Love And War Bk. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,612 Followers

"I have a toast." Jason said. "To the 155th Interceptors, and the legends given birth. Here's Skull Squadron: Best in Heaven, Hell, and Earth! Gloria ad mortem!" He raised his beer high.

"GLORIA AD MORTEM!" The shout resounded throughout the bar and a good large section of the USS Nimitz herself.

The joint task force dropped from Warp, and the glittering jewel of Earth shown below the little fleet. The sun rose over the edge of the planet, promising a bright new day.

The End

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,612 Followers
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981almost 4 years ago

Did Del and Jason have more kids and did the others have kids or have more kids.

TLB1981TLB1981almost 5 years ago
Lose ends

Dose Jason's mom meet Del's family, her family meet Lou and his wife and baby and the other biker's. Will they stay on earth after their time is up or teach flight ops.

kittenkuhnkittenkuhnabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Wish there was more to read! Grew up watching it, so very much enjoyed reading this!!! Could picture each character as described !

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years agoAuthor

"Under a Blood Red Sky: The Last Crusader Book 2" is now Live on Amazon.com! Check out my bio page for the link.

Sir Colton Drake returns as the epic trilogy continues!

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years agoAuthor

"Blood of the Dragon: The Last Crusader Book 1" is now up on Amazon. Check my bio page for the link if interested. Thanks for reading! :)

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Love And War Series Info

Similar Stories

Love Thy Enemy Ch. 01 The strangest things can happen to Starfleet pilots.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
My Evil Stepsister My mother remarries a man with a daughter.in Romance
The Quarterback Ch. 01 Football player struggles with his career and love life.in Loving Wives
Fortune Gold does not always glitter.in Loving Wives
More Stories