Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," the red-haired one smiled, "I used to have trouble trying to think of a way to say it too. For most of our lives, my sister and I have been apart because of what I had to do to live, but before that, and again now, we've been lovers. We're not related by our blood, but I don't think that it would matter if we were, Illa. We've just always been that close that it's just felt right to us."

She chuckled, "We hid what Zele could do with her tail from Mother when we discovered it. We'd both just be equal to each other a lot of the time, but for that one thing, Illa, that's when I've always been her female, when she shares her eggs with me. The closest that I could ever get to that was if I fucked her with her tail. But I know what you mean, since I've felt just like that too. It's SO good to take her eggs. I saw that you shared the heat with Thiery. I like that idea, and now I wonder why I didn't think of that. I can't wait to share that with Toby now."

"Thiery loved how that felt," Illa smiled, "Ye have te do it face to face then, Miss Maezou. Ye have te see it on his face when he feels that," she said as her hand lifted Maezou's to bring it to her cleft. She kissed Maezou lightly, "I think I know what ye're trying te say te me, the way that ye're holdin' me and tryin' te please me like this."

"Maybe you don't know it all," Maezou smiled warmly as she raised her left shoulder so that she could press her head against Illa's gently for a moment with her cheek, "What I really want to do is, ... well, I'd really like to ask you if you'd like to be my pet, Illa. I don't know if you can see it plainly, but we all feel a lot for you and your male. My sister and I have been really lucky, and in a lot more than just the way that we have Toby's love and how this is all going. We've both had Thiery, as I'm sure that you know -- before we came here. To us, he's a really sweet lover. We'd both like to have him any time that you think that you could spare him for one of us, and we both want you, Illa.

I know that you likely don't feel the same way. It's alright. I'm just telling you how we feel, that's all."

She kissed the imp's cheek for a moment, "I'm actually not all that big on girls myself," she said, "so there's my little secret. I love having a male. But I have a spot for my sister's love and that usually turns physical when we have a chance. I guess I'm saying that I'd love to be able to have the same sort of thing with you. I look around at my other sister and her lover, and I see Megaera and Racephet. They're all beautiful to me, I could probably mate with any of the females, but I'm not big on it, I just love to look at their bodies, that's all. And I couldn't mate with Tisiphone, that's right out for me."

"Why?" Illa asked in a sighing whisper.

"Because she's almost exactly the same as Mother, and I couldn't do it and I know that she doesn't want me anyway," Maezou said, "If you become my pet, you'll still have your male, you'll have Zele and get her eggs, too. Thiery loves us, so we'd have him, and you can find out how your little fantasy with my male feels. I know that he'd love that. Come on, walk with me to the hot pool?"

Illa stood up after Maezou did, and they walked off together as Illa thought about it.

"There's more to it," Maezou said, "Your lives become longer as pets, though I don't suppose that you're really thinking about that, are you?"

"No," Illa said, "I'm not, really. Ye see, fer ones like Thiery and me, even though we're different from each other, well we're small, aren't we? We've both spent a lot of time stuck in places where being small wasna the best thing te be. With ye all here, it feels good te be feelin' a little protected. He and I could maybe live here all alone and maybe even get by ourselves, since together we're so much for each other and we look out fer each other. But it wouldna be the same as bein' with you all."

She looked up, "Ye know that I'm not really one te want another girl -- that's what I keep tellin' maself anyway, though I do like te look at ye all a lot. But it felt so good when I was with Miss Zele. It was just so nice te be loved like that. She wasna just stuffin' me wi' her eggs. I knew that she was lovin' me too."

"Zele's a strange creature," Maezou said as she laid her hand on the imp's shoulder, "I can look like anything that I want to, but I'm the same one inside. She can be four things now -- since she's really all of them. She has so many parts to her, but I think the biggest part that she has is her heart. She defends that so much, but if she shows it and you see that she loves you, well then I guess that you could say that you know how it feels to really be loved."

They walked into the chamber and listened to the quiet sounds of the water and the gentle steam coming from the spring. "I didn't show you what your hair looks like now," Maezou said, "Here."

She waved her arm, and a smooth reflective surface appeared in the air before the imp. Illa gasped as she stared, "Ye've -- ye've made my hair look just like yours, Maezou, a lot, anyway. Thanks so much fer that!"

She looked at herself from as much of a profile as she could see, and felt very happy.

"Thanks for not calling me 'Miss' Maezou, Illa, "the demon girl smiled, "Neither of us like to hear that from you, Zele and I."

Illa looked up, "Ye didna say somethin' back there, Maezou. Ye said that if I become yer pet, then ye and Zele are hopin' te have Thiery a little. I think that I can see maself te no mind that much - as long as what we have stays the same between us. See, I made a joke of it a while ago te him that I'm part hare, the way that I love it when he's goin' at me - and I do. It's just that between us, he's really more the hare. He's ready again while I'm still feelin' like lyin' there and bein' held - still happy-like, and not quite ready te begin just as quick as he is.

Oh, I let him, Maezou. I always let him go at me again, and it feels so good. It's just that I'd like a little more time between bouts wi' him te savor it, is all that I'm sayin'. Just don't ever tell him that."

She stopped and turned to the demon, "Ye said that I could have somethin' wi' yer sister if I wanted, and ye even said that I could have yer male, in a way.

But ye didna say that I could have you - and I didna miss that. I can feel that ye care about me quite a bit, but if ye can make love wi' Zele, why can ye nae do it wi' me? Or is it what I am that bothers ye?"

Maezou shook her head as she crouched down to be near Illa's level, "No, Illa. It's not that at all. It's just that I'm not the same as Zele. I don't have a tail that can fill you with hot eggs as she can. Between us, it would be more like the way that Alecto and Tisiphone do it and I don't think that the idea thrills you very much to consider.

Also, I'm already very powerful. I don't need what you'd give to me if you loved me like you love Zele. I don't want any more power, and I don't even want to know what I'd get from you if we did that.

I guess you could say that I'd just like to love you a little less wantonly. I'd have to be content with just holding you tight when you're finished with everyone else, that's all."

The imp stepped forward a little cautiously and she hugged Maezou tightly for a moment. They looked at each other and found their smiles.

Illa kissed Maezou softly, "I didna think that I could really do it twice. I thought that whatever I give te one that loves me would only happen the one time, though maybe I shouldna been surprised."

She looked at the demon girl for a moment before she looked down and shook her head. "And here I was thinkin' that I'd maybe like te at least try it wi' ye once. I canna say that I'd like it since I don't know a thing about it, really. I can't say that I'd be anything great fer ye either."

She looked up, "It's a wee bit unfair, isn't it?"

"Maybe so," Maezou said, "but I think it's what we've got, and I'd still love to have a pet like you, Illa, if for no other reason than how I feel, and maybe that, if we live through what will come, well, I really like the thought of having you and Thiery around for a long time."

She stood up and looked at the pool, "Well, let's at least have a seat and soak together."

Illa hugged Maezou's hips, pushing her back against the wall. She kissed Maezou's navel for a moment and then she looked up with a tiny little smile, "Well there's one thing that yer wee impish pet wants te do before we do that," she said as she lowered her head a little.

Maezou sighed and leaned back a little more at the feel of Illa's tongue. She looked at the mirror that she'd created and shifted it slightly with a thought so that she could see Illa as she licked and tried to get in closer.

Maezou reached for the horned head and caressed the imp's long ears.

"Thank you," she groaned.

Illa looked up and she smiled through the glistening droplets of Maezou's mist already beginning on her face, "It's nae trouble, Mistress," she said licking her lips, "I'm findin' that I quite like it so far, so it's my pleasure."

They smiled at each other for a moment. "Well," Illa grinned, "maybe not as much as it is yours at the moment, but ye ken what I'm sayin', I'm sure."

Maezou sighed as her head went back for a moment against the rock wall, "I sure do."

The sound of Illa's quiet little giggle made her smile again.

Zele watched for a time from the entranceway before she walked off with a smile. She shouldered her axe and began to look for a place where she might try to get at least a little familiar with the things that she'd somehow been given. She thought it had been a blessing of sorts. To be able to have even more up her sleeve when they began what she was sure would come to them was a pleasant thought.

The first thing that she thought to try out was her wings in this form.

------------------

The hunter walked around, stuck with no clear idea what to do even though he'd gotten what he'd wanted. He was back to mumbling about the signs being here someplace. He had a thought and stopped for a moment.

What if he actually found the bitch, and by some sort of hellish miracle could actually subdue her and drag her back? What then?

He snorted angrily.

Why then, he thought, he might just barely be able to avoid being sodomized by a walking talking anthill. And that anthill would be very pleased indeed. He'd have the best huntress in all of the hells enslaved to him and making him richer every time that she walked through the doors. And where, exactly, would that leave the mighty hunter Tereth?

Sucking hind tit for all of eternity, he thought, that's where.

For all of his snide posturing, Tereth knew that he was no great shakes as a hunter. He just liked the perks of the job, like being able to leave the place. There was no telling how many human females woke up the next day with little or no memory of what they'd done the night before, other than possibly some really unpleasant memories that they'd write off as a nightmare as they tried desperately to seek medical aid for the sickness that was killing them that neither they nor medical science had a clue about. Well, he sneered, those that woke up at all.

Tereth didn't give a shit.

That's why he loved being a hunter. All he had to do was show up with a soul now and then, hopefully the one that he'd been sent for and life would continue to be sweet.

Tereth had no intention of trying to catch the one that he was after. He wasn't suicidal. He'd locate her, sure, and then he'd tell his lord where she could be found. Then the overgrown dustball could go and get her himself. With any luck-

Tereth the great hunter hit the floor in agony with his hands clamped to his head as he writhed around.

"One of the things that a demonlord needs to remember," he heard Gorek in his mind, "is to always employ a few good telepaths, and above all, to never, ever trust a hunter completely. Hunters are often one step away from trying -- and failing -- to overthrow their lords."

Gorek stared into the eyes of the small telepath before him. He cursed as he picked the little shit up to place her on a boulder so that he didn't need to bend down.

The voice in Tereth's brain began again, "You will keep looking, now that you seem to have actually found something of interest to me. You will find her and you will bring her, Tereth the great windbag. What I do then is my business. But if I don't hear that you've been successful soon, you'll be in some pain no matter where you are. The song goes something like this."

Tereth forgot all about the pain and shouting inside his head. He flopped around on the floor, suffering the pain and anguish that he felt inside him as Gorek pinched his soul gently.

Gorek seethed in the telepath's face, "Now, you lying, scheming worthless turd, FIND HER!"

Gorek turned to go back to his throne. He'd known all along that Tereth was worthless. Whatever the outcome of this, Tereth would never hunt again, he decided. He thought that Tereth would look lovely with a stuffed belly, seeping mud out of his ass. He almost couldn't wait to begin. He looked over at the telepath shaking and covered with his sandy spittle.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" he asked, just before he backhanded the little twerp across the hall.

Tereth lay on the floor of Toby's kitchen gasping and seeping blood out of his ears.

------------------

All it took was a little careful thought, the red-haired one thought. She just had to make her skin impervious to anything that might pass through, just as she'd done in her past life as a huntress if she had to lure a human male. Her mist could pass out, but nothing could really come back.

And this was definitely more fun.

Maezou looked up as Illa shrieked. The imp leaned back and the demon girl could see that Illa held her wings out in her bliss. She could just see the tips above Illa's shoulders and she felt a thrill to see the way that they trembled.

Maezou kept up her long tongue's gentle assault on the imp's clitoris, though she slid one of her hands from where it had lain on the curve of Illa's hip to reach for her breast and squeeze the nearly stone-hard nipple for her. Illa responded with a gasp and then she wailed as she bucked against Maezous face for a moment before she froze in place with a little gasp.

And then the moment was past. Maezou watched Illa's ribs heave to move air and she began to stroke the girl's breastbone and the lower edge of her ribcage softly.

Illa's face came into view and she leaned forward, still humping the demon's face a little for a moment as Maezou kissed her as softly as she could.

Illa wiped a tear from her eye and smiled, "Thank ye fer this, Mistress. Thiery does it so well fer me, but not like you." She got off and saw how Maezou beckoned her, so she laid down next to her as the demon turned onto her side to hold her pet close.

"Don't be hard on your male, Illa," she smiled, "I haven't wanted to do this for so long, though since Toby and I started and with Zele back, I'm back to loving it again. But really, I learned how to do this for Zele over eight thousand years ago. I've just got a lot more experience than Theiry does, that's all."

"Oh aye," the imp giggled as she felt Maezou's hand on her bottom, "Ye've also got a good sight more tongue than Thiery's got as well, but I'll never tell him that. He does his best fer me and I'll no spit in the wind over something like that."

"Oh, I don't know how much a part that plays," Maezou grinned as she took Illa's long ear to kiss it softly, "You don't have a tongue like mine, but it didn't stop you from driving me mad." Maezou couldn't help herself and she pulled the end of Illa's ear into her mouth to nip it gently once before she ran her tongue over it.

Illa shivered as she reached for her Mistress' breast, "True enough," she said, "but then mine's got the two tips, hasn't it? I've just found that I can do a lot with them beside make Thiery fill my mouth in a heartbeat -- when I'm wantin' my wee reward from him quick-like and don't feel like havin' another tumble with him right away."

She got to her knees and crawled toward the edge of the pool. Maezou got up and stepped over to help before she got in herself.

"Having a little trouble?" she smiled.

"Aye," Illa sighed happily, "my thighs dinna want te work right now."

------------------

Lewis opened the door to his cottage with some curiosity in answer to the knock. The place was situated far enough in the woods that no one found it usually. He found his superior Sharon standing there with another woman and he heard Gerta dash into the rear of the place in terror.

"Hello, Lewis," Sharon smiled pleasantly, "May we come in? I'd like to talk to you, oh, and Happy Christmas."

Lewis was stuck. He wanted to let Sharon inside, he even thought that he'd appear to be quite rude if he didn't. But how would he ever explain --

"I know about the girl that you took in last night," Sharon said.

"You were told that you'd be visited by another," the tall woman smiled, "well, I'm the other -- or one of them, at any rate."

The pair stepped forward and Lewis closed the door. As soon as he did, he saw the other pair of visitors appear out of the air. He stumbled backward and would have fallen, but the tall woman caught him gently.

"That's a neat trick, I must say, Laird," the kobold remarked as he looked at his own hand.

"This is Lily," Sharon smiled, "and the shorter one is Thiery. He's a kobold who um, grew. The taller one is Lord Tobias. Please, Lewis, sit down before you fall over."

"I think you're having enough trouble with the appearance of our companions, so I won't frighten you with my own true appearance, though your friend behind the door there can see me plainly, no doubt," Lily said, "It is good to see that you're unhurt, so I'd guess that you and the unfortunate girl got through the night somehow. I can tell that she's terrified, but we're not here to do her any harm, or take her from you."

There was a tiny sound as Gerta stood shaking at the door looking in. "Thiery?" she asked timidly.

The kobold looked and began to step over, but Gerta cowered and he stopped.

"Thiery, "Lily said, "you're frightening her with that axe."

He nodded and leaned it against the wall before he began to walk slowly to the doorway. Lewis stared at him, "I don't believe it."

Sharon smiled, "If you don't believe that, I've got news for you. I'm the same Sharon that you've known since we started working together a few years ago, Lewis, but Lily and Lord Tobias are demons."

"Lord Tobias, "Lewis tried experimentally, "Why take that name?"

"I didn't take it," Toby said with a smile, "That's my name."

"If you were a demon, Lewis," Lily smiled, "you'd know enough to bow to him. It's what's required in the presence of a demonlord, though it's not expected from a human at all."

Thiery smiled and held out his hand to Gerta. After a minute, she took it and they walked into the main room together.

Lewis found that he had a lot of things to say and to ask. It was almost too much, but he tried to decide the things that he needed to know. "Excuse me, um, ..."

"My name's Thiery," the kobold said.

"Yes, Thiery," Lewis nodded, "Why are you standing in my home naked like that?"

"Well, it's most likely because I've no clothes to wear," the kobold shrugged," I've never owned any. Am I needin' some?"

"No," the human smiled, "not at all, really. I was only curious, that's all." He turned to Toby and saw a man in a T-shirt and jeans who shrugged, "I don't want any more discomfort than what we're already causing you."

"It's quite alright," Lewis said, a little relieved all the same, "Um, Thiery, can you speak to Gerta here? I'm afraid that my books have been of little use so far grammatically."