?

Is Barb pregnant? That would be something. With the feud between his family and the

Sinclaire's.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 11 years ago
Bam

serves her right to be pregnant by Thorne" Juliette and Joseph or Hans. Happiness and weddings, babies and more mates being found. Wonderful and creative series

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Why do you believe that the two families have to mate with each other? I'm not understanding that limited thinking nor why after Kala has given us numerous stories ya'll have decided that every person that has been mentioned in LOUISE must have their story told in LOUISE!

Celeste is gifted and now that her aunties are mated they will recognize hers. All of the Yancy family may not have gifts or they may not be strong. What I can see is that the power of three ( Kev, Lou and Celeste ) could be used to heal Thorne's brother (Noel) who I suspect may know more about their other brother's (Darien) betrayal which caused the rife between Thorne and the Sinclaires.

Joseph may have already found his mate and there could already be conflict. She may be another lawyer who he has been up against in either business or criminal cases. They have a love hate relationship at the moment and she is not giving him a chance. He could have had an incident like Leon where he was burned by a woman and not feeling being involved at the moment nor is he ready to confide in his family especially his newly mated brother. I'm sure Kala will give both Leon and Joseph mates in due time. Leon may find his at the hotel as Julette seems to have or his sisters' wedding reception. The female vamp that was hitting on Hans may turn out to be Leon's mate or a human may as well.

Hans and Juliette seems like a good fit. Juliette is a great mother and I totally understand why she may not have been

available often to relieve Louise in taking care of their mother. Julie loves taking care of her children and her home; add Hans(who seems to be as good of a man as Angel) to the mix and she will be happy. I'm looking forward to their mating.

Barb and Gene have to realize that until they are willing and able to be nicer and treat people the way that they want to be treated all bets are off!!

Loving this story...thanks for sharing Kala

Anjel54

poisedpencilpoisedpencilover 11 years ago
Amazing work

I am so impressed that you manage to handle all these characters, make them so complex yet interesting and have people blowing up the comments like crazy! Great job.

I won't make any 'suggestions'. I am just looking forward to seeing how you are going to tie up all the loose ends. What I like, is that your plot is sufficiently complex, that I know there'll be lots more chapters to resolve it all.

I have a problem though. Can someone remind me: How old is Joseph? I think I've lost track...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hmmm why haven't you updated. I'm going crazy over here. Need more please

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
updates

Hi all. Just an fyi.. Ch. 20 of Justine is pending. I will submit the next chapter of Louise once Justine has posted. Also, I sm in the process of helping my daughter get ready for her wedding. So I sm busy at this time. I appreciate your patience.

Kal

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Vanessa and Veronica's story seems incomplete.

I love your stories. I have been following the story of the Sinclaire family. I have a few queries and opinions.

Firstly, I think you have neglected Vanessa's and Luc's story. They have the initial problems about the 'being with other people' thing. But both girls have problems because of that. Then Veronica's ordeal with Bradson starts and at the end of it she and Rik grow closer because of it. At the wedding we are told about Rik's nervousness and Veronica's dealing with it. Again in Louise's story there is the confrontation between Veronica and Barb.

My point is this: in the beginning you draw attention to both girls then you solely focus on Veronica. I'd like to know more about Vanessa.

Secondly, I want to know more about the research on the Sinclaire men's anger. I want to what has caused it and why Patrick forgot about his mate and why Ethan could not recognise his mate.

Thirdly, where are the girls going to do their research and continue their work now that they live with Rik and Luc? Are they going to discontinue their research because they are mated? Have they lost all their records because their lab had been trashed?

I think Vanessa and Veronica's story is incomplete. I would like it if you wrote more and considered my points. Could you tell me what you thought of what I had to say?

Thanks

P.S. I am writing this in a number of places in number of places just in case you don't read all your comments and fanmail. :p

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
chapter 12

Hi all. Just wanted to give a heasd up. Ch. 12 is in the nonhumsn section. Sorry for any confusion.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 11 years ago
Wow

This story gets better and better every time. I live the way you are weaving the entire Yancy family into the story. Barb is even becoming less annoying to me. Keep up the good work- one of my favorite stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Joseph said to Barb that he "wasn't in her or any other woman for that matter", and he doesn't think he can talk to his brother about his problem b/c he just won't understand. Does that mean he might be gay?

If he turns out to be gay I could see where he would feel no one would get it, b/c his family all seem to be str8 and have rape females. I hope he won't go mateless b/c of a sexual preference...maybe he can find his mate in Thorn's brother.

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
I knew it

I knew it I knew Hans was going to get Juliette when you told the story about how Juliette had messed up with Angel and that she just needed someone to love her like Angel had. Great story!!!

BonBon20BonBon20almost 11 years ago
Joseph and Celeste.......<3

I think that they should be mates......... I love your stories.....keep up the good work!!!

DoctimeDoctimeabout 10 years ago

Attention: Cliffhanger at zero dark thirty!!! XP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Louise Ch. 10 Previous Part
Louise Series Info