Love and Lust

Story Info
Familiarity breeds lust.
1.2k words
3.51
38.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moonlight flooded through the open French-doors, illuminating the bedroom in a pale translucent glow. A tender hint of summer lavender, in full bloom, mixed with the mild scent of jasmine, danced on the midnight breeze accompanied by the soft dispersed noise of the cricket's night-song. It was a perfect summer's night; we lay entwined on a sheet-less bed, two lovers, moving rhythmically within each others soft embrace.

An uncontrollable groan erupted from my lips as we switch positions, slowly shifting our weight in perfect practiced unison, the type bred over years of wanton passion. In the blink of an eye I was mounted, and she slowly began to grind her hips onto my own, forcing me deep inside her. I could feel her pleasure mounting as the speed and tempo of her controlled grinds became faster and harder, I knew she was close. She picked up her tempo once again, building and building to an explosive climax she lustrously arched her back; still grinding she placed both hands firmly on the bed below craning her neck as far back as she could until she could only see the moon outside the balcony. The sight of her body glistening in the pale moonlight, her perfect breasts bouncing freely with ever thrust, her rhythmic hips twisting with every grind and the sound of her soft moans sent me over the edge. Every inch of my body gave way as I felt my body convulse before exploding deep inside her as she ground every last drop out of my spent manhood, and judging by the sounds of her moans, climaxing intensely in the process.

We groaned in unison; placing my arms behind her waist to allow her collapse into my embrace. I pulled her close and kissed her deeply as I felt the last drops of my effort leave me; her hips slowly swayed, grinding into me one last time, ensuring another bout of intense pleasure. Our eyes met once again, her jet black hair drifting carelessly around her angels smile.

"Happy?" She purred.

Trying to gather my wits together I began to speak but the only sound that escaped was a slow elongated "emmmmmm."

"Happy." She grinned. "As much as I hate to be a moment killer, I need to go to the bathroom and clean myself up. You know how much I hate, em, leaking." She finished, blushing ever so slightly.

With one final quick kiss, we rolled over and separated. Moving off the bed she got up and headed for the door, turning at the doorframe she looked back at me "Don't fall asleep just yet! I may feel up to seconds." Grinning as she turned to leave the room.

Turning over to my bedside locker I glimpsed a picture of my wife, and considered for a moment what a lucky man I was. We'd met just after college, in one of the more random of life's little twists. I was at a nightclub with some friends only to see a guy, Mick that I'd known from my hometown being picked on by a number of less than savory characters; my friends and I had decided to help him out, which led, as is often the case, to a fight of sorts. After all had been said and done we ended up back at Mick's place. The following morning I was introduced to his sister, now my wife. We started dating and if it wasn't love at first sight it was definitely at second, things progressed and we fell in love, having the time of our lives in the process; it was quite honestly the most magical time of our lives.

I glanced past the first picture to see a second, one of the fondest memories of my life; a trip a year after our wedding on Safari in Africa, accompanied by my wife's sister and her husband. We spent days travelling around the great African plains, touring by day, camping under the stars and night, stealing away to have amazing sex whenever we could, away from prying eyes, mostly under the brightness of the African nights sky.

As I drifted in and out of my reverie, I didn't notice that familiar warm body cuddle up beside me, slowly making her presence known to my recovering specimen. As her hand stroked me awake I felt the soft touch of her sweet lips slowly kiss their way from the bottom of my shaft tenderly upwards. She kissed the head with love and devotion, engulfing it in her ready mouth constantly teasing it with quick flicks of her practiced tongue. My ecstasy began to build again as I let my left hand drop under the sheets only to find I'd misjudged her position, landing my hand on the nook of her knee. Now scarcely aware of my surroundings I gently slid my roving hand upwards, reaching her dripping pussy; I slowly began tracing my fingers in a soft circular motion around her clit. The affect of my teasing were instantly audible.

I wanted this woman again, and this time I wanted it rough.

Using both arms I placed my hands on her hips, lifting her entire body off mine, returning her to the bed beside me, face down.

"To much teasing." I grinned, with mock sincerity.

"Oh just fuck me hard." Was the only response she could timidly muster, still quivering from my clitoral massage.

I instantly obliged, positioning myself behind her I raised her up on to all fours, once again placing both hands on her hips, I slid myself deep inside her with one fluid motion.

A weak and quivering "Oh god!" escaped her mouth, as she reached for a pillow, quickly burying her head into its softness.

The feeling was sensational, we moved in harmony, picking up speed, each stroke becoming harder and more wanton, as she pushed her hips back onto mine with increasing fury. I grabbed the back of her head with my right hand and ran it the whole way down her spine with ample pressure, she began to buck and moan, like a caged animal. I could sense she was near; as her bucking and back thrusting climaxed I loosed a stream deep within her waiting womb, almost passing out with the intensity. We both groaned loudly before collapsing still attached onto the bed.

"And to think I thought you were asleep when I came back into the room" she meekly whispered.

"Asleep? Not at all, I was just reminiscing" I said.

"Oh, about what?" she ventured.

"Africa" I replied warmly "all our sneaking around, hiding from your sister; and of course thinking about how lucky I was to have met your brother that night in the nightclub."

"One of life's funny little things eh?" she said, taking my arm and placing it on her tender breast.

Smiling inwardly and outwardly, I slowly began kissing her neck, removing her hair from her ear as I slowly nibbled on it before whispering "But most of all, I was just thinking of how lucky I was to have married your sister." "I see!" see said with ample venom. "And just when will big sis be home?"

"Tomorrow evening" I evenly replied.

"Good, I'm looking forward to a morning treat for that remark" she retorted.

"Happy to oblige." I smiled, "but right now, I think I'll take my own treat". Before she could argue or reply it all began again.