Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers

"So if you were in the middle of it all, you would have to kill many even to stay an hour, for many would want you and my daughters. It is a rather fine balance at this time in the hells."

She shook her head, "For you to kill those many to protect yourself would begin a series of feuds that would ripple across the dark realms and bring many more seeking revenge against you. You three would kill them and it would begin the war. I have thoughts now of another way for you to rise that keeps you away from the hells altogether and offers more time for you to learn what you need."

"A word of warning, Tobias. Sooner or later you will have to show yourself, even where I think now to have you go, and this begins it just as surely, but not in the center of things and a much better end is possible. But this is for a later time that we speak of it. I must learn more myself yet."

She nodded to Zele, "Tell now what you want, Daughter."

Zele looked suddenly nervous as she stood up, but Toby reached out and took her hand, "Zele, I'm trying and I'm still pretty lost in this, but I am getting a clue here and there. Look, I know you've got something that you want and all of that. But come on, you're wringing your mitts like a little girl, and from what I've been told, that just doesn't fit with who you are. So just say it, and I'm not going to laugh."

Zele knelt in front of Toby and Maezou. "Zele and Maezou were always together and for each other when we were small and growing up. We have been apart so long. Now we are here and Zele is so happy. Zele wants to stay with you, Toby. She wants to be with you and be together with Maezou again." She looked down, "Zele thinks that it is where she could be happy always."

She looked up at Toby, "Zele has nothing to swear on which can bind her." She looked sad.

Toby said, "Then just promise your help, since I'll need it."

She turned from the wolf-girl to the dark demon shape and looked up at him. "I ... I try to talk like Maezou like this. I can promise anything, Toby. I can swear. I will serve, only let me stay with my sister, and I will protect you as I can, with my life."

He nodded, "I think that's good enough, and it's more than I had in mind. Thank you, Zele."

She didn't get up, but only bowed her head.

"I have more. I know how you see things between you and Maezou. There is much between Maezou and Zele as well. Zele – I want to have something between you and I."

She looked up. "I know you have no love for me, but you do not hate me, and I know you are kind. I ask to earn your love, because I want to be second consort – so much. Zele, ... I want to love Toby too. If we three are like this, you will begin with two strong consorts who do not fight, but fight with you against anyone. It gives strength to all three, Toby. Ask Maezou. She wants this. Mother wants this. Zele wants this. Zele can wait for you to love me. I will stay, and ... I ask to be treated just as Maezou if Toby can do this."

Maezou knelt beside Zele and put her arm around her. It took Toby a minute to understand that they were all waiting for his reply.

He nodded, "Alright ..." he thought that it would be more of a struggle than he felt inside himself, but other than his upbringing – and that didn't matter, as he'd been told – he couldn't see any practical reason against it.

"Zele stays as second consort." He knelt with them both and put his hand on Zele's shoulder, "I used to be a lonely man, and I've gone from there to this in one day. I'll figure something out, Zele. Will you help, Maezou?"

She nodded, happy herself now, "Yes. I think it had to be anyway. We'll probably stay alive this way, Toby."

He kissed them both, but his face grew concerned as he looked at Zele a moment later.

"What is it, Toby?"

The look didn't change, but he reached with one hand slowly and then gently squeezed one of her breasts. Zele gasped and looked at him, but saw that he now smiled.

"Now we're even."

Zeles' shocked face turned to a grin and he found himself flat on his back and pinned to the floor by her weight. "Forgive me this," she grinned and she kissed him. "Zele is so happy." she kissed him again and let him up.

"I must go now, Tobias," the storm demon said, "You have more to learn at their hands now, and I hope that you survive this as well."

She looked at her daughters, "Your sister calls to me now. It is a rare thing from her, so I must go. This storm will last here another day." She smiled, "Zele is the best one to keep you all safe, since no one seeks for her, but..."

Maezou nodded, "Zele will have her chance."

Toby stood up to walk their mother to the garage door, feeling somewhat better and more hopeful, but almost wanting another cigarette now.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers