Love Among the Ruins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobi briefly surfaced for air. "Spunk?" She immediately went back to work on him.

"Sperm, semen."

Coming up for air again. "What do I do?"

"Well, you can do whatever you're comfortable with. Some women take it in their mouths, swallow it. Others don't like that and finish the guy off with their hand. I'll warn you."

Bobi went back to work on Damon's cock and after just a few more strokes she could sense spasmodic contractions in the base of his cock.

"Uh, Bobi, I'm going . . . I'm going to . . ."

Bobi pulled her mouth off his cock, wrapped her hand around his saliva-slickened member and stroked up and down just a few times before Damon's cock twitched and ejected a small but powerful stream of cum.

"Do I keep doing this?" Bobi asked, still stroking up and down on Damon's cock.

"Uh, just . . . slow down . . . then you can . . . stop."

After a few more strokes Bobi felt Damon's cock begin to soften, so she sidled up next to him.

"Did I do it how you like it?"

"Baby, you're a natural!" He hugged her close. "Sure you've never done this before?"

"Silly! I've never even seen one before, let alone touched one or . . . kissed one."

"Kissed one? You mean, given a blow job? Can't you say it?"

Bobi giggled and buried her face in the crook of his neck.

"I gave you a blow job?" she giggled. "Well, naughty me!"

"Well, you can be as naughty as you want to be, as far as I'm concerned!"

"Okay, I'll remember that," she said kissing him. "So, what do we do now for fun?"

"Baby, you must think I have a nuclear reactor down there! You are sexy as hell, but even with you in my arms I need some time to recover."

"Mmm, okay. How 'bout a little nap then? Maybe then we can have a little peace from that blasted noise."

Bobi nestled more comfortably in Damon's arms and closed her eyes. Soon she was dozing peacefully.

Damon didn't find the peaceful oblivion of sleep so easily. Bobi's mention of the sound of the alien machines brought them back to his attention in an unpleasant way. Now he couldn't ignore the incessant 'boom-boom' that seeped through his walls like a foul odor.

"What was making that noise?" he wondered. Would it never end? Would this invasion ever end, or at least would the aliens reveal themselves, say what they wanted? Not knowing was the worst. Well, maybe it wasn't, it was hard to know. But things couldn't go on much longer as they were. It had been a week now since the existence that humanity knew had been shattered. Many must be running out of food and water by now. They couldn't go out without risk of being caught by a floater. But if you're dying of thirst, did that matter?

Damon was starting to get worried about his supplies. His food would last for a while yet, but he was starting to run low on bottled water. Maybe he would have to resort to using the water from his rain barrel. For that matter, if things got really bad, there was the pool. Those chemicals would eventually break down and dissipate. After a week, they already had, to some degree. There was a noticeable green tint to the pool now. He'd have to boil it, but it would probably keep them alive.

With those troubling thoughts drifting through his mind, Damon eventually drifted off to sleep.

He was awakened by the pleasant sensations of a hand gently fondling his balls and dick and a tongue licking his ear. He opened his eyes to see Bobi's lovely form next to him. She was the one thing he could lose himself in now. Being with her was like being enveloped in a protective cocoon that shut out the cares of the world.

"Looks like you've fired up that reactor again," Bobi whispered hotly into his wet ear.

"Hmm. Sure enough. You must be radioactive."

"I'm worried about a meltdown. I think there's a control rod that needs some water cooling."

Bobi scooted down and took him into her mouth. She sucked him sensuously for several strokes until he felt very firm.

"Now that we've got the power supply taken care of, lets get back to work. Now, let me see here," she said sliding back up next to him and holding up her hand in a loose fist. "You've given me pleasure with your hand . . . ," She extended her index finger. ". . . we've both given each other pleasure with our mouths . . . ," Her middle and ring fingers extended. ". . . and we've made love with you on top and with me on top." Pinky and thumb stuck out. "That's a mighty handful!" she exclaimed and giggled.

"So is there anything left? Have we exhausted all the possibilities?"

"Oh honey, not by a longshot!" Damon replied. "We've just scratched the surface."

"So what's next on the menu then? Standing on our heads?"

"I bet someone's tried it, but I'm not sure I'm the best guide on that one. But there's plenty between that and good ol' missionary."

"Missionary?"

"Yes, when I lie down on top of you, that's called the 'missionary position'."

"Why on earth would it be called that?"

"Well, now that you mention it, I'm not really sure. Because it's plain and conservative, I guess."

"I didn't think that sex could be plain and conservative!"

Damon laughed. "Well, you've got a point there!" he conceded. "But I don't make up the names. That's just what they're called."

"So what was the other way that we did it called? With me on top?"

"That's called 'cowboy'."

"Cowboy?"

"Yeah, as in, 'ride 'em, cowboy'."

Bobi giggled. "Does that make you a horse?"

"How about a bull?"

"Ooh, I like that! What else?"

"Well, if you turn the other way on top of me, that's 'reverse cowboy'."

"Does that feel different?"

"Well, a little, to me. I can't speak for you, but probably."

"Hmm, well, I guess I'll just have to find out for myself. But any other options first?"

"Well, there's 'doggy style'."

"'Doggy style'? That sounds really dirty! What is it?"

"Well, you get on your hands and knees and I enter from behind."

Bobi gasped and put her hand over her mouth. "My behind!?"

"No, not that way!" Damon laughed. "At least, not unless you want to. It can just go in the . . . usual opening. A lot of women really like that position, I'm told."

"They do? Why?"

"I guess it just rubs them in the right spot."

"There's a right spot?" Bobi continued inquiring with naive fascination.

"Uh, yes, there's a right spot, at least for some women. It's called the 'G-spot'."

"Hmm, I've heard of that, but I never knew what it was. I've always wondered. Do I have one?"

"There's only one way to find out."

Damon leaned over and kissed Bobi wetly, with lots of tongue. Bobi responded by reaching down and fondling Damon's dick, which grew quickly under her fingers.

"Okay, now get on your hands and knees," Damon instructed after they had warmed themselves up by kissing and touching. He worked his way behind her and admired her full, beautiful ass. He reached between her legs and stroked her pussy, which had already grown damp with excitement. Then he placed his hands on Bobi's hips and pushed his eager cock slowly into her.

Bobi, on her elbows with her head between her hands, was soon grunting and moaning with Damon's strokes. Damon leaned forward so that he could touch and knead Bobi's lush breasts, which hung down, nipples brushing the sheets. Bobi moaned louder and began pushing back against Damon in a steady rhythm.

In order to improve his leverage, Damon reluctantly relinquished his attentions to her breasts and braced himself with one hand on her hips, while with the other reaching around between her legs to massage her clit. Very quickly Damon felt Bobi's pussy begin to contract, and he increased his pace while trying to angle his hips in such a way as to push the tip of his cock against the front wall of her pussy. Doing this brought on even stronger contractions along with more intense moans.

"Oh, oh, oh my . . ." Bobi almost shouted as her body shook.

Damon had both his hands on her hip bones now, pulling himself into her strongly and quickly as he felt himself build to his own climax and erupt with her.

Bobi's knees gave way and they both collapsed onto the bed. As Damon stretched out, Bobi lifted herself halfway onto his chest and hugged him close while nestling her head under his chin. Damon stroked her hair.

"A girl could get used to this, you know."

Damon chuckled. "A guy could, too. In fact, a guy already has."

Bobi lifted her head to look Damon in the eye. "I never dreamed I could feel like this. You are so wonderful to me. I love you."

Damon was moved by the utter simplicity and sincerity of her statement. "And I love you. More than I ever dreamed possible. You have saved me from the abyss, an abyss I didn't even realize I was about to fall into."

Bobi kissed him gently. "I'm your savior then? How ironic."

She rested her cheek on his chest again and he kissed the top of her head and hugged her tight. They dozed in this blissful union until a shaft of sunlight coming through the drapes awakened Damon. As he stirred Bobi also woke.

"It must be late afternoon if the sun is coming in at this angle," he observed. "And we never had lunch."

"Yeah, I guess I could stand a little something to eat now," Bobi agreed.

They reluctantly disengaged from each other's arms, put on some clothes and went into the kitchen to prepare their meal. Both occasionally cast uneasy glances out the kitchen window where they had seen the floater before, but a few wisps of smoke rising over the treetops was all that was to be seen from the earlier encounter.

Once they had eaten and cleaned up, Damon heated a large pot of pool water for bathing and took it to the master bathroom where they stood naked in the bathtub and took turns sponging themselves clean. Although he was too spent to have much of a visible reaction, Damon was still aroused as he gently rubbed the warm, soapy washcloth over Bobi's glistening breasts and lovingly washed away the crust of their lovemaking from between her legs.

By the time they rinsed one another off as best they could, towelled each other dry, and dressed in fresh clothes the day was already coming to a close. Damon risked a few quick trips outside to gather both more pool water for the toilets and for bathing, and more rain barrel water for drinking. Bobi stood nervously by the door scanning the darkening sky.

When Damon came in with the last pail of water, Bobi shut the door firmly, latched it, and leaned back against it, as if in an effort to keep out some intruder trying to kick down the door. Damon tried to give her a reassuring look.

"If you can take these to the bathrooms," he said, gesturing to two of the pails of pool water, "I'll get the drinking water on to boil."

Bobi looked relieved to have another task to attend to and grabbed the pails and hurried to the back of the house.

It was completely dark once they had finished with their chores with the water supply. They sat for a while in the dark den, but said little. As they had the last several nights, they went to bed early, at least what would have been early by recent civilized standards. They hugged each other tightly once they were under the covers, but didn't make love. They were content that night just to be in each other's arms.

Sometime in the middle of the night Damon awoke with a start and sat bolt upright in bed.

"Damon, what's wrong?" Bobi drowsily asked.

"I don't know. I think I heard something."

Damon got up and and put on some shorts and a shirt and walked through the house. Bobi was sitting upright in bed when he returned to the bedroom.

"What is it?"

"I don't know. I couldn't find anything wrong. Maybe I just had a bad dream I can't remember. We're okay. Let's just go back to sleep."

They cuddled together under the covers and soon were back asleep.

Some time later Damon again woke suddenly, but he quickly realized what had awakened him this time.

"Bobi, Bobi!" he said, gently shaking her by the shoulder.

Bobi started awake.

"Damon, what's wrong? What is it?"

"Listen, tell me what you hear."

Bobi cocked an ear. "I don't hear anything. I don't get it. What do you hear?"

"Nothing. I don't hear anything. Don't you see? The alien machines, they've stopped!"

12