Love & War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing that she had him so hot he was almost crying, the need to cum was so great; she increased the speed of her hand and asked. "The next time Bruce calls you and asks for your help and it is not life or death, and interferes with our date plans, what are you going to tell him?"

Trying to catch is breath; he gapes at her in amazement. He was three seconds from cumming all over her lovely hand and she actually wanted him to talk? Talk? All he could manage was moaning, so he moaned.

Kory slowed the motions of her hand, teasing him. "What was that?" she asked, seeing the panic cross his face, scared she would stop. "I didn't hear you. Could you please repeat that?"

"No…I'll tell him NO!" he said, almost screaming it, willing to say or do anything if it meant she would continue.

"Good boy." She breathed huskily. He deserved a treat. Still stroking him, she sped up the motion on his dick, the friction causing his milky pre-cum to come forth like water behind a leaky dam, causing his hips to leave the seat. She brought him right to the edge and when he was on the verge of losing it altogether...

She stopped.

Just got up and walked around to the back or the chair, out of his view.

Kory was already behind the chair when she heard her lover's strangled, frustrated shriek. Trying to pull air into lungs that suddenly forgot how to work, Dick lay there dazed, dick still hard and begging for relief and him on the verge of losing his sanity if he didn't cum soon. As it was, all he could do was plead with his girlfriend to continue. "No! Kory come back here and finished this." Feeling his dick throb and pulse, need almost had him bent double. "Kory…God! Make me cum or kill me and put me out my misery!!"

So dramatic. Grinning behind his head, she leaned forward and whispered softly in his ear, "Oh no m'love. You're not getting off so easily this time." She said, feeling him shiver.

Walking back into his line of vision, Kory winked at him and slowly started to peel her tank top off, leaving her beautiful golden breasts totally exposed to his longing eyes. She then straddled the chair, pinning his erection between their stomachs. Leaning forward, she offered one of her erect coral tipped nipples to his hungry mouth.

Dick, not one for being slow, hungrily latched on to the nipple, softly biting and swirling his tongue around the sensitive nub. When he felt it stiffen even more from the attention of his mouth, he closed his lips around it and sucked, using his tongue and sensual mouth to give her a little of the torture she had been lovingly giving to him.

The feel of Dick suckling at her breast was incredible. The man knows how to get the best responses from her body with little or no stimulation, working her body like the expert he was. No doubt trying to exact a little revenge in the process. Maybe we should give some serious thought to tying each other up. This looks like something we both can enjoy. Who knows, maybe next time, he'll tie me up! Pulling away from Dick's tempting mouth she stood, leaving him panting, his manhood jumping and bobbing like mad.

"Kory...wha…where are you going? Come back here! Kory!" Dick panted, frustration eating at his sanity as he watched her begin to strip, slowly sliding off the cut-offs and revealing a black silk thong that had his Nightwing logo in the center of her crotch. God! They have ladies underwear with my logo on it?!? He didn't know if he was flattered or angry about it, but every thing ceased to matter when Kory's lovely nude form walked back over to his chair, and knelt on her knees in front of him.

"I think you need this more then I do." Her husky tones informed him. Grabbing his dick with her right hand, she bent and took the tip of his erection between her lips, foreskin and all, and began to lick up all the salty liquid that had been gathering at the head of his dick. Getting comfortable, Kory settled down, about to give Dick one of the worlds finest blowjobs.

To Dick it felt like someone had stuck his finger in a light socket, all he could do is sit there and moan encouragements as Kory's talented tongue and lips blew him away. "Damn baby, that feels good. So good."

She must need to add more stimuli because he wasn't begging for the freedom of his hands yet, so that's what she did. Taking her lips off the head, she set her tongue to work on the sensitive underside, wetly tracing the veins and the sensitive tip of his glands. Slowly she licked and nipped at his shaft until it shone like a new penny. Giving his shaft a few quick pumps, just to keep the edge on, then she pulled back the foreskin, and licked around the bulbous tip, over and over she teased him, using her tongue to imitate the motions of someone licking a Popsicle. She did it just to hear her name on his lips. He didn't disappoint. "Kory…Kory, please!"

Taking her mouth off his dick, she looked into his frantic eyes and asked. "Please what, lover?"

Almost beyond coherent though, he managed to get out; "Take it…take it all in your mouth. Damnit Kory, do it right!"

"Your wish is my command," she said, and then leaned forward to take more of him into her mouth. Relaxing her throat and sheathing her teeth, she slowly moved her head down on him. When she had gone as far as she could, deep throating his entire length, she moved back up, using her jaw muscles for suction and to keep a tight fit for her lips around his dick and using her tongue to touch whatever it could, swirling around his shaft and tasting the vulnerable underside of his dick. She repeated the process, up, and down, over and over until she was sure he was frustrated enough to give her what she wanted. Smiling around his dick, she kept up the relentless pressure.

Dick was losing his mind. Kory was sucking him off so expertly; he thought he'd go mad from the pleasure of it. He wanted to cum so bad, but despite the masterful blowjob he was receiving, she wasn't using the pressure or speed needed in order for him to achieve orgasm. He was close, so very close, but not close enough. He also didn't want to cum in her mouth. He wanted to spend himself in her tight, silky warmth. And if he had to beg to get it, then he was doing his best Keith Sweat imitation.

"Kory please..." he managed around the sensations choking him. His throat was so tight; he was surprised he was able to talk at all.

Reluctantly she released his flesh with a loud "pop" sound and looked at her handy work. Dick's eyes were silently pleading with her; she could see the wildness and frustration driving him crazy. He was so worked up he was almost ready to free himself just so he could get his hands on her. Propping her arm on his leg and resting her head on it, she blew her moist breath over his dick and asked. "Please what Dick?" Raising one delicate auburn eyebrow at him, loving every minute of this.

"Please Kory. Make me cum" he asked hoarsely.

"Oh, you'll cum, lover and it will be the best you ever had, but first I need to get some things cleared with you." She said, laughter dancing in her eyes.

"Kory, when I get free I'm going to kill you."

"Oh?" she exclaimed, her full lips forming a perfect "O" shape. "I hope its la petite morte."

"That too." He said, leering at her.

Staring at his twitching dick lustfully, she said, licking her full lips. "I can't wait."

Staring at her tongue wetting her the lips he wanted to kiss, he asked. "What was it you needed clarification on?"

Racking her nails along the inside of his thighs, she asked. "Just this…when I let you go, you will be taking me on a romantic picnic, right? This case will be on hold until I leave, when ever I leave, correct?" Giving his dick a few quick pumps, just enough to bring him back to his recent frustrated state and remind him that this was far from over. Sitting back on her heels, she waited for his answer. It wasn't long in coming.

"Case, what case? A romantic picnic in the park sounds wonderful and I'll take you just as soon as I can get my clothes on!! Just, please…" he said, desperation in his voice.

Satisfied with his answer, she couldn't help teasing him a little longer. "Please what

Dick? Say if for me." She asked in her warm sensual tones.

Beyond pride now, he just wanted to get in her as fast as he could, if he had to beg, then he was totally with it. What was it that Roy said? Man, I would cry to get a piece of pussy. This was definitely one of those situations. Grunting, almost on the verge of tears, he started begging. "Please…make me cum Kory. Fuck me now!" he growled.

Sensing him to be at the end of his endurance, X'Hal knows she was at the end of hers, Kory got up from her position between his legs, and with one last loving lick, released his dick and stood. Steadying the chair, Kory slowly eased over his straining manhood. Holding onto the armrest with her left hand, she used her right to grasp his manhood and aim it at her dripping love hole. Taking his dick, she started rubbing it up and down her moist hairless slit, coating the head of his dick with her warm juices. She was silently showing him that she was just as effected by all her teasing as he was. When he was nice and slick, she slowly started easing down, taking inch after thick inch deeper into her silk sheath. The sensation was indescribable. She could literally feel the velvety muscles of her pussy clenching and milking his dick, setting off fireworks deep inside her body. When he was seated to the hilt, she was surprised to feel hands on her hips. Staring at him in mute fascination, all she could do was laugh when he winked at her. Then she couldn't even do that with Dick stroking masterfully into her clinging heat, taking her breath and setting her on fire. The act of control had changed hands. The physically dominant has become the sexually submissive. As it should be, after all, all is Fair in love and War.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she closed her eyes and gave herself up to his powerful thrusting.

Pulling her tighter to him, Dick wasn't interested in torture. He knew he would get his revenge later. Right now all he wanted to do was have his woman ride him into climax. He was close…real close, but he knew he could please her before he came. That's exactly what he set about doing. Spreading his legs allowed her more space to maneuver; it also brought her flush against his pelvis, giving him a much deeper penetration. Taking her lips in a possessive kiss, he started thrusting up into he silken warmth, steadily bringing her hips down to meet his strokes. Releasing her mouth, he let his lips wander all over her face, stealing little kisses from the soft curve of her ears, her face, the sweet corner when those seductive lips met, her chin, her neck, where ever he could reach. He also watched her face. God, she was beautiful. Her head was thrown back, the lustrous auburn curls spilling down her back and brushing against his legs before spilling to the floor. Her firm golden body was covered with a thin sheen of sweet. Eyes closed and the most arousing sounds were coming out of her. Kory was quite a vocal lover. Feeling her sheath tighten on him, he knew she was close, but he couldn't help teasing her a little. Taking her earlobe between his teeth, he teasingly nipped at the delicate flesh. "So you want to come Kory?" he asked, rapidly thrusting in and out of her warm snatch.

"Oh yes, yes Dick, now please" she whimpered, rotating her pelvis down into Dick's upwards thrusts, bring him deeper inside and feeling him strike the entrance of her womb.

Dick knew he had her when she gave that strangled shriek when he touched her womb, and sped up his thrusts. Holding her tight, he whispered against her lips. "Hold on baby, I'm about to make you come." Three quick, deep, strikes against her cervix were enough to send her over the edge. He felt her come before he heard it. Deep inside, where they were securely locked together, he felt her muscles tense, then start strongly milking his shaft. He felt her body stiffen, then tremble. He heard his name on her lips.

As always with them, her pleasure pleasured him. The tightness of her body, her delicate trembling, the milking of his shaft was too much. Running his fingers through her hair, he pulled her lips to his and moaned her name into her mouth. "Kooooryyyy!"

The force of his orgasm left him breathless, his whole body stiffened a second before his seed jetted from his body and poured into hers. For a brief second, he wished he'd gotten her pregnant, but that thought quickly faded next to his pleasure.

When they were both drained, and collapsed on the chair, both dripping sweat but too tired to move. Dick's heartbeat was racing like he ran a marathon. Kory's wasn't much slower. After he had rested for a minute, he started running his hand through Kory's hair, rubbing her back, just touching her for the sake of touching her. He felt her stir and saw a pair of emerald eyes peeking at him through misshapen bangs, a slight smile touching her lips. Totally relaxed, all she could manage was a sleepy "hmmm?"

Smiling at the sight she made, Dick told her. "You have my permission to tie me up anytime you want." He said with a straight face.

Sitting up and wrapping her arms around his neck, she raised one auburn eyebrow. "I need permission now?"

Reclining back farther in the chair, he pulled her close and laid her head on his shoulder, tucking her head securely into the side of his neck. "No, you don't need permission, but I thought it sounded better than me begging for it."

Giggling, she started teasing him. "Oh, I don't know. You beg like a pro Mister Grayson. I wouldn't mind if you did it more often."

"Vixen."

"Stud." She shot right back at him.

Stretching in the chair, he couldn't believe how relaxed he was. A trip to the park after a work out like that was very appealing. Staying home and making love to her in a bed was more appealing, but fair was fair. Shifting her so he could look in her eyes, he traced his fingers along her face and tapped her softly on the tip of the nose. "If we don't get a move on, soon it will be too late to go to the park and have our picnic."

Pulling his head down, his lips barely touching her on, Kory said. "Forget the picnic. Take me to bed lover. We'll have a picnic in bed if we get hungry."

Standing with her weight in his arms, he said, "Whatever my lady wants."

Heading for his bedroom, he bent and whispered against her lips. "I love you, more then you will ever know."

Returning the favor, she whispered. "I love you. You are my life."

Smiling into her beautiful face, he said. "Show me."

Her giggling and bold reply could be heard through the closed bedroom door. "It will be my pleasure to Mr. Grayson. Mine and yours.""

The picnic basket was still sitting on the table the next day too.

* * * * *

* * * * *

© 2001 by Keith Kilburn and Kenya - The Princess of Tamaran

All characters © DC Comics, a Time Warner Company.

12