Love & Survival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go." She said.

So we set off, walking through the grass that gently swept our ankles and left just the slightest trace of the last of the dew.

We dawdled along, not pushing the pace and followed the path we had marched along so many times before. It was a glorious morning, and we both seemed to want to drink it in and savor it slowly.

We reached The Hollow and Madeline said "We've got to rest, we can't keep up this brutal pace or we'll die!" and I laughed at her joke. We took up places side by side on the log. She dropped the backpack and we both sat and looked around. In a few moments I noticed she was quietly sobbing. Tears were running down her cheeks and she sniffled a little. Her mood swing seemed abrupt, but I thought I knew why she wept, and I kept quiet and let her tears flow. In a moment she leaned against my shoulder and I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her to me. She pulled in tightly and continued to weep, her shoulders shuddering in spasms. I kissed her forehead and stroked her hair, marveling at the softness as I brushed it down her back with my hand. Slowly, her sobs ended and her body seemed to rest against me.

She looked up at me. I looked down into her eyes and bent to put a kiss on her lips. I lingered with my lips on hers, and pressed in a little. I tasted her tears as her tongue came out and pushed into my mouth. I did the same, pushing in her mouth gently, and then the dam broke. With simultaneous urgency we fed on each other, all stops out, all reserve surrendered. In my arms, as though in déjà vu, was a woman I had loved without reserve, my soul mate, my eternal partner. That she was my daughter and this wasn't an approved affection did not cross my mind, it had no meaning to me now.

Our kiss grew more urgent and I began to stroke her back and sides and slowly worked to her breasts and pressed them hard, feeling her nipples grow in urgency to push hard for my affection and approval, for my tenderness and touch. I slipped my hand under her t-shirt and felt the warmth and polish of her skin, the swell of her breasts and the nubble of her aereola and the nipple crown.

She pulled away for a moment and began to remove my t-shirt, pulling it over my head. She began to rub her cheek against my chest, her tongue playing ever so lightly over my nipples, which stiffened exactly as hers had done under my touch. I felt my prick stiffening and pushing against my shorts. I removed her shirt and her breasts bobbed in the sunlight. I fell them like a starving man and licked and sucked on her nipples. She threw her head back in pleasure and closed her eyes. I pushed one hand into her shorts and felt the pubic brush that had electrified me the day before. I worked the button open and the zipper down with one hand, and pushed her shorts down her thighs and over her knees where gravity pulled them down and she stepped out of them. One of her hands did the same to my shorts and she freed my prick to stand straight out saluting her beauty. She began stroking my member and knelt before me, then slowly pulled me deeply into her mouth and throat. Now I closed my eyes and looked to the heavens. The blowjob she had delivered in bedroom was wonderful, but felt brusque and hurried compared to her pace now.

It began to be an unbearable task to hold myself back and I pushed away before I came in her throat. I wanted to hold myself in reserve and make love to her for all eternity as our climaxes rose. I kept my arms on her shoulders as she rose and looked at me. I found a smooth spot in the grass and pulled her down with me and spread her before me. I lowered my head then and assayed her from neck to groin with my tongue more slowly than I imagined possible. I found her navel and dipped my tongue then moved further down, finding the downward pointing arrow of her pubic pelt. Her hairs were fine and all angled to the center and down, as though an arranger had been at work there. I explored, looking for surprises hiding there, and found only fine hair. The cleft of her labia began in a small keyhole-shaped depression and moved down in a straight line through the puffy mound of her cunt. I spread her legs and found the cleft, then pushed my tongue into her and began finding my way like a blind man through the folds, illuminating the recesses therein. The sweetness of her taste took me away in an oceanic memory, adrift in a sweet, sweet cosmos, and the movement of her hips talked to me, saying she too was there, afloat with me.

I pushed my tongue within her guarding flaps and found her clitoris, standing solid and sturdy to greet her visitor. I tongued it in microscopic strokes and swirled its tip. Her excitement was mounting, as was mine, and I reluctantly rose from her and prepared to take her to the temple with me.

I moved up between her legs as she watched me, one arm behind her head and the other lying on her stomach. The look on her face was one I had never seen, but then we had never come close to this place before. We were at an inevitability, a junction, the point of no return. She looked impatient. I know I was.

I placed my cock at her entrance and rubbed it a little with the tip. I pushed slowly in and heard her grunt slightly. In an inch I found a universe. The first time the head of my cock is engulfed in a pussy has always been a near religious experience for me, and it was again now. The enveloping heat and moisture are nearly enough, nearly but then not enough, and I pushed my way slowly further in. I heard her draw in her breath as I progressed, and I reached my hilt before I began to withdraw, pulling back as slowly as I had entered. As I re-entered she began to move a little under me, rising to pull it in further, putting fuel on the fire again.

As we progressed I threw back my head and looked around at the pine trees, the green grass, the blue sky and noted how it all became the experience, there was no other place this should have happened. The Hollow was our grotto, our tabernacle, our temple, and we were at the altar. My daughter and I were marrying in the sunlight.

My passion was rising to the final point and her motions told me she was there, too. I began the final pushes, putting myself as far into her as I could, wanting to be totally, completely within her until I disappeared. And then I was there, and everything held within burst out, a singularity of sperm that blew through me like a cosmic wind and into her. Her cries told me she had gotten there, too, and the strong spasms of her vulva finalized her orgasm.

I collapsed on her with my face pressed into her, and felt her hands on my back, tracing lightly from my buttocks to my shoulder. My cock shriveled and finally popped out, though I wanted to stay there within. She giggled just a little when it made a noise like a finger popping a cheek. I pulled up and sat beside her and looked at her. Fluids were seeping from her pussy, and I noticed that there was a thin ring of cum frosting her inner lips, which protruded now. It looked like an iris in pink, with white edges, a flower we had made ourselves in our workshop. She slowly sat up, too, and then knelt before me and put her arms around me and hugged me. I put my arms around her and hugged back. She looked in my eyes and I knew my next question was answered.

After a while she pulled up the back pack and put our lunch out. She sliced some cheese while I opened the wine. There were no glasses, so we passed the bottle back and forth as we ate. I noticed her looking at me once or twice, and she would look away smiling when I caught her.

"Well," I finally said, "what do you think?"

"We'll only need one bedroom now," she said.

And so it was. My bedroom became ours. Over our bed hung framed photos of my wife, her mother, and her husband, James. Our bed is a platform to perform love before them and for them. I frequently make love to her, and she as frequently makes love to me.

So far, she has not even sought a new job, and that's just fine with me. We have discussed a child, and we have worked our way through the issue of doing it ourselves. I think we will. Besides, there are no prospective candidates for that job even being considered.

Our home now glows with a new light, as though I had added windows to let more light in, but I haven't done that. As I putter around inside I frequently find myself singing a refrain from an old song: "Love is love, not fade away", but now I know what it means.