All Comments on 'Love and Hate'

by imaguy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome start

I have to say this is probably one of the best laid out, and most original stories I've read on here. You're not conforming to the traditional formula here, and it's really working for you. Keep it up!

chargergirlchargergirlabout 15 years ago
awesome start

I really liked it. Hope to read the rest of their story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hate it

well writen but I disagree with it more than incest between two consenting adults is not tragic, it is most beautiful.

mzzqtmzzqtabout 15 years ago
I don't like the dad in this story!

But understand the neccessity of his brutality to gel the story. I love the struggle and angst that Mike is experiencing. It will only make his capitulating that much more intense.

I really hope that you do continue this, for it would be a shame not to.

Orion623Orion623about 15 years ago
Very Original

An interesting story that is filled with conflict centered upon an incredibly abusive father. Unfortunately the ending leaves the situation unresolved with no indication that there will be a second chapter. The author has stirred our interest in the characters he has created but without a continuation the story feels incomplete and dissatisfying. I hope that imaguy will reconsider and offer a Ch. 2 in the near future.

imaguyimaguyabout 15 years agoAuthor
yes there will be a chapter 2

Sorry for the lack of clarity. First submission and all that. I'll remember to leave a comment at the bottom of the page from now on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Time line issues

I liked the story very much. I was a little confused by the "four years ago". Was it four years before the horrible beating at the beginning or did you mean four years later? That would make more sense. However other than that it was very well written and I would love to read more about this internal conflict. Hope to see a second chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
lots of potential

The story, as presented, as lots of potential. But it's a bit difficult to actually LIKE a story which ends like this one. Come to some sort of resolution, whether it's incest and live happily ever after, incest and never speak again, murder, or murder and suicide. But give the reader something for an ending to the tale.

-- KK in Texas

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
It was intruiging...but

I sure do hope you will finish it.

kristy21kristy21about 15 years ago
So Good!!!!

I normally don't do this (leave comments) but this is such a good story...you really have potential keep up the great work... Hope to read the new chapter really really soon!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wtf

way to confusing and way to violent only a asshole would write this crap it would have been better in the nonconsensual/reluctance area i wonder if the police need to talk to you or the people near you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
continue

continue the story please. amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Provoking

Very nice! i love the drama it's got great potential as a story i'm looking forward to the next update and hopefully the rest of the series if thats it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

wow that sure was a noble jesture in the end. is this fiction or non fiction? my older brother tries to protect me but i don't let him. i liked your story. it was awesome. shows how some families are dysfunctional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Powerfully delivered

You really should finish this story... no matter which way it goes.

I saw the previous commenter asked whether it was a true story or not. From the way it was told, I have a hunch that it's a true one.

Personally, I'd tell her the truth... that I love her before I took her to bed and made love to her. But if she ever cheated on me I'd look her straight in the eye to let her know how badly she'd hurt me, then I'd turn, walk away and leave her cold... knowing that she'd lost me forever. I've done exactly that with three wives who still regret it. One of them came back and said "I really screwed up. I'm so sorry. I promise it'll never happen again. I love you. You're one hell of a piece of ass.. the best I've ever had."

Looking her in the eye, I said, "I had lots of chances to cheat on you and some of them were really tempting but I never did... Some of them are supposed to be your friends. In case you're wondering why I didn't do it, it was because I loved and respected you. I thought you... I wish you'd felt that way about me."... Then I turned and walked away.... again.

THAT time SHE cried... REALLY cried when she knew that she'd lost. I kept walking. She called for three years after and I'd hang up. (even now, years later, telling that story makes me feel as if I've just re-opened a bad wound. I really loved that stupid bitch and she had to go and ruin something that was so truly beautiful.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please do more

you're an amazing writer and a story like this should be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't let it end!!!

Give me more. I want to see that sadist of an organism that calls himself dad get beaten into a vegetable. I want him so afraid of his son that he will be known as "Detective Runway". This had me on the seat...and wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Both are sick mother fuckers.

What s peace of shit Beth father brothers are. Mother fuckin asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous