All Comments on 'Lourdes The Good Mom'

by Erica_Gasca

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TUCK THEM IN

Tuck them in where,sequel material

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot

that story was hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
naughty mummy

I wish my mum had tucked me into bed like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very hot, but missing your Spangish

Having a mother like that is the dream of every young man who starts growing into manhood and feeling dejected because girls of his age (14-16) are more mature and dont even notice him. The way mom is educating her sons is very very hot, and I look forward to more action with the young studs, but missing soo much your chicano speak, mamacita.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very realistic feelings-Great story

What a wonderful story. The descriptions of the friends leering at the milf are so realistic. Mom's techniques are so detailed that they are believable. More mom's should try to understand their teen son's needs and be willing to lend a helping hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Please continue..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A sexy Mom

You are an exelent writer... You made me so hard... Please write a second part of this story... ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Threesomes

Threesomes often do work,but rarely where incest is concerned,especially mom son.Thats only my opinion,but I think you will find that all the highest rated incest stories involve only two.You are a very skilled writer and your stories are very erotic,I look forward to reading more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Depends

Depends on what Lourdes DOES WITH HER BOYS AND HOW SHE DOES IT, could well lead to an increase in the family.Well written erotic story,on a lighter note I understand Mexican women are real firebrands,is that right?

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 16 years ago
Viva Lourdes!

What an excellent story. It had a unique style of storytelling, but erotic and innocent at the same time! Excellent visual descriptions...not too clinical, but instead, very sexy indeed! I hope we get to read more of Lourdes' story!

zipp2zipp2over 16 years ago
loved it

wow.. great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story!

Awesome story! Quite fun to read. Maybe next time they can all take a shower together and play. Thanks!

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Give Us a Sequel

Hot tale, fun to read. A sequel would be great. Maybe the boys could use Mommy's other orafices ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sequel !!!

Great story and I hope we gt a sequel soon. Keep up th egreat work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
EXCELLENT

Fantastic story. There definitely needs to be a continuation. Could be the start of a highly erotic series. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

that was really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Needs proof-reading

It's Your, not You're. The story, albeit laid out OK and with a semi-decent plot, seems to be written by an illiterate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I think a sequel might be good

Do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great stuff

This story is so horny..

You should include ch. 2 where she visits them the next night,,

She would end up in a 3 some with them!!

Love to read it when you write it!?

Check the message I sent to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
her boys discover their mother's an excellent cocksucker

A fine story of family fucking. Look, it's a family, here a mom and her two boys. None of them blabs, so no one outside knows what goes on. It happens in many thousands, tens of thousands or more families, every day of the week. A mother who dearly loves her boys, testosterone-filled young males who're strongly drawn to their mom's lovely tits and especially to the motherly cunt they came out of. It's their own birth canal, for fuck's sake! Here the mother sucks off her boys' big fat dicks, savoring the big doses of cream their hot young balls spurt in her mouth. Mothers who suck off their boy are the best, most understanding and compassionate moms. They're not bound by stupid social taboos, it's mom face to face with her son's big stiff prick, and mom does the natural thing. She take her son's hard cock in her warm motherly mouth and gives the boy the relief he craves. Next she'll be taking his prick up her twat, where all boys dream of unloading their balls and nowadays more and more of them do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sequel is a must!!!!

Really an all around pefect story! Honestly... You set it up perfectly for a sequel. You can even go as far as making a few chapters where even the friends get in on some of the fun. That would be really great! Excellent job! Keep it up!

rooster569rooster569about 12 years ago
super

Super hot story. Very exciteing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
an excellent story...

by a highly talented writer! The anon above has it exactly right. This is a story about family, about a loving mother and the two boys she loves so dearly and understands so well. Mom knows that each of her two young sons has got a pair of hot young balls that never quit. The boys' balls just keep on churning out that rich warm semen that mothers love to see in their boy. It's family semen, so naturally a mother wants to feel it shoot in her mouth, to savor and swallow it, so that part of her boy becomes part of his mom. The inevitable next step is for a boy to give his mother a sperm injection right up her twat, his big stiff prick filling that wonderful hole he came out of and unloading his young family balls up his mother's mature family cunt. A boy's fertile balls and his mother's fertile womb--made for each other.

xxgrigzxxxxgrigzxxover 11 years ago
WOW

Really nice story will there be chapter 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How come you didn't write more chapters in this story?

Please continue, i really enjoyed this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

You have to write more about Lourdes! 5 stars!

DchargerDchargerabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Very nicely done. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

Got my dick hard. A mothers love and guidance is what all boys want.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So very very nice.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Women don’t know how to masturbate men better than they themselves do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous